Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Christmas cards helping 'tough little one' face cancer video
- A nine-year-old girl's struggle with leukemia and her mother's Christmas wish are warming hearts across Canada.
- Free, portable ramps making Halifax businesses more accessible
- A simple, inexpensive fix to barriers encountered by people with mobility issues is taking place in downtown Halifax.
- Updated Snow squalls warnings in effect for parts of Nova Scotia
- Snow squalls and flurries are expected to continue through the weekend in western Cape Breton and northern parts of the mainland, with flurries and gusting winds expected in the rest of the province.
- Moose rescued after falling through ice in Shediac video
- Shediac firefighters rescued a young moose that had fallen through the ice in the Shediac River Saturday morning.
- Grandmother aims to be 3rd generation black belt in family
- Hannah Fraser, 72, could soon become the third generation of women in her family to wear a black belt.