Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3 with temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
9° | 9°
48° | 48°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nepal avalanche: Insurance company won't pay for airlift
- The head of a Quebec adventure-travel company says his insurance company won't pay for the rescue operation after a deadly avalanche in Nepal because none of the members of his group were injured or killed, and now he’s on the hook for thousands of dollars.
- Recap Canadiens remain perfect against Bruins video
- The Montreal Canadiens increased their lead in the season series against the rival Boston Bruins with a 2-0 victory at TD Garden. Canadiens netminder Carey Price earned his first shutout versus the Bruins.
- 2 young men killed in east-end Montreal car crash video
- Two young men aged 18 and 19 are dead after an early-morning crash in Montreal's east end.
- Audio The Hockey Sweater by Roch Carrier celebrates 30 years video audio
- Author Roch Carrier first penned The Hockey Sweater in 1979, but it wasn't until 1984 that a translated version of the story featuring the illustrations of Sheldon Cohen stole the hearts of all Quebecers.
- Jean Charest denies illegal party financing, links to SNC-Lavalin
- Former Quebec premier Jean Charest is denying a report linking him to a political fundraising scheme with engineering giant SNC-Lavalin in the year before he took office.