Set Victoria as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the evening and overnight. Low 8.
|Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver man attacked, killed in Costa Rica
- A Canadian man has been killed in Costa Rica in an apparent home invasion, but Foreign Affairs has released few other details on the matter.
- photos Prince Andrew in Victoria for Highland Games
- Prince Andrew is in Victoria this weekend, as Scots celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Highland Games.
- Thief robs, injures woman in wheelchair
- Police in Agassiz are searching for a purse-snatcher who robbed a woman in an electric wheelchair.
- Rob Ford should resign if allegations true, councillors say video
- Two councillors say that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford should resign from office if unproven allegations that he was caught on tape smoking crack cocaine turn out to be true.
- East Vancouver residents in 'guerrilla gardening' campaign video
- Frustrated Vancouver residents have spent the weekend "guerrilla gardening" after repeated calls to the city to clean up the area's green spaces have fallen on deaf ears.