Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 1:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 7.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Child M's mother gets 15 years for manslaughter in Edmonton court
- The mother of Child M was sentenced to 15 years in prison this morning for starving and beating her twin daughters.
- Zebra Centre support dog helps child witness testify video
- Thursday marked the first time a dog appeared in an Edmonton courtroom. The specially trained pup’s handlers say he has completely changed the way they support child victims.
- New Grande Prairie stick-up nets firearms
- Grande Prairie RCMP are looking for a 28-year-old man after a gun owner was held-up Thursday and had all his guns stolen.
- Carl Ulrich returns to Selma, Alabama, for first time since 1965 peace march video
- An Edmonton man has returned to Selma for the first time since he watched as hundreds of unarmed protesters tried to cross Edmund Pettus Bridge in Alabama in March 1965.
- Alberta hikes funding for cities, towns by $400M
- Alberta's Minister for Municipal Affairs Diana McQueen announced Friday the province is allocating $400 million in new money for municipalities for the final quarter of the 2014/2015 fiscal year.