Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the evening. High plus 1.
|A few flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of freezing rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Suboxone, methadone alternative, gets police chief's OK
- Some addictions specialists continue to lobby the Nova Scotia government to approve a drug other than methadone for broader use, a move the Kentville police chief says would make the streets safer.
- New Heinz baby food recalled for packaging defect worries
- Heinz Canada has voluntary recalled some of its baby food after concerns a packaging defect might have spoiled the food.
- Man found dead in south-end Halifax, police investigating
- Halifax police are investigating after a man was found dead in a south-end residence on Sunday night.
- Bryan Adams announces Atlantic Canadian tour
- Bryan Adams will play five concerts in Atlantic Canada in April and May as part of his Bare Bones acoustic concert tour.
- Oral cancer drugs: group pushes for universal coverage video
- People in Ontario and Atlantic Canada face financial hardship that other Canadians don't when it comes to accessing cancer treatments taken orally, a coalition of more than 30 cancer organizations says.