Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 29. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 30.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina begins spraying elm trees today
- The City of Regina is spraying elm trees, starting today, in an effort to curb Dutch Elm Disease.
- Filipinos bring a resurgence to the Regina Catholic Church
- Raul Raduta rings the church bell at Holy Rosary Cathedral in Regina every Sunday. Raduta is from the Philippines, and has been serving the church ever since he arrived in Regina five years ago. The church's Rector says the immigrant population has helped his congregation grow by up to 30 per cent.
- Regina workers submit proposal on troubled civic pension plan
- The group representing employees who are part of the troubled civic pension plan in Regina have presented their ideas on how to fix the plan, which has fallen into a significant deficit.
- Fake OxyContin may have led to OD deaths of 2 in Saskatoon
- It is possible that two men who died of drug overdoses may have ingested counterfeit OxyContin that contained deadly ingredients, police in Saskatoon say.
- Saskatoon transit workers launch legal action over lockout
- Saskatoon transit workers are taking legal action against the city over a lockout, union officials say. The move came just hours after city council passed a bylaw to alter the city's pension plan.