Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 10.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
26° | 6°
79° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Alleged killer of Cory Brown arrested and charged, Prince Albert police say
- A 41-year-old man is in custody facing a charge of second-degree murder in the death of Cory Brown, who was found dead in a home in Prince Albert Sept. 6.
- Regina real estate landscape shifts to buyer's market
- Home buyers and sellers are noting a shift in the Regina market with a surge in the number of houses listed for sale.
- Hockey star Hayley Wickenheiser gets spot on Walk of Fame
- Move over, movie stars — Olympic hockey great Hayley Wickenheiser is getting a spot on Canada's Walk of Fame.
- Foster child who died before 2nd birthday focus of report
- Saskatchewan's children's advocate says he's troubled by the case of a toddler in foster care who died in his bed before his second birthday.
- Clint McLaughlin pleads guilty to kidnapping ex-fiancee
- A Saskatoon man charged with kidnapping and beating his former fiancee has pleaded guilty.