Lynn Lake, MB
Set Lynn Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 9:06 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Winds start to drop on Thursday so conditions will gradually improve through the day. We start to get colder Thursday though with a high at -9 (bang on normal). Friday will be mainly sunny but very cold. Daytime highs will be around -17 on Friday which starts an extended period of very cold weather which lasts through the weekend and well into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Lost grandfather returned home after 13 km overnight walk down highway
- A Manitoba family is grateful to the rescuer of an 82-year-old Winnipeg man who went missing on Sunday afternoon and was found Monday morning, walking down a highway outside the city in soaked pants and a thin sweater.
- Winnipeg man living with disability 'aged out' of support services video
- A Winnipeg man living with cerebral palsy says he is both too old and too smart to access support services he'd once had as a minor. He's now filed a human rights complaint against both Manitoba Health and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.
- Mossey River, Man., declares state of emergency after lake ice piles up in river
- A state of emergency has been declared in the Winnipegosis, Man., area because of lake ice that caused river levels in the village to rise to critical levels Tuesday night.
- Inquest called into Remand Centre death of Errol Greene, wife says
- For months now, Rochelle Pranteau has been asking for an inquest to look into the death of her husband, Errol Greene, who died while in custody at the Winnipeg Remand Centre. This week, she says, the office of Manitoba's chief medical examiner told her it will call for that inquest.
- Churchill port and rail operator sues government for losses
- The company that runs the port of Churchill and the rail line to it is suing the provincial government for more than $1.7 million, saying former premier Greg Selinger guaranteed Manitoba would cover its losses for the 2015 season.