Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 8 except plus 4 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Leaking 750-litre tank causes Dartmouth oil spill
- Halifax Water tried to stop oil from entering the Ellenvale Brook, which runs into Morris Lake.
- SS Arrow shipwreck leaking oil off eastern N.S.
- A Transport Canada plane spotted oil sheens Tuesday afternoon in waters off eastern Nova Scotia.
- Non-Canadian living in Dartmouth wonders why she's a registered voter
- A Dartmouth woman who is a not a Canadian says she wrongly received a voter information card.
- Shearwater Aviation Museum final resting place for 1916 flag
- The Shearwater Aviation Museum is now the final resting place for a Union Jack that was carried by two brothers from Quebec during the First World War.
- Missing Cole Harbour teen found safe
- RCMP say a missing 16 year old Cole Harbour teen has been found safe.