Fort McPherson, NT
Set Fort McPherson as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 9:45 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 38.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 31.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. High minus 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP retire 42-year-old mainstay of policing in Yukon
- The RCMP's Twin Otter has been sold to make way for a faster more efficient aircraft and it's many fond memories with it.
- Photos Northerners celebrate International Women's Day video
- Community groups across the North celebrate women Saturday, with wellness fairs in Whitehorse and an awards ceremony in Yellowknife.
- World record moose rack on display in Dawson City, Yukon
- Heinz Naef is showing off his prize rack in his home town Saturday.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts
- Most Canadians moved their clocks forward an hour today for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.