Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 8:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 3:26 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec mother's class-action lawsuit against school fees to go ahead
- A judge in Chicoutimi has authorized a class-action lawsuit on behalf of the parents of 900,000 Quebec students.
- Exclusive Identities of 2 Quebec men who fought in Syria revealed
- A group of young Quebecers secretly joined the thousands of foreigners in Syria to fight against the Bashar Al-Assad regime and are now suspected of committing terrorist acts. An investigation by Radio-Canada's Enquête has uncovered their identities.
- Sainte-Justine Hospital asks Montrealers to stay away until this evening
- Administrators at Sainte-Justine Hospital are asking the public to stay away from their emergency room until this evening while they move teams and patients into their new wing.
- Live 'Iconic' woman who will be featured on Canadian bill unveiled today video
- The name of the first Canadian woman to be featured on an upcoming banknote will be unveiled today. Finance Minister Bill Morneau and Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz will hold a news conference in Ottawa beginning at 9 a.m. and CBCNews.ca will carry it live.
- CBC Christmas Sing-In choir gets set for 37th concert video
- Hundreds of Montrealers look forward to CBC’s Christmas Sing-In. Each year 1,500 people pack the Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul, with the spillover crowd at neighbouring Bourgie Hall, to sing their favourite Christmas carols. CBC is celebrating the 37th Sing-In on Dec. 11.