Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Habs' rally falls short against Kings video
- Marian Gaborik's second power-play goal tied it with 45 seconds left in regulation, and he scored again in the shootout as the Los Angeles Kings rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.
- Swastika graffiti suspect released by police
- Montreal police have released a young man who was questioned in connection with a potential hate crime in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Video Montreal web series on LARPing is taking off video
- A made-in-Montreal web series on LARPing is doing very well after it's been picked up by an American website.
- Preview Canadian MLS teams using common sense for 2015 season
- On the eve of the 2015 MLS season, Canada’s three soccer clubs face several challenges but optimism still fills each city, writes CBC Sports analyst Nigel Reed.
- Concordia Muslim Students' Association removes controversial books audio
- The Concordia University Muslim Students’ Association has removed some controversial writings from its book collection after a meeting with the administration of the school.