Halton Hills, ON
Set Halton Hills as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
WSW 29 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Gas tax recommended to pay for Toronto transit
- A report on transit funding options set for release this morning is expected to call for a gas tax as a way of raising revenue.
- Doug Ford hands out cash at community housing apartment video
- Coun. Doug Ford arrives at a Toronto Community Housing building bearing gifts for children and money for their parents — astounding fellow councillors who characterized it as vote buying.
- NDP wants to name TTC station after Nelson Mandela
- Ontario NDP Leader Andrea Horwath wants one of the yet-to-be-built Scarborough subway stations to be named after South African icon Nelson Mandela.
- Conrad Black defends Rob Ford interview audio
- Former media baron Conrad Black says his television interview with Rob Ford was intentionally non-confrontational, and adds it wasn't his job to press the Toronto mayor when Ford hinted that a Toronto Star reporter was a pedophile.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?