Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 31, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
|Snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-15° | -27°
5° | -17°
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation video
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Video Beaconsfield councillors give themselves 40% salary hike video
- Elected officials in municipalities across Quebec have that power to give themselves a raise - and they decide how big it is. Many are calling for the process to change.
- Dedicated Quebec City-Windsor track would improve on-time performance, Via Rail CEO says video
- Via Rail is looking at building a dedicated passenger rail network in the Quebec City-Windsor corridor to improve its on-time performance and boost ridership, says the company's CEO.