Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
A few rain showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau to resume Sunday
- About 80 people, a helicopter and a tracking dog were involved in Saturday's search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau. No signs of the man were found but optimism remains high.
- Pet Parade kicks off Christmas season on Quinpool Road
- The annual tradition — now in its sixth year — had furry friends of all sizes walking up Quinpool Road with Santa.
- Peter Stoffer, former NDP MP, roasted by friends, colleagues video
- One of the most popular and well-respected members of Parliament over the last two decades was roasted by friends and colleagues in Nova Scotia.
- Hope Blooms leads surge of community garden programs for kids across Canada
- Organizers of community gardens across the country say they're seeing similar growth — and success — from their urban gardening program for at-risk youth.
- New Waterford bust yields hydromorphone, cash
- Cape Breton Regional Police Service and the RCMP Joint Force Drug Sections have seized "a substantial quantity" of hydromorphone and money after executing search warrants at two residences in the New Waterford area Friday.