Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
W 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers early in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 21. Humidex 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Elsie Wayne remembered for contributions to personal, public life
- Elsie Wayne, former Member of Parliament and Saint John mayor, was remembered for her compassion and fearlessness at her funeral Saturday. Wayne died on Tuesday at the age of 84.
- Simon Richard of Dieppe headed to Paralympics for goalball
- Simon Richard of Dieppe is headed to his first Paralympic Games next week. The 22-year-old will be part of Canada’s goalball team.
- Some residents return to Evelyn Grove Manor after evacuation
- Some residents have been able to return home to Evelyn Grove Manor in Fredericton after a water pipe burst and power was cut to the facility.
- New Brunswick man charged in murder of father
- A 22-year-old Baker-Brook man has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of his father.
- Moncton astronomy group says Saturn, Mars in skies Saturday
- A local astronomy group using Moncton High school's new observatory is hosting an event this Saturday.