Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of freezing rain or rain
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of freezing rain mixed with snow beginning late this evening then changing to rain before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low zero.
Periods of rain mixed with drizzle ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High 9.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers late in the evening and after midnight then 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 before morning. Low minus 9.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- War in Iraq and Syria will cost Canada $528M by next year, Kenney says
- Canada's war in Iraq and Syria is expected to cost more than half a billion dollars by this time next year, Defence Minister Jason Kenney revealed Wednesday, one day after federal budget reports stamped the estimate as secret.
- Target Canada to close all stores by April 12
- The end has come. Target Canada will close the last of its 133 stores to the public on April 12.
- Amit Chakma, Western University president, to give back half of $924K salary
- The president of Western University has announced he will voluntarily refund the school nearly half his $924,000 salary last year, money he received in lieu of taking an administrative leave.
- Diplomatic immunity won't fly for Marc Wabafiyebazu, Canadian teen in Miami shootout case video
- The shield of diplomatic immunity affords no protections to the teen son of Canada's consul general in Miami Roxanne Dubé, according to Canada's foreign affairs department.
- Children in care to be taken out of Winnipeg hotels after serious attack on girl video
- Manitoba's family services minister has ordered staff to remove children in care from Winnipeg hotels, in light of a serious attack this morning that left a 15-year-old girl in critical condition.