Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning and risk of thundershowers. Clearing this morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Storm Arthur: Fire blight scorches 80% of Valley orchards
- The ripple effects of post-tropical storm Arthur are still being felt across the Maritimes and it's being blamed for damaging up to 80 per cent of Annapolis Valley apple trees.
- Cape Breton road repair money held up by province: mayor
- The mayor of the Cape Breton Regional Municipality says the provincial government is holding up the release of money for important road repair.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers won 165 jackpots last year
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers and their employees claimed what is likely a record 165 jackpots over $1,000 last year, with the group once again posting much higher win rates for big prizes than it did for small ones, new figures show.
- Melissa Dawn Peacock's family urges change in life sentences
- The family of Melissa Dawn Peacock, a Nova Scotia woman who was murdered three years ago, is starting a national campaign to change the definition of life in prison.
- Missing woman Catherine Miller's parents plead for information
- Two Bedford parents are pleading for the public's help to locate their daughter, who has been missing for nearly two weeks.