Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 9:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Freezing rain or snow||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'Social licence' clouds debates over fracking, pipelines
- The phrase “social licence” seems to have made a late push to become New Brunswick’s political catchphrase of 2014.
- Risk of freezing drizzle in the northeast today
- There is a chance of flurries in parts of the province this morning and a risk of freezing drizzle, but messy weather is in the long-range forecast, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Fire shuts down Saint John butcher for holidays
- An electrical fire has forced a Saint John meat shop to close for the holidays, leaving more than a dozen low-income families without their Christmas orders. Albert's Meats says it plans to rebuild in the new year.
- E-cigarette use slapped with growing provincial regulation video
- The electronic cigarette business is booming around the world, but this still largely unregulated industry remains a mystery to many Canadians who aren’t exactly sure what they are vaping. That could change.
- Dogs die in fire at breeding business in New Brunswick
- A New Brunswick family lost about 20 dogs in a fire at their home and dog-breeding business Saturday, but escaped unharmed.