Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this morning. Snow mixed with ice pellets and freezing rain early this morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High zero.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 2.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax councillor apologizes for 'Chinese fire drill' video
- Matt Whitman, who is also running for the Progressive Conservatives, said he had 'lapse in judgment.'
- Judge says Human Rights Commission must accept accessibility complaint
- A Supreme Court of Nova Scotia Judge says the Human Rights Commission must accept a complaint launched by an accessibility group over alleged systemic discrimination by the province.
- Cape Breton society still waiting on flood relief money
- The St. Joseph Lebanese and Syrian Benevolent Society says its building suffered $170,000 in damage after the Thanksgiving Day 2016 flood.
- Halifax police investigate after laser shone at incoming flight
- A laser beam emanating from downtown Halifax was directed at a WestJet flight on its way Saturday to the Stanfield International airport on the city's outskirts, according to a Transport Canada website.
- Video CBC Nova Scotia News March 28, 2017 video
- The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotians and their stories