Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver police used excessive force, witness says video
- Another video of Vancouver police arresting a suspect has lead to a complaint of excessive force.
- New Could B.C.'s liquor laws lead to excessive consumption? audio
- A B.C. addictions expert is raising concerns the province's new alcohol regulations could harm some drinkers as increased availability and competition could lead to excessive consumption.
- Interactive Transit referendum voter turnout by municipality
- CBC will update this map weekly to show how many ballots have been mailed into Elections B.C. as of April 1 and the final results when they're released in June.
- New Medical marijuana dispensary upsets Vancouver condo neighbours
- The plan to open a new medical marijuana dispensary at a downtown Vancouver condo complex has riled up some residents at 1675 Hornby Street
- Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto video
- The RCMP say they have identified hundreds of potential victims in a cross-Canada prostitution ring broken up by police this week.