Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 6:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NE 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are certainly into a lasting milder trend. Daytime highs will be between 6 and 8 degrees through into next week and what’s left of the snow cover is disappearing.
Sunday brings a cloud day with a slight chance of a sprinkle around mid day.
Looking ahead, our milder than usual temperatures will last through the end of next week. I even have a double digit high forecast for Thursday.
The latest flood forecast from the province indicates little impact on spring flooding in the Red River Valley from next week’s warmer weather.
I also see a couple of chances for some showers next week on Wednesday and again on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Fire destroys youth centre in Pukatawagan, Man. video
- A youth centre in a northern Manitoba First Nation has burned to the ground.
- Video commenting 'Nothing's held back': Manitobans in the public eye experience range of rudeness on social media
- Althea Guiboche, a well known anti-poverty activist in Winnipeg, says 'block and delete' work wonders.
- Fewer Canadians being refused entry at U.S. land border
- Fewer Canadians are being turned away at the U.S. land border in recent months despite mounting concerns that Donald Trump's immigration policies are making it much harder to cross, The Canadian Press has learned.
- What lessons could Saskatchewan's budget hold for Manitoba?
- In the wake of Saskatchewan's controversial budget — filled with tax hikes and cuts to the public sector — Manitoba might be looking for lessons ... or warnings.
- Hidden wall compartments, 'pyramid' boxes and a trick latch: Trucker guilty of trafficking 400 pounds of pot
- A Manitoba judge found a truck driver guilty of trafficking a controlled substance after police found nearly 400 pounds of the drug hidden behind boxes of electronics in his trailer during a routine inspection.