Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning overnight. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Reserve Mines murder of Brandon Kelly wasn't drug related, says father
- The father of murder victim Brandon Kelly is speaking out after his 24-year-old son was killed outside his apartment in Reserve Mines last week.
- New Crosby Stables horse, foal recovering after Falmouth fire video
- A mare that was badly burned in a fire at Crosby Stables in Falmouth earlier this month is making a comeback after suffering severe burns on 20 per cent of her body.
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal a call to action, says student union
- Dalhouse University should adopt recommendations contained in a task force report on misogyny, sexism and homophobia at its school of dentistry, say the student union vice-president.
- Digby Scallop Days breaks from Apple Blossom tradition over 'archaic' rules
- Organizers with Digby Scallop Days say they'll no longer be a part of the Apple Blossom Festival competition because the requirements are too limiting for women who want to participate.
- Bridgewater school 'naked images' case prompts request for U.S. help
- Bridgewater police hope to work with United States law enforcement in their investigation into images seized from students' phones at Bridgewater Junior Senior High School.