Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
NNE 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 6.
Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 9.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Lakeville grow-op dismantled, police arrest 2 Kings County men
- RCMP arrested two men from Kings County and dismantled a sophisticated indoor grow-op in Lakeville.
- Halifax store on Lacewood Drive robbed Friday evening
- Halifax police are looking for a man they say robbed a store on Lacewood Drive Friday night.
- Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for parts of Nova Scotia as up to 15 cm of snow could hit the province on Saturday, while the rest of the Maritimes could see up to 4 cm of the white stuff.