Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 10:00 AM EST Thu Oct 27, 16 at 10:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 14.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 20 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 30.
|Clearing||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yellowknife's top firefighter retires, new chief on the way
- Yellowknife’s fire department is getting a new chief later this year, following the retirement of Chief Darcy Hernblad last week after 31 years fighting Yellowknife’s fires.
- Photos 'A beautiful thing:' 3 babies born within 24 hours to the same Resolute family
- Sarah Salluviniq had an unforgettable weekend — she welcomed three new babies to her family, including her own baby boy.
- Liberal candidate defends use of proxy votes for marginalized people
- Whitehorse Centre candidate Tamara Goeppel says she's trying to give vulnerable people a voice by having them fill out proxy forms. Elections Yukon is gathering more information to see if it is a breach of election rules.
- Former Hay River swim coach and school trustee appeals sexual assault conviction
- The former swim coach and school board trustee from Hay River, convicted of sexually assaulting a minor last year, is seeking a new trial.
- Qanurli forced to delay filming due to lack of funding
- Producers of the Inuktitut language comedy show Qanurli say they have had to delay filming their new season due to lack of funding from the Nunavut Film Development Corporation.