Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Fatal car crash on Witless Bay Line
- A section of highway near Witless Bay was reduced to one lane on Monday following a fatal vehicle collision.
- Frank Coleman coronation turning into 'train wreck,' prof says
- The governing PCs are turning into the "walking dead" if Frank Coleman does not soon start explaining his vision to lead the province, political scientist Steve Tomblin says.
- New Facebook group alerts drivers to Northern Peninsula conditions
- A husband-and-wife team who work as emergency medical responders have created a Facebook group to help alert other drivers to precise road and weather conditions on the Northern Peninsula.
- 4 dead whales reported in ice at Bonne Bay
- The Canadian Coast Guard has issued a new report of dead whales off western Newfoundland.
- Marystown names arena, street after Kaetlyn Osmond
- Olympic silver medallist Kaetlyn Osmond says she was delighted to see her hometown of Marystown name both its local arena and a street after her.