Toronto Island, ON
Set Toronto Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
E 5 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Becoming cloudy late this evening with 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 21.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 24.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
28° | 17°
82° | 63°
30° | 22°
86° | 72°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Annaleise Carr hopes to complete Lake Erie swim today
- Sixteen-year-old Annaleise Carr today expects to complete the marathon swim across Lake Erie she was not able to complete in July.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators, other stats
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- Tim Hortons Field will be open for Monday's Argonauts-Ticats game
- The stadium will get its occupancy permit to host Monday's scheduled annual Labour Day Classic between the hometown Ticats and the Toronto Argonauts.
- What a mess Jermain Defoe: Should Toronto FC let him go? video
- With the firing of Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen and five of his assistants on Sunday official, the attention now turns to striker Jermain Defoe, who reportedly wants out. So what should the Reds do with their star forward?
- Toronto's new streetcars hit the streets video
- People riding the Spadina streetcar will be among the first to travel on the transit system's newest vehicles.