Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending this morning then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. A few showers beginning late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
13° | 11°
55° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec's closed adoption laws challenged by B.C. woman
- Patricia Carter was just a few months old when she was adopted in Montreal in 1966, and she has been in the dark about her birth parents and medical history ever since.
- Second wave of jury selection begins for Luka Magnotta trial
- Lawyers in the Luka Magnotta case will interview 24 candidates today who are being considered as potential jurors in the first degree murder trial.
- New Enterovirus D-68: 8 things parents should know
- The respiratory virus enterovirus D-68 has now been confirmed to have made more than a dozen children ill in Alberta. Since children seem most at risk, here are eight things parents should know about the respiratory virus:
- Point of View Why Scotland's vote triggers Quebec referendum flashbacks video
- To watch what is coming out of Scotland in the final days leading up to that country's independence vote is to relive much of what happened here just before the 1995 Quebec referendum, writes Susan Bonner, the host of CBC Radio's World at Six.
- Live CRTC gets an earful at hearings on future of TV video
- Canada's broadcast regulator is debating the future of television at a series of hearings in Gatineau, Que. Here's a look at some of what's been said so far and what we can expect before the hearings wrap up at the end of this week.