Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning early this evening then changing to flurries late this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Low zero.
Flurries changing to rain showers in the morning. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3.
Rain showers or flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low zero.
|Rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh's background investigated by the Jesuits
- The Catholic order, Canadian Jesuits International, is sending a private investigator to look into the background of Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh.
- Lawrencetown crash sends man to hospital via LifeFlight
- One person had to be airlifted to hospital in Halifax after a serious accident in the Annapolis Valley according to Nova Scotia RCMP.
- South Alton house fire leaves family of six homeless
- The Canadian Red Cross says a family in South Alton, Nova Scotia can thank a barking dog and a smoke detector for alerting them to a house fire early Sunday morning.
- Nova Institution for Women in Truro inmate dies
- An inmate at the Nova Institution for Women in Truro has died, according to Correctional Service Canada.
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.