Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 27 except 22 along the Fundy coast. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 27 except 22 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of drizzle||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Valley Hospice Foundation's plans have been delayed for 1 year
- The Valley Hospice Foundation hopes it can help make a difficult time for families a little easier, but the project to build a residential hospice facility has been delayed for about a year.
- New East Kemptville tin mine could resume production in a few years
- A Canadian mining company and politicians in southwest Nova Scotia are hoping an idle tin mine in the area will help the economy rebound.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for July 6, 2015
- The balance of the week will be mostly sunny days and clear nights.
- Albert Michael Bernard, 36, faces charges in Eskasoni death
- Eskasoni resident Albert Michael Bernard, 36, has been charged with second-degree murder in the Saturday death of another 36-year-old Eskasoni man.
- Team Argentina trains for 2015 Pan Am Games at Banook Canoe Club
- Argentina's paddling team has been training at the Banook Canoe Club since June 18. When their boats did not arrive in Nova Scotia, members of the club offered up their kayaks.