Gore Bay, ON
Set Gore Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
N 4 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Becoming clear overnight. Low minus 18.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow|
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New security bill aimed at combating 'lone wolf' attacks coming this week
- The government will introduce new legislation aimed at giving more powers to Canada's police and security agencies in the wake of two domestic attacks, Stephen Harper said on Sunday.
- Video Ontario family makes public plea for twins' liver donor video
- An Ontario couple are making a public plea for a suitable liver transplant donor to come forward so that both of their ailing twin daughters can have a chance at surviving.
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes video
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson's plan to build a 2,500-square-foot dock at his B.C. home is only the latest high-profile dispute between neighbours in Canada, a list that includes arguments over everything from large, unsightly houses to backyard hockey rinks to dog poop.
- Video New hope for clean water at Shoal Lake 40 First Nation video
- Winnipeg is helping to fund a winter road to Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the Ontario community that provides the city with drinking water.
- Nova Scotia to bear the brunt of Tuesday storm
- An intense low-pressure weather system is expected to wind its way across the Maritimes Tuesday.