Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
NW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening. Low plus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h near noon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Protesters rally against Bill C-51 at Regina's Victoria Park
- Erin Weir, federal NDP candidate for Regina-Lewvan, says the anti-terror bill Bill C-51 is too broad-sweeping and more community outreach is needed to prevent radicalization.
- Nipawin Bible College harnesses solar power to save cash
- Thanks to 399 new solar panels, Nipawin Bible College says it is now Canada's first college to provide solar energy for all of its campus facilities.
- Video Saskatoon police probe suspicious death at motel on Idylwyld Drive video
- Police say they found a 42-year-old man severely injured in the parking lot at the Northwoods Inn early Saturday morning. He later died in hospital.
- 'Time to revisit' nuclear power: Brad Wall video
- After signing a major deal to sell uranium to India, Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall argues that nuclear energy could help Canada reduce its greenhouse gas emissions.
- Winter driving is done: Summer construction detours begin
- Now that motorists can say they made it through another winter, and the driving hazards that go with bad weather, it's time to start the summer construction detours. Regina has a few of note for the weekend.