Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 2:00 PM PST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 3:47 PM
NW 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Christine Lang remembers surviving Boxing Day tsunami 10 years ago video
- It's been 10 years since her life-and-death struggle, but tsunami survivor Christine Lang says it's still as fresh in her memory as the day it happened.
- New Dr. Julio Montaner appointed Officer of the Order of Canada
- Just a month after B.C. recognized him for a lifetime of work in HIV/AIDS, the Governor General has appointed Dr. Julio Montaner as an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Christmas crime spree ends with 4 arrests
- Four men are in custody after a pair of violent robberies half an hour apart in Vancouver on Christmas Day.
- Boxing Day bargain hunters head out as stores open early
- Bargain hunters are on the prowl at malls today for Boxing Day sales.
- PlayStation PSN and Xbox report log-in problems in possible hack
- Sony's online PlayStation store and Microsoft's Xbox site suffered disruptions to users on Christmas Day in the latest possible cyberattacks on the companies.