Set Tulita as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 10:25 AM
Sunset: 3:53 PM
NE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. High minus 28.
Clear. Low minus 33.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the evening. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 34.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-26° | -27°
-15° | -17°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-28° | -29°
-18° | -20°
-26° | -33°
-15° | -27°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Number of high school graduates dips in Yukon, Nunavut
- Statistics Canada says 216 students graduated from schools in Nunavut in the 2012-2013 school year, the smallest group of graduates in five years.
- Yukon musher shoots grizzly bear threatening his dog kennel
- Yukon conservation officer Dave Bakica says the bear began targeting dog lots earlier in the week, after finding easily accessible dog food in the area.
- Flu shots offered at bar in Dawson City, Yukon
- Nurses were providing flu shots Wednesday in the Westminster Hotel's bar, which is also known locally as The Pit.
- Christy's weather: Dempster Highway blizzard continues
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your weekend forecast.
- Air Tindi passenger describes emergency landing on Great Slave Lake video
- Three of the six people who were on board an Air Tindi plane forced to land on Great Slave Lake Thursday say they're fine and very relieved.