Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low 7.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 30 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 14.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A young Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her elderly mom set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- New 12-year-old kitchen whiz Liam Lewis's cooking tips for kids audio
- 12-year-old food blogger and "Hands-On Cooking Contest" judge Liam Lewis shares cooking tips for kids, and his favourite recipe for Okinomiyaki (a savoury Japanese pancake).
- Coquitlam bear in tree tranquillized
- Emergency responders in Coquitlam tranquillized a bear after hundreds of people saw it near the playing fields in Town Centre Park.
- Photos Save our skate park! Vancouver community rallies against proposed closure
- Hundreds of supporters of a local skate park in Vancouver's Mount Pleasant neighbourhood sent a strong message to the city's park board Sunday about future plans that include covering the site with grass.
- B.C. travellers in Nepal struggling after earthquake
- At least three B.C. men in their 20s in Nepal are struggling to cope after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake devastated the country, killing more than 2,500 people.