Gore Bay, ON
Set Gore Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
N 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 1.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 60 percent chance of rain late in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 9.
|Chance of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Mike Duffy trial: Inside Courtroom 33
- The Ottawa courtroom that is hosting the fraud and breach of trust trial of suspended Senator Mike Duffy is not much bigger than a large living room, but contains within it some big personalities.
- Lee Bonneau inquest: 'Heartbreaking' case, coroner says
- A coroner's inquest looking into the death of Lee Bonneau, 6, has made 19 recommendations aimed at improving supports for children and families facing difficulties.
- Bill C-51 opposition tweeted by Margaret Atwood, Sarah Harmer
- Canadian author Margaret Atwood and singer-songwriter Sarah Harmer are stepping up opposition to the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism bill, asking Liberal MPs from their communities to vote against it.
- 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting woman in N.S. video
- Four members of Britain's Royal Navy have been accused of gang raping a woman at CFB Shearwater in Nova Scotia.
- Recap Alex Galchenyuk's OT winner lifts Habs over Sens
- Alex Galchenyuk scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Friday to take a 2-0 series lead in their first-round matchup.