Set Economy as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 29, 16 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
S 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low 8.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of thundershowers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches developing in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 15.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Police seize 2 kilograms of cocaine at Marine Atlantic
- A 21-year-old Brantford, Ontario man will appear in Sydney Provincial Court Monday. He faces charges under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act for possession for the purpose of trafficking.
- Stranded hikers rescued at Cape Split
- Two male hikers were able to call for help Saturday evening after becoming stranded while rappelling down a cliff at Cape Split.
- Updated Highway 104 reopens after tractor trailer flips
- Highway 104 fully re-opened Sunday around 8:30p.m. following a tractor trailer crash that sent boxes of crab flying across the highway.
- Anne of Green Gables casting call held in Halifax
- The casting crew for a new CBC TV series about Anne of Green Gables held auditions in Halifax Sunday.
- Garden Candy Shed offers local and imported treats in Pictou
- There’s a new source of sugar in Pictou and a pair of entrepreneurs is hoping to win over locals and tourists with an array of candy.