Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Rain showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 7.
Showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain showers or flurries beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5 with temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
|Rain showers or flurries||Snow or freezing rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Hospital patient language survey results 'far from being acceptable'
- New Brunswick hospitals are doing a better job of serving patients in the official language of their choice, according to a new survey, but a language rights expert contends the numbers are still "far from being acceptable" for Canada's only officially bilingual province.
- Be … in which place? Decades-old P.E.I. licence plate evokes recent N.B. slogan
- With Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick currently enmeshed in a Confederation-themed slogan controversy, the Canada 150 debate may not be the first time New Brunswick's marketing efforts owe a nod of inspiration to P.E.I.
- Wild turkeys move into St. Stephen video
- A flock of wild turkeys is making its rounds through the St. Stephen area.
- Dieppe's new skating oval closes indefinitely
- The refrigerated outdoor rink, which opened just before Christmas and closed briefly last month because of technical issues, is now being shut down indefinitely.
- Teen's missing walker returned
- A Fredericton teen's missing walker has been found and returned, one day after it was taken.