Port Hardy, BC
Set Port Hardy as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Windy over exposed coastal sections this afternoon. High 15.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing after midnight. Windy over exposed coastal sections this evening. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Cloudy||Rain|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gabriola Island bridge could replace BC Ferries service
- The B.C. government is going to study the idea of building a bridge to Gabriola Island to replace BC Ferries service to the Southern Gulf Island.
- Telus fielded 103,500 info requests from government, police
- Telus Corp. received about 103,500 official requests for information about its customers last year, the Vancouver-based telecom revealed in its first "transparency" report.
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF members vote on tentative deal video audio
- B.C. teachers are voting today on the tentative agreement reached with the government, and if approved, could see some schools reopen as early as Monday.
- Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts seeks federal Conservative nomination for South Surrey-White Rock audio
- Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts has confirmed she plans to seek the federal Conservative nomination to run for Parliament in the Metro Vancouver riding of South Surrey-White Rock.
- B.C. schools aim to reopen Monday if teachers vote 'yes'
- Plans are in the works to reopen schools across B.C. on Monday if the province's 41,000 public school teachers vote 'yes' to a tentative contract deal today.