Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 2:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Showers beginning before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 overnight. Low plus 1.
Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h. High 6.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle in the evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Showers or drizzle||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario's rebates on pricey electric cars draw fresh criticism
- The Ontario government's recent move to boost rebates for some electric vehicles is under fire, amid revelations that a senior Liberal staffer has been hired by electric car-maker Tesla.
- How this adorable Toronto-area dance trio got on Ellen video
- Three young Toronto-area dancers impressed U. S. talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres and busted a move on her show this week.
- Ontario Energy Board orders hydro firms to reconnect homes cut off for winter
- Ontario's ban on disconnecting people's home electricity in the winter came into effect Thursday after the Legislature pushed through a bill Wednesday to force the hand of hydro distributors.
- OHIP will now cover U.S. surgery for Madison Ambos after CBC story video
- Madison Ambos will be able to get the life-changing surgery in the United States that isn’t available in Toronto, as the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) has agreed to fund the cost of the operation.
- Recap Lundqvist-Andersen duel ends with another Leafs shootout loss video
- Mika Zibanejad scored the shootout winner as the New York Rangers continued a scorching February with a 2-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday night.