Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 19.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 29.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sherbrooke couple charged in child abuse case
- A Sherbrooke, Que., couple accused of abusing four children between the ages of four and 14 were charged in a local courthouse late Tuesday morning.
- Updated Israel-Gaza conflict: Air Canada cancels Tel Aviv flight over safety concerns
- Air Canada has cancelled its scheduled flight to Tel Aviv from Toronto tonight, following the lead of other airlines concerned about rocket fire near Ben Gurion Airport.
- Quebec coroner compares driving while drowsy to drunk driving video
- A Quebec coroner says driving while fatigued should be treated more seriously and recommends that it be subject to the same heavy fines and penalties usually reserved for people who drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Exclusive Jian Ping Li's siblings believe missing woman, child were killed
- It has been more than 80 days since Jian Ping Li and her six-month-old son Xiao Feng Lu disappeared without a trace from their Brossard, Que., home.
- Photos Montrealers take the Big Splash in the St. Lawrence
- About 200 Montrealers, including Projet Montréal's Richard Bergeron, took a chilly dip in the St. Lawrence this morning.