Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
NW 35 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 06, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Fri May 06, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Local smoke. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Local smoke. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Hazy at times. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Expert says Sask. forest fire season depends on day-to-day weather
- Despite dry conditions and a massive forest fire across the border in Fort McMurray, wildfire expert Mike Flannigan says it's still too early to predict what Saskatchewan's wildfire season will look like this year.
- Students at Saskatoon's King George Community School donate grad money to Fort McMurray
- Grade 8 students at King George Community School are giving up grad to help people in Fort McMurray.
- Smoke hits Saskatchewan as Fort McMurray wildfires burn
- Environment Canada says northwest winds are spreading the smoke from the wildfires in northeast Alberta to western Saskatchewan.
- Regina police investigate shooting of 21-year-old man on Thursday
- Police say someone in a nearby vehicle shot the man on Dewdney Avenue.
- Saskatoon bands together to send supplies to Fort McMurray evacuees
- Two Saskatoon realtors have organized a donation drive that will send bottled water, clothes and non-perishable food to people forced from their homes in Fort McMurray.