Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 9:08 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 6.
Clearing in the morning. High plus 4.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Cloudy||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air North flight attendants sent home for wearing T-shirts
- Flight attendants at Air North were sent home by their employer this morning after they showed up for work wearing T-shirts instead of their uniforms.
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories video
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq said Tuesday the government has overturned an RCMP decision to doff their muskrat hats in favour of more animal-friendly tuques.
- Video Snowfall slows traffic in Whitehorse
- A late September snowfall has wreaked havoc on Whitehorse roads, where drivers weren't prepared for several centimetres of snow this early in the year.
- 5 bags of mail stolen in Norman Wells. N.W.T.
- RCMP and Canada Post are investigating after five bags of mail were discovered on a bush trail eight kilometres from Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Students must feel safe, secure before learning: Dr. Gabor Maté
- Children need healthy, nurturing relationships with adults to thrive in school says Dr. Gabor Maté, who presented the keynote address at the N.W.T. educators' conference in Yellowknife this week.