Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
W 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Kijiji ticket sale scam results in 109 charges against Edmonton man
- An Edmonton man is facing more than 100 fraud charges in connection to an online ticket sale scam targeting people across the country last year.
- New doctors allow Slave Lake to reopen obstetrics operating room
- After a year of aggressive recruiting, the town of Slave Lake was able to hire five new doctors, bringing the total up to nine.
- Hillary Clinton dodges Keystone XL pipeline question at town hall
- A town-hall spectator who elicited a headline-making non-answer from Hillary Clinton understands perfectly well why she dodged his question about Keystone XL.
- TransAlta power manipulation ruling shows system flawed, critics say
- A consumer group says a decision that TransAlta knowingly boosted power prices shows fundamental flaws in the system that provides electricity to Albertans.
- #YEG Today: What you need to know to get where you're going
- Live updating information about Edmonton's traffic and weather