Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 3:33 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of snow beginning overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 8.
Periods of snow changing to rain in the morning. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 6.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature steady near 7.
|Rain or snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Opposition parties and industry groups say budget cuts proposed by the Robillard commission go too far and may compromise the province's ability to serve its population's needs.
- Breaking Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are going to the Grey Cup. Hamilton defeated the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in today's East Division final at Tim Hortons Field.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.