Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 9:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2 except minus 2 in low lying inland areas.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High 11.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Mental health in the Canadian military: $200M announcement expected
- The federal government is expected to announce just under $200 million dollars over five years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Updated Shubenacadie pharmacy robbed with hypodermic needle
- East Hants District RCMP are looking for an adult male in connection with a robbery at the Guardian Pharmacy in Shubenacadie after an employee was threatened with a hypodermic needle and the suspect demanded prescription medication.
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- From cats hungrily eyeing up a squirrel just out of their reach to gorgeous sunsets, you sent CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel your views of the week in the Maritimes.
- Food banks looking for plastic bag donations
- Food banks and churches around Halifax are asking for a different kind of donation this Christmas. Volunteers say in addition to canned and boxed food, many food banks desperately need plastic shopping bags.
- Enfield man dead after Friday evening vehicle crash
- A 21-year-old Enfield man is dead after a single-vehicle crash late Friday evening in Enfield.