Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 late this morning. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 37 this morning and minus 29 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 29.
|Mainly sunny||Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Anthony 'Tony' Ward of Fredericton still missing after 1 year
- It has been one year since 56-year-old Tony Ward of Fredericton disappeared and there has been no new information for police to try and find him.
- Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.
- City of Fredericton, transit union reach tentative agreement
- The city of Fredericton and the Canadian Union of Public Employees local 1783 have reached a tentative agreement.
- Co-op Atlantic pensions could be slashed by as much as 30%
- About 1,200 people in Atlantic Canada who work or worked at Co-op Atlantic are facing the possibility of their pensions being reduced as much as 30 per cent, CBC News has learned.
- Valentine's Day: Why the digital age hasn't ended our love affair with card-giving
- Does a love note sound any less sweet if sent via text? Around Valentine’s Day, most people seem to think so. An estimated 40 million Valentine’s cards are exchanged in Canada each year, and the digital age doesn't seem to be slowing sales.