Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 8:13 PM CDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 8:13 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a trough headed across the south Thursday night that will bring some showers or a weak thunderstorm to Dauphin, Brandon and Swan River regions. That weather moves into the Red River Valley by Friday morning. After some showers in the morning. we’ll start to clear Friday afternoon. Saturday will be a great day…. dry with lots of sun and seasonal temps.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg universities send memo to quell ebola concerns video
- Winnipeg university students are being told about the arrival of international students from areas affected by the Ebola virus.
- Camper Chris Cloutier recalls 3-day ordeal in Manitoba wilderness video
- A Manitoba camper who was lost in the woods for three days says he relied on skills he saw on TV to survive, as well as a lighter and a bag of all-dressed potato chips.
- Wasylycia-Leis leading Winnipeg mayoral race, 2 polls find video
- Two early election polls put Judy Wasylycia-Leis in the front of the race for the mayor's job in Winnipeg.
- Habitat for Humanity grateful for donations after tool thefts
- The head of Habitat for Humanity in Manitoba says he's humbled by the response he's received from the community after thousands of dollars in construction tools were stolen earlier this month.
- Man, 74, hit by semi near Manitoba campground
- A 74-year-old man was rushed to hospital Thursday afternoon after being hit by a semi near Creekside Campground.