Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Mount Cashel abuse survivors win financial settlement
- Men who were abused by Christian Brothers at the Mount Cashel Orphanage and several schools in St. John's have reached a settlement with the Roman Catholic organization.
- Canada Post campaigns against 'no flyers' mailbox signs
- Canada Post has been mailing more than 900,000 letters across the country to people to try to convince them to remove "no flyer" signs from their mailboxes.
- Corner Brook cat house coming down
- The city of Corner Brook has reached an agreement with the owner of a derelict house that was once home to nearly 200 cats to demolish the building on McWhirter's Lane.
- Career criminal alleges police harassment
- A St. John's man with a long criminal record says he is being harassed by police, which he says is interfering with his efforts to turn his life around.
- Dog cruelty case leads to conviction
- Chris Whelan of Lakeview has been convicted of animal cruelty for willfully failing to provide for the adequate care of his dog, Lady.