Toronto Island, ON
Set Toronto Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
ENE 28 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12 except 8 near Lake Ontario. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Matador Ballroom owner ready to sell after latest roadblock
- Paul McCaughey, who bought the century-old venue in 2010, is ready to throw in the towel after getting word that his latest plan for the space has been rejected by the city.
- 120 investors likely lost $9M in syndicated mortgages tied to convicted fraudster video
- More than 120 people from the Greater Toronto Area's Chinese community have likely lost nearly $9 million in syndicated mortgage investments solicited by someone they trusted and who then loaned the money to a convicted fraudster, a CBC News investigation has found.
- Students at public arts schools are twice as likely to be white, study finds
- Specialized arts programs at Toronto District School Board secondary schools are populated primarily by students that are white and wealthy, says a new study.
- Ontario basic income pilot project to launch in Hamilton, Lindsay and Thunder Bay
- Premier Kathleen Wynne announced on Monday that Hamilton, Lindsay and Thunder Bay will take part in Ontario's basic income pilot project.
- 7,500 LCBO workers across province hold strike vote
- The union representing the workers says the province's "ill-advised plan" to sell alcohol in grocery stores is a key concern.