Set Salluit as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 3.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal Canadiens attempt to leave Game 5 frustration behind
- When Habs grinder Brandon Prust got into it with Ottawa Senators goaltender Craig Anderson at the end of game five Friday night at the Bell Centre, Ottawa coach Dave Cameron interpreted it as a sign of the Habs' frustration.
- Updated Royal Victoria ER patients move into new MUHC superhospital
- A baby in neonatal intensive care was the first of roughly 200 patients to be moved today from Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital to the city's new MUHC superhospital.
- New Parc-Ex merchants losing business thanks to construction
- Parc-Extension business owners are struggling to get customers into their stores due to major construction on Jarry Street.
- Conservatives recruiting high-profile candidates in push to regain lost Quebec seats
- Support for the Tories is increasing in historically small-c conservative parts of Quebec, according to recent polls that indicate the party could outstrip by far its 2011 Quebec seat count of five.
- Jim Fanning, longtime Expos GM, dies at 87
- Jim Fanning, a longtime Montreal Expos general manager who spent more than 60 years in a variety of roles in professional baseball, has died. He was 87. Fanning was named the Expos' first GM in August 1968 and spent 25 years with the club.