Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 7:47 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
NNE 37 km/h
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- Updated Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma video
- Martin (Ahmad) Couture-Rouleau's passport was seized by authorities who feared he wanted to go overseas to take part in terrorism, highlighting a dilemma facing security officials dealing with the threat of militants on home soil.
- Updated B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised
- The tax framework for B.C. LNG will begin with rates lower than those tabled in February's budget, resulting in a big drop in projected revenue for the province.
- Orca calf born in Salish Sea has died, researchers believe
- Whale researchers believe the first baby Southern resident orca born in the Salish Sea in two years has died.
- Live Chat Ebola facts: Join us at 8 p.m. ET for the truth about the virus
- #Ebolafacts: CBC News is dedicating a special day of coverage to help Canadians decipher fact from fiction in the global conversation about Ebola. Join us for a live chat at 8 p.m. ET