Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 3:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Rain showers changing to flurries this evening and ending overnight then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 4 cm in the heaviest flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Flurries at times heavy. Amount 5 cm in the heaviest flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Kings County CAO resigns in 'tsunami of change'
- Mayor Peter Muttart said the Nova Scotia municipality has had a series of "serious challenges" in recent years, but that Tom MacEwan's resignation as CAO was to further his own career.
- 'Unconquered people' lawyer taken off Mi'kmaq-Alton Gas case
- The Nova Scotia government says the lawyer who delivered the "unconquered people" brief in a prominent Mi’kmaq case has been taken off the file.
- Basketball N.S. offers alley-oop to sidelined student players
- Nova Scotia’s student athletes have been unable to play or practise since the Nova Scotia Teachers Union started work-to-rule job action this week, but basketball players have a new option.
- Family of slain Cape Breton war veteran relieved suspect charged with murder
- Cape Breton Regional Police say they've charged a 49-year-old man with first-degree murder in the death of Harold James 'Buster' Slaunwhite, 82.
- School breakfast programs struggle or shut down under work-to-rule
- The Nova Scotia Teacher's Union work-to-rule order has forced some school breakfast programs to shut down and left others struggling to remain open.