Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 98.9 kPa
A few showers
Light snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 6.
A few rain showers changing to light snow late this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 1.
A few flurries ending near noon then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Blocked from medical appointment, McGill student with disabilities speaks out against construction
- A McGill University student who uses a wheelchair says ongoing City of Montreal construction work on McTavish and Sherbrooke streets is making it difficult for her to get around the university’s campus.
- Updated Health Minister Jane Philpott announces new food labelling, marketing regulations
- Federal Heath Minister Jane Philpott will consult with Canadians to develop a healthy eating strategy that will overhaul Canada's food guide and include new rules for marketing and labelling.
- The growing movement to call out rape culture at Quebec universities
- Quebec universities are coming under increased scrutiny over their handling of sexual assault allegations after a rash of incidents this fall have exposed what some are calling a pervasive campus rape culture.
- Police investigating after man, woman found unconscious at Laval home
- A 43-year-old man was found with lacerations to his neck near the entrance of a garage on Dagenais Boulevard around 5 p.m. Soon after, 27-year-old woman was found unconscious in a room inside the home.
- Montreal weather: Windy and a chance of more rain
- It will definitely be windy with a high closer to normal today. There's a chance it will rain again too.