Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low plus 2 except plus 5 along parts of the coast. Frost inland.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Mactaquac Dam becomes an election issue
- Dealing with the Mactaquac Dam entered the New Brunswick election Thursday.
- Opinion Shale gas development can be done safely, produce new jobs
- The development of a shale gas industry in New Brunswick can be done safety and lead to much needed jobs, according to Katie Brown of the Shale Resource Centre.
- Hanwell agency liquor store injunction request denied
- A convenience store owner in Hanwell has lost his bid to stop the process for awarding an NB Liquor agency store contract in the community, located near Fredericton.
- Inquest rule changes up to legislature, Court of Appeal says
- The Court of Appeal panel that overturned a decision to allow third-party standing at the coroner's inquest into Serena Perry's death says any changes to the rules could have "far-reaching and perhaps unintended consequences."
- NDP candidate 'uncomfortable' with Dominic Cardy's shale gas policy
- The NDP candidate in Kent South is criticizing his party’s shale gas policy for not going far enough to protect landowners, saying he would not have run in the election had the full platform been available earlier.