Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 9:06 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:56 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning this morning. Amount 10 cm. High minus 15.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 19.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
|Snow||Snow||Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton car dealer sells luxury SUV to psychiatric patient
- An Edmonton car dealer acted unethically when it sold a luxury SUV to a psychiatric hospital patient, says the patient’s sister and legal guardian.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- New G4S armoured car guard killed, 2nd hurt in Highway 63 crash
- Two armoured car guards involved in a fatal crash on Highway 63 in northeast Alberta yesterday worked for the same company, G4S, as the four guards involved in a deadly ambush at the University of Alberta last year.
- Sherritt says Athabasca River safe after coal mine spill
- One of the companies behind the Obed Mountain Coal Mine says that water coming from the Athabasca River is now safe to be used by wildlife, fish and people.
- Bighorn sheep shrinking due to hunters, study suggests
- The Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep, with its iconic curling horns that adorn many a sportsman's rec-room, is starting to show the effects of generations of trophy hunting, a new study finds.