Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
W 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas in the morning. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- First Nations bands risk losing funding over late audits
- Several Maritimes First Nations risk losing federal funding after failing to disclose financial information on time.
- Brown's Flat, Lorne Middle school closures head back to court video audio
- The lawyer representing opponents of two southern New Brunswick school closures says he will file a motion on Wednesday to block the school district from proceeding with its plans to relocate students despite a judge's ruling to quash the closures.
- Justin Trudeau backs loosening cross-border beer restrictions
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is the latest federal leader to throw his support behind relaxing rules that restrict the amount of alcohol that Canadians can bring across provincial borders.
- Point Lepreau nuclear generating station back online after repairs
- The Point Lepreau nuclear generating station, which has been offline since Aug. 7 for repairs, has now returned to full power.
- Updated Guaranteed income supplement mixup fixed for N.B. couple
- A New Brunswick couple is relieved after receiving a call from Service Canada assuring them their cancelled guaranteed income supplement is being reinstated.