Set Tatamagouche as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Keya Simon's mother eyes courtroom justice after charges
- Two men are facing charges related to the 2011 death of 19-year-old Keya Simon and the stabbing of her 32-year-old sister.
- Drug theft from Halifax hospital a suspected inside job
- Halifax police say sedatives that can be used as a date rape drug have been stolen from the Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre over the past three weeks.
- Government officials swim the Halifax Harbour for United Way
- With a crowd watching, government officials took a chilly swim across the Halifax Harbour Thursday afternoon to raise money for a United Way campaign.
- Buddy MacMaster, renowned Cape Breton fiddler, dead at 89 video audio
- Order of Canada recipient Buddy MacMaster, known as the dean of Cape Breton fiddling, has died at age 89.
- Video Wildman Academy preps students to hit the ropes video
- Professional wrestlers will go over the ropes and into the ring Thursday night for an ultimate showdown, while a class of wrestlers-in-training take notes.