Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 43.
Clear. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 38.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-26° | -33°
-15° | -27°
-32° | -38°
-26° | -36°
-30° | -36°
-22° | -33°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- New Sun returns to Manitoba but bitter cold remains
- After a few gloomy, grey days, the sun is coming back out in Manitoba but there won’t be any reprieve from the teeth-rattling cold.
- Winnipeg magician Darcy Oake debuts TV special in UK
- Darcy Oake, a Winnipeg magician who rose to fame this spring as a contestent on Britain's Got Talent, is getting a lot of attention overseas again.
- Reporter notebook: CBC's Jillian Taylor reflects on Tina Fontaine
- How does a 15-year-old girl end up dead in the river? That question haunts me. I think about Tina Fontaine every day. Sadly, she is not the only one.
- Feature CBC Manitoba's top funny, weird, cute, offbeat stories of 2014
- This year CBC Manitoba covered a number of funny, eccentric, and cute stories from locals. Dogs were married in Brandon, UFO sightings were high, people were swimming and canoeing in the streets of White Ridge, the world's biggest poutine was created and consumed, and more!
- Winnipeg's Operation Red Nose short 100 New Year's Eve drivers
- Operation Red Nose needs more drivers to join their forces New Year’s Eve.