Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 10:26 PM
E 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing near midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Family of Amber Tuccaro files complaint against RCMP audio
- The family of Amber Tuccaro, a woman originally from Fort Chipewyan found dead near Edmonton in 2012, has filed a complaint against the Leduc, Alta. RCMP saying the investigation into the 20-year-old's disappearance was botched.
- Taloyoak man dies after snowmobile crash
- A Taloyoak, Nunavut, man has died in hospital following a snowmobile crash on Monday.
- Yukon RCMP seek man not seen by family for 5 years
- Gregory Hrenyk, 43, was last seen in Watson Lake in October 2009, hitchhiking south on the Alaska Highway.
- Emily and Graham Nishikawa awarded keys to the city
- Whitehorse City Council created a new honour this week, voting to award 'keys to the city' to deserving citizens.
- ‘Substantial failure’ in N.W.T. child services: deputy minister
- The deputy minister of the Northwest Territories’ Department of Health and Social Services says she agrees with the Auditor General’s conclusions and MLA concerns ‘that there has been substantial failure’ in child protection services.