Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 9:08 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of light snow early this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. High zero.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 4 tales of unusual weddings from man who married Canadian couple in hockey rink
- Ari Avivi has married people in -40 C winds and on a train bridge above a weir.
- New Winter conditions cover Saskatchewan highways on Valentine's Day
- Drivers heading out of town today should drive safely on the province's highways.
- Analysis Why Energy East is a delicate Liberal balancing act for Justin Trudeau
- New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant and Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre may not be the last Liberals to debate the merits of the Energy East pipeline. But can Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sustain the balancing act required by his party's national electoral footprint?
- New Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Valentine's Day
- Here is what you need to know to start your morning.
- Belle Plaine takes over the CBC Radio airwaves on Valentine's Day
- What better way to begin your Valentine's Day than with love songs chosen by one of Saskatchewan's best songwriters?