Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 9:35 AM
Sunset: 3:05 PM
N 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 AM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to minus 32 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 46 this morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Temperature rising to minus 26 this evening then falling.
Mainly sunny. Temperature falling to minus 37 in the afternoon.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-29° | -31°
-20° | -24°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Dumpcano cost Iqaluit $2.7M and counting
- The tally of expenses for Iqaluit’s four-month dump fire has already reached $2,750,000. The city’s reserve fund will cover it, but one councillor is still angry the Nunavut government didn’t provide financial support.
- Northerners react to AG's Nutrition North findings
- 'It was really good to hear what the auditor general said,' says Iqaluit food activist Leesee Papatsie, 'because that's what we've been saying all along: the program is not transparent enough.'
- N.W.T. to open a drill core sample archive video
- The Northwest Territories government says it will open an indoor facility in Yellowknife to store drill core samples recovered in the territory since the 1940s.
- Kudlik Construction wins Iqaluit’s $30M pool contract
- Kudlik Construction will build Iqaluit's new aquatic centre — as long as the city can secure financing.
- Christy's weather: Winds pick up in Kitikmeot, Kivalliq
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Wednesday, Nov. 26.