Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
W 61 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 6.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- RokiDiva leather goods creates jobs in Bangladesh audio
- Shafin Mahfuz is becoming a purse connoisseur in order to give back to Bangladesh, his home country.
- New Confederation Bridge restricts traffic due to high winds
- High winds have restricted traffic on the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles.
- Cape Breton rain washes out beaver dam, road
- A road has washed out in Richmond County, Cape Breton.
- Orthopedic wait times need resources, not money, says surgeon
- For the 38 or so full-time orthopaedic surgeons in Nova Scotia, including just 24 who do hips and knees, it’s daunting to know that thousands of people are waiting for their attention.
- Breton Ability Centre accepting empties for fundraising drive
- When the party is over and you are cleaning up this holiday season, a group of Cape Bretoners wants you to remember them.