Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 10.
|Rain||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- University St. in downtown Montreal to be renamed after Robert Bourassa
- A section of University Street in downtown Montreal will be renamed in honour of former Quebec premier Robert Bourassa.
- Westmount pool denies access to mother of 2
- Westmount has a new public pool but if you don't live in the city, you may be denied access.
- Police kettling lawsuit gets go-ahead from Quebec judge
- A Quebec judge has approved eight class-action lawsuits against the City of Montreal connected with kettling practices during protests.
- PCB leak contaminated soil in Pointe-Claire audio
- A year after the province promised to clean up a PCB leak at the Reliance Power Equipment Ltd. site in Pointe-Claire, the city is still waiting for them to finish the job.
- McGill student develops at-home cricket farms video
- McGill University student Jakub Dzamba is passionate about entomophagy — or eating bugs — so he spent seven years figuring out how to farm crickets.