Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 8:16 PM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
NE 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Low minus 30.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 41.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 40.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we approach Wednesday, a more organized system moves up through the Dakotas and Minnesota and drops an accumulating snowfall in parts of southern Manitoba through the day Wednesday. The southeast will get most of the snow… I think between 5 and 10 cms in areas like Sprague and through Kenora. In Winnipeg and generally along the Trans-Canada, about 5cm from Wednesday morning though Thursday morning. More flurries are in my forecast for Thursday and Friday as the temps continue to ‘tank’ for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 30/40 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winter storms into southern Manitoba video
- Lots of snow, some strong winds and frigid temperatures are all in the forecast for southern Manitoba.
- Mike O'Shea hired as Blue Bombers head coach video
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announced Wednesday afternoon what everyone on social media had already reported earlier in the day: Mike O'Shea is the team's newest head coach.
- Urgent care clinic for cancer patients opens in Winnipeg
- Cancer and blood disorder patients can now get faster care for their symptoms at an urgent care clinic that is now open in Winnipeg.
- Mayor aims to reopen Sherbrook Pool video
- Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz said he's working on ways to find $2.8 million to repair and reopen the Sherbrook Pool as soon as possible.
- Teen charged after woman, 59, found badly beaten
- A 17-year-old girl has been arrested after another woman was found badly beaten lying in the snow in a northern Manitoba community.