Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low 6 with risk of frost.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Leachate plan for Sackville landfill draws opposition
- A plan to use the Sackville landfill to dispose of leachate is drawing fierce opposition by residents.
- Peak rat season hits Halifax
- It’s peak rat season in Halifax and pest control experts are tackling them across the city.
- Kinduct Technologies leading the way in fitness technology
- A Nova Scotia tech company is becoming a global leader in health and fitness.
- Michelin buys half of Nova Scotia's Kings County Municipal Airport
- Michelin has announced it will buy half of the municipal airport land that borders its factory in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley.
- Liberals say no thanks to proposal from Nova Scotia health unions
- Nova Scotia’s Liberal government is setting the stage for a stormy return to the legislature this fall after apparently rejecting a new bargaining model proposed by the provinces four public sector health care unions.