Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
WSW 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy changing to ice pellets then changing to snow this afternoon and ending late this afternoon then clearing. Rainfall amount 20 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm over higher terrain. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Mudslide closes part of road in Margaree Forks
- A mudslide in Margaree Forks, Cape Breton, has covered a road with mud and debris, closing one lane.
- Missing fisherman's body found in Annapolis County
- Police in Nova Scotia say the body of a missing fisherman has been found after an overnight search in the Annapolis County.
- Updated North Preston human trafficking case back in court April 24
- The two 18-year-old men accused of holding a 15-year-old girl in a basement in the Halifax-area community of North Preston and sexually assaulting her will stay in jail until their next court appearance.
- Access-a-Bus driver facing sex charges back in court in May
- A Metro Transit Access-a-Bus driver accused of sexually assaulting a passenger did not appear in Dartmouth court on Wednesday for his arraignment, letting his lawyer speak for him.
- Rebuilt Bluenose II encounters steering issues
- CBC News has learned there are problems with the steering on the newly rebuilt Bluenose ll.