Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 20. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 22. Humidex 27.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bromont World Equestrian Games may go ahead with Ottawa's help, MP says
- There is still hope the World Equestrian Games will go ahead in Bromont just days after the international governing body for equestrian sports (FEI) announced it was no longer in a financial position to host the games.
- Quebec orchards worry 'very contagious' blight could spell bad apple season
- Orchards across Quebec are worried a fire blight epidemic that could spell the beginning of a bad apple season.
- 4 venues built for the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- A headline on a news story from 1973 cited the very first estimate for how much the 1976 Montreal Olympics would cost: $310 million. When all was said and done, the final bill for the 1976 Games, including operating costs, came to nearly $1.6 billion.
- Air Transat flight attendants vote in favour of new agreement
- Air Transat flight attendants have voted in favour of a new contract with the Montreal-based company, their union says.
- Mother of homicide victim Ali Husain Jean recalls last moments, forgives killer video
- On Dominique Narcisse's 46th birthday the mother of five cooked a big meal and waited for her son to arrive. But he never did. He was shot in his apartment and became the first homicide victim of 2014.