Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:26 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 19.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption charges video
- Montreal Mayor Michael Applebaum has resigned in the wake of corruption charges being laid against him, although he maintains he is innocent.
- Montreal council must pick new mayor after Applebaum resignation video
- Montreal city council must select an interim mayor to replace Michael Applebaum, who resigned a day after being arrested by Quebec's anti-corruption unit.
- Hungary indicts ex-Montrealer on Nazi-era war crimes
- Hungarian prosecutors indict a 98-year-old former police officer for abusing Jews and assisting in their deportation to Nazi death camps during World War II.
- new Gatineau promotes itself with free shuttle service
- A new bus service has launched in Gatineau as part of a larger push to market the Outaouais region and boost the economy.
- Canada to send peacekeeping troops to Haiti
- A handful of Canadian troops are about to take part in peacekeeping operation in Haiti, under the command of Brazilian forces, in a long-delayed mission that has been kept inexplicably low on the political radar.