Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning after midnight. Snow mixed with ice pellets before morning. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 15 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 8 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Education plan promises to modernize curriculum, improve teaching
- The McNeil government has released its response to a task force on Nova Scotia's public school system.
- Highway 101 crash near Ellershouse claims 23-year-old's life
- Nova Scotia RCMP say a 23-year-old man is dead after a multi-car crash on Highway 101 near Ellershouse that has shut down the highway into Halifax.
- Halifax car dealerships fall victim to fraudster
- Police are investigating after several car dealerships in the Halifax area were scammed out of more than $50,000 worth of vehicles over the past week.
- Updated Marine Atlantic passengers spent night in vehicles at Port aux Basques
- Passengers had to disembark the MV Blue Puttees Wednesday and spend the night in their cars, while waiting to cross from Newfoundland to Nova Scotia.
- Frankie MacDonald, amateur weatherman, makes international news
- Nova Scotia's most famous amateur weatherman's viral videos are making headlines around the globe.