Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NNE 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 6:07 PM ADT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 6:07 PM ADT
Snow mixed with ice pellets and rain ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Local snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Gas tax arguments heat up as price increase looms
- Premier Stephen McNeil says he plans to approach the federal government about removing Nova Scotia's portion of the harmonized sales tax that is charged on top of the tax that drivers pay for gas.
- High gas prices prompt lifestyle rethink for Nova Scotians
- The rise in gasoline prices to near historic highs in Nova Scotia is prompting people to reassess their driving habits and consider substantial changes to their lives.
- New Prior accidents not reported on truck sold to Dartmouth man
- The Nova Scotia government has launched an investigation into how a heavily damaged vehicle was sold to a Dartmouth man without the registration reflecting the damage.
- Nova Scotia wine association puts a cork in marketing plans
- After years of growth, the association representing Nova Scotia wineries has been forced to put a cork in its promotional campaigns — one of several cost saving measures that are part of a restructuring plan.
- Halifax powerlifter to compete in world championships in June video
- A newly-minted Canadian citizen in Halifax says she's excited to be representing her new country at the powerlifting world championships in South Africa this June.