Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning then rain beginning this afternoon. High 9.
Rain ending before morning then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low plus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Lac-Mégantic train disaster: US judge OKs settlement for victims
- A U.S. bankruptcy judge has approved a $446 million Cdn settlement fund for victims of a fiery oil train derailment that claimed 47 lives in Quebec.
- Audrey Carey of Quebec a victim of a killing spree, San Francisco police say
- Three young people booked on murder warrants in the shooting death of a yoga teacher in Northern California are also suspected of killing a 23-year-old Quebec woman in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.
- Analysis Blue Jays find lukewarm support in Montreal, former home of Expos video
- Few fans in Montreal are jumping on the Blue Jays bandwagon despite cheering for ‘Canada's team’ during preseason games, writes Thomas Daigle.
- Nacho the dog helps out accident victims
- Nacho, a seven-year-old Chihuahua, accompanies tow truck driver Marco Trujillo during his daily work grind to the scenes of accidents all over Montreal's West Island.
- Live Blog Canada federal election: Oct. 9
- CBC News brings you the latest news from the campaign trail in our live blog every weekday from now until election day.