Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 9:24 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
SE 7 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 37.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 39.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 37.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'Good fences make good neighbours': N.W.T. justice minister gives update on Yellowknife jail upgrades
- When asked about planned security upgrades at the North Slave Correctional Complex in Yellowknife, Minister Louis Sebert quoted poet Robert Frost: 'Good fences make good neighbours.'
- Homemade rhubarb vinegar and sunflower-seed soup? Yukon food experiments you have to try
- Rhubarb vinegar fails to sunflower-seed soup successes — Yukon foodie and cookbook author shares local recipes to try.
- Ice collapses on part of unofficial ice road to West Dawson City, Yukon
- A break occurred Saturday in the unofficial ice road crossing the Yukon River to West Dawson City.
- Profile Black History Month: How a Yukon miner's parents fled the KKK
- Peter Risby, who died in 2011, was a respected Yukon miner and prospector. His family history was rich in drama - his dad was black, his mom was white, and not everybody in 1920s Kansas approved.
- Your North: Best reader photos for week of Feb. 20
- An airport proposal, a feisty lynx and a micro-masterpiece headline your best photos of the week sent to us from across Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Nunavik.