Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near 14.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- The latest weapon to fight bed bugs: sniffer dogs video
- To combat Montreal’s bed bug problem, one exterminator is following the example of law enforcement: using sniffer dogs.
- 4 weeks to go on Mercier Bridge construction blitz
- After eight years and $200 million, the federal bridge authority says the work to replace the Mercier Bridge’s concrete deck will be finished in four weeks.
- Police chase ends in shootout in Vaudreuil-Dorion SQ parking lot video
- Quebec's police watchdog is investigating after a police chase in Vaudreuil-Dorion, west of Montreal, ended in a shootout Tuesday afternoon.
- Place Jacques-Cartier restaurant owners will seek injunction against city
- The city’s plans include eliminating current restaurants’ dining patios and building standardized ones close to the centre of the square.
- Why is Canada phasing out the DOT-111 rail cars early?
- Come November, oil being transported in Canada by rail will be carried in cars that are billed as sturdier and safer than their predecessors. But why was the timeline moved up?