Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 4:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Domestic homicide spike a 'wake-up call' for Saskatchewan coroner
- Despite Saskatchewan's high rate of domestic violence and intimate partner homicide, the province has never held a coroner's inquest or launched a formal death review into the issue. In comparison, Ontario reviews every domestic homicide.
- Social Services deemed Saskatoon hotel unsafe months ago, CBC learns
- Some of the city's most vulnerable citizens have been forced to leave their homes as a joint task force investigates living conditions at the Northwoods Inn & Suites.
- Krystal Schwan faces losing hand, hospital sorry for ER experience video
- Krystal Schwan, the Regina woman who suffered a severe infection in her hand, is now facing an amputation. A health official says the Pasqua Hospital is sorry for how her case was handled by the ER department.
- Regina's water problem being addressed, Brad Wall says
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says "decisions have been made" on dealing with a water supply issue affecting Regina.
- Loblaws recalling several President's Choice hummus products
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. is expanding a recall earlier this week pertaining to President's Choice hummus, products which may contain the toxin produced by staphylococcus bacteria, and should not be eaten.