Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2 except minus 3 in low lying areas. Frost.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Progressive Conservatives seek recounts in 6 ridings
- New Brunswick's Progressive Conservatives are seeking recounts in six ridings "to restore faith in the democratic process," says party president Jason Stephen.
- Corridor Resources hopes fracking moratorium will be short-lived
- The new head of Corridor Resources Inc. says he hopes the Liberal moratorium on fracking will be lifted in about a year.
- David Suzuki wants environmental rights in the Constitution
- Canada’s most famous environmentalist was in Saint John Tuesday as part of a national campaign to enshrine environmental rights into the Constitution.
- UNB faculty awarded 12.5% increase by arbitration board
- An arbitration board has awarded faculty at the University of New Brunswick a pay increase of 12.5 per cent over three years.
- Donnie Snook appeal of 18-year sentence on sex charges adjourned
- Former Saint John city councillor Donnie Snook's appeal of his 18-year sentence on child sex abuse charges has been adjourned again.