Set Carleton-sur-Mer as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Temperature steady near 6.
Rain. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain. High 6.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.
- Champlain Bridge closed to South Shore-bound traffic all weekend
- The Champlain Bridge’s southbound lanes will be completely closed from Friday night until Monday morning for a second work blitz on the bridge.
- Swarms of biting ladybugs invade Montreal-area homes audio
- The unseasonably warm weather in Montreal this week has brought with it blue skies — as well as swarms of biting, invasive ladybugs.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Jean-Gilles Gadoury, 9, diagnosed with leukemia finds bone marrow match video
- Nine-year-old Jean-Gilles Gadoury, recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia typically found in adults, has reason to hope.