Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NNE 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Wind south 30 km/h. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s back to sunshine for the entire province on Wednesday along with a cooler high of 16 in southern sections of the province. It will be much cooler in the north behind that cold front. We do warm up to 20 on Thursday and 24 on Friday but there is some instability along with that warmer air. Computer forecast models suggest showers Thursday night into Friday morning with clearing on Friday and a warm high of 24 degrees. It does look like we’ll have a warmer weekend this time around across southern Manitoba with highs Saturday and Sunday around 20 to 21 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg mayoral forum tackles food security issues
- Six of Winnipeg's seven mayoral candidates gave voters some food for thought at a forum dedicated to food security issues on Tuesday evening.
- Winnipeg programs aim to steer young refugees away from gangs video
- Children from refugee families are at risk of getting involved with Winnipeg's gangs, but one former gang member says programs that help newcomers to Canada are helping kids steer clear of crime.
- Mike Vogiatzakis, Hazem Aslan don't make Winnipeg mayoral ballot video
- Two of Winnipeg's mayoral candidates are no longer in the running, as they didn't collect enough signatures in time for the city's nomination deadline this afternoon.
- Insurance broker's errors blamed for lost benefits video
- A Winnipeg woman wants compensation for what she says are mistakes made by her life insurance broker that cost her thousands of dollars in lost benefits.
- No early provincial election, says Manitoba premier Selinger
- Manitoba's governing New Democrats are starting to prepare for the next election, although Premier Greg Selinger said Tuesday he has no intention of calling a vote any time in the next 12 months.