Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers beginning this evening then changing to a few flurries near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 overnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dartmouth home with Hydrostone-style architecture up for heritage designation
- The history behind 68 Hawthorne Street connects the Halifax Explosion, a famed Montreal architecture firm and a Halifax businessman who bequeathed his Young Avenue house to a group of women fighting for voting rights.
- Age just a number for Team Nova Scotia at Scotties
- There's a lot being made about the age of the Nova Scotian team at this year's tournament. While the team knows it's an attention-grabbing plot line, they don't want it to define their run at the Scotties.
- How a truck driver turned a stressful traffic bind into a 'heartwarming' one
- A Halifax woman's belief in Good Samaritans was reinforced Friday when a delivery truck driver escorted her visually impaired daughter through tall snowbanks and busy traffic on a crowded downtown street.
- 'Harsh conditions' help force shutdown of Sable Island wind project
- Ottawa has abandoned a wind project on the iconic crescent-shaped sandbar — more than 15 years after it launched the initiative because of the island's harsh conditions and its extreme isolation.
- Storms, falling donations hurting Parker Street food bank
- The combination of winter blizzards and post-Christmas frugality has left the Parker Street Food and Furniture Bank desperate for supplies.