Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 17, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri May 17, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending this evening then cloudy. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated PQ's proposed changes to Bill 14 leave critics skeptical video audio
- Two Parti Québécois ministers have published an open letter outlining amendments to Bill 14, a controversial bill that aims to revamp the province's language laws.
- STM drivers' union calls again for stiffer penalties to prevent assaults
- Montreal bus drivers showed up for a scheduled court appearance of one of three people accused of beating up STM driver Marc-Olivier Fortin, to call for more protection for transit workers.
- new Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- 2 earthquakes felt in Ontario and Quebec video
- Two earthquakes near the Ontario-Quebec border could be felt across both provinces this morning.
- Public Health studying brain cancer cases in Shannon, Que.
- Quebec's Public Health Agency is studying cases of brain cancer in Shannon, Que., after more than a decade of complaints from the community.