Set Churchill as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 10:46 PM CST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 10:46 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 44.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 46 in the morning and minus 36 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 41.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
On Sunday we are back to a mix of sun and cloud. Both days on the weekend will be a little on the chilly side of the seasonal normal.
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around into next week. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Asylum seekers learning to cope without hands after frostbitten walk into Canada video
- It's been exactly two months since Seidu Mohammed and Razak Iyal almost froze to death walking across the border into Manitoba from the United States, and while they're grateful to be in Canada, they're struggling to cope.
- Despite provinces 'being picked off,' Manitoba not in talks for health funding deal, Pallister says
- With the deadline looming for health transfers and other provinces and territories signing separate deals, Premier Brian Pallister says there have been no discussions between Manitoba and Ottawa.
- Police search for person of interest after girl, 14, finds substance on her back at the mall
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help identify a person of interest after a 14-year-old girl found what police believe may have been a bodily fluid on her back while at St. Vital Centre on Sunday.
- Ralph Goodale to raise illegal border crossings with U.S. officials in coming days
- Canada's public safety minister says he'll be discussing the growing issue of asylum seekers trying to sneak across the border into Canada with senior officials in the United States in the coming few days.
- Power disrupted near Portage la Prairie, Man., after trailer comes off truck, rolls into hydro pole
- Power was briefly knocked out near Portage la Prairie, Man., Friday night when a trailer became dislodged from the semi that was towing it and hit a Hydro pole near the junction of Highways 1 and 16.