Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 16 except 12 in low lying inland areas.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. Humidex 29.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax Needham byelection to be held Aug. 30
- McNeil's decision makes a fall election less likely, but not impossible since a general election call can supersede a byelection.
- Enfield retiree frustrated by new, unwanted fee on Bell Aliant bill
- Joan Jarvis says she did not request any changes to her phone plan, but found a new fee on her latest Bell Aliant phone bill.
- Natal Day fireworks expected to keep Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network busy
- When sparks fly in the summer sky, the number of dogs that go missing more than doubles, says co-founder of the Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network.
- The Macdonald Bridge: What you need to know this Natal Day weekend
- The Macdonald Bridge will be closed Saturday and Sunday for work in its Big Lift upgrade, making traffic a little more difficult for Natal Day revellers.
- Canada sending men's kayak K2 200-metres crew to Rio
- Canoe Kayak Canada will send a men's K2 200-metres crew to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.