Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Green P app lets drivers buy parking on their phone
- The days of dashing back to plug the parking machine are coming to an end as the city introduces an app that will allow drivers to use their phone to buy parking at Green P lots.
- Video Grand Hotel sign destroyed by fire video
- The Grand Hotel's well known sign caught fire last night, forcing firefighters to tackle a blaze on the building’s top floors.
- New Oshawa man arrested after threats made against police
- An Oshawa man was arrested after allegedly threatening to kill police officers in several Facebook posts.
- 3 GTA pedestrians struck and killed in past 24 hours
- A pedestrian was struck and killed in Newmarket early Thursday morning, marking the third pedestrian death in the GTA in the last 24 hours.
- Audio U.S. border guards nix vacation for Toronto-area family audio
- A trip to Disney World did not go as planned for a Toronto-area family that were turned away by U.S. border officials.