Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Amount 2 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4 except plus 2 in low lying areas. Frost in low lying areas.
Mainly sunny. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Analysis Justin Trudeau takes page from Brian Gallant's playbook
- Justin Trudeau returns to New Brunswick today with Conservative candidates in the province still trying to hang Brian Gallant around his neck like a millstone.
- Oland murder investigators sought input of expert in O.J. Simpson case
- The Saint John Police Force sought the input of a forensic expert involved in the O.J. Simpson case during its investigation of the 2011 death of prominent businessman Richard Oland, a jury heard on Wednesday.
- New Red Shawl Campaign brings awareness to missing, murdered women video
- The red dress movement has been drawing attention to missing and murdered aboriginal women across Canada, but elder-in-residence Imelda Perley wanted something more symbolic.
- New RCMP investigate alleged kidnapping in Drummond
- RCMP are looking for two men in connection with an alleged kidnapping in the local service district of Drummond.
- Residents of Kingston LSD worried about transportation
- People who live in the Local Service District of Kingston met Tuesday night to discuss their biggest concerns which include road maintenance and the unreliable ferry service.