Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 10:01 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 8.
Sunny. High 23.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
How does mid 20s, lots of sunshine and fairly light winds sound for this weekend? This time around, the rain happens after the weekend. Isn’t it supposed to work that way? Yes…. I’m talking to you Mother Nature!!! A low pressure centre will track through North Dakota on Sunday night and spread some showers through southern Manitoba on Monday and Tuesday. Right now, it looks like the rain could be into the upper Red River Valley by lunchtime Monday and last through the evening and overnight into the first half of Tuesday. Behind that system, daytime highs will stay close to seasonal but slightly cooler by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 10 the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
- CAA helps Manitobans with spring cleaning on Saturday
- Those who are cleaning up their garages for spring have extra help on Saturday.
- Beautiful, sunny Saturday in Winnipeg video
- If May long weekend's weather kept you inside, Saturday is the perfect opportunity to make up for lost time — CBC meteorologist John Sauder is calling for a beautiful day.
- Pregnancy not a factor in firing, ruling disappoints Human Rights Commission
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission "disappointed" by ruling that pregnancy wasn't a factor in firing.
- Manitoba thalidomide survivor 'elated' over annual pensions
- "I'm glad. I'm elated," said Paul Murphy, a thalidomide survivor in Selkirk, Man., after hearing the federal government's announcement Friday that he and other survivors will receive annual pensions, in addition to lump sum payments announced earlier this year.
- Winnipeg doctor disciplined for sending patients to ER video
- In a rare move, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM) has disciplined a doctor for sending patients to the emergency room without examining them himself - a practice the CPSM says can contribute to long waits in the ER.