Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:00 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 16. Wind chill minus 29.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Blizzards end in SE Saskatchewan, digging out continues
- Blizzard-like conditions that knocked southeastern Saskatchewan for a loop on Monday are winding down.
- New Young woman from northern Sask. compelled to act after cousin took her own life
- Shaylynn McAuley was compelled to act after her cousin took her own life in northern Saskatchewan.
- 'That's a lot of sausage': Monster boar makes big impression on Sask. social media
- Pat Martin had seen glimpses of big boars on his family's property in pictures from the trail cameras they had set up. When he came face to face with one for the first time, it was a monster.
- Vigil set for U of R to mark anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- Today is the anniversary of the École Polytechnique Massacre and a vigil is planned at the University of Regina.
- CP's holiday train rocks through Regina video
- Canadian Pacific Railway's Holiday Train made its stop in Regina on Monday afternoon. The train is a holiday tradition which helps bring awareness to hunger and accumulate donations for the food banks in Canada.