Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:52 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
W 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Recap Eskimos defeat Redblacks to win Grey Cup video
- Jordan Lynch's one-yard touchdown run with 3:17 remaining rallied the Edmonton Eskimos to an exciting 26-20 Grey Cup win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Sunday night.
- Photos The 103rd annual Grey Cup
- Our photo coverage of the 103rd annual Grey Cup between the Ottawa Redblacks and the Edmonton Eskimos.
- Updated Pedestrian rushed to hospital after Main Street crash
- One person was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car Sunday night on Main Street in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeggers call for change at climate march video
- Hundreds of people marched in Winnipeg Sunday afternoon to raise awareness about climate change and to call on governments to do more to invest in clean energy.
- Video Winnipeg 'a great host' for 103rd Grey Cup, fan says video
- CBC's Courtney Rutherford wraps up Grey Cup week and the Championship game in Winnipeg