Set Sarnia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 7:57 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
E 18 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:51 PM EDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:51 PM EDT
Wet snow or rain changing to rain late this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind east 30 km/h becoming north 30 late in the morning. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Former nurse ordered to stay away from nursing homes before being charged with Woodstock killings
- Before charging a former nurse with first-degree murder in the deaths of eight nursing-home patients, police in Woodstock, Ont., subjected Elizabeth Tracey Mae Wettlaufer to a peace bond that barred her from long-term care facilities and retirement homes.
- Liberals to introduce incentives to retrofit homes, rules for more net zero new homes
- This fall the Liberal government is expected to introduce changes to the national building code that will require builders to include more net zero homes while also introducing incentives for homeowners to retrofit their existing homes so they use less energy.
- Analysis Amid shouting and jeering, Trudeau insists on a little etiquette video
- There is some novelty to the sight and sound of a prime minister being yelled at. And for Trudeau, it is likely the case that the yelling has only begun.
- No 'patient zero' in HIV epidemic, new research finds
- Researchers have analyzed HIV in blood samples from the late 1970s to reconstruct its spread throughout North America in unprecedented detail.
- After 4 years in solitary confinement, Adam Capay moves to new cell
- A 23-year-old man who has spent the last four years in solitary confinement is being moved to a different cell, Ontario's Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services says.