Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 49.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 52.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 30. Wind chill minus 50.
-30° | -33°
-22° | -27°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
-28° | -35°
-18° | -31°
-27° | -31°
-17° | -24°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New CRTC rules Northwestel must reduce internet rates 10-30 per cent
- The CRTC has ruled that telecom provider Northwestel must reduce household Internet rates by between 10 and 30 per cent depending on the rate plan. Northwestel will not be allowed to raise Internet rates until the end of 2017, and only with CRTC approval.
- Yukon board asks gov't to shelve roadside grizzly hunting restrictions
- The Yukon Fish and Wildlife Management Board is asking the territorial government to shelve proposed regulation changes that would restrict roadside grizzly bear hunting, instead asking for the development of a species management plan.
- Rankin Inlet hockey players raise money for Wickfest
- A group of young female hockey players in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, will spend the next nine months holding bake sales, raffles, dances and online fundraising campaigns in an effort to raise the $55,000 to $60,0000 they need to go to the Wickenheiser World Female Hockey Festival.
- Ross River school still closed, students adjusting to temporary classrooms
- Students in Ross River are learning in improvised classrooms after their school building was closed due to cracks. Officials say the transition is challenging but the community is pulling together.
- Repairs at Snare Falls hydro plant to take longer: NWT Power Corp
- Repairs to the Snare Falls Hydroelectric Plant will take at least 10 days longer than expected, according to a news release from the NWT Power Corporation.