Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat May 23, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending late this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind west 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New 5 radio moments not to miss on CBC Nova Scotia
- A woman who wears the same thing every day, the search for the coolest playgrounds in the province, a homecoming for Rocky Raccoon and this year marks the 175th anniversary of the first sailing of Cunard Line steamship.
- Dartmouth stabbing sends one man to hosptial
- A 39-year-old man is recovering from stab wounds after an incident in Dartmouth early Saturday morning said Halifax police.
- Halifax police busy with 5 overnight robberies, attempted robberies
- Halifax police have a 43-year-old man in custody, suspected of committing a string of robberies and attempted robberies in the city overnight.
- Loblaws issues recall after metal objects found in Atlantic Canada potatoes
- A recall has been issued by Loblaws and Strang's Produce after three people found metal objects in potatoes in Nova Scotia and P.E.I. this month in possible food-tampering cases.
- Atlantic Voice: World renowned health survey, right under our noses
- One of the most highly respected health studies in the world has been going on in Nova Scotia for more than 60 years. But few people here have ever heard of it.