Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending this afternoon then clearing. Risk of a thundershower this morning. Local amount 5 mm. Fog patches this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this morning. High 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 27.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Dives involving water flow among most hazardous, says expert
- Steve Donovan was at home in the Ottawa Valley reading about the Luke Seabrook's untimely diving death in Nova Scotia and it moved him to speak out.
- New Quadrus Investment fined $40K, but Halifax victims feel silenced
- Roberta and John Hancock, a Nova Scotia couple who lost much of their life savings to a financial advisor, are speaking out about the treatment they received from the Nova Scotia Securities Commission.
- New Nova Scotia film industry shrouded in uncertainty under tax incentive
- A Nova Scotia film industry worker says a cloud of uncertainty has shrouded the province's film industry since the implementation of a new incentive program, forcing many workers to find employment elsewhere with no major projects on the horizon.
- Donovan Bailey on his mark as he starts acting career on Mr. D
- Legendary Canadian sprinter Donovan Bailey is hoping his next venture will take off, as he dips his toes in the world of acting.
- Beluga whale spending summer in Liverpool Harbour
- A beluga whale has taken up residence in the Liverpool Harbour this summer but whale experts are cautioning people not to interact with the beluga.