Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 7:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 3:27 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. Temperature falling to minus 3 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Laval police arrest man after he rammed a patrol car
- A man who allegedly tried to run over a Laval police officer was arrested early Friday morning, said Const. Franco Di Genova.
- Nelson Mandela one of world's great moral leaders, PM says video
- Canadian politicians are heaping praise on Nelson Mandela as the world reacts to the death of the human rights icon.
- New Quebec family reminisces over 74-year-old National Geographic photo
- A Quebec family has recently rediscovered a 74-year-old photo of seven siblings, taken at l'Anse-St-Jean and published in a 1939 issue of National Geographic.
- Police arrest West Island teens for bullying-related charges audio
- Montreal police have arrested seven West Island teens on bullying-related charges after a two-month investigation.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year -- thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.