Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Albert Michelin, former Mountie, sentenced to 4 years for cocaine-related charge
- A former New Brunswick Mountie was sentenced Wednesday to four years in prison for possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.
- Funeral for William Mallock draws hundreds of mourners
- First responders from across Canada gathered on Grand Manan Island, N.B., Wednesday to pay their respects to paramedic William "Billy" Mallock.
- Energy East Pipeline route crosses 961 waterways: report
- A new report from the Council of Canadians says the Energy East Pipeline would cross and endanger 961 waterways that are important for drinking water, First Nations cultures and treaty rights, fish and wildlife habitat and tourism - including 300 in New Brunswick.
- Man charged with forcible confinement of woman in Dieppe
- A Saint-Paul man is facing charges after RCMP say they found an injured woman in the back of his van in Dieppe.
- Funding for midwives would save New Brunswick money, group says
- A New Brunswick group is pushing for midwifery to become an election issue, saying the provincial government could save about $1 million a year if it funded the service.