Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- A roof-dwelling dog's eye view of Fort Good Hope, N.W.T.
- Goldie, a five-year-old golden retriever, has climbed onto the roof of her owner's house since he was one year old.
- Photos Teslin, Yukon, workshop teaches art of moosehide tanning
- Eleven people from Atlin, B.C., and two people from Teslin, Yukon, took part in a 10-day moosehide tanning workshop in Teslin recently.
- In Yellowknife, victim of drunk driving hit starts drive-home business
- Shemaiah Ford and two friends have launched Yellowknife Designated Drivers, a business that charges $25 to pick up people who are too impaired and deliver their vehicles home.
- Photos Iqaluit dogsledders lighten load, alter sleep patterns in final leg of journey
- An Iqaluit couple on a four month dogsledding journey around Baffin Island have made some changes to increase their speed during the last part of their journey.
- Photos Iqaluit teens share Inuit traditions with P.E.I. students
- Twelve high school students from Prince Edward Island have been building more than igloos this week, as they connect with Inuit culture and their Iqaluit exchange partners through food, sports and music.