Set Sandspit as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
NE 26 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Clearing early this morning. Windy. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Windy this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Nelson Mandela: 'He was the height of morality' video
- In South African Jonathan Snelgar's Gastown bread and coffee shop, Nelson the Seagull, the presence of Nelson Mandela looms large.
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- Historic Japantown building to be demolished in Vancouver video
- A historic building in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside looks set to be torn down, despite being one of the last remnants of what was once Japantown.
- Blessings in a Backpack keeps Vancouver kids fed video
- An innovative approach to keeping children fed and alert in the classroom is taking root in B.C., thanks to the efforts of one Vancouver woman.
- John Furlong fights Robinson's application for $100K security
- The ongoing legal battle between former Vancouver Olympic CEO John Furlong and journalist Laura Robinson is expected to return to court on Monday.