Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 1:00 PM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
S 15 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Increasing cloudiness. 70 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 1.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 7.
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Burnaby RCMP fire shots after police car rammed
- Burnaby RCMP fired shots after a police car was rammed following a 7-11 robbery early Sunday.
- GoFundMe set up to support grieving mother Kristy Vinall audio
- People in Kamloops are rallying around Kristy Vinall after her three year old daughter Khalia died on Valentine's Day following an accident where she fell down the stairs.
- Canada Winter Games medals symbolize lasting impact on athletes and locals audio
- The Canada Winter Games wrap up today, and as triumphant athletes head home with their medals, Lheidli T'enneh artist Jennifer Annais Pighin reflects on their symbolism.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wits end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo .
- 3-year-old child struck and killed by vehicle in Prince George
- RCMP and the BC Coroners Service are investigating after a small child was struck and killed by a car in a residential Prince George neighbourhood Saturday afternoon.