Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 3:45 PM
SSE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Risk of snow squalls late in the morning and in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 4.
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 9.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- City, police union battle quota system before Labour Relations Board
- The city of Montreal is claiming $12.8 million from the police officers union in money it says was lost because the officers were not giving out enough tickets.
- Pedestrian hit and killed by truck in Saint-Léonard
- Montreal police said the pedestrian was struck and killed by a truck while the driver was turning right, and the driver didn't see the pedestrian until it was too late.
- Highway 10 eastbound shut down after two separate pile ups
- Highway 10 eastbound is closed for an indeterminate amount of time after two major pileups between Ange-Gardien and Saint-Alphonse-de-Granby.
- Replay CBC CFL panel: Who wins the East and West Division finals?
- East and West final games take place this weekend. Be a part of our live video web chat Thursday at noon ET (10 a.m. MT) as we preview this weekend's games and hear your take on which of the final four will make it to B.C. for the Grey Cup.
- Quebec daycare fees to climb to $20 per day for highest-earning families audio
- The Quebec government is increasing the cost of its publicly funded daycare system for many families, saying it needs to guarantee the long-term viability of the program.