Current Conditions

Mon Jun 26, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT

UV: 6 (High)

12°C 54°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM

Wind: SW 2 km/h
Humidity: 94%
Pressure: 101.5 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 19°
High: 66°
P.O.P. 70%

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 9°
Low: 48°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Jun 26, 17 at 6:17 AM EDT Mon Jun 26, 17 at 6:17 AM EDT

Today

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning and 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.

Tuesday

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 21.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

June 27

June 28

June 29

June 30

July 1

July 2

Chance of showers Sunny Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 24°

High 75°

High 23°

High 73°


P.O.P. 60%

High 27°

High 81°


P.O.P. 40%

High 23°

High 73°


P.O.P. 30%

High 22°

High 72°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!