Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. A few showers beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 7.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. High 9.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: Miramichi 'very proud' of Kevin Vickers
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was hailed as a hero by MPs for stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member on Wednesday, a sentiment that was widely shared in his hometown of Miramichi.
- Heavy rains expected for southern New Brunswick
- New Brunswick residents are being advised to drive with caution and to prepare for possible power outages and flooding, with heavy rainfall expected to continue into Friday.
- Base Gagetown checks everyone for ID, creates traffic delays
- Motorists trying to get to 5th Canadian Support Division Base Gagetown are experiencing lengthy delays Thursday morning as all people entering the base are being checked for identification.
- Updated Fredericton's outside workers give strike mandate to CUPE
- Fredericton's snowplow operators and other outside workers have given their union a strike mandate.
- New Smartphone glitch caused problems for KV firefighters
- A smartphone glitch left Kennebecasis Valley firefighters, who were battling a major fire, waiting for back-up personnel for more than hour, according to a new report.