Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SSW 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Video B.C. teachers' strike: Peter Fassbender, Jim Iker call for Vince Ready mediation video
- With just days to go before the scheduled start of the school year, B.C. Education Minister Peter Fassbender and teachers' union president Jim Iker hope mediation can settle their long-running contract dispute.
- Des Hague, U.S. CEO agrees to $100K donation for abusing dog
- A CEO caught on video abusing his dog in a Vancouver hotel elevator has agreed to donate $100,000 US toward the establishment of an animal welfare foundation.
- Fire sends 4 police officers to hospital in East Vancouver
- Patrol officers helped to rescue four people and two dogs trapped inside a burning home.
- Mental health commission calls for more experts in police training video audio
- Some police academies are using "inaccurate and outdated" material when training staff to work with people with mental health issues, says a report released by the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Mothers in B.C.'s Fraser Health region are being asked to sign a new breastfeeding plan containing dire warnings about formula use that is causing anxiety among some moms.