Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 11:37 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 10:29 PM
N 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Winds stay gusty into Friday morning with gusts of 50km/h. Friday is certainly the chilly day of the week but the sun returns (mid morning for Winnipeg area) as the temperature soars to about 12 degrees. Saturday, there is a slight risk of a late season patchy frost as winds calm down and early morning temps hover around +1. In the afternoon, the sunshine gets us back to the mid teens and the wind stays fairly light. Should be a fairly comfortable day. Then on Sunday for the RCAF Run and The Teddy Bear’s Picnic, we’ll have a mix of sun and cloud with an afternoon high 17 degrees. Early morning temperatures will be cool though at around 8 degrees. There is a slight chance for a shower or two on Sunday evening.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: ESE @ 10 the morning. Light Wind the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- New Woman arrested for assault, 3 more suspects sought by Winnipeg police
- Winnipeg police need the public's help in finding three suspects believed to be involved in assaulting a man on his doorstep.
- Violent patients at care homes face 'unacceptable' wait for treatment
- A judge wants to see every personal care home in Manitoba have special behavioural units to deal with patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Updated Police go whole hog to catch loose pig in Winnipeg video
- A loose pig made the most of its few moments of freedom in Winnipeg on Friday morning, hamming it up before being caught by police.
- Wounded Afghanistan veteran runs for Soldier On in Winnipeg audio
- Chris Downey's life was forever changed in May 2010 when an improvised explosive device detonated, now he's running in Winnipeg's RCAF Run to support Soldier On.
- Temperature drops 10 C below normal in Winnipeg video
- Brace yourself for a cool and windy Friday in Winnipeg.