Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
WNW 30 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- TransCanada work on St. Lawrence port suspended by Quebec court order
- Four environmental groups have won a temporary injunction to stop exploratory work by TransCanada to develop an oil port in Cacouna, near Rivière-du-Loup, on the St. Lawrence River.
- Sinkhole opens on de Maisonneuve in NDG video
- A one-and-a-half metre wide sinkhole opened up late Tuesday afternoon at the intersection of de Maisonneuve and Decarie boulevards in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- The mother of three Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Que., children, including a seven-year-old with ADHD, says she cried when she received an anonymous a letter complaining about her children's "incessant screaming."
- Fish incorrectly labelled for 'better profits' in Quebec
- Quebecers buying fish in resturants and shops fail to get the species stated on the label in one out of three cases, suggests an investigation by Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- Montreal Canadiens: Take a peek inside the Habs' new locker room video
- The Habs kick off the pre-season tonight at the Bell Centre and they'll gear up in a brand-new locker room.