Set Kapuskasing as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Montreal raw sewage dump plans handed over to Environment Canada
- The City of Montreal says it has given Environment Canada all the necessary documents on its plan to dump billions of litres of raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River.
- Hurricane Oho remnants bring high winds and waves, elating B.C. surfers
- High wind and wave warnings along B.C.'s West Coast have Vancouver Island's surfers suiting up.
- Fair Elections Act's new ID requirements will be tough on students, says activist
- A recent Dalhousie University graduate wants students to know about how the changes in the Fair Elections Act will make it harder for them to vote.
- U.S. Steel flags disappear minutes after court decision
- It didn't take long for the U.S. Steel name to disappear from steel plants in Hamilton and Nanticoke. Moments after a Superior Court decision allowing the steel maker to sever ties with its Canadian counterpart, the flags were gone.
- Strategy time: What the NDP needs to do to win
- Strategists and polling experts say that in the final push to election day, the NDP are likely to hit hard on issues such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership and try to turn the Conservatives' emphasis on the niqab to their advantage.