Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 10:20 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 10:20 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending after midnight then clearing. Local blowing snow late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 12.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Montreal's economy: what's wrong, and what can we do about it? video
- Montreal has been hit by some bad economic news in recent months.
- Special Report Montreal's economy could be fixed, say experts
- CBC News Montreal took a two-part look at Montreal's economy this week. Here are four suggestions from experts we consulted about how to help businesses and create jobs.
- Ducks keep Canadiens winless on California trip video
- John Gibson made 37 saves, and the Anaheim Ducks moved back atop the overall NHL standings with a 3-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night in a meeting of conference leaders.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- McGill University gym women-only hours proposal causes uproar
- Two McGill students have brought forward a proposal to have women-only hours at the Montreal university's fitness centre. But reaction has been mixed to the suggestion.