Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 3:44 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:30 PM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:30 PM AST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Hibbs family takes part in Montreal Massacre vigil
- The family of Juliane Hibbs, who was gunned down by a former boyfriend in October, will be taking part in a St. John's vigil marking the anniversary of the 1989 Montreal Massacre.
- Government invests half-million dollars in seal meat
- The Canadian and Newfoundland and Labrador governments are putting $498,000 into a pilot project to develop value-added seal meat products.
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator video
- A Newfoundland horse-protection charity under fire over accountability and oversight issues appears to have filed incorrect information with federal charity regulators, claiming that all board members are “arm’s length” from each other.
- FashioNL visits the Avalon Mall
- This week’s FashioNL proves that we just love to shop! It’s amazing how crowded the Avalon Mall is no matter what time of day it is. Just try to find a place to park. I popped into the mall a couple of times to seek out colour, sparkle and individuality.
- Gander woman shocked by needles discovery
- A photographer in Gander says she was shocked to discover used needles while she was doing a recent photo shoot.