Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 10:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 3:14 AM
Sunset: 10:05 PM
NE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 3:00 PM EST Thu Jul 24, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 before morning. Low 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.
- Train derails on historic Yukon to Alaska railway
- Nineteen people suffered minor injuries when two vintage locomotives and four passenger cars went off the tracks Wednesday on the route of the historic Klondike Gold Rush.
- Small fire put out at CBC building in Inuvik, N.W.T.
- Crews have extinguished a small fire at the building that houses the CBC and the courthouse in Inuvik, N.W.T., Thursday evening.
- Seatbelt saves man's life in N.W.T. Highway 1 rollover
- A 47-year-old man whose vehicle rolled over on N.W.T. Highway 1 on Tuesday is alive today because he was wearing his seatbelt, say police.
- Body found in Mackenzie River near Fort Providence
- A body was found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence on Wednesday, say RCMP.