Set Salluit as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:47 AM
Sunset: 2:53 PM
WSW 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 25.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 23.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jenique Dalcourt case: No charges to be laid in Longueuil woman's death
- Quebec's chief Crown prosecutor announced Thursday no charges will be laid in the case of Jenique Dalcourt, 23, who was beaten to death last year on a bike path on Montreal’s South Shore.
- Quebec's public sector workers plan another strike day Dec. 9
- Thousands of public sector workers across the province, including teachers and health care professionals, say they will walk off the job on Dec. 9 if they don’t have a negotiated deal with the Quebec government.
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell soaks in the Grey Cup experience
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell, who's in his second season with the Ottawa RedBlacks, has a chance to win the Grey Cup this weekend.
- Montreal snow-removal app to work in 18 of 19 boroughs this coming winter video
- The City of Montreal announced Thursday it will improve its snow-removal operations by introducing new measures, such as updates to its Info-Neige mobile application and a commitment to clear 395 kilometres of city bike paths.
- Birds of a feather jam together
- Seventy zebra finches play guitar at art installation at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.