Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near 9.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Arson suspected in Grandravine Drive fire video
- Fire officials are treating a fire on Grandravine Drive as arson after a couple awoke to find flames in their kitchen early Tuesday.
- Mayoral candidates debate Toronto's place among world's best cities video
- The three leading mayoral candidates squared-off Monday evening in a debate that repeatedly pivoted to the question of whether or not Toronto is a “great” city.
- Fatal collision closes Niagara-bound QEW at Stoney Creek
- One person is dead after a collision on the QEW in Stoney Creek that has closed all Niagara-bound lanes.
- Transit grades Comparing the candidates' transit plans
- Who has the best transit plan in the mayor's race?
- Video Ebola virus: Airport screenings should target Ebola-hit areas, Toronto researchers say video
- New research from Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital suggests more needs to be done at the source of the Ebola virus to stop its spread.