Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
SE 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning after midnight. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.
- Video Andie Bennett talks to Habs and Bolts fans in Tampa video
- When Andie Bennett headed down to Tampa Bay, Fla., to catch the Habs take on the Lightning, she ran into more Habs fans than she bargained for.
- Wild turkeys run amok on Laval's Highway 440
- Laval police took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn drivers to exercise caution while driving on the Highway 440 service road because of turkeys.
- Sherbrooke flood victims finally head home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.