Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 11:40 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
N 7 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Jan 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 38.
-30° | -34°
-22° | -29°
-29° | -33°
-20° | -27°
-30° | -33°
-22° | -27°
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Cross-country quilting tour comes to Yellowknife
- The Canadian Quilters Association brought their wares to Yellowknife this weekend, hoping to raise funds for the Children's Wish Foundation.
- Successful air search and rescue conducted near Arviat, Nunavut
- RCMP and Canadian Forces co-ordinated a successful air search Saturday morning for a missing person near Arviat, Nunavut. The found person's name has not yet been confirmed.
- With N.W.T. snow goose hunt approved, local chef shares his recipe
- Environment Canada's announcement of a spring sport snow goose hunt in the Northwest Territories means there could soon be plenty of the bird on N.W.T. tables. We reached out to local chef Pierre LePage for his best recipe.
- RCMP seize crack from 2nd Yellowknife apartment
- Yellowknife RCMP seized drugs, scales and cash from an apartment on Con Road Thursday night.
- Malcolm Austin fundraiser to be held tonight in Yellowknife
- YK1 District office and school staff are organizing a fundraiser for the family of Malcolm Austin, a grade 1 student in Yellowknife who is battling a rare form of brain cancer.