Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 8:27 PM EDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 8:27 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 20.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 33. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Boy burned after stepping on hot metal at Georgetown, Ont., splash pad
- A young boy suffered severe burns to his feet after wandering away from a splash pad and stepping on hot metal. WARNING: This story contains a graphic image.
- Just Desserts, legendary dessert chain, closes its last Toronto store
- After serving up more than 700,000 slices of cake over the last 20 years, a legendary Toronto dessert spot is closing.
- Olivia Chow's bid to return to the Commons and 5 challenges she's facing
- Olivia Chow, who was an MP for eight years before resigning to make a failed bid for the Toronto mayoralty, plans to run for the NDP in the new riding of Spadina-Fort York.
- Top Toronto doctors alleged to have falsified research data
- The retraction of two scientific papers and a concern raised about a third written by a team of Toronto researchers have led to allegations of data falsification.
- 19 dogs trapped in hot cars in last 2 days: OSPCA
- The Ontario SPCA has received almost 20 calls in two days about dogs left in hot cars as temperatures soar to mid-30s.