Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
NNE 35 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon.
Flurries ending near midnight then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 near midnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High minus 3.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Flurries|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Catie Miller's remains identified in murder investigation
- Halifax Regional Police say they have confirmed that remains discovered during a police search are those of Catie Miller, a Dartmouth woman who was murdered last year.
- Bluenose II rebuild report released by auditor general
- Nova Scotia's auditor general says poor planning, weak oversight by government and poor project management are responsible for the delayed and over-budget restoration of the Bluenose II.
- New Ecology Action Centre creates system to distribute local seafood audio
- The Ecology Action Centre in Halifax is designing a seafood hub to get locally caught product to consumers in Nova Scotia and across the country.
- New Rich Aucoin leads East Coast Music Award 2015 nominees
- The 2015 East Coast Music Award nominees and showcasing artists have been announced, with Halifax-based artist Rich Aucoin leading the pack this year with six nominations for his album Ephemeral.
- School bus slides into Eastern Passage ditch, 1 injured video
- Nova Scotia's francophone school board says one child suffered a sore ankle after a school bus slid into a ditch in Eastern Passage on Wednesday morning.