Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 3:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated McDonald's killer permitted to have friendship with another paroled lifer
- Muise has limited community support in B.C. His friend K.B., also on parole and serving a life sentence, could assist in his reintegration, says the Parole Board of Canada.
- Nova Scotia trio lucky to be alive after snow fort collapse
- A Nova Scotia father is sharing his story of a near-fatal snow fort collapse in the hopes his cautionary tale may save lives.
- Man charged in death of off-duty police officer Catherine Campbell back behind bars
- The 28-year-old Halifax man was granted bail on second-degree murder charges in December.
- Opposition MLAs speak out against bill to impose contract on teachers
- Opposition MLAs are speaking out against Bill 75 — new legislation that will impose a contract on the province's 9,300 public school teachers. The bill is in its third and final reading at the legislature.
- Liberal government makes minor amendment to Bill 75 audio
- The McNeil government has tweaked its bill to impose a contract on Nova Scotia's 9,300 teachers. The amendment allows for an arbitrator to rule if there is a dispute amongst the 14 members of the Council to Improve Classroom Conditions.