Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Sydney Academy student who pushed boy to his death found guilty
- A Nova Scotia judge has found a 15-year-old boy guilty of criminal negligence causing death, months after a fellow high school student was pushed under the wheels of a school bus.
- Updated Purcells Cove Road propane truck crash kills cyclist
- A woman is dead after a collision with a propane truck while she was riding a bike this morning on Purcells Cove Road.
- New John Dunsworth, a.k.a Jim Lahey, pushing student vote for #itsnosecret
- Halifax actor John Dunsworth is throwing the weight of his Trailer Park Boys fame behind a campaign encouraging students to vote.
- New Halifax's Refugee Health Clinic treats patients without coverage
- Dr. Tim Holland says about 10 per cent of the Halifax Refugee Clinic's patients are people waiting to hear about their refugee status whose health care is no longer covered by the federal government.
- Fentanyl overdose injection kits being made available to drug users
- An antidote to overdoses of fentanyl, morphine and other opiates will soon be available on the streets in Nova Scotia on a trial basis.