Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
SW 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 30.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Sunday's game prompted Roughrider firings: Reynolds
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders look to finish off the 2015 season with interim head coach Bob Dyce and interim general manager Jeremy O'Day.
- New Manitoba mom demands answers after daughter dies in Regina remand centre
- A Manitoba mom wants answers after her daughter died in a Regina remand centre cell last month – allegedly from drug withdrawal — while awaiting a bail hearing.
- Roughriders fire coach Corey Chamblin and GM Brendan Taman video
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have fired head coach Corey Chamblin and general manager Brendan Taman.
- Regina teacher Kyle Webb experiments with flipped classroom
- A Regina teacher is flipping his teaching approach on its head by having students view lectures at home.
- University of Saskatchewan welcomes new students
- It's back to school today for University of Saskatchewan students — sort of.