Set Caledon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 9:29 PM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 9:29 PM EST
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
A few flurries ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 8.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Random drug testing of TTC employees to start March 1
- The Toronto Transit Commission will conduct random drug and alcohol tests on employees starting next spring.
- 1 man in life-threatening condition after double stabbing in East York
- Two men in their 20s were rushed to hospital, one with life-threatening injuries, following a double stabbing in East York Thursday night.
- Brampton man convicted of sexual assault has left the country video
- A man convicted of sexual assault who failed to show up at his sentencing earlier this month has now fled to Pakistan. Moazzam Tariq, 29, was found guilty in October but was allowed to remain free under his bail conditions until his sentencing Dec. 1.
- Metrolinx doesn't know why its $15K Presto machines aren't working
- Frustrated riders have flooded the transit agency with complaints about 70 self-serve machines around the GTA that now have to be replaced or repaired.
- Ontario unveils revamped child protection laws at Queen's Park
- Ontario’s child welfare system will now put children front and centre when it comes to making decisions about their care, the government announced Thursday.