Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
W 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 11:30 AM ADT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 11:30 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 14. Wind chill minus 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 31.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New What does The Donald taste like? Restaurant debuts new president-inspired cocktail
- A fine dining restaurant in western Newfoundland is having some fun with its latest cocktail, The Donald, which is a homage to the American president himself.
- Police: 3 assaults Friday in St. John's and surrounding areas
- A number of assaults kept police busy Friday .
- 'It's about having fun': N.L. youth group painting mural for Toronto subway system
- A group in St. John's is working on an art installation that will be displayed in the Toronto subway system as part of the Canada 150 celebrations.
- After thrilling final, central senior hockey faces uncertain future
- A rocky season for the Central West Senior Hockey League came to a conclusion Friday night — What happens next year is far from clear.
- Championing Champney's West: Community spirit keeps town going 25 years after cod moratorium audio
- What started as a concert to lift spirits in Champney's West after the cod moratorium, has grown into a celebratory example of the Bonavista Peninsula community's determination to not only survive, but thrive in rural Newfoundland.