Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
W 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High plus 4. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Sunny. High 9.
|Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Home destroyed by fire in Moncton
- The Moncton Fire Department responded to a house fire late Sunday night that completely destroyed a home on Peter Street.
- Environment report limits type of building allowed on sugar refinery site
- An environmental report obtained by CBC News places strict limits on potential future uses for the former Lantic Sugar property in Saint John.
- RCMP's trial related to deaths of 3 Moncton officers set to begin
- The RCMP is set to be tried in a Moncton, N.B., court today on violations of the Canada Labour Code, nearly three years after the shootings that left three RCMP officers dead and two others wounded.
- Put away your rubber boots — sunshine to start the week
- After a cool and grey weekend New Brunswick will finally see the sun to start the work week with normal temperatures today and above normal temperatures tomorrow.
- Go Public 'Embarrassment to Canadians': abuse, humiliation occurred at bases across country, soldiers say
- After a Go Public investigation on the abuse of young recruits during military training exercises, other former soldiers are now revealing the abuse was widespread.