Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:52 AM
Sunset: 11:31 PM
NE 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Dà Ze Tsàn (From Our Hearts)
- A huge fashion show ended the Adäka Cultural Festival on Thursday night. The show was called Dà Ze Tsàn (From Our Hearts) and focused on Canadian First Nations' fashion.
- Analysis NEB's skirting of climate change issue can't last forever
- Calls to take action on climate change keep washing up on the doorstep of the national energy regulator. Whether the NEB will ever listen is another question.
- Looks like 'Tatooine': What smoked-out Americans think of the Canadian forest fires
- All the forest fires in the N.W.T., Alberta and Saskatchewan have caused a lot of smoke and much of it has drifted south of the border, down into the United States. CBC's Trailbreaker got on the phone and reached some confused, smoked-out Americans in Montana, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Missouri.
- Blog Predator plants: how N.W.T.'s carnivorous vegetation snare their prey
- Nature enthusiast Jeff Hollett shares some of the trapping techniques, such as death by gobs of goo, used by Northwest Territories' carnivorous plants.
- As rain dampens Yukon fire activity, Alaska smoke rolls in
- Dawson City is smoky today because of fires burning in Alaska. There are three major fires burning along the Yukon River valley just over the Alaska border, according to the smoke tracking service of the University of Alaska Fairbanks.