Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. High 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Aboriginal women, girls targets for human trafficking, says new report
- Aboriginal women and girls are easy prey for human traffickers because they are more likely to suffer from poverty, drug addictions and mental-health problems, says a newly disclosed report.
- Catholic group lobbies Pope to revoke Doctrine of Discovery
- A group of Catholic nuns and lay people is calling on the Pope to officially get rid of the "Doctrine of Discovery," a group of policies and decrees dating back to the 15th century that was the basis for European claims over aboriginal land.
- Fort Providence man pitches natural gas pipeline for N.W.T.
- Richard Lafferty has been pitching a plan to government for over a decade to bring natural gas to communities and industrial projects, using a pipeline that would run all the way from Alberta to Cambridge Bay, Nunavut. He says the time to make the switch is now.
- Updated Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K. video
- Voters in Scotland have sent a clear signal to continue as part of the United Kingdom in a historic referendum vote, although there will likely be a substantial change in the 307-year union in the coming months.
- Video American launches Arctic to Baja roller-ski adventure
- Raymond Dombrovskis left Inuvik, N.W.T., yesterday on a 6,800 kilometre roller-ski journey to Baja, Mexico, despite some limitations with his mode of transportation. 'You can’t really stop with them,' he says.