Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 1:17 AM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Rain ending early this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this morning. High 9.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 7.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Behchoko, N.W.T., no longer on back-up diesel power
- Residents in Behchoko, N.W.T., don't have to conserve power anymore now that the community's hydro transmission line is back up and running.
- Whitehorse youth arrested in Cadence Cycle thefts
- Whitehorse RCMP arrested a 17-year-old youth Thursday in connection with a break and enter at Cadence Cycle two weeks ago.
- Rescue teams pull 2 from crashed plane en route to Yellowknife
- Rescue teams pulled two men, a pilot and co-pilot, from a crashed plane in Saskatchewan's north Friday morning, RCMP and military officials are reporting. One suffered a back injury, the other is OK.
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson turns himself in video
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson, charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of Tanner Sinclair, turned himself in to RCMP on Vancouver Island Friday.
- Crews fighting forest fire 30km from Yellowknife
- Crews from Saskatchewan and New Brunswick have been deployed to fight a forest fire burning about 30 kilometres northwest of Yellowknife.