Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
WSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto streetcar sex involved 3 people, police say
- Three people were caught having "sexual activity" on board a Toronto streetcar Thursday evening, as the TTC's 504 King was making its way through the downtown core.
- Does racial profiling exist at the Canada-U.S. border? video
- Four friends were driving to New York City for a weekend when they were stopped at the U.S. border.
- Campuses must do more against sexual assault, study finds
- Post-secondary campuses need better policies on how to deal with sexual assault, according to a new study of campuses across Canada.
- Toronto ready for 'whatever happens' this winter video
- The city says it did everything it could to deal with a dusting from Mother Nature last night and it is ready to handle whatever gets thrown at it in the months ahead.
- TVO host Steve Paikin describes seeing 'kettling' at G20 video
- A veteran journalist who witnessed the mass arrests during the G20 summit four years ago told a police disciplinary hearing Thursday that in his 32-year career he had never seen Toronto officers "kettle" peaceful protesters.