Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 17.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties to update progress in recommendations
- The RCMP will provide an update today on its progress in implementing the 64 recommendations of a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.
- New Rona Ambrose questions raising HST in New Brunswick budget
- Federal interim Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose is questioning the New Brunswick government's decision to raise the HST to 15 per cent.
- Updated New Brunswick weather: Blowing snow warning in effect for east
- A snowstorm has closed most schools in New Brunswick on Tuesday as parts of the province remain under a blowing storm advisory.
- Saint John council signs $216M water treatment deal
- Saint John councillors were in a celebratory mood Monday night at a ceremony to mark the signing of a $216-million contract that will see the design, construction and operation of the city's new water treatment system turned over to a public private partnership.
- Storm Centre: Get the latest closures, outages and travel details
- Check out the CBC New Brunswick Storm Centre to get the latest road conditions, school cancellations, business and community closures and power outages from across the province.