Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 20, 15 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
ESE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax surgeries cancelled again after sterilization equipment issues
- Dozens of elective surgeries were delayed Monday and Tuesday at the Halifax Infirmary after debris was discovered in sterilized equipment.
- Air Canada Flight 624 class action statement filed in Halifax
- A statement of claim has been filed in a proposed class action lawsuit over the crash landing of Air Canada Flight 624 at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport last month.
- Bluenose Marathon registration down, organizers blame weather
- Organizers of the upcoming Scotiabank Bluenose Marathon say the harsh winter in Nova Scotia has caused a dip in registration this year.
- British sailors accused in gang rape of Nova Scotia woman granted bail video
- Four British sailors accused in the gang rape of a woman at 12 Wing Shearwater in Nova Scotia has been granted bail and ordered to stay in Nova Scotia.
- Loretta Saunders murder trial opens in Halifax with jury selection video
- Jury selection in the first-degree murder trial of two people accused of killing Saint Mary's University student Loretta Saunders started Monday with five people chosen on the first day.