Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 9:00 PM PST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. High minus 8.
Clear. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Downtown Skytrain service disrupted due to electrical problem
- "People who are looking to get home as soon as possible tonight should not rely on the train coming back to full power anytime soon," says TransLink.
- Former UBC dentist Christopher Zed accused of defrauding First Nations clinics
- A B.C. Supreme Court lawsuit accuses former University of British Columbia associate dean Christopher Zed of siphoning millions intended for dental clinics set up to serve First Nations patients on Haida Gwaii.
- Analysis Should orphaned bear cubs be rehabilitated?
- Alberta has banned wildlife refuges from rehabilitating orphaned bear cubs, citing fears the cubs have lost their fear of humans. Should B.C. consider such a ban?
- White student union Facebook groups on Canadian campuses appear to be a hoax
- At least five Canadian universities have been targeted in what appears to be a series of fake Facebook groups claiming to represent white student unions.
- Cow shot 24 times by police: Incident under review
- An incident involving a runaway cow that was pursued and shot 24 times by the Abbotsford Police Department is now being investigated.