Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening then becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning then northwest 20 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the evening. Periods of rain beginning near midnight then changing to snow mixed with ice pellets before morning. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 1.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Showers||Cloudy|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Stanley Ernest Adams hadn't been seen in a year: neighbours
- Nova Scotia RCMP continue to guard a house in Yarmouth where police discovered the body of 76-year-old Stanley Ernest Adams earlier this week.
- Michael McNeil's family says goodbye to Afghan war vet audio
- He was known to the world as Warrant Officer Michael Robert McNeil, but to his family he was just Little Mike. Loved ones gathered today in Nova Scotia to say goodbye to the Afghanistan war veteran after his body was found at CFB Petawawa on Nov. 27.
- Plane hijacking rescue earns N.S. woman Star of Courage
- Nicole Louise Foran, a flight attendant from Eastern Passage, N.S., received one of Canada’s top awards Thursday for bravery, after she and her co-worker helped save passengers during a plane hijacking in Jamaica in 2009.
- Live Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of modern times, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- New Gail Quigley's 5 best deals this week
- The holiday shopping season has kicked into high gear and some budgets may be stretched. Gail Quigley has put together another list of the week's best deals to help your dollars and cents go further.