Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 11.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 6.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-14° | -25°
7° | -13°
-19° | -33°
-2° | -27°
-22° | -34°
-8° | -29°
-19° | -31°
-2° | -24°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tim Hortons layoffs: Long-time employees escorted out the door
- Dozens of corporate Tim Hortons workers, including pregnant women and staff who had been with the chain for 30 years, were summoned to meet with outplacement agents and then escorted out the doors of its regional offices and headquarters yesterday as part of a nationwide restructuring.
- Amanda Todd suspect Aydin Coban writes open letter proclaiming innocence video
- Aydin Coban, a Dutch citizen who has been charged in the extortion and online harassment of B.C. teenager Amanda Todd, has written an open letter from his jail cell in the Netherlands proclaiming he's innocent and the victim of an orchestrated "hate campaign."
- Exclusive CSE tracks millions of downloads daily: Snowden documents video
- Canada's electronic spy agency sifts through millions of videos and documents downloaded online every day by people around the world, as part of a sweeping bid to find extremist plots and suspects, CBC News has learned.
- Bombardier Transportation accused of corruption in South Korea
- Bombardier Transportation was investigated in South Korea over corruption allegations but was never charged, CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Stephen Harper holds 1st meeting with AFN national Chief Perry Bellegarde
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper met for the first time Wednesday with the national chief for the Assembly of First Nations Perry Bellegarde, in a meeting the two sides said lasted just under an hour.