Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 3:31 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to get 4 supervised injection sites
- Montreal will soon be home to four supervised injection sites for intravenous drug users, costing an annual $2.7 million.
- Quebec launches investigation into retirement home death video
- Concerns over a long-term care centre on Montreal's South Shore and accusations of workers mistreating an elderly patient there have prompted Quebec Health Minister Réjean Hébert to investigate.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge to remain closed Thursday morning video
- People in Saguenay will have to wait a little longer to find out when the main bridge in the city will re-open, while engineers test the strength of the structure damaged by fire.