Set Salluit as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 12.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Local blowing snow late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence video
- Quebec's Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP) is denying that pressure from any outside groups influenced its decision not to press charges against an officer involved in a fatal crash in Longueuil, Que., that killed a five-year-old boy.
- Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Montreal comedian Sugar Sammy's Christmas wish has come true. Two days after putting up ads in the Montreal Metro reading "For Christmas, I'd like a complaint from the Office de la langue française," he had to remove the English portion of the billboard ads.
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- People of all ages are invited to downtown Montreal on Saturday for the Santa Claus parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m. at the corner of Fort and Ste-Catherine streets.
- CBC Montreal hosts sing new text number to Taylor Swift's Shake it Off
- CBC Montreal has a new text line, but it's (admittedly) not as catchy as our old one, so we've come up with a few jingles to help you remember.
- New Mohawk Girls TV series takes edgy look at dating audio
- The director of Mohawk Girls says her culture has been misrepresented in the media for years, but now she's nervous her new series could be too authentic.