Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of showers|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Teen injured after 20-metre cliff fall in Glace Bay
- A teenage girl was taken to hospital with serious injuries after she fell down a 20-metre cliff in Glace Bay, N.S., Friday night and had to be rescued from the ice and water below.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.
- Fans flocking to women's university hockey
- The popularity of women’s university hockey in New Brunswick has jumped in the wake of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, with record crowds showing up to watch teams play.
- Garbage truck knocks out power to 700 in North Sydney
- Nearly 700 Nova Scotia Power customers in North Sydney, N.S., are without power after garbage truck clipped an electrical wire and pulled down two utility poles Saturday morning.