Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10 except plus 4 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of rain showers after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 6 except plus 2 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Saint John residents celebrate Earth Day by raising concerns about selling parkland
- The City of Saint John is planning to sell off 10 properties, including parts of two municipal parks, to boost the economy.
- Edmundston toy maker gives handcrafted toys to sick children
- A retired Edmundston, N.B., pharmacist is helping sick people feel better in a different way these days.
- St. Stephen RCMP looking for missing man
- Police are asking for the public's help to locate 30-year-old Christopher London who was reported missing April 22.
- Big year for N.B. artists at East Coast Music Awards
- New Brunswick had a banner year for nominations at the East Coast Music Awards, nearly doubling their total in one year, 38 for 2017 compared to 20 in 2016.
- Quality Block Party starts this week in Saint John audio
- Just a few more days until uptown Saint John is buzzing with not one, but two, super exciting music festivals: the ECMAs, naturally — but also their younger, scrappier cousin, the Quality Block Party.