Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Rain beginning this morning and ending this afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers later this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 21.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of thundershowers. Clearing this evening. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Low 17 except 11 along parts of the coast.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 30.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Fredericton council delays Waterloo Row development
- Dozens of Fredericton residents came out to a council meeting on Monday to oppose a proposal to subdivide a property on Waterloo Row, which would create another parcel of land.
- Landlord David Goodine calls renting a 'nightmare' video
- Landlord David Goodine says he and his family have been scrubbing his rental property for weeks after a bad tenancy left the place trashed.
- New New Brunswick weather: Showers with partial clearing on Tuesday
- It will be cloudy across New Brunswick on Tuesday morning with fog patches and rain, tapering to scattered showers in the afternoon, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- PC Moroccan-style hummus recalled due to bacteria concern
- Loblaw says it has recalled President's Choice Moroccan-style hummus, which may contain the toxin produced by staphylococcus bacteria, and it should not be eaten.
- N.B. maple syrup processor wins sweet victory against Quebec industry
- A New Brunswick maple syrup processor has won a sweet victory against the Quebec industry after the Court of Appeal ruled a Quebec injunction against him has no legal standing in New Brunswick.