Set Orangeville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain late in the morning and early afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 6.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning early in the evening and ending after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 6.
|Periods of rain or freezing rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Eric Morgan, acquitted of 2006 murder, sues Peel police for $25M video
- A Brampton, Ont., man has filed a $25-million lawsuit against Peel Regional Police after being acquitted of a murder for which he spent more than three years in prison.
- Updated Power being restored to east end after natural gas leak forced shutoff
- Power is slowly being restored to 4,500 customers in the city's east end after a natural gas leak forced evacuations and forced Toronto Hydro to cut electricity in the area.
- Police seek suspect who allegedly licked woman's foot in Richmond Hill sex assault
- York Regional Police are asking for the public's help identifying a man suspected of carrying out a bizarre sexual assault and a series of strange incidents in the Toronto suburb of Richmond Hill.
- Toronto fans step up, sing U.S. national anthem, after technical glitch
- Leafs fans showed the kind of teamwork, hustle and heads-up play their team has been lacking lately when they jumped in to sing the U.S. national anthem after a technical glitch caused the audio to drop out before Tuesday's game.
- Dufferin station closed this weekend
- Dufferin station will be closed this weekend, the TTC says.