Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Flurries|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Better abortion access will cost $500K a year, minister says
- New Brunswick's health minister says increased access to publicly funded abortions is expected to cost the province between $500,000 and $700,000 more per year.
- Province unveils capital spending for health, schools and roads
- The Gallant government has unwrapped an early Christmas gift of cash in the form of millions of dollars in funding for new schools, health facilities and roads on Friday.
- Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- A nine-year-old girl from Baie-Sainte-Anne, N.B., has a long recovery ahead of her after a rare type of bacteria forced doctors to amputate portions of her arms and legs.
- FORECAST Difficult travel conditions expected Christmas Eve and Day
- Next Tuesday a low pressure system travelling through the mid-western U.S. will begin and increase in strength in Ontario. At the same time some of its energy will spill out towards the eastern seaboard triggering the development of a second area of low pressure, a Nor'easter.
- Moncton family apart this Christmas after immigration glitch
- A Moncton family will be apart this Christmas after a paperwork glitch with the Department of Citizenship and Immigration.