Slave Lake, AB
Set Slave Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
E 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 10.
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 101 Alberta school projects to be delayed
- Education Minister David Eggen says 101 school projects will be delayed, most of them by over a year, and he has called on the auditor general to investigate the previous PC government's school capital plan.
- New Edmonton International Airport parking lots home to 100-plus ditched cars audio
- While airports are typically places with a lot of to and fro, more than 100 ditched vehicles left behind in the Edmonton International Airport’s parking lots aren't going anywhere soon.
- 'Hurtful and insensitive': MMIW advocate pans RCMP's 10-day social media campaign
- A 10-day Twitter and Facebook campaign by RCMP is being called hurtful and insensitive by murdered and missing women advocates.
- Colleen Sillito 'a perfect balance of head and heart,' companion says audio
- Murder victim Colleen Sillito described as kind, giving, generous; somebody who loved dancing, climbing, music and teaching art and yoga.
- New Oil price forecaster declares crude at a 'turning point'
- A Calgary oil forecaster has a positive message to a beaten down oilpatch, as he expects prices to start recovering in the next year.