Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 6.
Showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 30 this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near zero.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Iranian Montrealer facing deportation can stay in Canada
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, a 60-year-old Iranian living in Montreal who was set to be deported to Iran next week, has been granted a two-year temporary residency permit.
- New Closing arguments in Michael Gero trial delayed for debate over point of law
- The jury in the second-degree murder trial of Michael Gero, accused of killing his 19-year-old girlfriend Sherri Thomas, was told this morning that closing arguments won't start until Monday at the earliest.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore our history through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- New Police seize fentanyl, guns, arrest 18 in Ontario and Quebec
- Ontario Provincial police have arrested and charged 18 residents of Ontario and Quebec with firearms and drug-trafficking offenses after an 18-month long multi-agency investigation that spanned from the Greater Toronto Area to Belleville, Ont., to Montreal and into the U.S.
- Search continues for man missing following Saint-Tite farm roof collapse
- Rescue crews are still searching for a 35-year-old temporary foreign worker from Guatemala, who went missing after the roof of the Saint-Tite, Que., dairy farm he worked at collapsed.