Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 4:25 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 26 C
- Summer's back with a vengeance! Expect sunny skies and a high of 26 C today, and a high of 30 C tomorrow. Check the forecast here.
- Montreal North hit-and-run leaves woman, 64, dead
- A 64-year-old woman was killed in a hit-and-run on Saturday night in Montreal North.
- Video RAW: Roland-Therrien overpass demolished video
- Highway 132 in Longueuil is closed near the Roland-Therrien overpass as crews tear down the aging piece of infrastructure.
- Oil spills in Arctic, deep water would cause challenges for government
- An internal report warns the federal government isn't fully prepared to respond in the event of an oil spill in the Arctic or in deep water offshore.
- Boucherville tragedy: Jérémie and Gabriel Dubuc remembered by loved ones
- The day after the bodies of Michel Dubuc and his two young sons Gabriel and Jérémie were discovered inside a Boucherville, Que., home, friends, family and neighbours are trying to make sense of what happened.