Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
SE 22 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina police called about piñata left at Government House
- Regina police said they were contacted Thursday morning about a "package" left at Government House, where Lieut. Gov. Vaughn Schofield is based. It turned out to be an empty piñata.
- Homeowners shop in U.S. for savings on kitchen cabinets
- Some Saskatchewan homeowners and contractors say they're saving thousands of dollars by purchasing their kitchen cabinets and countertops in Minot, North Dakota.
- Girl, 3, can legally fish, Saskatchewan judge rules
- An ice-fishing dad who was accused of having too many lines in the water has been cleared by a judge because his three-year-old daughter was fishing with him.
- Man, 68, dies after vehicle goes into slough near Bethune, Sask.
- A man is dead after his vehicle crashed and went into a slough near Bethune, Sask., Wednesday night.
- Halloween weather not too scary this year
- The frost may be on the pumpkin, but there'll be no snow on the ground for Halloween — a least for a large section of Saskatchewan, according to Environment Canada.