Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 7.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
By the time we wake up Wednesday the clouds will be thickening up here in the south as rain heads into the region for later in the day. I see the rain hitting the Red River Valley by supper time Wednesday. It looks like a few hours at least of fairly steady rain Wednesday evening. Thursday starts with cloud cover which will stick around here in the Red River Valley until at least mid afternoon. Once the clouds clear, we’ll enjoy a dry and warmer weather pattern as we approach the long weekend. I’m posting temps in the 20s for Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Road work hurting East Kildonan strip mall, business owners say
- Business owners at an East Kildonan strip mall say they are losing revenue due to road work that is forcing potential customers to go out of their way to access the shops.
- Worried about your teen and drugs? 5 things CBC asked Winnipeg police
- We asked Const. Andrew Wahl what he's talking to teens about as part of the drug awareness presentation, and what he thinks parents should know about drugs.
- Winnipeg woman wants to belong to St. Andrew's Society, despite fight to keep women out video
- A woman who wants to join a private Winnipeg club says she was caught off guard to hear some members are fighting a decision to allow women in the group, but she still wants to join.
- University of Winnipeg RecPlex named in honour of Lloyd Axworthy
- the University of Winnipeg's Board of Regents voted Monday night to name a new recreation complex on Spence Street the Axworthy Health and RecPlex in honour of the U of W's former president and vice-chancellor.
- Man charged in Facebook speeding video arrested at Swan River radio station video
- The man who was charged after allegedly posting a video to Facebook of himself driving 190 km/h down a Manitoba highway had another run in with the law on Tuesday.