Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
Periods of snow changing through ice pellets and freezing rain to rain near midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New UNB faculty vote in favour of strike
- The union representing academic staff at the University of New Brunswick says its members have voted overwhelmingly in favour of strike action to back contract demands.
- Shale gas protest closes Highway 11 again
- Anti-shale gas protesters blocked Highway 11 near Rexton with burning tires again Wednesday, said RCMP.
- Kenneth Estabrooks' sex abuse victims file class action suit
- A class action lawsuit has been filed against the City of Saint John by alleged sexual abuse victims of former city police officer Kenneth Estabrooks.
- Endangered status for bats urged again by scientists
- Canadian scientists have issued a second appeal to Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government to protect bat populations being rapidly wiped out in the Maritimes.
- Alleged road-check runner has lengthy criminal record video
- CBC News has learned that one of the three men arrested after a minivan blew through a police CounterAttack road check in Burnaby this weekend already has a lengthy criminal record across Canada.