Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
W 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending this morning then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 15.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Petition calls for STM to lift age limit on student rate
- "There is no age to invest in one’s education," says Sophie Lamontagne, who started the petition.
- New Blanc-Sablon removes Facebook post listing people who haven't paid taxes
- The Town of Blanc-Sablon on Quebec's Lower North Shore has taken down a list of people who haven't paid their taxes off of Facebook after criticism from residents.
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon to meet with Philippe Couillard, Denis Coderre
- The head of the United Nations is in Montreal today, where he will meet with Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard and Mayor Denis Coderre, before speaking with students at McGill University.
- Blog CBC/QWF Writer-in-Residence: It's never too late for love
- With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, our CBC/QWF Writer-in-Residence Monique Polak celebrates love discovered late in life and shares three stories - including her own.
- Uber should be regulated like taxis, poll suggests
- As Toronto narrowly averts a taxi strike on the NBA All-Star weekend, a new poll suggests Canadians feel the ride-sharing service should be regulated. However, they also think it should be allowed to operate — and those who have used it like it a lot.