Set Sandspit as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:58 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
SSW 5 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 6:39 PM PST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 6:39 PM PST
Rain ending this evening then cloudy. A few showers beginning before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Windy. Low plus 5.
Showers with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southeast 50 to 70 km/h. High 8.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southeast 60 to 80 km/h becoming south 30 overnight. Low 6 with temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|A few showers||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers|
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Retired North Vancouver superintendent John Lewis re-hired, accused of double dipping
- Some might call it double dipping, but the superintendent of North Vancouver's school district says he's doing nothing wrong by collecting both a pension and a salary.
- Justin Trudeau goes one-on-one with CBC host Andrew Chang video
- Liberal Party leader Justin Trudeau was in the hot seat this week when he sat down for a one-on-one interview with CBC Vancouver host Andrew Chang.
- Jordan MacWilliams, Delta police officer, charged with 2nd-degree murder, appears in court video
- Delta police officer Jordan MacWilliams — who was charged with second-degree murder in connection with a shooting two years ago outside the Starlight Casino in New Westminster, B.C. — appeared in court Thursday.
- Paul Bally hit-and-run: Comox Valley man charged
- RCMP in Comox, B.C., have arrested a 55-year-old man following the hit-and-run death of cyclist Paul Bally earlier this week.
- Kenneth Knutson faces two more charges in shooting of Kamloops RCMP officer Jean Rene Michaud video
- Two new charges have been laid against Kenneth Knutson, who was accused of shooting a Cpl. Jean Rene Michaud during a traffic stop at Kamloops, B.C.