Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain becoming mixed with wet snow in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Employment seeking Albertans flock to Edmonton job and career fair
- Over the next two days over 10,000 people are expected to flock to the Edmonton Expo centre to see the over 60 exhibitors set up at the fair at the 20th annual Alberta Employment and Career Fair.
- Winnipeg Jets beat Edmonton Oilers 5-1 in pre-season play
- The Winnipeg Jets scored four power-play goals Friday night to overpower the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 in pre-season play.
- 'Dumb Indian' and other slurs used to combat racism in provocative campaign
- "Welfare mom." "Drug addict." "Dumb Indian." These harsh slurs emblazoned over portraits of Indigenous people are part of an in-your-face art project meant to challenge racist attitudes in Lethbridge, Alta.
- Edmonton food sharing company flouts rules, follows in Uber's steps
- First, it was ride sharing company Uber flouting the rules in Edmonton. Now it’s a local food sharing company. Kian Parseyan launched Scarf on Sept. 1, after failing to receive government approval.
- Video 'Every Child Matters': Orange shirt campaign comes to Edmonton video
- Orange Shirt Day was inspired by Phyllis Jack Webstad, a Stswecem'c Xgat'tem First Nation elder in Williams Lake, B.C., and by her first day at residential school in 1973, when she was six. On the first day at the school, Webstad’s brand new orange shirt was taken away by residential school staff. It was never returned to her.