Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 1.
A few flurries or rain showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Air Canada AC624 crash: Too soon to blame pilots, safety expert says video
- It would be "singularly inappropriate" to immediately blame the pilots of Air Canada flight AC624, an airline safety expert cautions as Transportation Safety Board investigators start piecing together the cause of Sunday morning's crash.
- New Electric cars: are they really more polluting than gas?
- Most people think if you drive an electric car they are helping the environment. But not if your electricity comes from a coal-fired generation plant, according to a University of Toronto report.
- New Peter Coade's forecast for March 30, 2015
- I suspect we have had our last snowstorm of the month, but possibly not for the season.
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- New Future Shop stores lost out to the lazy, fulfilled online shoppers
- Industry experts say the growing plethora of online written reviews, videos, and forums means that shoppers can now educate themselves online and then buy their electronics anywhere instead of buying from brick-and-mortar stores.