Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
E 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. High minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning with risk of freezing rain. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta plays it safe with 'cautious' 2014 budget video
- Despite growing oil revenues that will help the Alberta government spend more on health care, education and social programs this year, the province will continue to borrow billions to finance projects.
- Interactive The Alberta budget: Where are your tax dollars going?
- View our interactive chart and grid to get the details on the Alberta government's spending plans for 2014, and how your tax dollars will be used.
- Recap Oilers storm back to sink Islanders in OT video
- Taylor Hall scored the overtime winner as the Edmonton Oilers rebounded from a listless start to earn a 3-2 come-from-behind victory over the New York Islanders after trailing 2-0 after the second period on Thursday night.
- 6 ways the provincial budget affects Albertans
- The Alberta budget was unveiled by Finance Minister Doug Horner at the legislature in Edmonton Thursday afternoon. CBC takes a look at what the budget actually means for the average Albertan.
- Redford's expenses need oversight, Wildrose leader says
- The Wildrose Party wants greater oversight into Premier Alison Redford's travel expenses.