Set Sandspit as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
W 18 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:53 PM PST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:53 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming windy late in the afternoon. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Windy. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- 3-year-old child struck and killed by vehicle in Prince George
- RCMP and the BC Coroners Service are investigating after a small child was struck and killed by a car in a residential Prince George neighbourhood Saturday afternoon.
- ISIS recruitment: former white supremacist Daniel Gallant fights radicalization audio
- Reformed white supremacist Daniel Gallant is trying to deter young Canadians from being recruited to ISIS, by sharing his own story of radicalization.
- Photos Barn owls surge with early spring
- Barn owl populations in Metro Vancouver are on the rise as warm temperatures make feeding easier. However, the birds are struggling to find proper homes.
- Winston Blackmore asks court to quash polygamy charge
- A leader of a British Columbia polygamous commune is asking the province's Supreme Court to quash a criminal charge against him.
- Jacques Villeneuve designs race track near Osoyoos
- Canadian Formula One racing legedn Jacques Villeneuve is the lead designer of a new motorsports racing track slated to be built by the Area 27 Motorsports Country Club and the Osoyoos Indian Band.