Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 1:00 PM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
E 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this afternoon. High minus 6.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 8.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High minus 7.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-14° | -14°
7° | 7°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-14° | -27°
7° | -17°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Horizon Health CEO laments funding disparity with Vitalité
- The president of Horizon Health is raising concerns about a funding imbalance between the province’s two health authorities.
- Devon Middle School rebuilds library after water damage audio
- Fredericton citizens and businesses have rallied around Devon Middle School, which lost all of its books after a pipe burst on New Year's Day.
- Racism concerns remain at Mount Allison University, group says audio
- A group of students at Mount Allison University say racism on campus is common and the administration hasn't done enought to deal with it.
- Winter storm could blanket New Brunswick with 35 cm of snow
- Another winter storm is heading toward New Brunswick and could dump 35 centimetres of snow on parts of the province by Saturday.
- Moncton councillors' travel expenses range from $0 to $5,200
- Travel expenses filed by Moncton council members range from $16.55 for a dry cleaning bill, to about $4,000 for a trip to Niagara Falls, according to the city's website.