Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
ENE 26 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Most of the rain falls tonight into Thursday morning… then we’ll see a bit of everything on Thursday including the odd sunny break and some showers in the afternoon. I’m expecting possibly another 10mm of rain Thursday depending on the strength of the showers in the afternoon. We could even see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning before the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday late in the afternoon or early evening and set up for a sunny, dry weekend with highs of 9 and 11 Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 25/30 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20 in the morning. ESE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: ESE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- New Fire leaves newly-wed Manitoba couple homeless
- A newly-wed couple in Morris, Manitoba, is homeless after their house burned to the ground.
- Winnipeg's St. James Street crowned worst road once again
- The pothole-laden St. James Street in Winnipeg topped the list of votes in CAA's annual poll for the second time in three years.
- Hydro pole crashes onto Winnipg street after car slams into it
- A car slammed into a hydro pole just before 3 a.m. on Thursday, sending the pole crashing across Main Street near Kildona Park.
- Video Great grey owl, rehabbed and ready, released in Manitoba video
- One month of rehab at the Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre in Ile des Chenes, Man. was all it took to get a great grey owl healthy and stealthy again.
- New Wedding plans on the Prairies are priciest in Canada, survey shows
- A new survey suggests people in Saskatchewan and Manitoba plan to spend, on average, $27,200 on a future wedding. That figure is the highest in the country.