Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 4:11 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 10:23 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing overnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m expecting a bit of a change for the weekend. We’ll see increasing cloud overnight here in the Red River Valley (earlier in the west). We’ll also be dealing with some scattered showers or thunderstorms on Saturday. This far east, that action starts around mid morning with the thunderstorm mainly in the afternoon. Those showers carry on into the evening and we start Sunday with cloud cover. By Sunday afternoon, I’m expecting some sunshine with a high temp in the mid 20s. This first part of next week looks sunny and warm, then… a little more cloud through the middle of next week but fairly dry.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg can use old malathion pending tests: Health Canada
- Winnipeg can use its years-old malathion supply to kill nuisance mosquitoes if laboratory tests show the impurity content of the insecticide falls within acceptable standards, a City of Winnipeg spokesperson says.
- Canada Post door-to-door mail delivery consultations to attract 'lineups'
- MPs are expecting a high turnout when they begin consulting Canadians on the future of Canada Post, including door-to-door mail delivery, starting this fall.
- 5 things to know about malathion
- Everything you wanted to know about the insecticide used in Manitoba to kill mosquitoes.
- Q&A Christian doctors' group calls referring patients for assisted death 'morally the same'
- The head of a Christian doctors' group says physicians with religious or moral objections to doctor-assisted dying should not be forced to issue referrals to patients but instead allow patients to switch doctors altogether.
- Storm the trenches: Camp Hughes comes alive this weekend in Manitoba
- More than 80 years after the soldiers moved out, Manitoba's Camp Hughes — home to the only intact First World War trench system in North America — is coming back to life.