Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33 overnight.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning after midnight. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Longueuil blue collar workers protest colleague's suspension with city hall salt dump
- Dozens of blue collar workers staged a brief protest outside Longueuil City Hall earlier this afternoon, dumping a truckload of what appears to be road salt outside the building in response to yesterday's suspension of a colleague.
- Updated Lac-Mégantic disaster by the numbers: Catalogue of a tragedy video
- A report into the health effects of the Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment and explosion indicates people living there are four times more likely to drink to excess following the disaster.
- Quebec teen terror suspect makes court appearance
- A 15-year-old Montreal boy will return to court in mid-February to have a trial date set in connection with a pair of terrorism-related charges.
- S.J. Green signs 3-year extension to remain with Alouettes
- Veteran receiver S.J. Green has signed a three-year contract extension with the Montreal Alouettes, the Canadian Football League club announced Wednesday.
- Video Star receiver S.J. Green re-signs with Alouettes video
- S.J. Green says his decision to re-sing in Montreal came down to loyalty.