Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Light snow beginning this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 11.
Snow ending early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-10° | -24°
14° | -11°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Your ideas for a better Montreal
- We asked you, "What is the one change you would make for a better Montreal?" The answers we got might surprise you.
- Liberal maritime strategy eyes free trade with Europe
- Quebec's Liberal Party is promising to invest billions in ports, shipyards and other maritime infrastructure along the St. Lawrence River in order to position the province as the primary point of entry for goods coming to Canada under a future free trade agreement with the European Union.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.
- New Hydro 4.3% rate increase shows Quebec wealth disparity audio
- Hydro-Québec’s 4.3 per cent rate hike announced yesterday may be a big jump, but one economist says Quebecers pay far less for power than they think.
- STM shuts down Metro's yellow line for 12 weekends
- The yellow line of the Montreal Metro will be down every Saturday and Sunday from March 8 until May 25 as workers make repairs to the vaulted ceiling in the tunnel between Berri-UQAM and Longueuil stations.