Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 11:54 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 32.
Clear. High minus 16.
Clear. Low minus 30.
|Clear||Clear||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Clear|
-28° | -31°
-18° | -24°
-25° | -34°
-13° | -29°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Man rescued after walk in wilderness near Yellowknife airport
- RCMP say the man appeared hypothermic and was taken to hospital after six hours in the bush.
- Yukon College seeks input on land reserve
- With a new 97-hectare land reserve, Yukon College is planning how to grow its campus footprint while preserving the surrounding wilderness.
- Alex Van Bibber, Yukon legend, dies at 98
- Alex Van Bibber, one of Yukon’s last surviving aboriginal veterans from the Second World War, died in a Calgary hospital Wednesday morning at the age of 98.
- N.W.T. has 40% more natural gas than estimated: NEB
- The National Energy Board says the Northwest Territories has 40 per cent more natural gas than previously assessed — enough to supply the country for five years — but that doesn't mean it will be leaving the territory anytime soon.
- Snowy owl numbers on Nunavut island highest in years
- People in Nunavut and beyond could be seeing more snowy owls this year, as researchers in parts of the High Arctic count the highest number of snowy owls in 25 years.