Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing early in the evening. Low 11.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
18° | 17°
64° | 63°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.
- Health ministers seek to reassure Canadians about Ebola after Dallas case
- Canadian health leaders moved to reassure the public Tuesday that the discovery of a case of Ebola in the United States does not change the assessment of the risk of the disease in Canada.
- ISIS fight: Stephen Harper to brief Conservative caucus on options video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper will outline to the Conservative caucus Wednesday the factors he's considering before deciding what role Canada will play in the fight against ISIS.
- Photos 2nd annual National Orange Shirt Day commemorates Indian residential school experience audio
- People from all walks of life are wearing orange shirts today to remember the experiences of former students of Indian Residential Schools and to commit to ongoing reconciliation.
- Man carried girl off into bushes, Abbotsford driver reports
- Police officers and search and rescue volunteers began scouring the fields and woods adjacent to an industrial area in Abbotsford, B.C., Tuesday night after receiving a report that a young girl may be in distress.