Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
SE 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canada Post complaints coming in from around Regina
- Frustrations are stacking up in three Regina neighbourhoods about the frequency — or lack of it — of Canada Post mail delivery.
- Federal grain action welcome news, Sask. Ag. Minister says
- Saskatchewan Agriculture Minister Lyle Stewart says the province is pleased with Ottawa's action on the backlog of Prairie grain.
- Ottawa orders railways to move grain each week video
- The federal government says it will introduce an order-in-council forcing railways to move a minimum amount of grain each week.
- Johnathon Pickett pleads guilty to murdering Joan Foulds
- Johnathon Robert Pickett, 42, the man charged with the 1990 murder of Joan Foulds, appeared in a Saskatoon courtroom this afternoon and pleaded guilty to murder.
- Leak of carbon monoxide led to deaths of Craik couple, RCMP say
- An accidental leak of carbon monoxide in a home in Craik, Sask., was behind the recent deaths of a couple in that community, according to RCMP.