Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning and early this afternoon. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 15 except 10 along parts of the coast. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Flurries or rain showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- PHOTOS Getting carried away at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John
- The East Coast Music Awards handed out many of the event's top awards on Thursday night in Saint John at the gala.
- 'I would like to have a real apology': tax scandal victims speak out
- Homeowners at the centre of the province's property tax scandal are disputing government claims they have been notified about what happened to them and given clear explanations about the status of their manipulated tax bills.
- New Rise in water levels means more moose on the road, EMO warns
- The rise in water levels is having an effect on wildlife across the province and officials with the New Brunswick Emergency Measures Organization is warning the public to be cautious.
- New Day 5 of RCMP trial into deaths of 3 Moncton officers
- Day five of a RCMP labour code violation trial related to the killing of three Codiac RCMP officers in 2014 will begin Friday in Moncton.
- 'What would I do without it?': St. Stephen crossing guard celebrates 30 years on the job
- Dorothy Mary Larsen, known to generations in St. Stephen simply as "Dot," says 30 years as a school crossing guard has kept her happy and healthy and she has no plans to hang up her neon vest.