Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 9:38 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
ESE 33 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing this evening. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 then light late this evening. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Breaking Youth found guilty of 1st-degree murder in death of Charlotte Lafferty
- A Yellowknife jury has found a 19-year-old Fort Good Hope man guilty of first-degree murder in the death of Charlotte Lafferty.
- New Yukon gov'ts pledge co-ordinated approach to tackling homelessness
- The Kwanlin Dun First Nation, City of Whitehorse and the Yukon government released on Thursday the next steps in their Vulnerable People at Risk program.
- Ann Biscaye, former CBC broadcaster, worked to preserve Chipewyan language
- People across the North are remembering a Chipewyan elder Ann Biscaye. Biscaye passed away on Sunday while recovering from hip surgery. She was 61.
- Iqaluit pulls out of hosting 2020 Arctic Winter Games
- Citing a lack of facilities, inadequate funding, and a difficult climate, the Government of Nunavut has pulled out of a planned hosting of the 2020 Arctic Winter Games in Iqaluit.
- Exclusive Cree RCAF member left suicidal after years of racist abuse in the military video
- A Cree member of the Royal Canadian Air Force is leaving the military after enduring years of racism that left him feeling ostracized and suicidal.