Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 3:25 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
NW 18 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 31.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 39.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A clipper type low will push across the prairies and bring a few cms of snow across southern MB Saturday night into Sunday. Sunday is a cloudy and rather windy day and we really start to get milder (-6) along with more occasional light snow or flurries through the day. It’s back to a mix of sun and cloud on holiday Monday with a high close to seasonal at -7. Mid week brings another mini cold snap followed by another warm up and a cloudy second half of the week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Fire rips through St. Mary's Road business, traffic blocked video
- St. Mary's Road is closed Sunday afternoon and residents in the 400 block of the street are being asked to temporarily leave the area as fire crews battle a blaze in an industrial building.
- New Lessons from deadly fire in 2007 helped save 2 firefighters on Saturday: Union president
- The president of the United Firefighters of Winnipeg, Alex Forrest, says lessons from a deadly fire the 2007 helped save the lives of two firefighters on Saturday.
- Winnipeg class teaches students how to use medieval weapons
- If you've ever wanted to learn to defend yourself with a long sword, there is a class for you in Winnipeg.
- Jets column: The curious case of the Jets crease
- On the surface, the move to send Connor Hellebuyck back down to the Manitoba Moose made a lot of sense.
- Risk of freezing drizzle in Winnipeg on Sunday
- On Sunday, Winnipeg is mainly cloudy with occasional flurries, according to CBC meteorologist John Sauder.