Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 8.
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife cast member cuts off hair for role in 'Les Mis' video
- When April Hayward's character succombs to the "depths of her miserableness," she cuts off all her hair to sell it. Hayward decided she'd cut her 10-inch-long hair off too and donate it to Locks for Love.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Haines, Haines Junction prepare for long weekend visitors
- Many Yukoners are heading to Alaska for the long weekend and Haines is expecting hundreds of visitors this Easter weekend.
- Snowmobile race revived between Iqaluit and Kimmirut
- A snowmobile race between Iqaluit and Kimmirut is happening on Saturday, and the first-place winner will receive $7,000 cash.
- Michael Schmidt found not guilty of drunk driving video
- A Yukon man has been found not guilty of impaired driving causing bodily harm in an Alaska Highway crash that permanently paralyzed one of the passengers.