Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.
- New Nova Scotia again urged to open adoption records
- An advocate for open adoption records is calling on the the Community Services minister to resign, accusing Joanne Bernard of misleading Nova Scotians.
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash probe gets help from police drones video
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada investigators examining the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC624 in Halifax today are getting help from police drones.
- New Halifax warns of thin ice on ponds and lakes
- Halifax municipal officials are warning people to stay off frozen lakes and ponds because ice is thinning with rising temperatures.
- New Nova Scotia government writes off $12.2M in unpaid debt
- Nova Scotia is writing off $12.2 million in unpaid or uncollectable debts at the end of the 2014-15 fiscal year on Tuesday, although the government says it will continue in its debt collection efforts.