Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 5:22 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
NNE 11 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT
A few showers ending this morning then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- Elijah Harper's daughter overwhelmed by condolences video
- Elijah Harper's daughter, Holly, said she was touched by the outpouring of sympathy and condolences for her father, as hundreds of Manitobans lined up at the Manitoba Legislature to pay their respects.
- Former Manitoba sheriffs face more charges in Winnipeg
- Richard Gordon and Jackie Burgoyne have been charged with three more counts of sexual assault after police said two more alleged victims came forward.
- Drivers argument ends with gunfire in Winnipeg's Exchange District
- A 22-year-old man is in custody after a car crash and gun fire in Winnipeg's Exchange District early Monday morning.
- Winnipeg woman warns pet owners of poison in north end
- A Winnipeg family is looking for answers after their dogs got severely sick on the weekend resulting in one of the canines dying.
- 10 years since mad cow linked to Saskatchewan farm audio
- For many working in the Canadian agricultural industry, May 20 marks 10 years since a Saskatchewan family farm near Baldwinton was deemed to be the origin of an outbreak of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), or mad cow disease.