Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 5:42 AM CDT
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
S 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 27 this morning.
Cloudy. Light snow over southwestern sections overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Light snow over southwestern sections in the morning. Wind east 30 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-14° | -30°
7° | -22°
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a chilly morning temp of -23 degrees on Wednesday. This week’s ‘hump day’ will be another slightly cool day at -6 with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- New Most Manitoba hospitals don't have full sprinkler systems
- Only one-third of Manitoba's hospitals have full fire sprinkler systems installed, while about a third of them have none, CBC News has learned.
- Winnipegger's garage roof collapses under weight of snow video
- A Winnipeg homeowner is urging others to clear snow from the roofs of their homes, after her garage roof collapsed under about a foot of snow.
- Giant snow drifts reach rooftops in Delta Beach
- Strong north winds have turned Delta Beach into one big snow drift, with some of the snow drifts reaching rooftops in the community at the southern tip of Lake Manitoba.
- Winnipeg waives pipe-thawing fees for homes effective Feb. 28
- Winnipeg city officials are now waiving fees for citizens who have had their pipes thawed since Feb. 28, 2014.
- Manitoba plans 14 new health centres as doctor deadline looms video
- The province is trying to make good on a promise that all Manitobans would have a family doctor by 2015.