Set Sandspit as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 5:12 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 to 50 km/h increasing to 50 to 70 near noon then becoming west 30 late this afternoon. High 17.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 13.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Rain beginning early in the evening. Becoming windy early in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Hurricane Odile: Stranded Canadians arrive in Vancouver video
- Days after a hurricane forced the cancellation of all commercial flights out of the international airport in Los Cabos, Mexico, some of the first Canadians to return home land in Vancouver.
- Serena Vermeersch, 17, found dead under suspicious circumstances: RCMP
- A Surrey, B.C., teenager who was reported missing Tuesday has been found dead near railroad tracks in Surrey's East Newton neighbourhood, say RCMP.
- Alex Hennessy captures own armed holdup on GoPro camera
- A Vancouver tourist, who was held up at gunpoint as he bicycled through a Buenos Aires neighbourhood, manages to capture the entire incident on his helmet-mounted camera.
- B.C. teachers begin voting on tentative agreement video audio
- B.C. teachers have begun voting on the agreement reached Tuesday. If a majority vote in favour, classes could resume as early as next week.
- Video Chilliwack hazardous waste proposal protested video
- Residents and environmentalists oppose recycling facility in the Fraser River floodplain