Leaf Rapids, MB
Set Leaf Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 12:05 PM CST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 9:02 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
NW 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 42.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 41.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 41.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-27° | -34°
-17° | -29°
-27° | -35°
-17° | -31°
-22° | -36°
-8° | -33°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’re seeing ice crystals rather than falling snow today. The difference… ice crystals are very fine grains and just kind of hang there… making streets really slippery once they settle. Sun/cloud mix for the rest of the day, then clearing tonight and a good shot at -30 tonight. The late day winds will pick up so wind chills will be close to warning criteria. I’m expecting a wind chill warning for at least part of the province tonight. The cold weather sticks around for the rest of the week and through the weekend. Daytime highs will be in the -20s through Sunday with some moderation early next week.The next best chance for a couple of centimetres of snow?...... late Friday and Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. N @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets clash with Blues
- The Winnipeg Jets return home to play the St. Louis Blues tonight after a successful season-high six-game road trip.
- Winnipeg to host NHL's Heritage Classic in 2016
- The NHL's outdoor Heritage Classic will be played in Winnipeg in 2016.
- Deer numbers down in Manitoba, but more seen in Winnipeg
- Manitoba's deer population is on the decline but homeowners in Winnipeg say they're constantly trying to keep deer away from their homes and yards.
- Winnipeg driver blames unplowed road's ruts for crash video
- A Winnipeg woman says she'll have to pay for a car crash that she and others believe was caused by a city street in need of snow clearing.
- New Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs slashed by $2M funding cut
- The Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs says it has less than four months to figure out how to keep the organization afloat as of April 2014, when the full extent of the federal government's cut to its core funding will be felt.