Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 8:09 PM EDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 8:09 PM EDT
Periods of drizzle ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 11.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Fuel tanker and 3 cars crash, Highway 10 near Granby shut down
- A collision on Highway 10 in the Eastern Townships between a fuel tanker and three cars has left at least three people with injuries — some of them life-threatening.
- Hells Angels members plead guilty to conspiracy ahead of SharQc mega-trial
- Two members of the Hells Angels who were scheduled to stand trial next Monday have chosen instead to plead guilty to one charge each of conspiracy to commit murder.
- Eugenie Bouchard forced out of Citi Open due to injury
- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard withdrew from the Citi Open on Friday due to an abdominal injury.
- Pamela Ware secures Canada's 2nd Olympic berth in 3-metre at diving worlds
- Pamela Ware of Beloeil, Que., secured a second Canadian Olympic spot in the women's three-metre springboard diving event as both she and Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., advanced to the final on Friday at the FINA World Championships in Kazan, Russia.
- One woman's mission to save a lion cub
- In light of Cecil the lion's death, Montreal's Alexandra Lamontagne shares her story of rescuing a lion cub from canned hunting in South Africa.