Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
N 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Clearing this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Annapolis Group to sue HRM for $119M over Blue Mountain Birch Cove Lakes rejection
- A Halifax developer whose development plans for the Blue Mountain Birch Cove Lakes area were turned down by the city last year says the city's actions have forced it to sue the city for $119 million.
- Modern-day saint? Healing powers attributed to Cape Breton priest
- An Inverness County woman wants to keep the memory alive of a local priest known as a healer, particularly of alcoholics and expectant mothers with labour complications.
- Updated Air Canada software outage halts computerized check-ins
- Air Canada experienced software problems on Tuesday that briefly halted all computerized checking-in at airports across the country.
- Family sleepovers make hospital life 'a little more normal,' says former patient
- A Nova Scotian woman who was able to have family sleepovers in her hospital room with her toddler and husband while on bedrest, is celebrating a movement to encourage more Canadian hospitals to switch to 24/7 visiting hours.
- Bound in back of a car, man who was shot in cemetery played dead to survive
- Court documents provide new details of what happened the night Tylor McInnis was shot to death, his body left in the trunk of a car. They also reveal the terrifying ordeal suffered by a second victim, Liam Thompson.