Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 10:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 12.
Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Government steps up contributions to Whitehorse's recycling processors
- The Yukon government and City of Whitehorse announced major increases in their contributions to Whitehorse's recycling program yesterday after the city's recycling processors told council in January they may close due to a lack of funding.
- N.W.T. government releases proposed fracking regulations
- The Government of the Northwest Territories has released four new proposed regulations for hydraulic fracturing in the territory, and is seeking public feedback on the legislative changes.
- New search and rescue aircraft in Canada's north likely years away
- The Department of National Defence released tenders for new search and rescue aircraft this week, but an expert says replacing the 20- to 40-year-old planes in the territories will likely take years.
- Yellowknife woman breastfeeding at The Bay told to 'go to Sears'
- One of Canada's largest retail chains has apologized to a Yellowknife woman who was told to go to a competitor's store if she wanted to breastfeed her baby daughter.
- Nunavut at 16: How is decentralization working? video
- Sixteen years ago today, Nunavut became a territory. One dream of the new government was to place government jobs in smaller communities. But what's the state of decentralization today?