Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 6:05 PM MST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
WNW 28 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 20 overnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 38.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 39.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 35.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New AltaLink sale gets approval from Alberta Utilities Commission
- The Alberta Utilities Commission has approved the sale of AltaLink to a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Oil price drop will lead to tough times for Alberta, Premier Jim Prentice says
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice is warning of tough times ahead for the province due to the continuing drop in world oil prices.
- Old remand centre to relieve pressure on homeless shelters
- Pressure on Edmonton's homeless agencies is forcing the city's largest shelter to look for relief at the old remand centre.
- New Faster to ski snow-clogged streets or drive? video
- CBC's Paul Moore, a life-long ski racer, was intrigued by the number of tweets this morning showing people opting to ski to work than drive. Was it faster to ski on Edmonton's snow-choked streets than drive?
- Alberta road conditions: Drivers urged to stay off highways
- RCMP are warning of poor driving conditions on many highways in southern Alberta.