Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 early this morning then light late this morning. High minus 10. Cold wind chill minus 27 this morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then snow and blowing snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with ice pellets late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 30 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 90 in the morning then diminishing to 40 gusting to 70 early in the evening. High minus 3.
|Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- David Wynn's funeral to be broadcast in Cookville, N.S.
- People in the Bridgewater area will be able to watch the funeral for RCMP Const. David Wynn this afternoon.
- New Maritime winter storm already causing travel cancellations
- A low-pressure system developing off the U.S. seaboard today has prompted weather warnings for much of the Maritimes, where there are already travel cancellations.
- New Loaves and Fishes food bank demand up 10 per cent
- A community kitchen and food bank in Sydney says the demand for its services is steadily growing.
- Asteroid 2004 BL86 zips past Earth today
- An asteroid bigger than the world's most massive cruise ships will fly past the Earth today, and you can watch online starting at 11 a.m. or try to see it with binoculars or a telescope tonight.
- Dozens of tires slashed in Halifax neighbourhood
- A man who lives on Dublin Street in Halifax says he woke up to discover flat tires on nearly every vehicle on the street Sunday morning.