Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:35 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon May 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 12.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 21.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Some bats with white-nose syndrome cured by bacteria, scientists say
- Researchers are cautiously optimistic about new trails that treated 150 bats for white-nose syndrome, a fungus that has decimated bat populations in Eastern Canada and the U.S.
- Phoenix Sun finally leaves Sorel port... but only gets to Quebec City video
- Despite setting sail this weekend after two and a half years stranded in Sorel, Que., the Phoenix Sun saga is not yet over.
- Quebec corruption inquiry hearings resume under publication ban
- Quebec's corruption inquiry has resumed sitting, with the entire hearings taking place under a publication ban.
- François Bugingo, foreign correspondent, withdraws from public amid allegations video
- A prominent French-language foreign correspondent says he will withdraw from public life to prepare a response, following allegations that he fabricated and embellished some of his stories.
- Montrealer sets world record for farthest flight by hoverboard
- Travelling the country's lakes and rivers in a canoe is an iconic Canadian pastime but Alexandru Duru just might change all that with his new Guinness World Record-breaking hovercraft.