Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 19.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 25. Humidex 33. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax Regional Police investigate death of 3-month-old boy
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating the suspicious death of a three-month-old boy.
- New Investigation into death of soldier Andrew Fitzgerald concludes
- The investigation into Pte. Andrew Fitzgerald's death has ended a day before family and friends remember the 19-year-old at a funeral in Cape Breton.
- New Cape Breton wind turbine was regularly inspected before collapse
- A turbine that collapsed in Cape Breton last week had undergone extensive safety checks throughout its lifespan and was equipped with safety features to prevent equipment failure.
- New Nova Scotians split on tolls to pay for twinned highways
- Nova Scotia's transportation minister says feedback is split so far on the idea of tolled highways, and no dates have been set yet for public consultation meetings on the matter.
- Truck crashes into Nova Scotia lake, sends 20-year-old to hospital
- A 20-year-old man was sent to the hospital on Thursday morning after a pickup truck crashed into a lake northwest of Upper Tantallon, say Nova Scotia RCMP.