Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 9:47 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 10:00 AM EST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 42.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Sexual assault charge stayed against Folk on the Rocks concertgoer
- Crown attorneys are not proceeding with a sexual assault charge against a man accused of having inappropriate contact with another concertgoer at Yellowknife's Folk on the Rocks festival last July.
- Makivik Corp takes Nunavut to court over southern Hudson Bay polar bear quota
- Nunavik's Makivik Corporation has launched a court challenge of the polar bear quota in southern Hudson Bay.
- Yukon gov't workers' union files complaint over privacy of medical information
- The union for Yukon government workers has filed a complaint with the territory's privacy commissioner and filed grievances with the Public Service Commission, citing concerns over how its members' sensitive medical information is handled.
- N.W.T. Child and Family Services audits are unusable, after computer system crashes
- Data from a year’s worth of audits done on Child and Family Services in the N.W.T. has been deemed unusable, after the computer program the auditors used broke.
- 'It's bizarre': Dawson City ice bridge stalled by open water in Yukon River
- Usually by mid-January, Dawsonites are able to travel across an ice bridge to West Dawson. Not this year. Residents say it's an unprecedented situation, and Yukon highways officials say nothing can be done until the river freezes over.