Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High minus 1.
A few flurries ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dr. Fernando Rojas looked at waitresses' medical records
- CBC has learned of more young women whose medical files were breached a doctor at Moncton's Dumont Hospital.
- Fredericton boy, 9, falls on sidewalk and dies
- Fredericton police are investigating the death of a nine-year-old boy in the city Monday morning.
- Head of fisheries enforcement didn't understand laws, trial hears
- The province’s head of fisheries and aquaculture enforcement has admitted he didn’t understand his department’s laws and policies in 2011, when he was dealing with a case involving the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud.
- Flood watch season begins with above average snow pack in south audio
- Flood watch season in New Brunswick started on Monday, with snow pack's water equivalency in the southern part of the province at 122 per cent of average.
- Sexual assault suspect sought in Moncton area
- RCMP have released a sketch of a suspect in a sexual assault that occurred outside an apartment building on Prince Street in Moncton on Feb. 2.