Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
S 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 6.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Opinion Indigenous boys and men at high risk of being victims of violence
- "One of the things that Canadians fail to recognize is that boys and men in our community are also frequently at a high risk of being victims of violence, of going missing, of being killed,' says activist Lenard Monkman.
- Satellites need protection as 'critical infrastructure,' military says
- Four years after a major satellite outage crippled communications in Canada's North, the military's research arm is asking the private sector to better safeguard the reliability of privately owned orbital hardware, which is seen as "critical infrastructure" similar to power plants and dams.
- British whisky expert still convinced Crown Royal rye 'a masterpiece'
- There was excitement and surprise in the air in Manitoba when a Gimli-made whisky was crowned the world's best for 2015.
- Pierre Trudeau's desk retrieved from storage for his son to use video
- Canada's new prime minister has made a lot of changes in his first month in office, but CBC News has learned Justin Trudeau has also brought a bit of history back to Parliament Hill.
- Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dead at 86
- Maurice Strong, whose work helped lead to the landmark climate summit that begins in Paris on Monday, has died at 86, the head of the UN's environmental agency said Saturday.