Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SE 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We start the week with a cloudy day and a few showers drifting west to east in the early afternoon. On radar, those are mainly south and east of the Winnipeg area and have been anything from rain to snow to freezing rain this morning.
You won’t need the sunglasses much today across the south and temps will be close to seasonal.
Tuesday will be brighter with a high temp up around 7. The real warm up starts on Wednesday though with a high temp in the double digits. That’s also our next opportunity for some rain. There is a brief band of showers scheduled for the evening here in the RRV.
Thursday is brighter once again and Friday looks soggy at this point but still mild.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: N @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NE @ 20 in the morning. NE @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New Indigenous Affairs minister, Manitoba chiefs meet to discuss child welfare
- Indigenous Affairs Minister Carolyn Bennett says she wants to see a child-centred approach when it comes to child welfare in Manitoba.
- Indigenous students claim sexual abuse at Catholic day school in Manitoba
- In a case with striking similarities to testimony made by residential school survivors, two Indigenous adult women say they were repeatedly sexual abused by clergy at a Catholic day school in Manitoba they were forced to attend as children.
- New Winnipeg hockey siblings score full hockey scholarships to same U.S. university
- Siblings Dylan and Kyra Thiessen have played sports together for their entire lives and now they’re taking things to a new level.
- 2 men shot in the hand on Sunday, police say
- Weekend shootings left two men with gunshot injuries to their hands, Winnipeg police say.
- Longtime Winnipeg Harvest volunteer Dave Mouland mourned
- A longtime volunteer at Winnipeg Harvest is being remembered as a tireless advocate for low-income people living in the city.