Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 3:23 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this afternoon. High minus 10.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Snow ending in the morning then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Sing-In raises more than $20,000 for Project PAL video audio
- Montrealers raised their voices in song last night to celebrate CBC’s 34th annual Sing-In and help raise money for Project PAL.
- Updated Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.
- Montreal homeless native population rising, shelters say audio
- Shelters for aboriginal people in Montreal say their resources are stretched thin as more aboriginal people flee the housing crisis in the North.
- New Xyla wants to replace sugar in mainstream diets video
- Xylitol marketers are hoping to steer the sweetener toward the mainstream, under the consumer-friendly name Xyla. Here's what you should know about it.
- New 10 winter driving tips
- Prevent problems before they occur to help take the pain out of your winter drive.