Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 11:03 AM
Sunset: 3:23 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 104.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 41.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 42.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Youth curfew debate reignites in Fort Simpson, N.W.T.
- A vote Monday night on whether to amend Fort Simpson’s “outdated” youth curfew bylaw has some village councillors saying it should be scrapped altogether.
- 'We're here to stay': Canadian North defends viability post-codeshare
- Canadian North plans to reinstate routes in four Baffin region communities after its codeshare agreement with First Air expires.
- Whitehorse cab company aiming to curb drunk driving with car pick-up
- The Free Ride Back program from Premier Cabs is an effort to give an extra incentive to people considering driving home drunk.
- Analysis Yukon premier trims cabinet size, makes canny choices
- Each minister holds at least two portfolios - often rather large ones. CBC's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the big issues.
- Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., 'trying to be together' after shots fired near band office
- Residents in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., say they’re taking back their community after a gunman fired shots outside a meeting nearly two weeks ago.