Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 17.
Sunny. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -16°
36° | 3°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect sunshine but a chilly and breezy -2 on Wednesday. We do gradually warm up toward the weekend. Afternoon another messy Saturday that includes some morning wet snow and afternoon rain…. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/30 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NNE @ 15 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: ENE @ 10 in the morning. ENN @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg fire sends 1 to hospital in critical condition
- Emergency crews were called at about 5 a.m. to a rooming house on Enfield Crescent, near Marion Street, in the city's St. Boniface neighbourhood.
- Manitoba's first ever courtroom broadcast to air today
- Television cameras will be allowed to broadcast from inside a Manitoba courtroom for the first time ever Wednesday afternoon as part of a pilot program launched by the province.
- Month-old baby dies in CFS care, family seeks answers video
- A Colombian family wants answers after a new-born baby seized by a Child and Family Services agency in Winnipeg died after just a month in care.
- New Stony Mountain in lockdown until Thursday: assistant warden
- Stony Mountain Institution will be on lockdown until Thursday, according to officials with the prison.
- Soaring tuition costs force students to work more hours: analysis video
- Many university students have to work double, triple and in some cases six times the number of hours in minimum-wage jobs to afford tuition costs compared to 40 years ago, according to Statistics Canada data analyzed by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.