Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 3:38 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Showers||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City Remparts junior hockey team bought by Québecor
- Québecor has become the new owner of the Quebec City Remparts in what it hopes is a step in the right direction to get an NHL franchise.
- Black Friday 2014: hidden fees Canadians pay for shopping online video
- While American shoppers celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday — the biggest sales of the year in the U.S. — Canadians looking to save by shopping online could face some hidden costs.
- Montreal woman in elderly care centre not bathed in a tub in 9 months
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says some policies in elder care facilities may have to be changed after learning that an 85-year-old woman in Montreal has not been given a bath in nine months, and has only received a sponge bath once a week.
- Montreal firefighters paint trucks black in protest against Bill 3
- Montreal's firefighters upset about Bill 3 — the province's proposed municipal pension reform plan — have painted most of the city's trucks black.
- Limping cat leads SPCA in Montreal to seek cruelty suspect
- The Montreal SPCA wants to find out who is responsible for shooting a cat with a BB gun.