Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 late in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Flurries||Snow and blowing snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Jacob Cuvelier's video tackles racism he's witnessed
- An Acadia University political science student says he feels compelled to speak out about racism in Nova Scotia, even though he's only ever witnessed it.
- New Waterford apartment building fire sends man to hospital
- Fifteen people are temporarily homeless after an early Saturday morning fire gutted an apartment building on Plummer Avenue in New Waterford, the Canadian Red Cross says.
- Updated Rona Ambrose easing rifts with Atlantic Canadian Tories, says MLA
- Interim federal Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose met with all four Atlantic Progressive Conservative leaders this morning, a meeting members of Nova Scotia’s Progressive Conservative party say hasn’t happened in 20 years.
- Nova Scotia storm leads to flight cancellations and power outages
- A storm that brought rain, freezing rain and snow to Nova Scotia Friday and overnight has caused cancellations and delays at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport and has left hundreds of Nova Scotia Power customers without power.
- Photos Halifax exotic animal exhibit teaching diversity and conservation
- Fans of reptiles and exotic animals in the Halifax area have an opportunity this weekend to get up close and personal with an assortment from the animal kingdom.