Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Clear this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4 except zero inland. Frost inland.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Rain beginning in the morning then changing to 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- updated Man, 80, dies on fishing outing near Bridgewater
- An 80-year-old Nova Scotia man has died after he fell into the water on Wentzell's Lake near Bridgwater, say police.
- new Man charged after throwing a bucket at an RCMP officer
- A 61-year-old man is facing charges of assaulting Halifax RCMP officers after an incident in the North Preston area Saturday night.
- Blue Nose Youth Run draws thousands
- Thousands of people joined the Blue Nose Youth Run Saturday morning.
- Sydney 'hackathon' challenges techies
- Cape Breton techies are building computer programs from scratch in Sydney`s first hackathon.
- Worker falls in ocean in Digby accident
- RCMP in Nova Scotia are investigating after an excavator and its operator plunged into the ocean Saturday.