Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h overnight. Low minus 3.
Snow and local blowing snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Heavy snowfall expected across New Brunswick
- A winter wallop is bearing down on New Brunswick and lots of preparations are taking place.
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant video
- Premier Brian Gallant is removing a key regulation that has been a barrier to access to abortion services in New Brunswick, a move met by both relief and disappointment - depending on each side in the abortion issue. Follow CBC's live blog to learn more.
- Donnie Snook's appeal of 18-year sentence on sex charges dismissed
- Former Saint John city councillor and former youth pastor Donnie Snook has lost the appeal of his 18-year sentence on child sex abuse charges.
- Man charged with manslaughter in Saint John window death
- A 33-year-old man charged with manslaughter in Saint John court on Wednesday in relation to the death of a 27-year-old man last week on Peters Street is being described as docile and not violent by his family.
- Abortion reform sparks new questions from opposition parties
- Premier Brian Gallant’s decision to remove barriers to abortion services in New Brunswick is not ending the contentious debate as his main opposition rivals are seeking more answers.