Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 6:19 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
NW 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 32 this evening and minus 40 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 41 in the morning and minus 31 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Students at the U of R to vote on Universal bus passes
- A campaign is underway at the University of Regina as students prepare to vote yes or no to bring in Universal bus passes.
- Travel for Lean project questioned at legislature
- The opposition NDP is calling on the provincial government to cancel a number of trips associated with the Lean program.
- Cultural needs part of Regina jail protest, defence lawyer says
- The need for cultural and spiritual services is part of the motivation behind a brief hunger strike at the Regina Correctional Centre, a defence lawyer says.
- New Saskatoon family issues plea after ring stolen from dying man
- An important ring was stolen from the hospital room of a terminally-ill Saskatoon man last week.
- Robert Latimer can travel outside Canada, parole board rules
- The Parole Board of Canada's appeal division has ruled Robert Latimer can travel freely outside Canada.