Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
W 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 6 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax Infirmary ER overcrowding 'demoralizing' says chief
- The chief of Nova Scotia's largest emergency department says a bad year for the flu has contributed to a "demoralizing" situation of overcrowding at the Halifax Infirmary's ER.
- Sun transit season may disrupt some CBC broadcast signals
- You may notice some CBC Radio and television broadcast disruptions over the next few days.
- Mashable takes note of Downtown Halifax Business Commission date ad
- An ad by the Downtown Halifax Business Commission is basking in its international attention — bad facial hair and all.
- Halifax divinity student studies 'juxtaposition' of holy hipsters audio
- It's crunch time for divinity student Kristin MacKenzie as she works toward the completion of her degree, and she's focused on the topic of her final project — holy hipsters.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for March 4, 2015
- A trough of low pressure moving across the Maritimes today pushed some snow into the area last night and will leave behind some five to 10 centimetres before departing later this afternoon.