Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 11:24 PM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
WNW 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Relaunched Yarmouth ferry fees to start at $83
- People hoping to use the relaunched ferry service between Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and Portland, Maine now know how much the trip will cost them.
- Halifax hit-and-run injures 2 pedestrians, SUV flees video
- Halifax Regional Police are searching for a white SUV with front-end damage that allegedly fled the scene of a crash that hurt two pedestrians Wednesday afternoon near the intersection of Agricola and North streets.
- Halifax unity mosque suggested for gay, transgender Muslims
- A small group of Muslims in Halifax want to start a unity mosque where openly gay and transgender Muslims can pray and women would be allowed to lead followers in prayer.
- Plane de-icer recycling makes millions for Truro company
- A Nova Scotia company is making tens of millions of dollars a year by vacuuming up and recycling the run-off of de-icer sprayed on airplanes.
- Rehtaeh Parsons-prompted review welcomed by father
- A review of mental health programs and policies for youths in Nova Scotia is urging the provincial government to reject a previous recommendation to reduce the number of psychiatrists for children.