Toronto Island, ON
Set Toronto Island as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:16 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Periods of drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:03 PM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:03 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 13°
55° | 55°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto election signs coming to a lawn near you
- Tomorrow is the first day candidates are allowed to place election signs in locations outside of their campaign offices.
- 1 dead in double stabbing, survivor chased by suspect
- A hunt is on for a suspect accused of stabbing two people in a Toronto apartment, but police still need to determine what his name is.
- Pan Am Games torch relay to cross Canada
- The torch relay for the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games will be a national event, with stops in five Canadian cities as well as more than 100 Ontario communities.
- First Nations girl's family rejects chemo, hospital goes to court to force treatment
- Lawyers from the McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton have gone to court in an attempt to force a First Nations girl back into chemotherapy, but her mother says the judicial system has no authority over her child's treatment.
- Doug Ford promises 15% cut to Municipal Land Transfer Tax
- Toronto mayoral candidate Coun. Doug Ford says he will cut 15 per cent from the Municipal Land Transfer Tax each year for four years if elected on Oct. 27.