Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2 except minus 2 in low lying inland areas.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High 11.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
16° | 13°
61° | 55°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- From cats hungrily eyeing up a squirrel just out of their reach to gorgeous sunsets, you sent CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel your views of the week in the Maritimes.
- Food banks looking for plastic bag donations
- Food banks and churches around Halifax are asking for a different kind of donation this Christmas. Volunteers say in addition to canned and boxed food, many food banks desperately need plastic shopping bags.
- Enfield man dead after Friday evening vehicle crash
- A 21-year-old Enfield man is dead after a single-vehicle crash late Friday evening in Enfield.
- Staff shortage forces ER closure in Lunenburg
- The emergency department at the Fishermen’s Memorial Hospital in Lunenburg will be closed from Saturday evening until Sunday morning due to a staff shortage.
- 5 things you need to know about tires in winter
- Automotive journalist Richard Russell was a guest on Maritime Noon on Friday and fielded questions about winter tires. Here are five things you need to know about choosing tires for the winter.