Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. High 9 except plus 4 along parts of the coast.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ice jams still causing flood threat in N.B.
- Officials are closely monitoring ice jams along several of New Brunswick's river systems as some communities continue to brace for possible flooding.
- Water levels still high in N.B., but fears ease in some areas video
- Multiple roads remain under water or closed across New Brunswick and a major ice jam on the St. John River broke overnight, but flood fears eased Sunday afternoon in some spots of the province.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police officer shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.