Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this long weekend
- Feeling a little Spring-feverish? You’re not the only one. Time to get out of the house and see what Nova Scotia has to offer in April.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.
- Contagious horse infection 'strangles' confirmed in Windsor
- Horse owners in the Windsor area are coping with a possible outbreak of strangles, the horse equivalent of strep throat.
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.