Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NE 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 12 except minus 8 along the coast.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Ex-MSVU lecturer Kydd launches $1M lawsuit over intimate photos
- A former Halifax lecturer who resigned after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a student is now filing a lawsuit over images of his genitals that circulated online.
- New From lawn chair to wheelchair: what bare-bones care looks like in some countries
- Many of the clinicians that travel around the world, volunteering in hospitals or health centres or community groups, do it on their own time. That means using their vacation and own personal resources to get to their destinations.
- Young woman shot over fake pot made of cat hair and spices, court told
- A fake drug deal involving a small bag of cat hair and spices may have been the cause of a violent home invasion that left three people wounded, including one young woman who was paralyzed from the chest down.
- Cancelled Cape Breton sports events a big hit to bottom lines of businesses
- The cancellation of two major sporting events in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality this winter could lead to hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost business, said the Sydney and Area Chamber of Commerce.
- No one injured after fuel truck rolls backward into north-end Halifax house video
- Witnesses say the truck rolled backward, hit a parked car and then the front of a home on Basinview Drive.