Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. High 16.
21° | 4°
70° | 39°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New $100M Alton gas storage project underway near Stewiacke
- Construction on a megaproject has begun at a site 10 kilometers north of Stewiacke where natural gas will be stored underground for later use.
- Leachate plan for Sackville landfill draws opposition
- A plan to use the Sackville landfill to dispose of leachate is drawing fierce opposition by residents.
- Peak rat season hits Halifax
- It’s peak rat season in Halifax and pest control experts are tackling them across the city.
- Kinduct Technologies leading the way in fitness technology
- A Nova Scotia tech company is becoming a global leader in health and fitness.
- Michelin buys half of Nova Scotia's Kings County Municipal Airport
- Michelin has announced it will buy half of the municipal airport land that borders its factory in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley.