Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Flurries ending near midnight then clearing. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 7. Cold wind chill minus 26.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New RCMP officer cleared of sexual touching allegation involving child
- The Serious Incident Response Team (SIRT) has cleared an RCMP officer against allegations of invitation to sexual touching.
- Dalhousie dentistry students say public attention has been harmful
- The 29 members of the fourth-year dentistry class at Dalhousie University taking part in the restorative justice process have posted an 1,800-word statement to the university’s website regarding the Dalhousie dentistry scandal.
- Photos Skating on Halifax's Northwest Arm
- It may be a tough winter in many respects, but there are people who know how to make the best of it. Halifax's Northwest Arm is frozen and skaters took advantage over the weekend.
- Macdonald Bridge's repair work starts off smoothly
- The first night of repair work for The Big Lift on the Macdonald Bridge went well, according to Halifax Harbour Bridges.
- Halifax Regional Police urging drivers to slow down
- Slick, snow-covered roads are making for a difficult Monday morning commute.