Set Mississauga as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 26.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- High school teachers could be in full strike position by fall, union says audio
- Ontario high schools teachers are "very angry" about the government's proposed legislation to force some striking teachers back to work and could be in a position for a province-wide legal strike by September.
- New Police release video in unsolved 2014 after-hours club shooting
- New surveillance video shows four people of interest in the shooting death of a 47-year-old man last October.
- Brampton school locked down after possible 'swatting' call
- One Brampton school was in lockdown and three others were in hold-and-secure after what police believe was a hoax call.
- Province promises $1 billion for LRT and expanded GO
- Premier Kathleen Wynne has committed to up to $1 billion for the capital costs of light rail transit in Hamilton.
- Updated Ontario to face trial in toddler's daycare death, judge rules
- An Ontario judge says the provincial government must face trial in a lawsuit filed by the family of a two-year-old girl who died in an unlicensed daycare three years ago.