Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- N.B. floods prompt rescue after car swept away in current
- Rising water levels across parts of flood-ravaged New Brunswick continue to cause problems during the spring melt, as people in P.E.I. also deal with their own water woes.
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's enduring support and an effectively crafted populist image could carry him through to re-election in October despite a year blighted by scandal, according to political observers.
- Habs find support in Montreal's Catholic Church
- Hockey is a religion in Quebec. Just ask the Roman Catholic Church.
- 14 charged over seizure of 4,400 St. Patrick's Day party beers
- Four women and 10 men have been charged in connection to a St. Patrick’s Day party that was pre-emptively busted by Waterloo police, who confiscated 4,400 cans of beers from a Waterloo home prior to the event.