Set Tulita as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 7:54 PM MDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 7:54 PM MDT
Flurries. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Bison bother: NWT residents say animals cause damage
- Some small NWT communities are reporting problems with bison. The animals block traffic, dig up gardens and damage vehicles. Some say it's time for more hunting.
- Burwash Landing brothers found guilty in confinement case
- A Yukon judge found Willie Sheldon and Derek Johnson guilty on Tuesday of restraining an 18-year-old guest from leaving their all-night drinking party in Burwash Landing, in August 2013.
- Yukon mining project partners with China
- A Yukon mining project wants to outsource design and procurement work to Beijing. The Canadian CEO says the idea could reduce costs by 40%
- Film tells story of Solomon Uyarasuk, Igloolik man who died in RCMP custody
- A documentary that tells the story of an Igloolik, Nunavut man who died in RCMP custody in September 2012 premieres this week.
- Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau speak about attack video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair and Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau delivered speeches Wednesday evening in the wake of a shooting on Parliament Hill in Ottawa that left one member of the Canadian Forces dead.