Set Salluit as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 9:03 AM
Sunset: 2:42 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Guy Turcotte gives up guilty verdict appeal, no chance of third trial
- Guy Turcotte, who was found guilty of second-degree murder of his two children last December, has given up on his appeal of the verdict.
- Amber Alert issued for Layla Sabry, 9, last seen in Welland, Ont.
- Police in Ontario have issued an Amber alert for a missing nine-year-old girl.
- Former Montreal Children's Hospital officially sold to developer for $25M
- The former site of the Montreal Children's Hospital officially has a new owner. The MUHC announced on its website Thursday that the winning bid was placed by a numbered company owned by real estate developer Luc Poirier.
- Unlit campus path increases chance of sexual violence, Lennoxville students say
- Students at Champlain College in Lennoxville say they're fed up with having to go through a darkened path that connects the school to campus residences.
- Quebec bows to pressure, promises up to $200M for justice system
- Quebec's Justice Minister Stéphanie Vallée is promising up to $200 million more for the province's justice system in the wake of high-profile criticism from two of the province's leading judges.