Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 9:39 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 27 except 22 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning after midnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 19.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Environmental groups welcome increased money from fund video
- Environmental groups are grateful for an increase in provincial funding for environmental projects this year.
- Mother begs people to stop vandalizing roadside memorial
- A Durham Bridge woman is begging people to stop tampering with the memorial to her son's death.
- Larry's Gulch scandal emails released by NB Liquor
- Newly released documents from NB Liquor reveal the email exchanges between NB Liquor, the Department of Tourism and premier's office that led to the Larry's Gulch guest list being altered.
- Political parties avoid penalties over questionable donations
- Elections New Brunswick has asked the Progressive Conservative Party to look into whether some donations it received last year were illegal, and is investigating whether some donations to the NDP were proper.
- Kevin Boudreau found safe after 5 days in woods video
- Kevin Boudreau, who was found alive and seemingly well after being missing in the woods of Bear Island, N.B., for five days, says he simply got lost.