Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. High 6.
|Cloudy||Periods of rain||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- MUHC to make $28M in cuts to make up for budget deficit
- The McGill University Health Centre needs to make $28 million in cuts over the next two years to make up for a budget shortfall.
- Analysis Drogba-less Impact have work cut out for them in Washington D.C.
- It's one game, it's winner-take-all and the Impact's biggest star, Didier Drogba, is nowhere to be seen.
- New Group that manages Quebec forest unhappy with Hydro-Québec proposal
- Hydro-Québec's power line would go through the Hereford forest in the Coaticook region but that would go against the agreement the forest's management group made with the person who donated the land for public use.
- Canadians evenly split on recreational marijuana, Deloitte survey finds video
- Forty per cent of Canadians in a recent survey said they support the notion of legalizing marijuana for recreational use, slightly more than the number that said they opposed it.
- Gerry Sklavounos, MNA accused of sexual assault, goes on medical leave
- Gerry Sklavounos, the MNA who left the Liberal caucus last week after being accused of sexual assault, has taken medical leave from the National Assembly.