Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
E 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain. Amount 20 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
|Periods of rain||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Harper ignores Quebec's call for health care payments, finance minister says
- Quebec Finance Minister Carlos Leitao is not completely satisfied with the federal budget tabled Tuesday by the Harper government.
- Charge downgraded against Quebec man in fatal 64-car pileup in Wyoming video
- A man from Longueuil has been arrested on a charge of , following a fiery crash that killed two people and sent up a column of thick black smoke in southeast Wyoming.
- Quebec to cut neonatal specialists at new superhospital from 14 to 11
- After months of negotiations between MUHC administrators and the Quebec government, it has been decided that the new superhospital’s neonatal intensive care unit will be staffed with 11 specialists — short of the 14 the MUHC was pushing for.
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.
- Budget 2015: TFSA limit hiked to $10,000 as election budget delivers few goodies
- The federal government almost doubled the amount that Canadians can contribute to tax-free savings accounts on Tuesday, raising the limit from $5,500 to $10,000. The bump is good news for savers and investors, but it's also expected to cost the government billions in lost future tax revenue.