Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Saint John woman claims she's been unfairly evicted
- A Saint John woman with cerebral palsy claims she is being wrongfully evicted from her apartment in the city’s north end, for being a nuisance to others.
- New Teenager pleads guilty to violent home invasion in Grand Bay-Westfield
- A 14-year-old boy with no previous criminal record, no history of behavioural problems and no serious issues on his psychiatric assessments, has pleaded guilty to four criminal charges involving a violent break-and-enter last month in a Grand Bay-Westfield home.
- Saint John Police looking into charges against tower-climbing teens
- Investigators with the Saint John Police are currently looking into what charges could apply to two teenagers involved who appeared in a video climbing a high-powered transmission tower.
- Firefighters take part in 'grueling' FireFit competition on P.E.I.
- About 200 firefighters from across the Atlantic region are in Summerside, P.E.I., this weekend competing in the qualifier for the national FireFit competition.
- New New Brunswick summer playlist: July 29
- Our summer playlist features New Brunswick based artists every week.