Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 8:24 AM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. High minus 11.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of light snow late in the afternoon. High minus 9.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect another rather chilly day Thursday. At least the wind won’t be as strong as it was on Wednesday afternoon. We reach a slightly below normal daytime high of -8 here in Winnipeg. Then…. just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -1 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Province to reveal plan to welcome Syrian refugees to Manitoba
- Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger is expected to reveal details on Thursday of the province's plan to welcome Syrian refugees to the province.
- Winnipeggers face cold Thursday before temperatures climb back up
- Winnipeg starts off cloudy on Thursday before the sun comes out by the afternoon.
- Gearing up for Grey Cup? Expect to pay more for your hotel
- As Grey Cup festival kicks off and fans begin to arrive, hotels are prepared for an onslaught of incoming visitors. But the high demand the CFL final has created means room rates are going for a premium.
- Blog American Thanksgiving is here, where are the Winnipeg Jets?
- The Winnipeg Jets lost to the Washington Capitals 5-3 on Wednesday night. While they may not be done for the season at this point, there are some things the Jets should do to hang out with the big boys in the NHL's Central Division, writes Adam Wazny.
- 'I do miss her every night,' says husband of woman killed in Portage Avenue crash
- The husband of Brandi Manningway, a 27-year-old woman who died in Monday's crash in downtown Winnipeg, says he is trying to come to terms with what happened.