Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
N 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming east 20 after midnight. Low plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Rain beginning in the evening. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Breaking NHL draft lottery: Edmonton Oilers win 1st-overall pick
- The Edmonton Oilers won the National Hockey League draft lottery on Saturday, giving them the first selection in the 2015 entry draft.
- 4 British sailors charged in gang rape of woman were typical tourists on social media
- CBC News has uncovered more details about four British Navy sailors accused of sexually assaulting a woman while visiting Halifax.
- Ottawa Senators fan Katie Kerrick harassed at Habs game video
- Katie Kerrick was excited to head to the Bell Centre to catch the Montreal Canadiens versus the Ottawa Senators in the second game of the 2015 NHL playoffs. Until several fans intimidated her to the point of tears.
- Anti-Uber Montreal cabbies target taxi two-timers video
- Some Montreal cab drivers who don't like Uber have been using the popular ride-share app to track their colleagues who also drive for the car-sharing service.
- Audio Nathan Cirillo's regiment thanks Hamilton with special parade audio
- Six months after Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot while standing guard at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, his regiment in Hamilton opened its armoury to thank the public for its support in the aftermath of the reservist's death.