Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 15.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 32.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Crown seeks 8 to 10 years jail for Tanner Sinclair's killer
- Michael MacPherson will be sentenced today in Yukon Supreme Court, after pleading guilty this month to manslaughter in the 2014 stabbing death of Tanner Sinclair in Whitehorse. Sinclair was stabbed five times in a fight over a truck.
- Nunavut man sentenced for sexually assaulting woman 2 weeks after release from jail
- A Yellowknife judge rejected a sentence suggested by lawyers Wednesday and imposed a longer one for a man convicted of raping a woman two weeks after he got out of jail for an assault on the same victim.
- Response to Nunavut's balanced budget calls for more funding from feds
- Budget address attendees are echoing Nunavut's finance minister in his call for more federal funding for infrastructure in the territory.
- Cab of tanker truck catches fire, closing N.W.T. Highway 4 for 2 hours
- The cab of a tanker truck caught fire on N.W.T. Highway 4 Wednesday afternoon outside Yellowknife.
- Mark McDiarmid sentenced to 10 months jail for assaulting lawyer
- The Dawson City man was charged in 2014 after a scuffle in courthouse cells. On Wednesday, he was found guilty of threatening and assaulting a court appointed lawyer, but acquitted on several other charges.