Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:04 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 9:40 PM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 9:40 PM EDT
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening. Local amount 30 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this evening. Low 16.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
A few showers ending late in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h. Low 8.
|Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Doug Ford officially launches his mayoral campaign video
- Doug Ford has officially launched his campaign to replace his ailing brother as the mayor of Toronto. Earlier this week, it was announced that Mayor Rob Ford was diagnosed with a rare malignant tumour.
- Video Canadian soldiers may be hiding health problems to protect pensions video audio
- About one-sixth of soldiers discharged from the military for medical reasons are released before qualifying for their pension, leading some to fear that soldiers may be hiding health problems to protect their income.
- BC Ferries won't get more government subsidies: Todd Stone video
- The B.C. government is trying to undercut a report that claims rising ferry fares are hurting the economy ahead of the Union of B.C. Municipalities' annual general meeting next week.
- Jada Johnson, 11, refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment video audio
- Jada Johnson’s family is worried the 11-year-old girl will be apprehended by the Children’s Aid Society after they refused chemotherapy in favour of traditional indigenous medicine. Johnson is from same community as Makayla Sault, whose decision to refuse chemo earlier this year made national headlines.
- Rob Anders a no-show as he loses nomination in Bow River
- Controversial Alberta MP Rob Anders has failed in his second attempt at new political life, losing the Conservative nomination in a rural riding east of Calgary.