Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 1:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NNW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Stanley Park death: Woman killed in targeted attack video
- A woman who died in Stanley Park early Thursday morning was the victim of a targeted attack, say Vancouver police.
- Ferrari impounded for hitting 181 km/h in Surrey
- A 49-year-old man stopped for driving 181 km/h in his Ferrari, with a child in the car, has been fined $483 for excessive speeding and his vehicle impounded for seven days.
- Is fetal tissue from B.C. used to power Oregon homes?
- An Oregon county commission has ordered an incinerator to stop accepting boxed medical waste to generate electricity after learning the waste it has been burning may include tissue from aborted fetuses from British Columbia.
- Chloe the stolen French bulldog reunited with owner video
- A 10-month-old French bulldog, who was stolen from a downtown Vancouver tattoo parlour and art gallery Thursday, has been reunited with her owner.
- Updated B.C. earthquake: 6.6-magnitude quake hits near Port Alice video
- A 6.6-magnitude earthquake struck last night shortly after 8 p.m. PT, with the epicentre located 40 kilometres southwest of Port Alice, according to the Pacific Tsunami Information Centre.