Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Risk of thundershowers late this evening and after midnight. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 10.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Hampton Elementary 10-year-old's shirt called 'inappropriate'
- The mother of a 10 year-old girl says her daughter was told her loose-fitting shirt was "inappropriate" after it lifted while the girl was skipping rope at school.
- Miramichi anglers say bass is wiping out salmon population video
- Hundreds of anglers will be on the Miramichi River this weekend, but they'll be fishing for bass — not salmon.
- St. Andrews residents rally to save historic hedge
- A small protest took place Friday morning in St. Andrews, opposing a town plan to cut back a cedar hedge that officials call a liability.
- CFIA advisory issued after Fredericton woman finds poisonous beetle in spinach video
- A Fredericton woman found a poisonous beetle in her package of organic baby spinach last week, at a time when similar discoveries have been made across the country.
- Peter MacKay cites 'love for my family' as he bows out of federal politics video
- Peter MacKay's remarkable career in federal politics will end this fall after nearly 20 years as he focuses on his young family. With Prime Minister Stephen Harper at his side in Stellarton, N.S., MacKay said he still loves politics "but, simply put, I love my family more."