Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17 except minus 14 along the Bay of Chaleur coast.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Bodychecking ban gets mixed reaction at Challenge Cup
- Mixed reaction continues to Hockey Canada's recent rule that bans body contact for children under 13-years-old.
- Woman, 75, mugged in Saint John
- Police in Saint John are looking for a suspect after a 75-year-old woman was mugged for her purse Saturday night.
- 6th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- A 31-year-old woman was taken to hospital after the sixth pedestrian-vehicle collision in the Halifax Regional Municipality since Monday.
- Suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Cape Breton
- The fire marshal in Cape Breton is investigating after a suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Leitches Creek early Sunday morning.
- Stephen McNeil joins PM for Nelson Mandela memorial
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil has accepted an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend a memorial service in South Africa for Nelson Mandela this week.