Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Snow mixed with ice pellets overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning with risk of freezing rain. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3 with temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax police seek 3.1% budget increase
- The Halifax Police Commission approved the proposed increase, which would bring the total cost to $76 million, and the motion will now go to Halifax Regional Municipality council.
- Plea for Wolfville hit-and-run driver to come forward
- A woman who lost part of her leg in a hit-and-run crash last month in Wolfville is asking the driver to come forward to help her heal.
- Stephen McNeil chided for going to Nelson Mandela's funeral
- Premier Stephen McNeil is coming under fire for his decision to accept an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend the memorial service for former South African President Nelson Mandela this week.
- Is industrial wood ash safe for farm use?
- The large scale use of industrial wood ash on Nova Scotia farms is undergoing a precedent setting review.
- La Pointe Seafoods in Belliveaus Cove destroyed by fire
- A weekend fire has destroyed La Pointe Seafoods, a lobster pound in southwestern Nova Scotia.