Set Mississauga as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 8:33 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
E 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:03 PM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:03 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 12°
54° | 54°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Jermaine Carby's family wants answers in traffic stop death
- Jermaine Carby’s family is demanding answers after he was shot and killed last week by a Peel Regional Police officer, and is calling on witnesses to come forward.
- Doug Ford promises 15% cut to Municipal Land Transfer Tax
- Doug Ford says he'll cut 15 per cent from the Municipal Land Transfer Tax each year for four years if he's elected mayor, while his two most high-profile opponents have no plans to trim it.
- Vote Compass comes to Toronto's mayoral election
- John Tory? Olivia Chow? Doug Ford? Vote Compass generates an analysis of how your views compare to the positions of the candidates.
- Confucius Institute-TDSB partnership controversy continues
- Protesters have showed up to a Toronto District School Board committee meeting on Wednesday night, where trustees are due to discuss a controversial partnership with the Confucius Institute.
- Kathleen Wynne announces trade mission to China
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne will be going on a trade mission to China later this month, an announcement that comes amid pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong that the Chinese government has declared illegal.