Set Tulita as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 7:35 AM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 7:35 AM MST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. High minus 24.
Clear. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 41.
Clear. Wind east 30 km/h. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 43.
|Clear||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-27° | -34°
-17° | -29°
-29° | -31°
-20° | -24°
-25° | -29°
-13° | -20°
-34° | -37°
-29° | -35°
-33° | -38°
-27° | -36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Chesterfield Inlet hunter sounds alarm on gold mine
- Hunters in Chesterfield Inlet say shipping from Agnico Eagle’s Meadowbank gold mine near Baker Lake is one of the reasons they’re seeing fewer marine mammals.
- ArcticNet conference draws 100s to Halifax
- About 600 researchers, students, and scientists are in Halifax, Nova Scotia this week to share the latest research on everything from social issues to the environment in the North.
- New $1M Arctic Inspiration prize funds 3 community projects
- A science project that connects researchers to Inuit in Nunavut, an education initiative that aims to get Inuit parents involved in their children's education, and a housing project in Labrador are all sharing the million dollar Arctic Inspiration prize money.
- Yukon College reinstates paramedic course
- Yukon College has reinstated its paramedic training course after the Yukon government stepped up with $23,000 in "one time" funding to make the program viable.
- Yellowknife couple found guilty of growing marijuana video
- A Yellowknife couple has been found guilty of illegally growing marijuana, but the jury hearing the case downgraded the more serious charge of possession for the purpose of trafficking to simple possession.