Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 10:26 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 33. Wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 46.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 34. Wind chill minus 48.
-30° | -37°
-22° | -35°
-25° | -32°
-13° | -26°
-16° | -30°
3° | -22°
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
-24° | -32°
-11° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Tanya Tagaq, Leela Gilday nominated for 2015 Juno Awards
- Two northern artists are among five nominated for Aboriginal Album of the Year at this year's Juno Awards.
- Opinion Consensus government not working in the N.W.T.
- The Yukon left 'non-partisan' politics behind decades ago and now has a contentious, thriving political scene. N.W.T. doesn't and its voter apathy is due to the consensus style of governing, argues guest columnist Jack Danylchuk.
- Boa constrictors in Yellowknife seeking permanent homes
- At least five snakes in Yellowknife are in search of permanent homes, leaving the Great Slave Animal Hospital at 'exotic pet capacity.'
- Kristina Kane rescinds resignation as chief of Ta'an Kwäch'än
- Kristina Kane, chief the Whitehorse area First Nation, had resigned earlier this month, citing personal attacks.
- Violent incident at Yellowknife hospital leads to call for security changes
- Hospital employees are calling for revision of Stanton Territorial Hospital's security policy after a Friday incident with a patient required several staff needing medical treatment.