Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- AFN General Assembly: Tom Mulcair, Justin Trudeau vow to promote reconciliation video
- Opposition leaders Tom Mulcair and Justin Trudeau made their election pitch to Indigenous chiefs attending an annual meeting of the Assembly of First Nations in Montreal on Tuesday.
- Oka Crisis deepened understanding of land claims in Canada
- Twenty-five years on, the legacy of the Oka Crisis for many of those who experienced the tension west of Montreal is a greater awareness of indigenous issues.
- Calgary balloon man just the latest in high-flying stunts video
- A Calgary man drew widespread media coverage after strapping 110 helium balloons to a lawn chair in a dangerous bid to draw attention to his cleaning products company. He is just one of several who have tried similar stunts with varying degrees of success.
- Accused bomber Guido Amsel had previous contact with police video
- The man accused of sending bombs in the mail that injured one woman has had contact with police in the past.
- Slow Canadian economy could be spurred by U.S., Joe Oliver says
- Canadian Finance Minister Joe Oliver says growth in the U.S. economy could help boost Canada's, despite low oil prices and instability in Europe.