Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:51 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 6:00 AM ADT Wed May 22, 13 at 6:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Labrador school a 'toxic' place to work, says report
- An internal workplace assessment of Queen of Peace Middle School in Happy Valley-Goose Bay says that the school has a hostile work environment.
- St. John's to spend $1.5M to develop park
- St. John's city council has unanimously approved spending $1.5 million to develop land near Kelsey Drive and Kenmount Terrace into a park.
- new Crown attorneys' group head leaving post
- The lawyer who heads the Newfoundland and Labrador Crown Attorneys' Association is leaving his position.
- Woman, children OK after collision video
- Three people in Bay Roberts were taken to hospital on Tuesday after the driver of a car lost control and caused quite a bit of damage.
- Bay Roberts couple win $2M on scratch ticket video
- Wayne and Mary Hiltz of Bay Roberts are the latest lotto millionaires in Newfoundland and Labrador.