Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
N 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Woman struck, killed by Brampton Transit bus in Rexdale video
- A woman in her 20s is dead after she was struck and pinned beneath a Brampton Transit bus in Rexdale early Monday.
- Fake social media, email accounts central in child pornography case
- Toronto Police Det. Scott McQuoid announced an arrest in a child exploitation investigation where police believe there may be more victims on Monday.
- Addison Hall death: Police to probe car in Costco crash video
- Police in London, Ont., will examine whether the car that reversed into a Costco store, killing a six-year-old girl and injuring her pregnant mother, sister and others, was mechanically sound.
- Online call to throw eggs at Rob Ford triggers charge
- A man has been charged after an online post that offered free beer to anyone who threw eggs or tomatoes at Toronto Mayor Rob Ford at last Friday's Ford Fest.
- Environment Canada to determine if tornado hit Waterloo Region
- Environment Canada is investigating funnel cloud sightings north of Cambridge, Ont., and near Millbank in Wellesley Township, after area residents reported severe weather Sunday night that may mean a tornado hit the area.