Set Mississauga as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 9:42 PM EDT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 20.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
30° | 22°
86° | 72°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 2 hurt in Highway 401 collision involving at least 2 motorcycles
- Ontario Provincial Police say at least two motorcycles were involved in a serious crash in the eastbound express lanes of Highway 401 in Toronto on Monday evening.
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- The body of a Mississauga man who tried to rescue his drowning son in Lake Huron has been found, according to the Huron County Ontario Provincial Police.
- Man hurt trying to ride on TTC bus bumper, police say
- A man was seriously hurt falling from the back of a TTC bus after standing on the back bumper without the driver’s knowledge.
- Video Ricky Ray youngest CFLer to pass for 50,000 yards video
- With a 37-yard completion to Jason Barnes with a little more than eight minutes left in the Argonauts' 13-12 loss at Hamilton on Monday, Toronto's Ricky Ray became the youngest CFL quarterback to reach the 50,000-yard career passing mark.
- Demand for French immersion spots rising in Toronto video
- There's a growing demand in Toronto for French immersion programs, which is leaving the local school board scrambling to cope.