Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NE 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Aug 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Rain beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low 10.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 30 km/h. High 12.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Suspect in custody after reports of gunfire at Saskatoon home
- Police have a suspect in custody following a three-hour stand-off at a home in Saskatoon's north end where there were reports of gunfire.
- Saskatoon man seeks nursing home care for dad, 95
- A Saskatoon man is in a dispute with the health region over the care his 95-year-old father is receiving.
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- While the referendum campaign was gearing up in Quebec in 1995, a team of Saskatchewan officials headed by Premier Roy Romanow considered the possibility that Saskatchewan might leave Canada in the event of a Yes win.
- 18-month sentence imposed over death of girl, 10, in house fire
- Darryl Craig Sewap, who pleaded guilty to criminal negligence causing death following a house fire where a girl, 10, died, has been given a sentence of 18 months in jail. With credit for time already served, Sewap has three months left on the sentence.
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- The Saskatoon berry gets a name change when it crosses the border into some U.S. states.