Toronto Island, ON
Set Toronto Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 30 except 27 near Lake Ontario. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 19.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 31 except 27 near Lake Ontario.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- What you need to know about Ontario's new road rules video audio
- Ontario drivers will face some changes on the road starting September 1, including a stiffer set of penalties for distracted driving and new rules that help protect cyclists and tow truck drivers.
- New Trump Tower's damaged antenna keeps Bay Street closed
- Roads remain closed near the Trump Tower on Tuesday morning, while crews try to repair an unstable antenna on top of the 65-storey building.
- House hunters make personal pleas in hot markets
- Classified ads, leafleting, letter writing and door knocking are just some measures that desperate home are resorting to in hot markets like Toronto and Vancouver, where prices are shooting sky-high and supply is running low.
- GDP figures from Statistics Canada expected to show second-quarter contraction
- Statistics Canada is releasing GDP data today that is expected to show that the country slipped into a technical recession in the second quarter.
- Toronto weather: Sunny, high 30 C
- It will be a hot one in the city, with the temperature set to reach 30 C under sunny skies.