Gore Bay, ON
Set Gore Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
SSE 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Benoît Côté and Marie-Josée Sills, Terrebonne shooting victims, die in hospital
- A lawyer and notary shot at a Terrebonne, Que., law office have died, according to provincial police.
- Saskatchewan wildfires force nearly 8,000 people out of homes
- The Canadian military has been called in to help care for 7,900 people from a northern Saskatchewan community that includes the province's largest First Nation, as a rash of wildfires prompts a massive evacuation.
- New B.C. wildfires spark evacuation orders, states of emergency
- Several new wildfires and a few old ones have caused local authorities to issue evacuation orders and states of emergency in several B.C. communities.
- U.S. sends presidential delegation to FIFA final in Vancouver
- The final match will see the American team take on the reigning champions, Japan, for the second time in a row.
- American tries to figure out what Canadian road signs mean, and fails video
- Fresh from a week of camping in New Brunswick, Boston Globe film critic Ty Burr addressed "the poetic inscrutability of Canadian highway signs."