Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 3:37 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Dorval mosque targeted by anti-refugee phone threat
- The president of a West Island mosque playing a major role in the effort to welcome refugees has expressed concerns after receiving a telephone threat.
- Drone racing: Armchair pilots strap on goggles for aerial dogfights
- Fans of aerial speed battles are uniting to compete in a new sport: drone racing.
- Quebec doctors will keep government overpayments
- Overpayments of $416.7 million made to Quebec doctors over the last five years cannot be recovered, according to Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard.
- P.K. Subban raises money for Montreal Children's Hospital through jersey signing
- Montreal Canadiens' P.K. Subban delighted patients and fans during a charity event in the atrium named after him.
- Quebec announces $80M education plan as negotiations drag on
- As talks continue between the province and striking teachers, Education Minister François Blais offered details of a plan to put $80 million into the school system — though union leaders say there's nothing new in the announcement.