Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some video
- The use of blackface to portray P.K. Subban in a satirical play has left a bad taste in the mouths of members of Montreal's black artistic community and a longtime theatre reviewer.
- Video Montreal do-gooders surprise homeless with Christmas gifts video
- Fabienne Djandji and friends walked around downtown on Saturday, handing out Christmas gifts to homeless people.
- Photos Montreal's Mount Royal from up above
- CBC's Patrick Morrell snapped these photos of Montreal on a cold Saturday morning en route from Toronto to Halifax.
- Charles Hamelin, short track speed skater, leads Canada to 2 medals
- Olympic champion Charles Hamelin led Canada to a pair of short track speed skating medals Sunday in Seoul, South Korea.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.