Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 overnight. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Illegal hit ends 16-year-old Beaconsfield hockey player's season
- James Orr, 16, from Beaconsfield will miss the rest of the hockey season after an illegal hit along the boards in a midget AAA game this week left him with a fractured neck vertebra.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres: 3 things to watch video
- What a difference a week can make: the Canadiens are on a roll, with a chance to avenge last week's embarrassing loss to the Sabres in Buffalo tonight. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- Guy Turcotte appeals sentence for 2nd-degree murder of his children
- Guy Turcotte is appealing his sentence for the second-degree murder of his two children, Anne-Sophie, 3, and Olivier, 5, arguing he should be granted parole after no more than 15 years.
- Lachine Hospital opens dialysis unit after 20 years without one video
- Dialysis patients living on Montreal's West Island no longer need to travel downtown for treatment, now that Lachine Hospital has its own dialysis unit.
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon meets with Denis Coderre, Philippe Couilard video
- The head of the United Nations was in Montreal today, where he signed the city's golden book after meeting Mayor Denis Coderre, addressed an audience of students at McGill University and put in a plug for the Montreal Canadiens. He meets Premier Philippe Couillard this evening.