Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 2:14 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Overcast. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. High plus 5.
Overcast. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 2.
Overcast. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming east 30 km/h early in the evening. High plus 4.
|Overcast||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No new land leases in Yellowknife area for next 2 years
- The N.W.T. Lands Departments is reviewing its recreational land policies in an attempt to streamline rules relating to cabin leases, squatters and land use across the territory.
- Photos Whitehorse fox gets international fans
- Volunteers from Indonesia helped install fences for a Whitehorse fox; the students are part of a cultural exchange with Canada World Youth.
- Student's backpack grabbed in Yellowknife
- RCMP in Yellowknife say they received a call from Saint Joseph’s School reporting that an unknown man had attempted to grab a student as they walked to school.
- Rideau Hall honours men who helped NWT plane crash victims
- "Despite the heavy smoke coming from the engine, the leaky fuel and the risk of explosion they managed to bring the victims to safety," reads official account at Rideau Hall.
- Exclusive Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- A Yellowknife woman with a mental illness agreed to a psychiatric assessment to bolster her case for workplace accommodations, but says she never expected her “most personal, private and sensitive information” to wind up in the hands of her employer.