Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax Regional Police officer faces drunk driving charge
- A Halifax Regional Police officer is facing charges of drunk driving and having a blood alcohol level that exceeds the legal limit.
- Rehtaeh Parsons society to launch Saturday
- The parents of Rehtaeh Parsons are launching a non-profit society in her name to help people develop tools to address cyberbullying, youth sexual violence, sexting and the circulation of intimate images.
- Cyclists brace for Macdonald Bridge construction
- The prospect of losing the MacDonald Bridge's bike lane this summer is already starting worry some cyclists.
- Ryan Patrick Nolan, former teacher, sentenced for sex crimes
- A former teacher with the Halifax Regional School Board was sentenced Friday for sex offences involving two boys he tutored who were both under 16.
- Nova Centre opening delayed by 9 months
- Construction of the Nova Centre is nine months behind schedule and means that just over half of the conventions booked for the site will have to be rescheduled.