Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 9:49 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 38.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Go back to bed! Early-riser bear spotted near Whitehorse
- Wildlife officials typically tell Yukoners to keep an eye out for bears coming out of hibernation in April. 'We don’t generally get sightings reported this time of year.'
- Dog gets caught in snare on Inuvik walking trail, leg amputated
- Ellie the dog is back in Inuvik, N.W.T., after an expensive trip to Yellowknife for veterinary care.
- N.W.T.-Nunavut mine access road would cross Bathurst caribou calving grounds, says MLA
- Should the Northwest Territories government continue to promote and support a pan-territorial road project that could threaten the already-imperiled Bathurst caribou herd? That’s what one MLA wants to know.
- Nunavut Legislative Assembly begins winter sitting today
- Nunavut's Legislative Assembly begins its longest sitting of the year on Tuesday.
- Ontario skip turned coach key to N.W.T. early success at Scotties
- Ontario skip John Epping reached out to Kerry Galusha about helping out with her Yellowknife team two years ago.