Toronto Island, ON
Set Toronto Island as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NW 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
29° | 18°
84° | 64°
27° | 22°
81° | 72°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Olympic champion sprinter Donovan Bailey pleads guilty to driving under the influence video
- Two-time Olympic champion Donovan Bailey has pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol, his lawyer says.
- Natasha Farah had promising career say friends, colleagues video
- Friends, colleagues and former teachers are remembering Natasha Farah as a focused young woman who had a promising career in public relations. The 26-year-old bystander was shot to death early Saturday morning in Calgary.
- Meerai Cho faces 75 charges relating to condo deposits video
- Toronto police have laid 75 charges against a newly suspended lawyer who is accused of failing to return deposits to purchasers in a cancelled condo project.
- Rob Ford objects, but council votes to pay councillor's legal fees video
- The current city council term continues to wrap up with a marathon council session. But the term is finishing on a familiar narrative: the Fords against the rest of council.
- TSX continues record climb on Tim Hortons deal
- The Toronto stock market continued its climb into record territory Tuesday, while the S&P 500 closed abover 2,000 for the first time, part of a string of financial market records.