Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. A few showers beginning late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 25. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays video
- Health Canada is pulling the last citronella-based bug sprays off the shelves by December because of “the absence of adequate safety data.” The move has left scientists who advised Health Canada on the issue, befuddled by the phase-out. So are many consumers who prefer natural bug sprays.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators, other stats
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday video
- When veteran mediator Vince Ready declared an impasse and walked away from talks between British Columbia teachers and their employer Saturday, parents' hopes for the school year to start on time walked out with him.
- Tim Hortons Field will be open for Monday's Argonauts-Ticats game
- The stadium will get its occupancy permit to host Monday's scheduled annual Labour Day Classic between the hometown Ticats and the Toronto Argonauts.