Set Detah as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 10:39 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Local smoke. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Local smoke. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Local smoke. Low 18.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New B.C. kayaker found dead in Yukon lake ID'd as Erich Korinth
- Yukon's Chief Coroner has identified a man found dead in Lake Laberge last week as Erich Korinth of New Westminster, B.C.
- Body found near Fort Providence ID'd as Rachel Littlejohn
- The N.W.T. Coroner's Office says a body found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence last Wednesday has been identified as that of Rachel Littlejohn.
- Clyde River groups launch legal challenge to seismic testing
- Clyde River Mayor Jerry Natanine, as well as the Hamlet of Clyde River and the Nammautaq Hunters and Trappers Organization have asked the Federal Court of Appeal for a judicial review of the National Energy Board's decision to allow seismic testing in Baffin Bay.
- Christina David, former Nunavik resident, takes credit for plucking bird on Montreal Metro
- Woman laughs off uproar, says she didn't give much thought to preparing bird for cooking.
- Heavy smoke grounds flights out of Gameti, N.W.T.
- Yellowknife resident says he's been stuck in the community for a week because planes and helicopters are unable to land.