Set Orangeville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow this morning and risk of freezing drizzle. Clearing near noon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning early in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 6.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- The hidden homeless in Toronto's suburbs
- The geography of poverty in Toronto is changing. It is shifting from the downtown core to the suburbs.
- Updated Man dead after early morning shooting near Finch and Highway 27
- A man is dead following an early morning shooting in Toronto early Monday morning.
- Ontario seeing sharp rise in seniors using food banks, report finds
- Nearly 360,000 people are using food banks each month across Ontario, according to a new report, which found a dramatic rise in the number of senior citizens and single-person households visiting food banks in recent years.
- Toronto LGBT groups offer counselling, housing services for Syrian refugees
- Among the most vulnerable refugees escaping the conflict in Syria are those in the LGBT community. That's led two Toronto LGBT youth organizations to start working with refugees who have arrived from the Middle East in the last few months.
- Supper with Syria fundraiser raises money for refugees
- Torontonians showed their generosity towards incoming Syrian refugees by helping raise roughly $100,000 at a charity dinner Sunday.