Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of snow ending near midnight then clearing. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick hammered by winter storm
- Police in southern New Brunswick are urging motorists to drive with care as road conditions continue to deteriorate due to the latest blast of winter weather.
- Mount Allison commits $12K for gender studies program amid allegations of bias
- Mount Allison University has come up with $12,000 to ensure students who have women and gender studies as their declared minor will be able to continue their studies next year, but the future of the program remains unclear.
- 2017 francophone games chooses Chiac slogan 'Right Fiers!'
- Organizers of the 2017 Jeux de la Francophonie games in Moncton and Dieppe have launched a video and social media campaign which is proudly and unapologetically Chiac.
- Armed robbery suspect at large in Moncton
- RCMP are searching for a suspect involved in an armed robbery at a Caisse Populaire Friday morning.
- Riders Cup begins in Bathurst after weather delays video
- Riders started their descent down College Hill Friday afternoon at Bathurst's CCNB campus in the preliminary races at the Riders Cup extreme downhill skating race, hosted by the city. Races were supposed to begin Thursday afternoon, but high temperatures pushed the heats to Friday.