Grande Cache, AB
Set Grande Cache as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening. Rain or snow overnight. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Snow level 2200 metres lowering to valley bottom after midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Snow level 1500 metres. Low minus 1.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Minister Thomas Lukaszuk accused of misleading legislature
- The opposition Wildrose says Labour Minister Thomas Lukaszuk mislead the legislature when he claimed Alberta’s information commissioner endorsed a controversial government system for vetting freedom of information requests.
- Rain to bring rising river levels and low-level flooding
- Heavy rainfall predicted for Wednesday in the foothills west of Edmonton is expected to raise river levels, though no major flooding is expected.
- Unimmunized students told to stay home in measles scare
- At least 40 students and eight staff at a Red Deer, Alta., elementary school who have not been immunized for measles are being told to stay home.
- Massive Alberta bighorn might be biggest ever
- An Alberta bighorn sheep that lived near Hinton has certainly lived up to its name: it might turn out to be biggest bighorn ever.
- 28-year-old faces murder charges in west Edmonton stabbing
- A 28-year-old man is facing second-degree murder charges following the stabbing death of a man in west Edmonton Monday night.