Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 26, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun May 26, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Local amount 2 mm. Fog patches retreating to the coast this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Man suffers serious injury climbing out of moving car
- A man suffered serious injuries after falling out of a moving vehicle while trying to climb onto the vehicle's roof early Saturday morning.
- Police crack down on drag racing near Point Pleasant video
- Police in the Halifax region say they're cracking down on the growing problem of drivers who participate in dangerous driving behaviour.
- Young woman, 18, dies following Cape Breton crash
- A young woman died after the car she was driving lost control on a dirt road in Reserve Mines, Cape Breton and landed in a brook.
- Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.
- Mooseheads looking to bring home Memorial Cup video
- The Halifax Mooseheads historic season will come to a head Sunday night when the Herd take on the Portland Winterhawks in the Memorial Cup Championship game.