Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 4:44 AM
Sunset: 10:52 PM
N 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 8.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday: S @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
- video Girl, 3, in critical after car hits building in West End video
- A little girl is in critical condition after the van she was in slammed into a building Tuesday morning.
- Tory MLA vows to talk for days on controversial PST hike
- He's got a pack of throat lozenges in his pocket and a list of procedural tricks up his sleeve. Tory MLA Kelvin Goertzen said Tuesday he is ready to start talking in the Manitoba legislature about why the government should not raise the PST.
- Tory MP bows to Elections Canada in fight over expenses
- Conservative MP Shelly Glover has bowed to Elections Canada in a battle over her 2011 campaign expenses, days after filing a court challenge against the agency.
- Judge rules on brothers’ testimony in archbishop sex trial
- Two brothers who say they were sexually abused by an Orthodox priest in Winnipeg will have their testimony considered jointly.
- City eyes special officers for Winnipeg Transit buses video
- A new report is recommending more protections for Winnipeg's bus drivers -- including officers on problem routes and fines for unruly passengers.