Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20.
|Showers||Rain||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 16°
63° | 61°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Montreal fireworks mishap sees crowd showered with sparks video
- Spectators watching the International Fireworks Competition from the Jacques-Cartier Bridge Wednesday night got a fright when they were showered with sparks from two of the devices.
- Mont Laurier police chase leaves one dead, one injured video
- One person is dead and another is in critical condition after the vehicle they were in was struck by a truck being chased by police near Mont Laurier, in the Upper Laurentians.
- Weekend roadwork blitz closes many Quebec roads video
- A major roadwork blitz this weekend is expected to turn Highway 40 and other Quebec roadways into a nightmare for drivers.
- Group calls for federal protection of St. Lawrence Estuary
- An environmental non-profit group is calling on the federal government to designate the St. Lawrence Estuary a protected area.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Quebec's Burkina Faso community mourns video audio
- Quebec’s Burkinabé community is mourning the deaths of a number of Burkina Faso immigrants who were aboard Air Algerie Flight AH5017 when it crashed on Thursday.