Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low minus 1.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 7.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy|
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Hunting for Easter egg hunts this weekend?
- Time for the kids to get out the bonnets and baskets — the Easter Bunny hops by this weekend.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this long weekend
- Feeling a little Spring-feverish? You’re not the only one. Time to get out of the house and see what Nova Scotia has to offer in April.
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.