Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of drizzle ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 6.
Periods of rain. Wet snow inland and over higher terrain overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain. Wet snow inland and over higher terrain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 7 except temperature steady near plus 3 inland and over higher terrain.
|Periods of rain||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Codiac RCMP investigating Moncton woman's sudden death
- Codiac RCMP are investigating after a woman was found dead in her Moncton home Saturday afternoon.
- New Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.
- Ducks Unlimited auction raises $8K and helps widower heal
- Saturday's Ducks Unlimited fundraising auction in Springfield, New Brunswick raised about $8,000 for wetlands projects, but for one of the organizers, it was also part of the healing process after losing his wife.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- St. John River levels high but stable
- The province of New Brunswick says water levels along the St. John River are expected to remain high but stable this weekend.