Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening and ending before morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low 8.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 8.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax police search intensifies for missing Clayton Park brothers
- Halifax police and ground search and rescue teams are scouring an area around Kearney Lake Road for two brothers who have been missing for almost a week.
- Chase the Ace winner Donelda MacAskill in no hurry to spend money
- The Cape Breton woman who won the wildly popular Chase the Ace fundraiser lottery in Inverness last week says she's been too busy to give any serious thought to how she'll spend the money.
- Facebook extortionist gets conditional discharge
- A Nova Scotia teen convicted of possession of child pornography and extortion after using fake Facebook accounts to torment two girls online — to the point they tried to take their own lives — has been given a conditional discharge and ordered to perform community service.
- New Wolfville's rainbow crosswalk a safety hazard, province says
- The Nova Scotia Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal says the Main Street design doesn't conform with provincial or national standards.
- New Carrot Co-op on Gottingen Street in Halifax closing next week
- The Community Carrot Co-op grocery on Gottingen Street in Halifax, which opened a year ago, will close by the end of next week because of financial troubles.