Set Bridgetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 this evening then light near midnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Online program aims to combat increased use of sleep meds
- More Nova Scotians are turning to sleeping drugs and that worries a Dalhousie University professor.
- Ebola outbreak: volunteers vaccinated in Halifax experiment video
- The first doses of an experimental Ebola vaccine developed partly in Canada were injected into the first volunteers in Halifax today.
- Racial tensions flare at meeting in Shelburne with RCMP
- RCMP in Shelburne met with residents Thursday to try and ease racial tensions which arose after two incidents on Halloween, but the meeting may have had the opposite effect.
- Ghostbusters 3 (fake) script written by Halifax filmmaker
- A script written by a young Halifax man for a third Ghostbusters film has gone viral. The problem is - it isn’t an official script.
- Updated James Landry 'murder for lobster' trial hears closing arguments
- The lawyer for a Cape Breton fisherman accused of killing Phillip Boudreau last year says his client overstated his role when he was questioned by police, in an effort to keep other members of his crew out of trouble.