Set Mont-Joli as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 3:38 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Polytechnique Montréal holds low-key commemoration of 1989 massacre
- Polytechnique Montréal says it has planned a simple commemoration for the 27th anniversary of Canada’s worst mass shooting.
- New Montreal police looking for man believed to have violently assaulted 74-year-old
- Police are asking the public for help identifying a man who they say assaulted a 74-year-old woman at a Nuns' Island grocery store in July.
- Pope won't visit Montreal for 375th anniversary, sends blessings to all
- A diplomatic representative for the Pope tells the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops that he can't attend celebrations marking the 375th anniversary of Montreal's founding or the country's 150th year of Confederation.
- Montreal mother convicted of attempting to kill daughter granted day parole
- The Parole Board of Canada has consented to day parole for Johra Kaleki because she has exhibited good behaviour and has the support of her husband and daughters.
- PQ wins 2 byelections, keeps Pierre Karl Péladeau's seat
- The Opposition Parti Québécois retained two ridings in byelections Monday in what was widely viewed as Jean-François Lisée’s first major test since he became leader of the sovereigntist party.