Coral Harbour, NU
Set Coral Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 AM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 36.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Recap N.W.T. Budget Wars: Episode II - Revenge of the Regular MLAs
- Regular MLAs in the Northwest Territories are stalling the passing of the 2017-2018 budget in an effort to convince cabinet members to include more spending items in the budget.
- Cambridge Bay youth make art out of scrap metal
- Some creative youth in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, are welding their way to a more beautiful community, making everything from Arctic char to motorbikes out of scrap metal from the dump.
- 3rd time a charm for N.W.T. skip Galusha at Scotties
- Yellowknife's Kerry Galusha defeated New Brunswick to join the 12-team field at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts.
- Bears, beards, hairdos and lumberjacks: it's the Yukon Salon
- A new board game taps into a "rustic fabulous" combination of wilderness and sophistication.
- Iqaluit kids go home with free laptops after coding workshop
- Kids in Iqaluit, who participated in a week-long coding workshop that ended Friday, got to keep the laptops they learned on.