Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28 except 22 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 20°
73° | 68°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Female drivers sought by trucking companies
- A new campaign wants to draw more women to a career in trucking. It’s hoping to improve on current numbers, where 97 per cent of professional truck drivers are men.
- Stanfest to 'Rise Again' with fundraising concert in Halifax
- After its decision to cancel because of post-tropical storm Arthur, the Stan Rogers Folk Festival in Canso, N.S. received a wave of support and now a fundraising concert has been announced for August.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this weekend
- It’s shaping up to be a picture-perfect summer weekend in Nova Scotia. We’ve come up with five great ways to get outside and explore.
- Video Champion lumberjack offers logrolling bootcamp video
- A six time world-champion lumberjack on Nova Scotia's South Shore wants to give others the experience on the Barrington River.
- Halifax's first gay-friendly mosque opening this summer
- Nova Scotia’s first gay-friendly mosque is set to open in the next few weeks.