Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 25 except 20 along the coast. Humidex 29. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches along the coast overnight. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Fog patches along the coast. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21. Humidex 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Free coding course in Halifax emphasizes need for programming skills
- Halifax's growing tech scene got a few new members after a free coding course Saturday.
- Barrington wells are running dry — and there's little relief in sight
- The latest weather forecasts don't look good for people in southwest Nova Scotia whose wells are running dry.
- Volunteers needed to tandem cycle with people with vision loss
- Blind Sport Nova Scotia wants to see the number of volunteers for its tandem cycling club at least double.
- Halifax waterfront memorial arch honours First World War soldiers
- A trail of footprints on the Halifax Waterfront traces the path of the long-gone fighters to a wooden arch on the waterfront bearing the words "The Last Steps," immortalizing the place where many of those soldiers last stood on Canadian soil.
- Canada Post's relationship with its workers is blighted by 'underlying toxicity'
- Whenever Canada Post management and union representatives reach an agreement, whether through negotiation or arbitration, the resolution may not be enough to repair their fraught relations.