Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness then showers beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Becoming a few clouds after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man found dead Sunday in Saskatoon's Victoria Park
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a man was found dead near the river in Victoria Park.
- Regina drone operator shares spring melt photos
- Notanee Bourassa has a drone's eye view of this year's spring melt around northwest Regina.
- Moms of trans kids use men's washrooms to push legislation
- The mothers of two transgender children in Saskatoon are pushing for gender neutral washrooms, education and political change.
- Shots fired between 2 parked vehicles in Saskatoon parking lot
- Officers say the man inside the vehicle that was shot at was not hit by any rounds.
- Video Spring Home Show exhibitors give CBC their best pitches video
- Salespeople at the Spring Home Show present CBC with their best pitches.