Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 24, 14 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:58 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 9.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-23° | -24°
-9° | -11°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Souls Harbour in Regina prepares for biggest day of the year
- Both the men's and women's shelters will be open on Christmas Day.
- Regina police ask for help to find sexual assault suspect
- Regina police are searching for a man suspected of attempted sexual assault.
- American husband qualifies for work permit after year-long residency wait
- Norm and Leona Douglas learned they qualify for a year-long pilot program that would expedite Norm's work permit while he waits for his residency application to be processed.
- Underdone chicken complaint not proper use of 911, RCMP says
- A call to 911 about undercooked chicken being delivered from a restaurant in North Battleford, Sask., has led RCMP to remind people when it is — and isn't — appropriate to call police.
- Top 2014 weather story goes to Canada's long, cold winter
- Environment Canada has released its list of top weather stories over the past year, and the long winter chill took top spot.