Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
W 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing near noon. High minus 13.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
From Thursday’s high temp, we only drop 3 or 4 degrees for an overnight low into Friday morning. Friday won’t be quite as bright but you can expect temps up around -3 in the Red River Valley and +1 in the western parts of southern Manitoba like Brandon. Expect a milder weekend as well with my forecast calling for a -3 on Saturday and a -1 on Sunday. Plus temps reach southeastern Manitoba by Monday and Tuesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WNW @ 10 the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg Folk Festival releases 2015 line-up
- The lineup for this year's Winnipeg Folk Festival was announced Wednesday evening.
- Swan River New Democrat says NDP treated his constituency unfairly
- An already controversial situation in Swan River just got worse for the NDP. A last minute re-vote that was supposed to regain the trust of people in the constituency, is now being challenged.
- Bell blames Manitoba customer for not noticing billing error video
- You might want to check your monthly bill, if you have satellite TV service from Bell.
- Mark Edward Grant could get new trial in abduction, murder of Candace Derksen video
- Cliff and Wilma Derksen remain convinced that Mark Edward Grant is responsible for their daughter's 1984 abduction and murder but understand why the man is happy he's been awarded a new trial.
- Kelvin High School student wins prestigious $100,000 award
- This year's graduating class has a lot to worry about, especially when it comes to paying for post-secondary education. But not 17-year-old Kelvin High School student Hannah Lank.