Set Brochet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 2:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
S 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s a sunny but coolish day. We’ll get to about -3 this afternoon. Expect a -2 high on Friday with a sunny start to the day but a cloudy afternoon with a chance of a flurry then we are back above zero on the weekend. Next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday afternoon and evening with a high of 4 degrees. Sunday is milder at 6 with lots of sunshine and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: N @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 25/40 the morning. S @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- CBC sheds more than 140 jobs in local news across Canada
- CBC English Services has announced that it is shedding more than 140 positions in its local news operations as part of a corporation-wide strategy announced last summer to deal with budget shortfalls.
- New Winnipeg police search for missing man Brian Sawicki, 75
- Winnipeg police are asking for the public's help finding a missing elderly man.
- Manitoba judge Vic Toews fights salary seizure over late rent
- Manitoba judge and former Conservative cabinet minister Vic Toews' wages were to be seized earlier this year in order to fulfill his lease with an Ottawa-area landlord.
- Winnipeg gallery carves out space for Inuit art collection
- Winnipeg's art gallery is trying to carve out space to house what's believed to be the world's largest collection of Inuit art — only a fraction of which is ever on display.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets look to contain the Canadiens
- The Jets (38-24-12) will look to get back on track when they welcome the Montreal Canadiens to town Thursday night in the first of four straight games at MTS Centre.