Gore Bay, ON
Set Gore Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
W 17 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Snow and local blowing snow ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 late this evening. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Mother of child 'M' beaten and starved to death apologizes
- The Edmonton mother who admits she physically abused and starved her twin girls has publicly apologized. The little girl known as ‘M’ died in September 2012 after she was removed from life-support.
- Margot Bentley appeal to stop feeding denied by B.C. court
- Margot Bentley, the B.C. woman who made a living will and is now in the final stages of dementia, will continue to be fed at the care facility where she lives after the Court of Appeal dismissed a bid from petitioners to let her die.
- Sahab Jamshidi, Ancaster man, charged in death of 4-year-old St. Lucia boy
- Sahab Jamshidi, a Canadian charged in St. Lucia following the drowning death of a four-year-old boy, says that he tried to save the boy, denying reports that he took the child on a fatal kitesurfing ride off the coast of the Caribbean island.
- Raif Badawi case: What he has in common with Jason Kenney
- The Saudi judiciary has recommended liberal blogger Raif Badawi be retried on apostasy charges that carry an automatic sentence of death by beheading, largely because of his support for Mideast Christians. The Harper government has backed the same cause, but is reluctant to criticize Saudi Arabia.
- Sex shows streamed from Windsor libraries probed by police audio
- Sex shows streamed live online from two branches of the Windsor Public Library are being investigated by police.