Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. High 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow or rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- ATLANTIC VOICE Autism community offended by toxic vaccine debate language
- For people who live with autism, sometimes words can be just as harmful as sticks and stones.
- Moncton misses out on extra Wildcats money due to delays
- Delays in the construction of a new downtown entertainment centre in Moncton mean the city has missed a chance to make more money from the Irving-owned Moncton Wildcats hockey team.
- CN train derailed near Edmundston
- A CN train has derailed in northwestern New Brunswick, near Edmundston.
- NB Power looks to small-scale renewable energy video
- NB Power says, as part of its goal to generate 40 per cent of its in-province sales from renewable sources by 2020, it will encourage locally-owned small-scale green energy.
- Alyssa Sippley, who lost parts of 4 limbs, moving closer to home
- Alyssa Sippley, a New Brunswick girl who lost parts of all four limbs to a rare bacterial infection, will leave the IWK Health Centre on Monday to return to New Brunswick.