Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 6:26 PM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and before morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 25.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Low 17.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- N.B. maple syrup processor wins sweet victory against Quebec industry
- A New Brunswick maple syrup processor has won a sweet victory against the Quebec industry after the Court of Appeal ruled a Quebec injunction against him has no legal standing in New Brunswick.
- Attempted murder charge laid in Moncton drive-by shooting
- Shawn Fredericks has been charged with attempted murder in connection with a drive-by shooting in Moncton on May 15.
- Jemseg Bridge closed for repairs after inspection
- The Jemseg Bridge on Route 105 has been closed until further notice, following a "recent" inspection, the Department of Transportation and Infrastructure says.
- Some bats with white-nose syndrome cured by bacteria, scientists say
- Researchers are cautiously optimistic about new trials that treated 150 bats for white-nose syndrome, a fungus that has decimated bat populations in Eastern Canada and the U.S.
- Widows of slain Moncton RCMP officers thank community
- Angela Gevaudan, Nadine Larche and Rachael Ross say taking part in a weekend celebration in the Moncton neighbourhood where their husbands were killed nearly a year ago is another step in their healing.