Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick has lowest number of heritage lighthouses
- Two lighthouses in Cape Jourimain and Machias Seal Island are among the 74 newly-designated heritage lighthouses, according to a list by Parks Canada.
- Motor Maids all-female club celebrates 75th anniversary video
- The all-female Motor Maids motorcycle club will celebrate the club's 75th anniversary in Moncton next week.
- New Frédéric Laforge, Mathieu Reyjal set up mobile farmers market audio
- Frédéric Laforge and Mathieu Reyjal are taking their backgrounds in marketing and business and pairing them with a love of local food.
- How confusing are New Brunswick road signs? video
- New Brunswick's road signs include graphics of fiddleheads, a man in a cowboy hat waving his arm and seemingly flying fish. But what do they actually depict? Not everyone knows.
- Bouctouche gearing up for mixed martial arts event
- Bouctouche will become the first town in New Brunswick to host a sanctioned mixed martial arts event this weekend.