Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 20, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 20, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Oct 20, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then diminishing to 20 in the afternoon. High 17.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy. Rain beginning overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Temperature steady near 16.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Bay of Fundy tidal turbines case opens in Halifax court
- A legal fight to halt the deployment of two five-storey tidal turbines on the seabed of Nova Scotia's Minas passage opened in a Halifax court Thursday.
- New Nova Scotia politicians debate scrapping roaming livestock act
- The Fences and Impounding of Animals Act set out the law for fencing in pasture land and imposed hefty penalties for owners whose animals roamed free and caused damage.
- Battle of the Atlantic coin a proud sight for veteran
- A veteran of the Battle of the Atlantic hopes people take a closer look at the change in their pockets, and appreciate the story behind a new toonie entering circulation.
- Christopher Garnier heading for 2017 trial in death of Catherine Campbell
- Christopher Garnier will go to trial late next year on a charge of second-degree murder in the death of off-duty Truro police officer Catherine Campbell.
- James Duncan Keats, former paramedic, won't serve more time for sexual assault
- A former Nova Scotia paramedic who groped two female patients in the back of an ambulance in 2013 will not serve any extra prison time beyond his current four-year sentence for raping another patient.