Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
ENE 22 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Wet snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain or wet snow ending overnight then partly cloudy. Snowfall amount 2 cm inland and over higher terrain. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wet snow at times mixed with rain beginning near noon. Snowfall amount 5 cm inland and over higher terrain. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Wet snow at times mixed with rain ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low zero.
|Wet snow mixed with rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dalhousie University emails welcome note to applicants not yet accepted
- The registrar at Dalhousie University is apologizing after one of her staff accidentally sent out a congratulatory welcome email to about 900 applicants who hadn't been accepted to the Halifax university.
- New Innovacorp investing $2M in laser beam deflection company
- Innovacorp is investing $2 million in a Dartmouth company that's developing a product that deflects laser beams aimed at aircraft.
- Boat Harbour pollution made people feel 'powerless,' says chief
- The chief of the Pictou Landing First Nation made an impassioned speech before a legislative committee on Monday, about the negative impact the Boat Harbour effluent plant has had on the community.
- Nova Scotia growers importing plants after greenhouses damaged
- Local growers usually plant seeds in February but they're now trying to find greenhouse space elsewhere and buying small plants they'd usually grow themselves.
- Nova Scotia university law means 'unprecedented powers,' warns NSGEU
- The McNeil government and the province's largest public sector union are again on a collision course — this time over proposed legislation that would give universities the ability to override collective agreements in times of financial distress.