Set Mackenzie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 3:43 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Snow. Amount 10 cm. High minus 9.
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-18° | -18°
-0° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Karen Magnussen says injury at unsafe rink ended coaching career video
- A CBC investigation has uncovered a history of safety violations at a North Vancouver skating rink, both before and after an accident that retired Olympic figure-skating champion Karen Magnussen says has left her disabled and unable to work as a coach.
- Fire destroys Port Moody salmon hatchery
- A community run salmon hatchery in Port Moody, B.C., burnt to the ground on Wednesday night, but the mayor says he is confident it will be rebuilt.
- Ice jam threatens bridge in Golden, B.C.
- Residents In Golden and Creston, B.C., are watching the ice on two local rivers with a wary eye, after this week's cold snap has resulted in ice jams to build up near the towns.
- Exclusive Disgraced water filter salesman banned in B.C. video
- A water filter salesman who ripped off seniors using a bogus water test has been banned from operating in B.C. and must repay his victims, CBC Investigates has learned.
- Lululemon profit increases 15%
- Lululemon Athletica saw its profits and revenue climb in the third quarter, as it warned that same-store sales for the upcoming period will come in nearly flat.