Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain at times heavy. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 8.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 7.
|Rain at times heavy||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec still optimistic for CSeries despite Bombardier job cuts
- The Quebec government defended its billion-dollar investment in Bombardier on Friday, after the plane and train-maker announced it was cutting 1,500 jobs in the province.
- Concordia student and tutor face criminal charges for allegedly cheating on exam
- A 24-year-old Concordia University student and his tutor are facing criminal charges for allegedly cheating on an exam.
- Quebec government says CP is 'directly responsible' for Lac-Mégantic damages
- Canadian Pacific Railway is directly responsible for damages caused when a runaway train carrying crude oil derailed in 2013 in Lac-Mégantic, according to new allegations recently filed in court by the Quebec government.
- More breast milk needed for provincial reserve, Héma-Québec says
- Quebec's breast-milk bank is looking for more new mothers to donate due to the popular demand for the service.
- Woman who says she was sexually assaulted by Liberal MNA speaks out video
- The woman who spoke out about an alleged sexual assault at the hands of former Liberal MNA Gerry Sklavounos says she wants to see society stop protecting sexual aggressors.