Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Clearing this morning. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Higgs outlines views on language, abortion and HST video
- The newly elected leader of the province's Progressive Conservative party laid out some of his views on policy in a Facebook Live interview Wednesday afternoon.
- Fredericton's battle against comic books on display at UNB
- How a local publisher, Brunswick Press, as well as the local paper, The Daily Gleaner, combined to engage children in the early 1950’s is the subject of a new exhibit on display at UNB.
- Suspects in diamond theft appear in Saint John court
- The two suspects police believe to be involved in a diamond theft in Saint John require a Russian translator and will be back in court Monday.
- Liberals to introduce incentives to retrofit homes, rules for more net zero new homes
- This fall the Liberal government is expected to introduce changes to the national building code that will require builders to include more net zero homes while also introducing incentives for homeowners to retrofit their existing homes so they use less energy.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. blasted over lavish spending by auditors general
- Atlantic Canada's four auditor generals have issued a blistering review of operations at the Atlantic Lottery Corporation, raising concerns about poor decision making, lavish spending, and instances of self regulation that at times became self serving.