Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 9:05 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 37.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 39.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 19.
|Periods of light snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
-29° | -29°
-20° | -20°
-8° | -29°
18° | -20°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Sask. Idle No More founders honoured by U.S. magazine
- The four Saskatchewan women responsible for starting the Idle No More movement more than a year ago are being honoured for their contribution.
- Police probe death of infant twins on northern reserve
- The RCMP are investigating after seven-month-old twins were found dead on a northern reserve Monday morning.
- Meadow Lake woman raises $6.5K sleeping at Humane Society
- A Meadow Lake woman who gave up the comfort of her bed last week to sleep over at the local animal shelter has reached her fundraising goal.
- New blueprint for Saskatoon's older neighbourhoods
- The city's proposed infill strategy addresses the challenges of building homes on lots in established neighbourhoods.
- K+S Potash holding job fair in Saskatoon
- K+S Potash is looking to hire more than 60 workers for its Legacy Project near Moose Jaw.