Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Widespread smoke. Wind north 30 km/h. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Widespread smoke in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 20.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saskatchewan forest fires rage on, province to update situation
- The Government of Saskatchewan will provide the latest on the northern wildfires at 11 a.m. CST.
- New Lost teddy explores the Royal Sask. Museum, searches for owner
- The Royal Saskatchewan Museum has a new, temporary resident: a lost teddy bear looking for its owner.
- Regina's weather, traffic, gas prices for Saturday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.
- Prince Albert relief concert to raise funds for fire evacuees
- The Beautiful North Relief Concert will begin at 2 p.m. CST on Sunday July 5.
- Homes destroyed by wildfires in Montreal Lake, Saskatchewan
- Northern wildfires are creating major problem in Montreal Lake tonight.