Gore Bay, ON
Set Gore Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
N 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the evening. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Mike Duffy Trial: Gerald Donohue and the $64K question
- The Crown contends companies connected to long-time Mike Duffy friend Gerald Donohue received more than $64,000 from the Senate. Donohue's testimony this week is expected to be central to the Crown's allegation of fraud.
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future
- A young Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her elderly mom set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Alberta's wonky election polls one thing, rogue Tories a sign of bigger trouble video
- It is a very odd thing about the Alberta election, Kathleen Petty writes. Jim Prentice's ruling Tories are getting clobbered in opinion polls that no one seems to believe. Still, the signs of something coming apart are not hard to find.
- Tax season 2015: All the news and tools you need to file by April 30
- With the tax filing deadline just days away, now is probably a good time to take a long, hard look at our special tax season package to make sure you're getting all the credits you deserve and making the most of your return.
- Complex income tax system costing Canadians: study
- It's crunch time for procrastinators across the country, thanks to this Thursday's deadline for filing personal income taxes. But with more than 120 different federal tax credits to claim, experts say it's now become so complicated, you're probably missing out on hundreds of dollars owed to you.