Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 10:03 AM
Sunset: 2:44 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 33.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. High minus 24.
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Accused trafficker says she uses pot to treat back pain
- A Yellowknife woman charged with trafficking marijuana told a jury Thursday she started growing marijuana because the drug was the best way to treat pain she suffers as a result of a spinal injury.
- Exclusive Watson Lake hospital held wake without consent: family video
- Teresa Scheunert's family say they're shocked by the way they say their mother's body was treated at the Watson Lake hospital.
- Video N.W.T. devolution bill debate goes to committee video
- CBC's Juanita Taylor reports
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- Yukon moose's antler rack beats current world record
- Official antler measurements taken this week give a moose harvested this fall in Yukon a point score higher than the current world record.