Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:37 PM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:37 PM EST
Clearing early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Winnipeg-wide boil water advisory in place video
- The city of Winnipeg is under a boil water advisory Tuesday night after tests confirmed the presence of E. coli.
- Blizzard batters New Brunswick, brings most travel to a standstill video
- Strong winds are keeping conditions poor in New Brunswick Tuesday evening as crews clean up from the day’s blizzard.
- Video Gang life in B.C.: 6 'myths' revealed in new police videos
- Police in B.C. are telling the stories of young people killed by gang involvement to dispel common myths about money, drugs and power.
- Banks lower prime lending rates
- The big banks dropped their prime lending rate late Tuesday, almost a week after the Bank of Canada cut its key lending rate. But they're not passing along the entire rate cut the central bank had announced.
- Tim Hortons confirms layoffs at headquarters, regional offices
- Tim Hortons is laying off people in its headquarters and regional offices in the wake of its merger with Burger King.