Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
A few flurries or rain showers changing to a few rain showers or periods of drizzle early this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle near noon. High plus 4.
A few rain showers ending early this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Garbage truck knocks out power to 700 in North Sydney
- Nearly 700 Nova Scotia Power customers in North Sydney, N.S., are without power after garbage truck clipped an electrical wire and pulled down two utility poles Saturday morning.
- New Halifax's Artillery Place proposal too tall?
- A development proposal for Artillery Place in downtown Halifax is heading to the city's design review committee next week but it may not go ahead because it’s too tall.
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Nova Star ferry will employ few Nova Scotians
- Nova Scotia is spending $21 million to get the Yarmouth ferry re-started, but that doesn’t guarantee any Nova Scotia jobs on the ship.
- Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.