Current Conditions

Wed Aug 20, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT

19°C 66°F

Cloudy

Visibility: 12.9 Km
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM

Wind: ENE 22 km/h
Humidity: 93%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 18°
Low: 64°
P.O.P. 70%

Thursday

Chance of showers
High: 25°
High: 77°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 18.

Thursday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.

Thursday night

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 18.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

August 21

August 22

August 23

August 24

August 25

August 26

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 25°

High 77°


P.O.P. 70%

High 24°

High 75°

24° | 19°

75° | 66°

26° | 20°

79° | 68°


P.O.P. 30%

26° | 19°

79° | 66°


P.O.P. 30%

26° | 18°

79° | 64°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!