Set Pointe-à-la-Croix as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live St. Lawrence raw sewage dump: Federal politicians weigh in video
- Montreal's controversial plan to dump eight billion litres of wastewater into the St. Lawrence River has become a hot political issue, playing into the federal election campaign today.
- Lise Thibault, Quebec's former lieutenant-governor, released on bail
- Former Quebec lieutenant-governor Lise Thibault will be allowed to appeal her 18-month jail sentence and has been released on $5,000 bail.
- Bombardier pitched majority CSeries stake to Airbus: report
- Bombardier has approached European planemaker Airbus about selling a majority stake in the Canadian company's CSeries jet in order to shore up its depleted balance sheet, people familiar with the matter said.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership: What it could mean for Quebec and you
- Canada has become a founding member of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a 12-country trading block. Here's what the deal could mean for the province.
- Mohamed Fahmy, Canadian journalist who was jailed in Cairo, leaves Egypt
- Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy, who was pardoned by the Egyptian president last month and released from a Cairo prison, has now left Egypt.