Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 8:57 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 8:57 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Stabbing 'rampage' leaves 3 injured in downtown Toronto video
- Three people were stabbed along a stretch of a downtown Toronto street near the former Maple Leaf Gardens after police say a man “went on a bit of rampage” on Sunday morning.
- Blue Jays end quest for Dan Duquette as president, CEO: report
- The Blue Jays pursuit of Dan Duquette as their president and CEO is over according to the latest report in back-and-forth negotiations with the Baltimore Orioles.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- Live Hockey Night in Canada: NHL All-Star Game
- Watch live on television and online Sunday at 5 p.m. ET as hockey's top players go head-to-head in the NHL All-Star Game in Columbus on Hockey Night in Canada.
- OPP report 4 crashes involving alleged drunk drivers on 401 video
- The Ontario Provincial Police say they responded to four separate crashes involving alleged drunk drivers in Toronto overnight, all of which occurred along Highway 401.