Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 6:10 AM AST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 6:10 AM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning this afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High minus 4.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Snow and blowing snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 2.
|Snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia blizzard to bring up to 40 cm of snow
- Environment Canada has issued a blizzard warning for most of the province with snowfall between 20 and 40 centimetres expected.
- Live Nova Scotia Storm Centre: Latest closures and travel details
- CBC Nova Scotia's Storm Centre gives you the latest in school cancellations, road conditions and business and community closures.
- New Valley woman honoured nationally for work with women in sport
- A woman from the small community of Gaspereau in the Annapolis Valley is being honoured for her her efforts to get more women and young girls involved in sports and recreation.
- Live Traffic conditions, weather and news in Halifax video
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- French-speaking health professionals sought by group for directory
- A non-profit group is asking French-speaking health professionals to put themselves on a list to improve health care access for francophones in Nova Scotia.