Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 12:06 AM
WSW 5 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon May 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video A sign of spring: Yukon River breaks in Dawson City
- Whoever guessed closest to Monday, May 4th at 6:41pm was right. The ice on the Yukon river has started to move.
- Nunavut health workers prepare for future emergencies
- A group of Iqaluit medical professionals spent the weekend preparing themselves for a worst-case scenario, learning about ways to keep themselves and their patients safe should a dangerous illness break out.
- Liard First Nation criticized by anti-fracking protesters
- Group called 'Kaska Concerned about Land Protection and Good Government' questions First Nation leadership
- Watson Lake, Yukon, RCMP arrest armed man after 12-hour pursuit
- A 19-year-old man is facing charges after a 12-hour long incident in Watson Lake, Yukon, on Sunday.
- Mad Trapper Alleys, Whitehorse's only bowling alley, closes
- Whitehorse's only bowling alley hung up its shoes for good on Sunday.