Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 1:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. High zero.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Liberals hit pause on controversial bill to force contract on teachers
- Province House is in recess while the government hopes to address work-to-rule safety concerns with the Nova Scotia Teachers Union.
- New Nova Scotia teachers take to Twitter to show empty classrooms video
- Teachers are posting selfies to show what their empty classrooms look like today after the province shut down schools to students amidst a contract dispute.
- Macdonald Bridge Big Lift re-decking to drag into new year
- Deck replacement work on the Macdonald Bridge will not be completed by the end of December as scheduled.
- Live Blog Suspended lawyer Lyle Howe expected to testify in own defence
- A Nova Scotia Barristers' Society disciplinary hearing for suspended Halifax defence lawyer Lyle Howe resumes today after a weeks-long break.
- Nova Scotia teachers, province dig in heels as students kept out of class video audio
- A contract dispute between the Nova Scotia Department of Education and the teachers union is keeping students out of school this morning, leaving parents scrambling for child care.