Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:30 PM AST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:30 PM AST
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 33 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 34 in the morning.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Cathy Bennett named Liberal candidate in Virginia Waters
- The provincial Liberal party has found its candidate for a future byelection to fill the Virginia Waters seat vacated last month by former Premier Kathy Dunderdale.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Team #73 official Cain's Quest winner
- Jason Watkins and Kevin Willmott, Team #73 from Labrador West, are the winners of the 2014 Cain's Quest.
- Fuel spill on Trans-Canada Highway
- A section of the Trans-Canada Highway was reduced to one lane on Friday night after a diesel fuel spill.