Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 7:15 PM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 7:15 PM EDT
A few showers ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- PC Leader Patrick Brown projected to win Simcoe North byelection
- Progressive Conservative leader Patrick Brown is projected to win tonight in the Ontario riding of Simcoe North.
- 3 more Asian carp found in Toronto
- Three more Asian carp have been found in Toronto — bringing the total number of the invasive fish caught near the city to five.
- Councillors want Muzik's liquor licence suspended or revoked
- Two city councillors are asking that Muzik’s liquor licence be suspended or revoked in the wake of “a series of violent incidents” at the nightclub, including last month’s deadly shooting.
- Omar Khadr wants bail restrictions lifted to allow Toronto visit
- Former Guantanamo Bay prisoner Omar Khadr is asking a Canadian court to ease his bail conditions, to allow him to fly to Toronto to visit his family, The Canadian Press has learned.
- SkyGreece files for creditor protection after halting operations
- SkyGreece Airlines has filed for creditor protection in Canada, a week after halting operations and standing hundreds of passengers