Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 2:45 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
WNW 48 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. A few rain showers beginning this evening changing to a few flurries near midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- RCMP investigating child's death at Maskwacis
- RCMP are investigating the death of a four-year-old girl at Mascwacis, formerly known as Hobbema.
- Winter parking ban coming to some Edmonton neighbourhoods
- The city will ban parking on one side of the road all winter long in four Edmonton communities.
- Alberta extends wild boar eradication program
- Alberta has extended its bounty program aiming to control the province’s wild boar population.
- Woman's body found after house fire
- Homicide detectives are investigating the scene of a house fire in west Edmonton after a woman’s body was found inside.
- Audio Missing 6-year-old boy returns home after 11-hour search
- A six-year-old boy and his puppy have safely returned home to their family after missing for nearly 12 hours in a rural wooded area near Valleyview.