Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Snow beginning overnight. Low minus 6.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Time to relax the rules for Toronto’s food trucks? video
- City staff say it’s time that Toronto consider relaxing the rules for food trucks.
- Toronto police identify woman shot dead on weekend
- Toronto police have identified a woman who was shot dead over the weekend.
- Video Hundreds wait hours to snap up Honest Ed's iconic sale signs video
- Hundreds of Honest Ed’s fans lined up outside the store on Monday, for a shot at taking home one or more of the store’s iconic sale signs.
- There is more snow coming Toronto's way video
- Toronto is going to see more snow on Wednesday.
- Video York shooting victim too scared to go back to school video
- A woman who was hit by shrapnel in a recent shooting at York University, says the incident has left her too scared to return to school.