Set Salluit as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Fog patches overnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 7.
Rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Rain||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open video
- Appearing worn down by the sweltering conditions in New York, Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost to Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 (2), 6-4 in the fourth round of the U.S. Open on Monday.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Montreal student Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner Maurice Bourassa have made amends after Dion was kicked out of the bar for a steamy encounter with another man.
- New video game Kôna puts northern Quebec in spotlight video
- Set in the barren, wintry landscape of northern Quebec in the 1970s, the survival-adventure game involves the local Cree community and a mine built on sacred land.
- D.A.D.'s Bagels owner Kashmir Randhawa heartbroken over closure video
- When a Dollarama opened next door to D.A.D.'s Bagels a few years ago, Kashmir Singh knew his days were numbered.