Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 7:41 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 21.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Windsor Street stabbing seriously injures woman, 24
- A 24-year-old woman remains in serious but stable condition after she was stabbed multiple times on Windsor Street last night, say police.
- New Nova Scotia gas shortage causes long lineups at pumps
- A late delivery of gasoline to the Imperial Oil terminal in Dartmouth caused many gas stations across the province to run out of fuel.
- RIDING PROFILE Canada election 2015: Halifax and what's at stake
- If the battle for Halifax was a horse race, one political scientist would put all of his money on New Democrat Megan Leslie.
- Lunenburg County proposes firefighting class in high schools
- As many volunteer fire departments feel the pinch between aging membership and too few young recruits who join the ranks, one municipal councillor says it's time to introduce firefighter training in high school.
- New Nova Scotian WW1 solider John McNeil died Sept. 2, 1915
- John Angus McNeil from Antigonish County fought in Gallipoli and died one hundred years ago after being wounded in battle.