Set Salluit as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 24, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Sep 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Man dies in plane crash near Bromont
- A man is dead after his small plane crashed Saturday afternoon close to Bromont's Roland-Désourdy regional airport.
- CBC Investigates Extreme neglect: vacant, derelict buildings across Montreal
- Extreme Neglect is a CBC Montreal Investigates series about rundown buildings in the City of Montreal that are no longer in use.
- Found dead in Stroumboulopoulos's L.A. home, actor Richard Hong remembered by classmates, family
- Montrealers who grew up with Richard Hong remember him as a "rambunctious" student who loved music, basketball and hanging out at Dunkin' Donuts. He was found dead Friday morning in the Los Angeles home of his friend, Canadian broadcaster George Stroumboulopoulos.
- Quebec judge apologizes for after-party insults
- A Quebec court judge accused of behaving badly after an office Christmas party has apologized in front of Quebec's magistrates council.
- Ottawa man drowns in Outaouais lake after likely falling out of boat
- Gatineau police say a 77-year-old Ottawa man drowned after he likely fell between a dock and a boat on Lac des Trente et Un Milles in western Quebec Saturday afternoon.