Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 8:14 PM ADT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 8:14 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 10.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker video
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was lauded by members of Parliament Wednesday for his reported role in stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member in Ottawa.
- Ottawa shooting cancels Atlantic Canada cadet training programs
- All cadet training programs scheduled for Wednesday across Atlantic Canada have been cancelled.
- New Piccadilly potash mine in Penobsquis set to open soon
- The new Piccadilly potash mine in Penobsquis is about to open seven years after being announced and after surviving a slump in the potash market.
- Drug plan co-payments collection policy in dispute
- Health Minister Victor Boudreau says the government has not changed its position on the collection of drug plan co-payments, but the head of the pharmacists' association disagrees.