Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-7° | -20°
19° | -4°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Montreal's economy: what's wrong, and what can we do about it? video
- Montreal has been hit by some bad economic news in recent months.
- Special Report Montreal's economy could be fixed, say experts
- CBC News Montreal took a two-part look at Montreal's economy this week. Here are four suggestions from experts we consulted about how to help businesses and create jobs.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- McGill University gym women-only hours proposal causes uproar
- Two McGill students have brought forward a proposal to have women-only hours at the Montreal university's fitness centre. But reaction has been mixed to the suggestion.
- 4 people, including firefighter, injured in St-Leonard duplex fire
- Four people are injured following a duplex fire in St-Leonard.