Set Charlo as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 19.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 27. Humidex 35. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers ending in the evening then clearing. Risk of thundershowers early in the evening. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton shelter says 94 women, children had to be turned away last year
- Crossroads for Women turned away 94 women and their children fleeing domestic violence in southeastern New Brunswick last year.
- Parlee Beach plagued by poor water quality this summer
- The water quality at Parlee Beach in Shediac had a poor rating again on Thursday, resulting in an advisory for children and the elderly to stay out of the water.
- Fredericton police search for missing 18-year-old, Heidi Sowers
- An 18-year-old woman is missing in Fredericton and hasn't been seen since Sunday.
- Dutch elm disease study in Fredericton shows mixed results
- A 15-year study into Dutch elm disease in Fredericton found half of the local trees tested showed at least some tolerance to the disease.
- Fredericton police unclear on status of shooting suspect
- There are more questions than answers coming out of a shooting in downtown Fredericton Wednesday morning.