Set Port-Cartier as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 37.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2015: Mommy big film winner, Orphan Black takes top TV trophies
- Montreal-based drama Mommy was the darling of Sunday night’s Canadian Screen Awards, taking home nine trophies including best motion picture. Space channel's Orphan Black dominated the TV categories.
- Montreal weather: Mild with a few flurries
- A few flurries are expected today, ending late this afternoon. Winds could gust up to 60 km per hour around noon, with a high of -3. Click here for the full forecast
- Montreal records coldest February in history
- Environment Canada says Montreal has endured the coldest February ever recorded, and although the worst is likely over, there is still more winter weather to come.