Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow or ice pellets beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Freezing rain or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Gas retailers to raise concern over provincial tax deal at EUB hearing
- The emergence of First Nations communities as major players in New Brunswick gasoline retailing promises to inject itself into an Energy and Utilities Board hearing in Fredericton this week although it is unlikely the board will wade deeply into the thorny issue.
- City of Fredericton seeks input on downtown parking
- The city of Fredericton is seeking public feedback on parking in the downtown through two surveys and an open house meeting, starting this week.
- Fredericton firefighters respond to morning house fire
- The Fredericton Fire Department is responding to a house fire this morning. The fire started on the Royal Road, just north of Estey’s Bridge.
- Saint John to hire experts to look at overhaul of tax system
- The City of Saint John is poised to hire two of Canada's top experts in municipal financing as part of its fight to revamp the property tax system.
- New Brunswick weather: a nasty Tuesday is on the way
- The week will start off clear and calm with temperatures slightly above normal and lots of sunshine, according to CBC meteorologist Brennan Allen, but it's not going to last.