Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 12:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 6.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Air Canada AC624 passengers speak about ordeal video
- Here's what some of the 132 passengers on Air Canada flight 624 said after the plane crashed at Halifax early Sunday.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: It took 50 minutes to get everyone inside video
- It took almost an hour to get everyone off the runway and into shelter after the crash of Air Canada Flight 624, according to Peter Spurway, vice-president of the Halifax International Airport Authority.
- Live Blog Air Canada Flight 624 crash landing in Halifax
- CBC News brought you the latest on the crash landing of Air Canada Flight 624 in Halifax.
- New Brunswick deaths topped births for first time last year
- According to the latest figures from Statistics Canada, more people died than were born last year in New Brunswick for the first time.