Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 3:39 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 1:40 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 1:40 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 9.
|Rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 9°
48° | 48°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Quebec municipalities and farmers are among those targeted by an advisory group set up to review government programs and cut spending.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- Driver in fatal Montreal East crash faces negligence, dangerous driving charges
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, will face charges.