Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 10:53 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
N 6 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 30. Wind chill minus 40.
Periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 38.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 42.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon judge rules contested Dawson City Dome claims to go to highest bidder
- Yukon Supreme Court Justice Ron Veale has ruled that a set of claims at the centre of a dispute between two miners will go to the one who makes the highest bid. The claims are on the Dome in Dawson City.
- Suspicious package 'not a threat', say Whitehorse RCMP
- RCMP say a package found in the lobby of the CIBC in downtown Whitehorse is 'not a threat to public safety.' The bank was closed Friday morning and several downtown blocks cordoned off as police investigated.
- Peter Kingwatsiak guilty of 1st-degree murder of stepbrother
- Peter Kingwatsiak has been found guilty of killing Mappaluk Adla in Cape Dorset in September 2010.
- Father and son face drug charges in Hay River, N.W.T.
- A father and son in Hay River, N.W.T., are facing drug charges after police seized crack cocaine and marijuana from two homes on Thursday night.
- Yukon research project looks for best solar panels for North
- A project is underway in Yukon to compare four different types of solar panels. The goal is to determine which performs best in the North, where daylight is scarce in winter.