Set Sandspit as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 7:07 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
NW 24 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Rain ending this morning then clearing. Becoming windy this morning. Temperature steady near 7.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning then increasing to 50 to 70 in the evening. High 9.
|Rain||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain|
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Abbotsford cyclist killed in hit-and-run
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., are investigating a suspected hit-and-run after the body of a male cyclist was found on Mt Lehamn Road late Thursday night.
- Chinese expert Yong Zhao warns standardized testing 'destroys schools'
- An expert on the Chinese educational system says the same harmful effects of standardized tests in China may be hurting students in British Columbia.
- Castlegar RCMP say man shot and killed at traffic stop
- A man was shot and killed after being pulled over by the RCMP during an attempted traffic stop on Thursday night in Castlegar, B.C.
- Urban planning innovation puts Colombia ahead of Canada video
- Canadian cities lack creativity in solving transit issues, says a former Vancouver city planner. And it doesn't involve buses or subways or streetcars.
- Mount Polley report into cause of spill expected Friday
- An independent report on the cause of the Mount Polley tailings spill is scheduled to be released Friday morning.