Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending this morning then cloudy with periods of rain beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thundershower. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing this morning. Wind south 20 km/h. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of rain ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Top N.S. judge 'impressed' by impact of live-tweeting
- A top judge in Nova Scotia says he is surprised at the positive impact live-tweeting inside the courtroom has had after the province's judiciary recently relaxed the rules on the use of Twitter in the courts.
- New Test your Nova Scotia beach law prowess
- Test your knowledge on the dos and don'ts of beach etiquette in Nova Scotia.
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride video audio
- It didn't take long for a little robot attempting to hitchhike across the country relying on the kindness of strangers to get its first ride.
- Fire blight a concern for apple growers post Arthur
- Post tropical storm Arthur is being blamed for the spread of fire blight in the Annapolis Valley’s apple orchards.
- Highway 103 crash sends 1 to hospital
- RCMP say it appears a tourist from Quebec overcorrected while switching lanes and went off the road on Highway 103 near Hubley, N.S. Sunday morning.