Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
ENE 31 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning before morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low minus 10.
Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with ice pellets late in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 90 except gusting to 110 along the Fundy coast in the morning and afternoon. High minus 2.
Flurries. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Blowing snow in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets||Rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- FORECAST Nova Scotia blizzard to bring heavy snow, strong winds
- Here's what you can expect as an intense winter weather in the form of snow, ice pellets and high winds pushes into Nova Scotia tomorrow.
- N.S.'s first big storm of 2015 brings panic for #stormchips
- Emergency measures officials may want to consider an update on their standard storm stock-up list.
- Shelburne 'pleasantly surprised' by enigmatic offer
- An unusual offer has come to the town of Shelburne, but the mayor isn’t asking too many questions.
- Energy East Pipeline draws Halifax protest
- A group opposed to the development of the Energy East Pipeline is calling on the National Energy Board to open up meetings about the project to the public, an idea the federal regulator says it is considering.
- Alton Natural Gas project faces noises complaints
- A couple living near a planned natural gas storage facility want it shut down before it even opens.