Set Mississauga as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High zero.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. High minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain or snow|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Liberals paid $10,000 to have data erased: OPP
- Peter Faist, the IT consultant and spouse of Liberal deputy chief of staff to Dalton McGuinty, was paid $10,000 by the Liberal caucus to wipe data off of approximately 20 government computers.
- Man exposed himself to women in Parkdale, police say
- Toronto police are trying to identify a man who allegedly exposed himself while making "vulgar conversation" with two women in Parkdale.
- New Whole Foods security bans woman for mistakenly taking water
- A woman who mistakenly left Whole Foods without paying for a case of water says she was detained by the grocery store's security guards and banned from shopping there ever again.
- John Tory 'hurries up' the Gardiner Expressway construction
- Mayor John Tory announced that construction on a section of the Gardiner Expressway will finish two months early, with added costs of up to $2 million.
- Audio Why has it taken so long to modernize the TTC? audio
- TTC CEO Andy Byford, the man charged with modernizing Canada's busiest public transit network, sat down with CBC's Metro Morning to explain some of the factors that hindered progress, as well as his his five-year vision for bringing up the TTC up to date.