Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 6:25 PM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:06 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NW 13 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Downtown Edmonton church closes doors after 85 years
- Dozens of congregation members — many of whom appear in baptism and confirmation photos pasted in the church’s basement — were on hand Sunday to say goodbye to the Augustana Lutheran Church in downtown Edmonton.
- 14-year-old girl receiving provincial intervention dies
- A 14-year-old girl who was receiving intervention services from the province has died.
- Whitecourt RCMP-involved shooting leads to charges
- Whitecourt RCMP have charged a 30-year-old man after a traffic stop led to police opening fire on a vehicle.
- Banff CP Rail derailment cleanup continues
- Cleanup work continues this weekend on a train derailment in Alberta that sent a number of cars tumbling into a creek west of Banff.
- What weight loss, drinking water and pot had in common in 2014
- The Ebola virus dominated health news in 2014 but a weight loss story garnered the most clicks on the CBC News health page.