Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Buffy Sainte-Marie, Tanya Tagaq collaborate on new song
- The two powerhouses of Canada's Indigenous music scene pay tribute to a legendary Alaska dog sled racer in their new collaboration.
- City of Iqaluit seeks $2M from feds to power new pool with waste heat
- The new aquatic centre in Iqaluit could soon tap into excess heat that comes off Qulliq Energy Corp.'s electricity-generating engines to heat both its pool and building.
- Man pleads guilty to aggravated assault in Iqaluit shack fire
- Peter Sharky "cold-clocked" his girlfriend's father, poured gas on the ground and fled, leaving a shack in flames with the victim inside.
- 'She kept asking for help': Iqaluit woman monitored daily by nurses dies from liver failure
- An Iqaluit woman is speaking out about Nunavut's health care system, after her mother died from liver failure despite regular visits from nurses who failed to note her symptoms.
- 480-km ice road bike ride caps ultramarathoner's month of Arctic adventure
- Many Canadians are using Canada's 150th anniversary as a reason to explore their country — but few, if any, are taking the concept as far as Ray Zahab, who aims to fat-tire bike the Mackenzie River Valley just days after skiing across Baffin Island.