Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.
Clearing late this evening. Low 16 except 12 in low lying inland areas.
Sunny. High 26. Humidex 29.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New The Macdonald Bridge: What you need to know this Natal Day weekend
- The Macdonald Bridge will be closed Saturday and Sunday for work in its Big Lift upgrade, making traffic a little more difficult for Natal Day revellers.
- New Natal Day fireworks expected to keep Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network busy
- When sparks fly in the summer sky, the number of dogs that go missing more than doubles, says co-founder of the Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network.
- New Enfield retiree frustrated by new, unwanted fee on Bell Aliant bill
- Joan Jarvis says she did not request any changes to her phone plan, but found a new fee on her latest Bell Aliant phone bill.
- CBC Investigates Halifax cab drivers lose licences for impaired driving, sex assault
- Over the past six years, 12 drivers have lost their taxi licenses for a variety of infractions, including convictions for impaired driving and living off the avails of prostitution.
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.