Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 10:24 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 29.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
High pressure dominates the weather pattern in the eastern prairies for the next couple of days. That means light winds Wednesday as the high sits right over southern Manitoba. Thursday will also be sunny but I’m tracking another low that will bring some showers through the province late on Thursday and into Friday morning. The timing could change on that frontal passage so I’ll keep a close eye on it as we approach the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- New Car slams into Nygard building in Winnipeg
- A car crashed into a Winnipeg building owned by fashion mogul Peter Nygard on Wednesday morning.
- New To fog or not to fog? Winnipeg mayoral candidates weigh in on malathion use video
- Which of Winnipeg's mayoral hopefuls would allow mosquito fogging with malathion if they are elected? Find out where some of the candidates stand on the issue.
- Family pleads for return of son's stolen remains video
- The family of a nine-year-old boy who was killed in a Manitoba plane crash last year has issued a tearful plea for the return of a necklace containing the boy’s ashes that was stolen from a truck in Edmonton Friday.
- New New labels coming for mechanically tenderized meat
- Canadian shoppers will be able to see next month whether the beef they're buying has been mechanically tenderized.
- Analysis Can Aspirin treat breast cancer? Why aren't we trying to find out? video audio
- Researchers are noticing that certain medicine-cabinet drugs like Aspirin may be keeping cancers at bay. But because there are no lucrative patents anymore in these generic medicines, big drug companies are unwilling to fund the costly field trials.