Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of rain
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 7:22 PM ADT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 7:22 PM ADT
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 9 with temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of drizzle. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|A few showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fentanyl not expected in Saint John Police Tuesday seizure of almost $200K worth of drugs video
- Saint John police do not believe any of the nearly $200,000 worth of drugs seized during the execution of search warrants in the city's north end on Tuesday contained fentanyl, but are bracing for the deadly drug to hit the city's streets.
- Live Blog East Coast Music Awards kick off as fans, musicians arrive in Saint John video
- Uptown Saint John is buzzing with fans getting ready for the opening of the 2017 East Coast Music Awards.
- J.D. Irving Ltd. had advantage in fighting for lower tariff, says Roger Melanson
- New Brunswick’s minister in charge of trade says J.D. Irving Ltd. had advantages over other sawmill companies in the province that may have helped it win a lower tariff on its softwood sales to the U.S.
- Fredericton cider best in show at international competition
- Red Rover Craft Cider was awarded the top prize for modern cider for its Summer Cider at the Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Competition in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Fear of public scrutiny delayed weapon provision, court hears
- Fear of public scrutiny guided decisions within the RCMP surrounding carbine deployment, according to a witness at the national police force's labour code trial, who testified the adoption of carbines was delayed by several studies.