Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 31, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 9.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 6.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-14° | -27°
7° | -17°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Group proposes barriers, signs at Reversing Falls Bridge
- The Reversing Falls Bridge is a Saint John landmark. It's also a place where people attempt and sometimes die by suicide.
- Horizon abortion service secrecy surprises Victor Boudreau
- New Brunswick Health Minister Victor Boudreau says he is surprised to hear the Horizon Health Network will not make public which hospitals in the province will provide abortions.
- Mark Henick uses social media to find the person who saved his life
- A man originally from Cape Breton has taken to social media to try to find the person who saved him from suicide years ago.
- N.B. search for 'dangerous' patients missing from Ontario continues audio
- New Brunswick police continue to search for two patients missing from a mental health facility in Ontario and are seeking the public's help in locating them.
- UNB remains silent on law dean Jeremy Levitt's abrupt departure
- The University of New Brunswick is staying silent on the sudden, mysterious departure of its new dean of law, despite documents obtained by CBC News that raise new questions about turmoil at the school.