Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 6:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 3:43 PM
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Snow. Amount 10 cm. High minus 9.
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-18° | -18°
-0° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Are Canada Post's community mailboxes really safe? video audio
- Questions are being raised about the security of community mailboxes after Canada Post announced it's phasing out home delivery and focusing on so-called superboxes.
- Lululemon profit increases 15%
- Lululemon Athletica saw its profits and revenue climb in the third quarter, as it warned that same-store sales for the upcoming period will come in nearly flat.
- Exclusive Disgraced water filter salesman banned in B.C. video
- A water filter salesman who ripped off seniors using a bogus water test has been banned from operating in B.C. and must repay his victims, CBC Investigates has learned.
- Santa suit stirs trouble with bus driver's bosses video
- In a move some say is taking the spirit out of the holiday season, TransLink has ordered a Coast Mountain bus driver who has dressed up as Santa Claus for over a decade to hang up his red velvet suit.
- Turn down Christmas music or face $500 fine, Kelowna man told audio
- The City of Kelowna has threatened a resident with a $500 fine if he doesn’t tone down the Christmas music coming from his outdoor display.