Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:44 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the morning. High minus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-15° | -30°
5° | -22°
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inuvik councillor Terry Halifax dies after collapsing outside meeting
- Inuvik town councillor Terry Halifax, 54, died Wednesday after he collapsed in the town hall's parking lot following a council meeting.
- Yukon College tuition fees to increase in September
- A tuition increase at Yukon College slated for this September will cost some students an extra $300 or more per year.
- People not interested in devolution legislation, says N.W.T. premier
- MLA Bob Bromley wants the government to release plain language summaries of all the acts and regulations it inherited, but the premier says there's no "groundswell" of people wanting to review them.
- Photos Nunavut youth learn from NHL greats in Cambridge Bay
- Thanks to plenty of financial support, Stanley Cup champions Reggie and Jamie Leach are in Cambridge Bay this week, passing along their skills to Nunavut's next generation of hopeful hockey stars.
- RCMP seize cannabis, cash in Taloyoak drug bust
- RCMP in Taloyoak, Nunavut, took two people into custody Monday, after finding drugs in a local residence. Police say public assistance was key in making the arrests.