Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 9:42 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
N 15 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 3rd Tuktoyaktuk resident medevaced with suspected antifreeze poisoning
- A third person has been medevaced out of Tuktoyaktuk after drinking a substance that police suspect contained antifreeze. Police say they have traced its source back to a bootlegger illegally selling alcohol in the community.
- Liberal leader Justin Trudeau making campaign stops in Yellowknife, Iqaluit
- Liberal leader Justin Trudeau will make a campaign trail stop in Yellowknife today, with a rally planned for tonight. He'll be in Iqaluit on Saturday to support Nunavut candidate Hunter Tootoo.
- Nunavummiut call for revamp to Northern Residents Deduction
- One solution offered by the Liberals and the NDP to deal with the high cost of living has been an increase in the Northern Residents Deduction. But some think that more than a hike is needed to ensure all northerners benefit fully from the tax deductions.
- U.S. citizen in Yukon turns up on federal voters list
- An American who lives in Whitehorse mistakenly received a voter information card from Elections Canada, telling him where to cast a ballot. The only problem? Rian Buchanan is not eligible to vote because he's not a Canadian citizen.
- Salluit, Que., fears for wildlife as fuel cleanup continues
- People in Salluit, Nunavik are fearing for the safety of marine life as crews continue to clean up thousands of litres of diesel fuel.