Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
ENE 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Flurries ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning then northeast 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. High minus 5.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries||Cloudy||Sunny|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Obstruction trial to hear testimony from Crown prosecutor
- The Crown prosecutor who advised enforcement officers for the Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries to lay charges against the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud is scheduled to testify in a Fredericton courtroom today.
- Saint John council votes to stop putting fluoride in water
- Saint John will no longer add fluoride to the city's water.
- Fredericton bus riders believe fare-jumping taking place video
- Some commuters on Fredericton's bus system say many riders jump on board without paying, but Fredericton Transit officials insist fare-jumping is not a problem.
- Lac-Mégantic train crash a wake-up call for U.S. rail safety
- The Lac-Mégantic train disaster was a wake-up call that was heard in the United States and is helping put pressure on the railroad industry and the government to tighten safety regulations.
- Food bank's greenhouse collapses from weight of snow
- The West End Food Bank in Moncton is looking for a new greenhouse in its Garden of Hope.