Grande Cache, AB
Set Grande Cache as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Edmonton LRT gets needed $600M funding from province
- The province will kick in the necessary $600 million towards Edmonton's southeast LRT line, Alberta Premier Alison Redford announced this morning.
- New Valley Line LRT Plan: a closer look
- What will Edmonton's LRT expansion look like? What will be near the stops? With the province promising up to $600 million in various funds to pay for LRT expansion, Mayor Don Iveson says work can go ahead on constructing the Valley Line.
- New Demetrios Karahalios was killed, Edmonton police say
- Edmonton police are now calling the suspicious death of Demetrios Karahalios a homicide.
- Video Scona road speed limit too low, councillor says video
- The speed limit on Scona Road is an artificial one that snares hundreds, even thousands, of drivers in a speed trap each month, says Edmonton city councillor Bryan Anderson.
- $425M emergency radio system may be boondoggle, MLA says
- A new $425 million radio system for police and ambulances in Alberta could be a waste of money, says Tory MLA Steve Young.