Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Snow at times heavy changing to a few flurries early this afternoon. Amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow this morning and early this afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Winter storm leaves 40,000 without power in New Brunswick
- The night sky in the Fredericton area took on an eerie blue-green glow overnight, apparently from power transformers on utility poles blowing and cutting off power to thousands of NB Power customers due to a nor'easter that is also impacting other parts of Eastern Canada.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- Breaking Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant video
- Premier Brian Gallant is removing a key regulation that has been a barrier to access to abortion services in New Brunswick, a move met by both relief and disappointment - depending on each side in the abortion issue. Follow CBC's live blog to learn more.
- Mother-daughter duo see cruising song take off on Facebook
- On a recent road trip to Maine, Ann Paul and her mother Maggie Paul of St. Mary's First Nation decided to crank up the stereo and sing along.