Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 4:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 17, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Fri May 17, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Small plane uses RCMP driver training course for emergency landing
- The pilot of a small plane landed safely on the grounds of the RCMP Training Academy in Regina, after reporting a mechanical problem.
- Senator Pamela Wallin leaves Conservative caucus video
- Senator Pamela Wallin says she is recusing herself from the Conservative caucus while her travel expense claims are under scrutiny. Wallin's departure comes one day after Senator Mike Duffy left the Tory caucus amid controversy over his expense claims.
- Some wildfires started by would-be firefighters, investigator says
- Would-be firefighters looking for employment are believed to have caused some of the wildfires in Saskatchewan, an arson expert says.
- Supreme Court upholds acquittal of mom in Wal-Mart baby case video
- The Supreme Court of Canada today upheld the acquittal of a Saskatchewan woman who was charged with abandoning a child after giving birth in a Wal-Mart bathroom.
- recap Knights best Blades in Memorial Cup opener video
- Nikita Zadorov scored on the power play in the third period Friday as the London Knights defeated the host Saskatoon Blades 3-2 in the opening game of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup.