Set Sept-Îles as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
WNW 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming light late this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High zero.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 15.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal sound editor Sylvain Bellemare wins Oscar for Arrival
- Montreal's Sylvain Bellemare has won the best sound editing Oscar for Arrival. He won in a field that also included teams from Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, La La Land and Sully.
- 'It's nerve-racking': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.
- Live Blog Oscars 2017: Live updates from Hollywood's biggest night
- Will La La Land win big? Will Meryl Streep win again? Make the night even better by following along live with our team on the entertainment beat.
- Township brothers turn life-long love of cult-classic Slap Shot into a business
- Forget the Mighty Ducks, Slap Shot is clearly the best hockey movie ever made. These Quebec brothers have made a living from its enduring popularity.
- Quebec accused of heavy-handed bargaining by striking lawyers
- Striking government lawyers are urging Treasury Minister Pierre Moreau to consider their counter-proposal before resorting to back-to-work legislation.