Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 overnight. Low 9.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1 except plus 5 along the coast. Frost inland.
|Showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NDP staffer questions Brian Gallant at Liberal press conference
- The NDP found itself answering questions about a stunt it pulled today after it sent a staffer to question Liberal leader Brian Gallant at his own press conference.
- Homecare businesses hold out for better deal from province video
- Some homecare businesses in New Brunswick say they could be forced to close under the latest contract offer from the provincial government, and are hoping the situation could change after the provincial election.
- Alicia Boone died of hypothermia, death still 'suspicious'
- RCMP say Alicia Boone, a pregnant Fredericton woman who was found dead along Killarney Road almost two years ago, died of hypothermia, but her death is still considered suspicious and the investigation is ongoing.
- Miramichi River salmon numbers hit record low in 2014 video audio
- The world-famous Miramichi River is experiencing a salmon decline that "is among the worst in recorded history."
- Editor's Note The journalism behind Brian Gallant's second interview
- CBC's decision to do a second interview with Liberal Leader Brian Gallant after his party admitted mistakes were made during the first one was solid public policy journalism, writes Darrow MacIntyre, senior producer of news for New Brunswick.