Set Mississauga as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. High 11.
Periods of rain. Low 7.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford asked to leave Ward 17 advance voting station
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was asked to leave an advance voting location on Saturday, city staff has confirmed.
- 3 charged in connection to fatal Mississauga stabbing
- Three people have been arrested and charged in connection to a stabbing at a Mississauga house party that ended with one man dead and another injured.
- Gun-toting group threatening, robbing students at York University
- A group of men threatened multiple students at York University in what police are calling three “separate, but apparently related” incidents, two of which involved guns, on Saturday.
- Laban Korir wins Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- Laban Korir of Kenya won the men's race at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront marathon on Sunday.
- Peel police seek vehicle after teen seriously injured in hit-and-run
- Peel police are asking the public for help in locating a vehicle after a teen was seriously injured in a hit-and-run Sunday morning.