Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Opposition calls for Gaétan Barrette to step down over CHUM resignations video audio
- Opposition parties called on Quebec's health minister Gaetan Barette to quit Friday after the top administrator and several board members at Montreal's french-language university health centre, the CHUM, resigned over what they call bullying and interference.
- Bruce Alan Gordon finally gets surgery after hospital reschedules it 4 times
- The fifth time seems to have been the charm for a man who had his surgery at Laval's Cité-de-la-Santé Hospital rescheduled — four times.
- Video What do zoo animals do in the winter? video
- For visitors of the zoo, scarves and hats are a must. But what do animals do during particularly harsh weather?
- Email data hack in U.S. leads to arrest of Montreal man
- Three people, including a Canadian and two Vietnamese citizens, have been accused of being involved in hacking email service providers south of the border, the U.S. Department of Justice says.
- Mosque in Montreal's St-Laurent borough faces eviction over zoning issue
- A popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough is facing fines of up to $1,000 a day if it refuses to heed an eviction notice, CBC’s French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.