Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 39.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 in the afternoon. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 39.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 34.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-17° | -31°
1° | -24°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- One person killed in highway crash north of Kindersley
- Police have closed a portion of Highway 21 south of the Highway 31 junction after a fatal crash between a semi trailer and a minivan.
- Large Regina house fire causes $150K in damage
- Investigators are looking into the cause of a large fire that forced a group of people out of a Regina home in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Regina police probe weekend robberies, weapons call
- Regina police responded Saturday to several robberies and a weapons call leading to multiple arrests.
- Prairie deep freeze means more wind chill warnings
- Most of the Prairies continues to be locked in a deep freeze, with a number of communities under wind chill warnings, including Regina and Winnipeg
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.