Set Mississauga as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 36
Feels like: 97
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SSE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low 18.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 31. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Boy who burned feet at splash pad returns home, gets visit from Blue Jays
- Greyson Pelvin, the one-year-old who stepped on scorching hot metal near a splash pad in Georgetown earlier this week, is home from the hospital.
- Updated Federal election 2015: Stephen Harper to launch campaign as early as Sunday video
- The longest federal election campaign in modern history is set to kick off as early as Sunday, CBC News has confirmed.
- Ontario Metis face higher cancer risk than non-aboriginal residents: study
- New research suggests Ontario's Metis residents face a significantly higher cancer risk than the province's non-aboriginals.
- New AC849: London-to-Toronto Air Canada flight delayed after toilets clog
- A Toronto-bound flight from London's Heathrow airport turned around after more than two hours in the air after passengers complained of clogged toilets.
- Troy Tulowitzki set for Blue Jays debut vs. surging Phillies
- Troy Tulowitzki makes his Blue Jays debut Wednesday at Rogers Centre (7:07 p.m. ET) and looks to help prevent the major league-worst Philadelphia Phillies from matching a season high with a sixth straight win.