Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:48 PM
SE 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 29. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Gibbons council votes unanimously to limit mayor's power
- Gibbons town council voted unanimously last week to limit the powers of Mayor Doug Horner, saying the mayor’s short temper and unprofessional behaviour make him unfit for the position.
- Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe video
- Alberta opposition politicians are calling on the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Lacombe couple wins $18M jackpot
- Bradley and Amanda Kelly are the lucky winners of an $18 million Lotto 6/49 prize drawn on June 25.
- Calgary murder home's MLS listing reveals challenges of 'stigmatized' real estate
- The property listing for 11 Butler Crescent N.W. shows a "gem" of a house bookended by old trees and boasting a detached garage and handsome stucco-and-wood finish. But the photos of the little blue house in Calgary’s Brentwood neighbourhood also belie the horror that occurred there three months earlier.
- Exclusive Premier Alison Redford’s flights had 'false passengers,' auditor general says video
- A review by Alberta’s auditor general found "false passengers" were booked on at least a dozen government flights, making it possible for then Premier Alison Redford to fly alone with her entourage.