Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 02, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 02, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning late this evening then changing to periods of rain or freezing rain before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Rain at times mixed with freezing rain early in the morning. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 6.
|Periods of rain mixed with freezing rain||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Flurries|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Truro year-round homeless shelter becomes a reality
- A group of volunteers in Truro has fulfilled their promise to open a year-round homeless shelter.
- Newport and District Arena destroyed by roof collapse, evacuation ends
- About 20 homes in Hants County were evacuated for about an hour on Wednesday evening after a roof collapse at a local rink forced officials to release ammonia in the arena into the air.
- Nova Star ferry to get another $2M promised from Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government has spent another $2 million of the $13 million promised this year to assist the operators of the ferry between Yarmouth and Portland, Maine.
- Bryony House sued by fundraising lottery operator for nearly $375K
- Fallout from the controversial Bryony House home lottery continues with accusations of unpaid debt and two lawsuits related to the ill-fated fundraiser landing in court.
- J. Willy Krauch and Sons smoked seafood business closing
- An internationally renowned smoked seafood business on Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore will be closing its doors next month after almost 60 years in business.