Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of light snow
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of light snow before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Light snow or freezing rain changing to periods of rain in the morning and ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High 6.
Clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 4.
|Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Breton driver dies in collision
- A 33-year-old woman was killed when her vehicle collided with a truck on Highway 28 near New Waterford on Saturday, police in Cape Breton say.
- 3 hurt, 1 arrested after assault at Coxheath home
- Three males suffered serious injuries after they were attacked by a fourth male at a home in Coxheath on Saturday, police in Cape Breton say.
- Bible Hill man faces impaired driving charge after serious crash
- A young man was seriously hurt after a crash with a drunk driver Friday night on Greenfield Road in Nova Scotia's Colchester County, RCMP say.
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: Should free speech protect students from punishment?
- What role does free speech play, if any, in the debate over the appropriate response to some misogynistic Facebook postings by male dentistry students at Dalhousie University? We found free speech experts with completely opposing views about this case.
- Boxing Day deals come to Halifax
- One day later than much of the country, Haligonians are hitting the stores looking for "Boxing Day" deals.