Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
W 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing after midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 32.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Tories, NDP demand emergency meeting over Phoenix payroll mess video audio
- The disastrous rollout of the Phoenix payroll system that has left 80,000 federal public servants in Canada with pay problems is prompting opposition parties to demand an emergency meeting to further study the beleaguered program.
- Mike Duffy to see portion of salary clawed back from Senate in latest dispute
- The Senate says it's going to start clawing back a portion of Mike Duffy's salary after the P.E.I. senator refused to repay almost $17,000 in disputed expense claims before Saturday's deadline.
- NewLeaf's 1st flight departs Hamilton for Winnipeg
- About 150 passengers boarded a Boeing 737-400 at John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport on Monday, headed for Winnipeg in the inaugural flight from the new low-cost air travel company — NewLeaf.
- Canada meets Russian foreign minister for first time in years
- Foreign Affairs Minister Stéphane Dion is sitting down with Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in Laos, a signal the Liberal government is looking to thaw relations with Russia.
- Canadians feel men have easier time in politics, but women have the chops, poll suggests
- Canadians feel that women have a harder time getting elected than men, a new poll suggests. But the survey also shows significant differences in views among men and women on why there aren't more female candidates running for office — and whether being a woman has been an asset or a liability in Hillary Clinton's presidential bid.