Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. A few showers beginning in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon and evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 16°
66° | 61°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto Ford Fest draws big crowd and LGBT protest video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's annual Ford Fest drew more than a thousand supporters to a park in the city's east end, but the event was marred by some tense moments as LGBT activists were jeered at and told to go home by some supporters.
- Ali Shahi charged after Sunwing plane makes emergency landing in Toronto video
- A 25-year-old Canadian man has been charged after he allegedly made "direct threats" to the safety of a flight to Panama City this morning, resulting in the plane returning to Toronto for an emergency landing.
- Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- A unique foot path built on the concepts of reflexology is now open to the public at Dufferin Grove Park as a memorial to a Toronto cyclist killed in 2011.
- Recap Blue Jays lose 17th straight at Yankee Stadium video
- Ichiro Suzuki homered for the first time since last August, prolonging extended slumps against the New York Yankees for Mark Buehrle and the Toronto Blue Jays.The Yankees overcame an early deficit to beat the Blue Jays 6-4 Friday night for their 17th straight home win against Toronto.
- Annaleise Carr, Lake Ontario conqueror, ends Lake Erie swim
- Annaleise Carr, 16, has ended her marathon fundraising swim across Lake Erie a little early, arriving at Long Point, Ont., instead of her planned destination of Port Dover.