Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
ENE 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High minus 9.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 11.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton airport struggling to get cargo business off the ground
- The Greater Moncton International Airport has lost another regular cargo route to Europe after KF Aerospace, which was running flights full of seafood directly to Europe, halted service in December. The airport has been trying to build a scheduled overseas cargo service for years.
- Tips in 2012 missing senior case sought by RCMP in Perth-Andover
- RCMP in Perth-Andover have renewed their call for the public's help in finding Martha Kelly, a senior who went missing in the northwestern village nearly four years ago.
- Fredericton man fuming over truck fire, blames dealership video
- A Fredericton man is upset with a local car dealership after his pickup truck caught fire in January. Nathan Vanhecke says he had asked his dealer to check out a burning smell in the vehicle earlier on the day it caught fire, but, he says, they did nothing to fix it.
- $216M price tag for new Saint John water treatment plant
- Documents just released by the city of Saint John show the city's soon to be constructed public-private water treatment system will cost $216 million dollars. The financial terms were locked in Thursday in Toronto and the final price is, in part, on long term interest rates.
- Brian Gallant pushes Energy East pipeline on Tout le monde en parle
- Premier Brian Gallant used a Sunday night appearance on the popular Tout le monde en parle to debate Montreal’s mayor over the merits of building the Energy East pipeline.