Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. Humidex 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina students open lemonade stand to raise money for school supplies
- Three Regina elementary school students set up a lemonade stand to raise money for school supplies. That done, now they're kept the stand open to raise money for other students.
- Security, maintenance concerns limit public washroom access
- The Riversdale Business Improvement district has considered offering public toilets, but concerns over the cost of their maintenance and upkeep have led to limited access to public washrooms in the area west of downtown Saskatoon.
- Bumper harvest coming, but farmers worried about quality
- A bumper crop is in the forecast for Saskatchewan, but farmers are not high-fiving each other quite yet.
- 1 in 5 OK with drinking and driving over short distances: poll
- A new poll by Mainstreet Research shows one in five Saskatchewan residents thinks it is OK to drink and then drive as long as it's only for a short distance on a quiet road.
- Strange love: Saskatoon filmmaker captures strangers' passionate kisses
- Saskatoon’s Andrij Zip captured strangers kissing for First Kiss YXE.