Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 7:26 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning then light this afternoon. High minus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Snow beginning late this evening. Low minus 9.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 11 in the afternoon.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-14° | -25°
7° | -13°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Garda armoured truck thieves tie up 3 people, make off with cash
- Montreal police are looking for a pair of suspects after two Garda armoured truck guards were robbed at a Royal Bank in Côte-des-Neiges.
- Islamic extremism delays permit for Montreal Muslim centre
- Montreal city officials will decide Monday what to do about a proposed Islamic community centre drawing criticism because of its ties to controversial Imam Hamza Chaoui.
- Video The Marriage of Figaro: from the theatre to your living room video
- McGill University says it’s part of a growing trend: live streaming their productions. This weekend it presents The Marriage of Figaro.
- Premiers gather in Ottawa to discuss trade, climate, health care
- Canada's premiers meet today to discuss a range of issues that include climate change, infrastructure, internal trade barriers and the health-care needs of the country's seniors.
- Drew Love, McGill University Athletics Director, to step down
- CBC News Montreal has learned that Drew Love, McGill University's' executive director of athletics and recreation, is planning to retire at the end of August.