Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Periods of rain. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect some showers in the north on Sunday. In the south, we’ll enjoy a mix of sun and cloud Sunday with high temps close to seasonal. As we head into next week, that northern cold front swings through the south and starts our work week off with cloud cover on Monday and occasional showers. We’ll clear on Tuesday and, at this point, Tuesday through Friday look fairly dry with highs between 13 and 16 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Almost half of newborns seized in Manitoba have developmental, addiction issues
- Manitoba's family services minister says almost half the hundreds of newborns seized by the province have developmental or addiction issues.
- Video Jets defeat Flames in final pre-season game video
- Winnipeg beats Calgary 3-2.
- Recap Sean Whyte lifts Eskimos to win over Bombers with last-second field goal video
- Sean Whyte booted a 53-yard field goal as time expired to give the Edmonton Eskimos a 24-23 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday.
- Family holds funeral for Jamie Prefontaine, a.k.a. Brooklyn of Winnipeg's Most
- Friends and family gathered to mourn a member of a controversial hip-hop band Saturday at Winnipeg’s Calvary Temple.
- More than 2,000 people lose power in east Transcona: Hydro
- About 2,100 people lost power in east Transcona on Saturday.