Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this morning. High minus 8.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 14.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High minus 12.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Farley Mowat ship owner has court-ordered removal deadline
- The owner of the controversial Farley Mowat ship has until February 26 to remove it from the Shelburne Marine Terminal or face possible jail time.
- New Nova Scotia weather to see light snowfall on Saturday
- Most of the province should see a light sprinkling of snow Saturday, says Environment Canada.
- SPCA seeks driver who may have ditched Himalayan cats on Highway 103
- A man rescued two Himalayan cats Friday morning near a landfill outside Halifax, prompting the Nova Scotia SPCA to seek a woman thought to have abandoned them.
- Craig Kelloway's mother angry killer Nicholas Rasberry out on bail
- A Cape Breton woman is speaking out after the man who stabbed her son to death was granted bail in Calgary pending an appeal of his manslaughter conviction.
- Opinion Nova Scotia's economic development efforts 'haphazard,' Graham Steele says
- Graham Steele says after watching Nova Scotia politics for 18 years, he's come to the conclusion that nobody in government has any idea how to develop the economy.