Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 29, 16 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 4:10 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
N 20 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 3:00 PM EST Fri Apr 29, 16 at 3:00 PM EST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 7.
Clearing. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bank of Canada announces short list of women being considered for bank note video
- The Bank of Canada has announced the short list of 12 iconic Canadian women who could be featured on the first in a new series of bank notes expected in 2018.
- Air North offers $50 air ticket credit to each Yukoner
- The Whitehorse-based regional airline says it is offering the credits, with no catches and few conditions, as thanks for local support.
- 'It helps me': Whale Cove teenager uses art as therapy
- At 15, Whale Cove’s Micah Sammurtok has already learned to use her love of drawing to help her through tough times.
- N.W.T. power rates could go up 4.8% by June
- The Northwest Territories Power Corporation is applying for an interim increase that would add an extra $10 in winter and $6 in summer to the monthly power bill of an average N.W.T. resident.
- Gwich'in Tribal Council board approves self-government agreement-in-principle
- The federal government and the Government of the Northwest Territories still need to approve the agreement-in-principle before it can be formally signed.