Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 3:25 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Fog patches overnight. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. High minus 6.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 9.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some video
- The use of blackface to portray P.K. Subban in a satirical play has left a bad taste in the mouths of members of Montreal's black artistic community and a longtime theatre reviewer.
- Video Montreal do-gooders surprise homeless with Christmas gifts video
- Fabienne Djandji and friends walked around downtown on Saturday, handing out Christmas gifts to homeless people.
- Photos Montreal's Mount Royal from up above
- CBC's Patrick Morrell snapped these photos of Montreal on a cold Saturday morning en route from Toronto to Halifax.
- Charles Hamelin, short track speed skater, leads Canada to 2 medals
- Olympic champion Charles Hamelin led Canada to a pair of short track speed skating medals Sunday in Seoul, South Korea.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.