Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 7 except plus 3 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Protecting yourself from cyberattacks challenging, says IT expert
- Dermot Williams says hackers are creating new tricks to mount cyberattacks all the time making it more challenging to protect against them.
- Fredericton barbershop offers men the royal treament video
- Robert Reese, owner of The Royal Barbershop, is bringing the classic barbershop experience back to Fredericton, complete with shoe shines, hot shaves, and cigars.
- Super-luxury yacht anchored in Saint John harbour video
- A luxury yacht owned by European grocery store tycoon Francois Fiat dropped its anchor in the Port City for the week during a transatlantic voyage.
- Eel Ground First Nation set to open community food centre
- When you want to teach your community something, you start with the children, says Eel Ground Chief George Ginnish of the healthy food initiatives the community has been developing.
- UNB agrees to settlement conference on women's hockey team ruling
- The University of New Brunswick's court battle against a ruling that ordered it to reinstate its women's varsity hockey team is on hold.