Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Pattullo Bridge closed this weekend
- The Pattullo Bridge will be closed this weekend to all traffic, including pedestrians and bicycles, at 9 p.m. PT Friday until 3 a.m. Monday morning.
- Unwanted kitten roundup to begin at animal rescue in Langley, B.C. audio
- Langley Animal Protection Society is holding an "unwanted kitten roundup" amnesty day, after multiple litters of kittens were found abandoned in boxes in recent weeks.
- IKEA rapped for unfair labour practices in year-long lockout
- The union representing locked-out workers at IKEA's flagship store in Richmond, B.C., says the provincial labour board has found the Swedish retail giant committed unfair labour practices.
- How to survive a black bear encounter video
- In recent weeks there have been a string of unusual encounters between humans and bears in British Columbia - what should you do if you see a black bear?
- Elderly driver rams car into store in Cranbrook B.C.
- A disoriented driver in southeastern British Columbia is accused of causing more than his fair share of mayhem after losing control in a parking lot in Cranbrook.