Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 7:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
SW 1 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 46.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 42.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 42.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Consultations this week on Iqaluit deep sea port, small craft harbour
- There will be two public consultations Wednesday and Thursday in Iqaluit on marine infrastructure plans in the community.
- Inuit language education not advanced by Nunavut budget, says NTI
- The Government of Nunavut’s newly tabled budget doesn’t provide enough money to further its goals for Inuit language education, according to the president of Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated.
- Yellowknife musher wins 1st place at Canadian Challenge competition
- Yellowknife's Marcel Marin won first place in this year’s Canadian Challenge sled dog competition despite two injured dogs and warm weather.
- Person found dead on trail in Fort Liard, N.W.T.
- A person was found dead on a trail near the Fort Liard community hall on Sunday morning, say RCMP.
- Photos Sourdough Rendezvous: Yukon's annual winter carnival in photos
- The annual Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous is a highlight of Whitehorse's social calendar every year, as locals and visitors spent a week and a half taking part in snow carving, dog shows, and — of course — dressing up for the occasion.