Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 6:32 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Sabre from American Revolution found in Guysborough wall
- When Fabian Gerrior and his wife bought a beautiful yellow house on Guysborough's main drag, they were hardly expecting to become a part of a murder mystery more than 175 years in the making.
- Live Traffic conditions, weather and news in Halifax video
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- New Today's weather: Jim Abraham's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Jim Abraham.
- Nova Scotia health bill debate heads into night sitting video
- The law amendments continues to hear from the 60 speakers who signed up to have their say on controversial Bill 1 at the legislature.
- Health care union solidarity appears to crumble
- Solidarity among the unions fighting changes to Nova Scotia’s health care system appears to be crumbling.