Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 29, 16 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
SSW 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Sep 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. A few showers beginning early in the afternoon. High 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Another beautiful autumn day across the south. We are stringing together several dry days and that is good news for the harvest. I don’t see any rain until perhaps Monday afternoon. Daytime highs will also be the 19 to 21 degree range through the weekend with fairly low dewpoints as well (dry air mass). The winds do get somewhat energetic Friday afternoon and again on Sunday with gusts to 40km/h out of the south. Once the next batch of rain arrives later on Monday, it sticks around for a few days. I think Wednesday will be the soggy day though with periods of rain and falling temps through the day. My forecast high on Thursday is a measly 10 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
- Video Erratic driver hits SUV and cyclist, then escapes through park video
- Police are looking for a driver who hit an SUV, a cyclist and then drove away through a park in St. Boniface.
- 'It's scary stuff': Deadly drug carfentanil is in Winnipeg, police confirm video
- Winnipeg police have confirmed they seized the deadly street drug carfentanil from a city hotel room, where they found blotter tabs that lab tests confirmed contain the powerful opioid.
- Winnipeg police look for 'dangerous' man linked to series of assaults
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help them find a man wanted in connection with a series of assaults, but warn he is dangerous and should not be approached.
- West Nile virus detected in Manitoba senior after her death, officials say
- An elderly woman from southern Manitoba had contracted to West Nile virus before she died, say provincial health officials.
- Manitoba deficit lower than previous estimates
- The Manitoba government is seeing a $166-million improvement in its deficit situation over its own estimates earlier this year.