Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
NNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 AM EST Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 7.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Snow||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tom Gross, Hay River resident, continues search for Franklin's grave
- A man from Hay River, N.W.T., says he's dedicated about $100,000 to independently search for the grave of Sir John Franklin, whose ship was found earlier this month.
- National newspapers no longer sold in Yellowknife video
- National newspapers aren't available in Yellowknife anymore — the few stores that still shipped papers to the north stopped earlier this month, blaming lack of demand and increased freight costs.
- As UN summit approaches, Iqaluit joins rally on climate change
- A climate-change rally in Iqaluit is one of 70 events around the world that's happening Sunday in solidarity with the People's Climate March in New York City.
- Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm video
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Photos Fire causes evacuation at Yellowknife apartment building
- The fire forced residents of the Ridgeview South apartment building on Gitzel Street in Yellowknife to evacuate the building for more than two hours.