Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Clearing this evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Lev Tahor sect members on the run sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- For a compulsive social media junkie, Justin Trudeau has fallen uncharacteristically silent since his third child was born 10 days ago. The Liberal leader announced Hadrian's birth to his 330,000-plus followers on Twitter, with a discreet close-up photo of the baby's tiny hand clutching his finger
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.