Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 4:08 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light this morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 11.
Sunny. High 6.
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
3° | -15°
37° | 5°
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Winnipeg Jets fans remain defiant after heartbreaker in Anaheim video
- The Ducks scored with 19 seconds left in Game 2, bringing the final score to 2-1 Anaheim. The Ducks now lead the series 2-0.
- Recap Ducks rally again to beat Jets video
- Jakob Silfverberg scored in the final minute of regulation as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday to take a 2-0 lead in their first-round series.
- NHL playoffs: 4 stories from Saturday night video
- It was get-even day for three teams that trailed in their playoff series on Saturday as the Penguins, Blues and Lightning all posted victories in their respective series. However, the Jets failed to follow suit in Anaheim.
- Ducks score in final seconds to take Game 2 against Jets video
- The Jets will head home trailing the Ducks 0-2 in the series after Anaheim scored with just seconds left in the third period to take Game 2.
- Getting Even Dustin Byfuglien checks Ryan Kesler into the bench video
- Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien delivered a hard, but legal body check to Ryan Kesler, sending the Anaheim Ducks centre over the boards and into the bench.