Grande Cache, AB
Set Grande Cache as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 9°
82° | 48°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alison Redford's allies disappointed over 'false passengers' report video
- Alison Redford's colleagues and friends appear to be distancing themselves from the former Alberta premier over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- New Changes made to Alberta's list of 'at-risk' animals
- Trumpeter swans have been removed from Alberta’s at-risk species list, say officials.
- AHS issues heat advisory for Edmonton Zone
- Officials are asking Edmontonians to be careful as temperatures soar.
- Justice served up in a sputtering car
- RCMP in Leduc received an unexpected boon Tuesday when a car carrying a wanted man sputtered to a stop in front of a group of officers.
- Online petition for Misericordia replacement launched by NDP
- Earlier this month, flooding caused by a thunderstorm forced the hospital to postpone surgeries for 300 patients. A similar problem occurred in February 2013.