Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming east 20 near midnight. Low 8.
Rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
|Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Half of jury selected
- Of the nearly three dozen people trial lawyers have interviewed since Tuesday morning, seven have met the right criteria, including being fluently bilingual and having minimal exposure to the case.
- Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity epidemic, scientists say
- Artificial sweeteners may exacerbate, rather than prevent, metabolic disorders such as Type 2 diabetes, a study suggests.
- Eastern Door editor Steve Bonspiel kicked out of Kahnawake meeting audio
- A Mohawk journalist attempting to cover discussions about the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake's "marry out, stay out" rule was removed from a community meeting last night.