Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 10.
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 12°
55° | 54°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ashoka Mukpo, journalist, declared Ebola free
- An American video journalist with ties to Halifax being treated for Ebola has been declared Ebola free.
- Fracking ban legislation knocked by some environmentalists
- The proposed law to put a moratorium on hydraulic fracturing is getting a rough ride from some environmentalists.
- New A Day in the Life: Celebrating little Nova Scotians
- Does Nova Scotia have the cutest kids in the country? You be the judge.
- Nova Star ferry good for business right across Nova Scotia
- A sample of tourism operations in Nova Scotia shows the Nova Star ferry between Portland and Yarmouth is having an impact.
- Lawyer Kent Clarke disciplined for mishandling transit lawsuit
- A Halifax lawyer has been reprimanded by the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society for mishandling a lawsuit against Halifax Transit and one of its drivers by not telling his client for five years that the case had been dismissed.