Grande Cache, AB
Set Grande Cache as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Periods of light snow beginning early in the evening. Snow level 1300 metres lowering to valley bottom early in the evening. High plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Snow or rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body en route to Hamilton video
- The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, will be transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton today.
- Updated Fire destroys 3 townhouses under construction in west Edmonton
- The fire broke out just after midnight at the structure at Stony Plain Road and 160th Street.
- 400 new officers needed, Edmonton police commission says
- Edmonton’s police commission is looking for more money to hire hundreds of new recruits, which it says are needed to keep pace with the city’s booming population.
- Photos Gold Medal Plates competitions raises funds for Olympic athletes
- Ten local chefs went head-to-head with their finest kitchen creations in an effort to make it to the Canadian finals in B.C. next year. The event raised money to buy equipment and support Canada's Olympic athletes.
- Feature Condolences for Cpl. Cirillo and Warrant Officer Vincent
- Share your condolences with the families of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent.