Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thundershowers. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 22. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 28. Humidex 35.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Cape Breton drag racing group loses portable tower to fire
- A drag racing association's portable race tower, worth thousands of dollars, was destroyed by fire early Monday morning.
- Trinity Western University wins legal battle with N.S. Barristers' Society
- Nova Scotia's Court of Appeals has dismissed a legal move designed to prevent Trinity Western University graduates from practising law in the province.
- Kentville Library moving into former United church on Main Street
- Nova Scotians are known to treat books as semi-holy objects, so it should surprise no one that Kentville is moving its library into a landmark church building.
- Halifax council debating development for Blue Mountain park
- Halifax regional council is debating a proposed development in the Blue Mountain-Birch Cove Lakes area at the regular council meeting Tuesday afternoon.
- Cooking up a career path: Serve It Up program pairs students with chefs
- A pilot program in Nova Scotia is putting high school students into kitchens with chefs to give them extensive exposure to the culinary trade.