Set Truro as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:11 PM ADT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:11 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches retreating to the coast early in the morning. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches spreading inland in the evening. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Grandparents' rights in Nova Scotia boosted by new law audio
- New custody rights for grandparents in Nova Scotia go into effect Monday.
- Student moving day fills Halifax curbs with treasure and trash
- Nothing says September in Halifax like an abandoned foosball table.
- Rudder issue cuts ferry crossings between P.E.I, N.S.
- Ferry crossings are reduced between Wood Islands, P.E.I. and Caribou, N.S. until further notice because of mechanical issues with the MV Confederation.
- Kenneth MacNeil's disappearance 'clear torture,' family says
- Cape Breton Regional Police have called off the search for a missing man in Leitches Creek.
- B.C. woman dies in crash on Sydney highway
- A British Columbia woman died in a car crash on Highway 125 in Sydney, N.S., early Monday.