Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 6.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 16.
Sunny. High minus 2.
|Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Shelley Morse concerned about school on Saturdays
- The head of the Nova Scotia Teachers Union (NSTU) is concerned with comments made by the province’s education minister that teachers could work some Saturdays or even a day or two of March Break to make up for lost days.
- Bridgewater couple recreates famous painting Nova Scotia style
- A Nova Scotia couple says it is blown away by how their re-creation of a famous painting has gone viral.
- FORECAST Maritimes to have sunny, but cool weekend
- Environment Canada is calling for a sunny weekend with temperatures in the negatives across the Maritimes.
- Part of Halifax couple's home fills with groundwater after storm
- A Halifax-area couple is facing an expensive repair bill after groundwater seeped into the garage and basement of their home on Sunday.
- New Brunswick and Nova Scotia ponder how to make up for lost school time
- New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are struggling to make up school days lost to storm days and both provinces are looking at different ways of dealing with the situation.