Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low 9.
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hockey star Hayley Wickenheiser gets spot on Walk of Fame
- Move over, movie stars — Olympic hockey great Hayley Wickenheiser is getting a spot on Canada's Walk of Fame.
- Foster child who died before 2nd birthday focus of report
- Saskatchewan's children's advocate says he's troubled by the case of a toddler in foster care who died in his bed before his second birthday.
- Clint McLaughlin pleads guilty to kidnapping ex-fiancee
- A Saskatoon man charged with kidnapping and beating his former fiancee has pleaded guilty.
- Classes at Moose Jaw SIAST campus resume following evacuation
- Hundreds of students and staff at Moose Jaw's SIAST campus were evacuated from the area Tuesday morning after an alarm went off — but everything was back to normal in the afternoon.
- Former Sask. cabinet minister Gordon Dirks appointed to Alberta cabinet
- A former MLA from Saskatchewan has made a surprising political comeback in Alberta.