Current Conditions

Thu Jul 27, 17 at 2:28 PM PDT

15°C 59°F

Light Rain

Visibility: 3.6 Km
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM

Wind: ENE 8 km/h
Humidity: 93%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

A few showers
High: 17°
High: 63°

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 13°
Low: 55°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Jul 27, 17 at 2:06 PM PDT Thu Jul 27, 17 at 2:06 PM PDT

Today

A few showers ending late this afternoon then cloudy. High 17.

Tonight

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 13.

Friday

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy late in the afternoon. High 17.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

July 28

July 29

July 30

July 31

August 1

August 2

Chance of showers Showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Cloudy

High 17°

High 63°


P.O.P. 60%

High 15°

High 59°

High 16°

High 61°


P.O.P. 40%

High 16°

High 61°


P.O.P. 60%

High 16°

High 61°


P.O.P. 60%

High 18°

High 64°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!