Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 10:53 PM ADT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 10:53 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Risk of thundershowers late this evening and after midnight. Fog spreading inland late this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25 except 20 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Amount 5 mm. Fog spreading inland in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 17.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Scuba diver Craig Lowe remembered in Cape Breton, 1 year after death
- The family of an Ontario man who died while scuba diving in northern Cape Breton a year ago was in Dingwall Sunday to thank the community for its support and to bring a special gift.
- Halifax port hosts one of the largest container ships in the world
- The Vivaldi is 335 metres long and 43 metres wide. It spent Monday in port in Halifax before pulling out just after 4 p.m.
- Sidney Crosby Hockey School gets underway at Cole Harbour Place
- A highly anticipated hockey camp got underway at Cole Harbour Place Monday.
- Sydney woman dies after beach rescue near Broad Cove
- A 45-year-old woman from Sydney is dead after rescuing some swimmers from a riptide in Cape Breton.
- West Pubnico motorcycle crash sends 3 to hospital
- RCMP are investigating a motorcycle crash after the driver sped through a checkpoint in West Pubnico.