Set Dalhousie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening then light after midnight. Low plus 1 with frost.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live New Brunswick election: Liberals and PCs in dead heat video
- Brian Gallant's Liberals have opened up a small lead in seats over David Alward's Progressive Conservatives in a very close New Brunswick election. The Liberals are now leading or elected in 25 ridings and the PCs in 23 ridings.
- David Coon poised to make history with seat for Green Party
- David Coon is poised to step into the history books in Monday's provincial election, by winning the hotly contested Fredericton South riding to give the Green Party its first-ever seat in the New Brunswick Legislature.
- Dominic Cardy resigns as NDP leader
- New Democratic Party Leader Dominic Cardy came up short in his bid to return the NDP to the legislature when he finished behind Conservative Brian MacDonald in Fredericton West-Hanwell.
- Grand Manan fatal plane crash GPS fails to offer clues
- The GPS system on the air ambulance that crashed in Grand Manan, N.B. in August won't provide any clues into the cause of the fatal accident, preliminary investigations have revealed.
- INTERACTIVE Election night results interactive
- Customize your viewing experience on election night with our NB Votes 2014 dashboard. Get alerts, follow key ridings and find live results updated constantly.