Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Clearing this afternoon. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 'The best thing we have': Marchers in Halifax defend science
- About 200 protesters turned up near city hall in Halifax on Saturday to show their support for science and their concern about ideology-driven decision-making.
- Police still hunting for clues 1 year after Daverico Downey homicide
- Police in Halifax are hoping the one-year anniversary of Daverico Downey's homicide will prompt someone from the community to come forward with information about his death.
- Halifax's poet laureate inspired by students she advises
- Rebecca Thomas may be Halifax’s poet laureate, but students at Nova Scotia's Community College know her as the person who can help them navigate a challenging post-secondary world.
- Transgender inmate hopes to make history with transfer to women's prison video
- After nearly two decades of taunts, threats and physical abuse behind bars, Fallon Aubee hopes to become Canada's first federal inmate to be placed in a prison based on gender identity rather than genitalia.
- Despite special regulations, entrepreneurs hope to take bite of Canada's marijuana edibles market
- Evidence from other legal jurisdictions suggests marijuana-infused foods could be hugely popular once Canada legalizes marijuana, but the federal government says it needs extra time to develop special regulations for edibles before they can be legally sold.