Toronto Island, ON
Set Toronto Island as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 11:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 8:20 PM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 8:20 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police now say no formal investigation into anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque
- Toronto police now say they are not formally investigating an anti-Muslim rally held Friday outside a downtown mosque — one day after indicating the incident was being probed as a possible hate crime.
- Family Day 2017: What's open and closed in Toronto
- It's the Family Day long weekend, and this year, the actual holiday will be a relatively warm day.
- Parkdale explosion caused by chemicals used to produce drugs: police
- Toronto police say an explosion in a Parkdale apartment building on Saturday was caused by the mishandling of chemicals used in the production of drugs.
- A sneak peek of the new 67,000-square-foot York Recreation Centre video
- An official grand opening is happening this spring, but community members got a sneak peek of the new centre on Family Day weekend.
- Woman, 25, dies after hit by vehicle in Markham
- York Regional Police say a 25-year-old woman died after she was hit by a vehicle while crossing the street in Markham on Saturday night.