Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 10:25 PM
ENE 16 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
17° | 0°
63° | 32°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon Hospital Corp. reaches tentative deal with workers
- The Yukon Hospital Corp. says it has reached a tentative deal with its unionized workers at hospitals in Whitehorse, Watson Lake and Dawson City. PSAC is recommending the workers accept the three-year agreement.
- Police 'wrong tool' to deal with homelessness, says head of Yukon RCMP
- Yukon RCMP's commanding officer says he's 'kept awake at night' knowing that police are arresting people who are not criminals, but vulnerable people who need help and support. Peter Clark was speaking at a Whitehorse forum on homeless and vulnerable people.
- Yellowknife Catholic School Board apologizes for employee's comments
- The Yellowknife Catholic School Board has issued an apology for comments a board employee made online that many people viewed as racist.
- Suspicious package from Yellowknife courthouse sent for analysis
- Yellowknife RCMP say the arrival of a suspicious package at the Yellowknife courthouse followed similar incidents at in Manitoba last week, but can't say whether it was related and won't say what was in the package.
- Pangnirtung state of emergency remains; 4 generators delivered
- A local state of emergency remains in Pangnirtung as technicians install newly-delivered generators to replace emergency backup generators that have been providing power to the entire hamlet since April 6.