Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:06 AM EDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -30°
16° | -22°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-14° | -25°
7° | -13°
-13° | -25°
9° | -13°
-8° | -23°
18° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.
- Canada-South Korea trade deal to phase out import tariffs on cars video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced on Tuesday that Canada has concluded negotiations with South Korea on a free trade agreement that would phase out Canadian tariffs on imports of South Korean cars over three years.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.