Set Salluit as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:06 AM
Sunset: 10:12 PM
W 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 4 venues built for the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- A headline on a news story from 1973 cited the very first estimate for how much the 1976 Montreal Olympics would cost: $310 million. When all was said and done, the final bill for the 1976 Games, including operating costs, came to nearly $1.6 billion.
- Mother of homicide victim Ali Husain Jean recalls last moments, forgives killer video
- On Dominique Narcisse's 46th birthday the mother of five cooked a big meal and waited for her son to arrive. But he never did. He was shot in his apartment and became the first homicide victim of 2014.
- New Montreal weather: Sunny Sunday
- Today will simply be a sunny and summery Sunday.
- Recap MLS roundup: Drogba breaks drought with hat trick to lift Impact over Union video
- Didier Drogba, who had not scored since May 28, broke out with a hat trick to lead the Montreal Impact to a 5-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union on Saturday night.
- Paralympic cyclist has both bikes stolen in Quebec City before going to Rio
- Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau had her two race bikes stolen earlier this week at her condo in the Charlesbourg area of Quebec City.