Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 7:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:33 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 AM EST Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act video
- First Nations across Canada are divided in their reactions to a federal government act that requires bands to post financial information, including salaries, online. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development says it will "increase accountability in First Nations governance."
- Arctic cruise ship runs into engine trouble off Greenland
- Repairs to the Sea Adventurer, the ship formerly known as the Clipper Adventurer, are expected to take two weeks. The vessel was scheduled to arrive in Canada on July 30.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.