Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 30 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Photos Midland Ice Caves drawing hundreds to natural phenomenon video
- Hundreds of New Brunswick residents are hiking several kilometres through the ice and snow to see even more ice and snow, but those who have made the trek say it's worth it.
- UNB law school crisis independent review complete
- Students and professors at the University of New Brunswick law school are waiting to hear what will happen next now that an independent review into dean Jeremy Levitt’s relationship with the faculty has been finished.
- Snow-covered civic numbers hindering emergency response, RCMP say
- RCMP are asking home and business owners to ensure their civic address numbers are clear of snow so emergency crews can locate them easily in the event of an emergency.
- 2 homes, SUV damaged in Moncton fire
- Moncton fire officials are investigating after two homes and a vehicle were damaged by fire on Monday morning.
- Shepody Healing Centre changes worry victim's family
- The Atlantic centre for mentally ill prisoners is not closing, but its level of care will be changing and some inmates may be transferred out of Atlantic Canada, making it difficult for relatives of victims to attend review board hearings.