Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 24 except 20 along the Fundy coast. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 15.
Clearing in the morning. High 25 except 21 along the Fundy coast.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Northern Pulp Mill haze worries Pictou County doctor
- A doctor in Pictou County, N.S., is speaking out about his health concerns for residents near the Northern Pulp Mill.
- Salmon River fire leaves man temporarily homeless
- The Canadian Red Cross is helping a Salmon River man after his mini-home was gutted by fire Friday night.
- Cabot Trail crash injures 3 people
- Police in Cape Breton are responding to a crash on Highland Road off the Cabot Trail tonight.
- Robin Wyllie's 1,000 antique tools to be sold in Port Williams video
- About 1,000 antique tools dating as far back as Acadian times are going on sale Saturday in Port Williams, N.S.
- Nova Scotia farmers avoiding deadly pig disease so far
- A deadly pig virus farmers feared would reach Nova Scotia never made it to the province, at least not yet.