Set Salluit as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow at times heavy
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near zero.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 4.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Recap CONCACAF: Impact defeat Red Bulls video
- Marco Di Vaio's first-half strike gave the Montreal Impact a 1-0 victory over the New York Red Bulls in CONCACAF Champions League action at Saputo Stadium on Wednesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Nearly half of jury selected
- Of the nearly three dozen people trial lawyers have interviewed since Tuesday morning, seven have met the right criteria, including being fluently bilingual and having minimal exposure to the case.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”