Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast early this evening. Wind becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
A few showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers early in the evening. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Jake Stewart jumps into crowded race for PC leadership
- The field to lead the Progressive Conservatives just got even more crowded as two-term MLA Jake Stewart announced he was also stepping forward to bring the party back to power.
- Updated James Turpin murder trial examines toddler's brain injury
- Conflicting testimony about shaken baby syndrome is emerging at the second-degree murder trial connected to the 2004 death of two-year-old Kennedy Corrigan of Central Blissville.
- UNB seeks judicial review of order to reinstate women's hockey
- A March ruling that compels the University of New Brunswick to reinstate a women's varsity hockey team is being fought by the university.
- Lyme disease gets attention of MP Karen Ludwig audio
- New Brunswick Southwest MP Karen Ludwig is fulfilling a campaign promise to bring national attention to Lyme disease as she prepares to co-chair a national all-party round table next week.
- New Brunswick allows some advanced care paramedics
- New Brunswick is moving to join the rest of North America by putting advanced care paramedics to work on provincial ambulances.