Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
S 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: Premier calls tentative 6-year deal 'historic' video audio
- B.C. Premier Christy Clark called the six-year tentative agreement to settle the teachers' dispute reached early Tuesday morning a historic occasion. A deal of that length has never been reached with teachers before in the province.
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- A B.C. Supreme Court justice in Prince George, B.C., has sentenced Cody Alan Legebokoff to life in prison with no parole for 25 years on four counts of first-degree murder.
- Crystal Ratvay missing, family pleads for help
- Friends and family of Crystal Ratvay have not seen or heard from her since she drove away from her parents' house Sept. 9.
- Columbia River Treaty turns 50, but will it reach 60?
- As of today, the clock starts ticking down on one of the most important documents signed since B.C. joined confederation.
- Live Blog B.C. teachers' strike agreement: Follow the latest updates
- A tentative agreement has been reached in the B.C. teachers' dispute. Follow breaking updates from CBC reporters in the field.