Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. High 22.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Dalhousie generating station's smokestack demolished video
- A second attempt will be made today to demolish the NB Power smokestacks at the now-closed power plant in Dalhousie.
- Robby Polchies's family searches for clues in hit-and-run
- A 28-year-old Kingsclear First Nation man is in hospital after an alleged hit-and-run on Saturday morning and his family is struggling to find out what happened.
- Updated Man dies after falling from balcony at Saint John hospital
- The Saint John police are investigating a death of a man who jumped or fell from a balcony at the Saint John Regional Hospital on Wednesday.
- Rules laid out for small scale renewable energy projects video
- Small scale renewable energy projects are still few and far between in New Brunswick, but the owners of a Fredericton office building have put together the largest array of solar panels in the province.
- Updated Chris Alexander suspends re-election campaign in wake of refugee crisis video
- Conservative candidate Chris Alexander suspends his campaign for re-election in the riding of Ajax, Ont., to focus on his responsibilities as immigration minister. The move comes after images emerged showing a Syrian boy's body washed up on a shore in Turkey, and B.C. relatives said their bid to bring his family to Canada was rejected.