Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then a few showers. High 19. UV index 8 or very high.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Fog patches developing in the evening. Low 12.
|A few showers||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Electric calèche driver not allowed to pick up tourists, according to city video
- Veteran calèche driver Jacques Prud’homme has outfitted his calèche with a motor to navigate the streets of Old Montreal but the city says he can't pick up tourists with it.
- Police may have found 1 of Quebec City Paralympian's 2 stolen bikes
- Police believe they may have found one of Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau's bikes after both of them were stolen from her Quebec City condo earlier this week.
- Mile End bakery offers free terrasse to the public
- Boulangerie Guillaume didn't want a potential terrasse to go to waste so, it decided to turn it into a seating area open to the entire neighbourhood.
- Car theft down in Quebec, up in rest of Canada
- The number of vehicle thefts in Quebec has gone down, according to Statistics Canada.
- Bromont World Equestrian Games may go ahead with Ottawa's help, MP says
- There is still hope the World Equestrian Games will go ahead in Bromont just days after the international governing body for equestrian sports (FEI) announced it was no longer in a financial position to host the games.