Set Matane as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain ending early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- Sears shares plunge after it borrows $400M from its own CEO
- Sears shares plunged 9.4 per cent Tuesday and another 2.6 per cent Wednesday after it revealed it had borrowed $400 million form a hedge fund owned by CEO Eddie Lampert.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Recap CONCACAF: Impact defeat Red Bulls video
- Marco Di Vaio's first-half strike gave the Montreal Impact a 1-0 victory over the New York Red Bulls in CONCACAF Champions League action at Saputo Stadium on Wednesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Nearly half of jury selected
- Of the nearly three dozen people trial lawyers have interviewed since Tuesday morning, seven have met the right criteria, including being fluently bilingual and having minimal exposure to the case.