Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High zero.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 'The law is there and it's being applied,' Ralph Goodale says of RCMP's handling of asylum seekers
- A day after Tony Clement hung up Mike Finnerty, Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale appeared on the show to talk about the surge in illegal crossings at the U.S.-Canada border.
- Montreal police accused of fabricating evidence to silence whistleblowers
- Montreal's police chief has asked Quebec provincial police to look into allegations that internal affairs investigators fabricated evidence to keep officers quiet about corruption within the force.
- 5 byelections to be held April 3 in 1st major electoral test for Trudeau government
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announces five byelections will be held on April 3, the first major electoral test for the Liberal government since its election more than 16 months ago. They will be the last series of elections fought by interim Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose before a new leader takes over.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Renewed calls to review assisted death rules after Montreal man charged with murdering wife
- Advocates and law makers are renewing their calls for changes to the laws surrounding doctor assisted dying after a Montreal man was charged with second degree murder in connection with the death of his wife.