Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 15°
61° | 59°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Children's mouths allegedly taped shut at N.S. school
- An assistant instructor at a school in Bedford, N.S., is under investigation by police after allegedly taping shut the mouths of several students.
- Judge scolds 'flabby, sad generation' for skipping jury duty
- The chief justice of the Nova Scotia Supreme Court is demanding to know why 95 people, or 40 per cent of prospective jurors, were not in court Tuesday for the start of a five-day trial.
- recap Mooseheads manhandle Knights at Memorial Cup video
- Martin Frk had a hat trick and an assist and Darcy Ashley also scored twice and had an assist of his own Tuesday as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the London Knights 9-2 in the final round-robin game for both teams at the MasterCard Memorial Cup.
- Dartmouth man reports roofers not wearing safety gear
- A man who lives in a Dartmouth highrise says he frequently sees roofers without safety gear on as they build a new subdivision nearby.
- Man electrocuted in Halifax industrial accident
- Halifax Regional Police say a man has died after being electrocuted while working at a building on Chain Lake Drive.