Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 12.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 19.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ugly nest caterpillars invade Sask. trees
- Ugly nest caterpillars have invaded more Regina trees this summer than in previous years.
- Regina Rams coach Frank McCrystal retiring after '14 season
- After 30 years as the head coach of the Regina Rams, Frank McCrystal has announced he'll retire following the 2014 football season.
- 2 people killed, 3 injured in crash near Pangman
- Two people are dead following a three-vehicle collision east of Pangman.
- Truck driver charged after getting stuck at Ruth St. underpass
- A 55-year-old man has been charged for driving without due care and attention, while a number of others were ticketed for taking photos while driving.
- Athletes paddle into Regina for CanoeKayak Championships audio
- The Canadian CanoeKayak Championships has taken over Wascana Park.