Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 4:17 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 3:00 PM EST Mon Apr 27, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Winks convenience store robbed in Yellowknife
- A man walked into the Winks store on Forrest Drive at around 2 a.m. Sunday and demanded cash from the employees.
- Buffalo Airways plane overweight when it crash landed at airport
- Engine failure and an overloaded plane were to blame for a crash landing of a Buffalo Airways plane at the Yellowknife airport in August 2013, according to the Transportation Safety Board.
- Meat scraps found in Porter Creek not poisoned: Whitehorse RCMP
- A community meeting is planned tonight at 7 p.m. at Porter Creek Secondary School to talk about the recent dog poisonings.
- Cree Nation gathers at Mistissini funeral for 5 hunters
- The Cree Nation finally got a chance to say goodbye Saturday to five hunters who died in a cabin fire almost a month ago. 'I know it meant a lot for the families to see that amount of support.'
- Alkan Air adapts medevac plane for bariatric patients
- A Yukon air ambulance has been retrofitted with a larger door and a mechanical lift, to help patients who 'exceed weight and width limits' of medevac planes.