Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 before morning. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Shopping safely on Cyber Monday
- There are a number of ways to keep your financial risk low when purchasing items online.
- New Halifax firm injects CO2 into concrete and reduces carbon footprint
- A new type of concrete developed in Halifax is stronger, faster-setting and has a lower carbon footprint than the regular common building material. It's been used in Canada for the first time in the north end of Halifax.
- Ground search for Benoit Bilodeau, missing sailor, ends in 12 Wing Shearwater area
- A three-day ground search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau around 12 Wing Shearwater and Hartlen Point was called off Sunday night having turned up very little.
- Woman hit in marked crosswalk in Dartmouth
- The pedestrian, a 38-year-old woman, was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a man, was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in a marked crosswalk.
- Indian Brook Gaming Centre robbed
- After a brief struggle with staff, the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of money.