Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 7:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 4:41 AM
Sunset: 9:54 PM
ENE 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Risk of thunderstorms over the ridges early this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Metro Vancouver air quality comparable to Beijing
- Health authorities say Metro Vancouver's air quality has dipped to levels close to those found in major Chinese polluted cities, such as Beijing, and are warning residents to stay indoors.
- LNG protected from tax hikes for 25 years in deal with B.C. government
- The B.C. government has agreed to compensate a major liquefied natural gas project if it raises taxes on the LNG industry for a 25-year period after the plant starts shipping.
- B.C. fires exacerbated by climate change, expert says audio
- The hazy, apocalyptic sky above much of the south coast of British Columbia may not necessarily be the new normal, but an expert says the province can expect more intense wildfires in the future due to climate change.
- Kamloops dentist Bobby Rishiraj's mistake leaves patient with severe brain damage
- A B.C. dentist will face a penalty hearing for incompetent practice after he administered deep sedation that led to a heart attack that left the patient with severe brain damage.
- Punky Lake Wilderness Camp for at-risk youth faces cancellation after vandalization audio
- A free summer camp for at-risk youth in B.C.'s Chilcotin region might not be able to open in time after it was vandalized on Friday.