Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 27 except 18 along parts of the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near noon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 20 except 14 along the Fundy coast.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 12 of 13 Dalhousie dentistry students involved in scandal graduate
- Forty two students received their degrees Friday, including 12 male students who were part of the misogynistic Facebook group.
- Peter MacKay called 'strong voice' as he announces he's stepping down video
- Peter MacKay's decision to bow out of politics is being greeted with both shock and warm wishes in Nova Scotia as the Central Nova MP turns his attention toward his growing family.
- Beluga whale sighting in Halifax Harbour sparks warning video
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada is warning people about a beluga whale spotted in the waters of Halifax Harbour this week.
- Peter MacKay: Nearly 20 years in the political spotlight
- Peter MacKay has been celebrated for his military advocacy, put under fire over the F-35 fiasco, recognized for his role in uniting the Conservative party and objectified, as he was routinely named Canada's sexiest MP.
- Point of View Central Nova reacts to Peter MacKay's departure from politics
- People in Peter MacKay's riding are reacting to news that after 18 years representing the area, he's stepping down to spend more time with his family.