Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low 7.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming east 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 12.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 12.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 16°
66° | 61°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Irving denies Ottawa scaling back Navy ship building order
- Irving Shipbuilding in Halifax is denying a report out of Ottawa that the Harper government is scaling back its order for Arctic offshore patrol vessels from six ships to five.
- New Halifax landlord urges caution after renters cause $12K in damage
- A Nova Scotia woman is speaking out after she says her tenants caused $12,000 in damage to a Halifax house that she and her husband had put up as a rental property.
- Lower Sackville sexual assault complaint investigated by police
- Nova Scotia RCMP are investigating after a 37-year-old woman said she was sexually assaulted by two men in Lower Sackville on Tuesday morning.
- New Halifax considers tax increase in 2015 budget
- Halifax regional council is moving forward with preparations for next year's budget and endorsed a proposal by finance staff to prepare a budget based on a 1.8 per cent increase in the average tax bill for next year.
- FORECAST Maritime weather to bring rain, showers, fog, drizzle this week
- There are soggy days ahead for the Maritimes this week and CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell explains the periods of rain, showers, fog and drizzle from Wednesday through to the weekend.