Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
NNE 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Flurries at times heavy over western sections this evening. Local amount 4 cm over western sections. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism video
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Vancouver house sells for $567K over listed price
- A Vancouver real estate agent who has just sold a home for $567,000 over its published listing price says that underlisting is an accepted selling strategy in the real estate market.
- Caleb Heaton charged with Strathcona sexual assault
- Caleb Timothy Heaton, 25, faces several charges in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her home in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon.
- Housing squeeze leads many young families to opt for condo living video
- In Toronto and in Vancouver — the two most expensive housing markets in Canada — the price gap between buying condos and houses is getting larger every month.