Gore Bay, ON
Set Gore Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 17.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near noon and ending in the evening then 40 percent chance of flurries later in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the evening. High minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Vincent Li day pass sharpens debate over 'high-risk' offenders
- Can violent killers with a treatable mental illness be reintroduced into society? The federal government wants much stricter rules for those it calls "high-risk" offenders, and the Vincent Li case is throwing those into sharper focus.
- Loretta Saunders funeral being held in Labrador
- The 26-year-old Inuk woman was studying at St. Mary's University in Halifax when she went missing on Feb. 13. Her body was found two weeks later in a highway median in New Brunswick.
- Exclusive Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Testing by CBC Marketplace and CBC’s French investigative consumer show L'Epicerie reveals that some teas on the market contain levels of pesticides that exceed Canadian standards.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.