Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 19.
A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick election 2014: Polls open
- Polls are now open and New Brunswickers can cast their ballots in an election where Progressive Conservative Leader David Alward is trying to avoid becoming the second consecutive one-term government.
- Grand Manan fatal plane crash GPS fails to offer clues
- The GPS system on the air ambulance that crashed in Grand Manan, N.B. in August won't provide any clues into the cause of the fatal accident, preliminary investigations have revealed.
- St. John the Baptist church likely to rebuild after fire
- The deacon of the Anglican Church of Saint John the Baptist in Edmundston, N.B. — which was destroyed by fire on Saturday — says her congregation is in mourning, but wants to rebuild.
- New Brunswick: A different kind of election night video
- Whether you are watching on TV, listening on radio or following online, be prepared for a very different kind of election night than we’ve ever had before in a provincial election.
- 8 ridings to watch in the New Brunswick election
- New Brunswickers are heading to the polls today and a tight election could come down to wins a handful of key races.