Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 8:26 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low 8.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 'We should not be afraid of them': Forum tackles police street checks
- The African Diaspora Association of the Maritimes invited Halifax Regional Police to explain why street checks happen, what someone should expect from the experience and what to do if an officer steps over the line.
- Halifax Kennel Club holds 300th dog show in its long history
- Event chair Lee Steeves said the event is attracting people from Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Dartmouth
- Police say the stabbing appears to be a random act of violence.
- Teenage driver accelerates at police checkpoint, drags officer 15 metres
- The driver talked briefly with an RCMP officer, then accelerated, dragging the officer and continuing to speed off eastbound.
- Updated TSB not ruling out weather as factor after plane slides off runway in Toronto video
- It's too soon to know how and why an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax slid off the runway at Toronto's Pearson International Airport early Saturday — but investigators aren't ruling out that weather may have been a factor, the Transportation Safety Board says.