Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
SSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 26.
|Smoke||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hoping to see party leaders in your town? Only if they have something to gain
- There are a lot of factors that go into deciding where a leader will spend his or her time on the campaign trail.
- New wildfire policy in the works after Brad Wall's trip to northern Saskatchewan
- Premier Brad Wall made his first northern stop in Prince Albert to talk fire fighting strategies for the future.
- Foster children in hotels: Advocate stunned
- Saskatchewan's Children's Advocate, Bob Pringle, says he was stunned to learn that hotels are still being used as homes for children in care.
- Summer Invasion festival underway in Regina
- Summer Invasion, a music festival with action sports such as wakeboarding and skateboarding, is underway in Regina.
- Cheat bidders beware: U of R research aims to sniff out online auction fraud
- A University of Regina computer science professor believes online auction fraud is happening more often than previously thought and she and her research team are working to develop software that will detect fraudulent behaviour as it is happening.