Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain ending this morning then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1 except 6 along parts of the coast.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Former Halifax prof helps girls who've escaped Boko Haram
- A former Halifax professor teaching in Nigeria is talking about how her university is helping girls who have escaped Islamist Boko Haram militants.
- CBC INVESTIGATES Sipekne’katik cranberry project anything but fruitful
- It was supposed to be a way for a struggling band to make money. But three quarters of a million dollars later, and three years after construction of a cranberry bog began on the Sipekne’katik First Nation, not a single berry has grown there.
- DAY IN THE LIFE A thank you note to Nova Scotia
- A few weeks ago, we wondered, "What would happen if we asked everyone in the province to share part of their lives on a single day?" The project became "A Day in the Life of Nova Scotia." And did you ever answer the call.
- Man robbed at gunpoint in Dartmouth attack
- Police in Halifax are looking for a man who used a gun to threaten another man, in a holdup at a bank machine in Dartmouth.
- Today's weather: Peter Coade's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.