Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Centre opening delayed by 9 months
- Construction of the Nova Centre is nine months behind schedule and means that just over half of the conventions booked for the site will have to be rescheduled.
- Jason William Whitehead sentenced to 3 years in fatal bar fight
- Jason William Whitehead will be sentenced today for his role in a fatal bar fight in December 2011.
- New 40 seasonal residences broken into in Cumberland County
- Two 17-year-old boys have been charged with breaking into three dozen seasonal residences in Cumberland County, damaging the properties and stealing from them.
- Updated Quintin Sponagle back in Nova Scotia, charged in Ponzi scheme video
- A man accused of defrauding more than $4 million from 179 investors in an alleged Ponzi scheme will remain in a Nova Scotia jail until at least Tuesday following his extradition earlier this week from Panama.
- Live Blog Phillip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' case now in jury's hands
- The jury in the "murder for lobster" trial in Port Hawkesbury, N.S., has begun deliberations.