Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
SE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h this evening. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Sydney prepares for up to 100 government-assisted Syrian refugees
- Lifeline Syria Cape Breton has been working with the provincial immigration minister to help Sydney earn federal approval to accept government-assisted refugees.
- New Annapolis County puppy mill bust yields 28 animals, says SPCA
- An Annapolis County man has been arrested by RCMP after 28 animals were found at a puppy mill in West Dalhousie today, according to Nova Scotia SPCA.
- Video CBC News: Nova Scotia - February 11, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
- Halifax focus of human rights inquiry after racism complaint
- An inquiry into a racial discrimination complaint against the Halifax Regional Municipality got underway Thursday.
- Halifax, Dartmouth streets have select overnight parking ban
- Parking is banned overnight Thursday on several streets and all residential cul-de-sacs in Halifax and Dartmouth to help with snow removal.