Set Victoria as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 01, 15 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jun 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait. Low 11.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking IHIT called to stabbing in Langley
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is investigating a fatal stabbing in Langley on Monday night.
- B.C. amateur photographer wants to find blissful married couple in U.K. photo
- A B.C. amateur photographer wants to find a newlywed couple who he snapped in a drive-by photo in front of Tower Bridge.
- Doctors of B.C. recount shows Brian Day, Alan Ruddiman were tied
- Doctors of B.C. is headed for a second election round after a recount showed the two leading candidates were tied.
- Jaws' 40th anniversary highlights film's legacy for sharks audio
- Steven Spielberg's blockbuster "Jaws" was released 40 years ago today. Did the iconic movie give sharks a bad name? A curator at the Vancouver Aquarium says there's a silver lining.
- Whitecaps draw familiar rival, Honduran side in Champions League
- The Vancouver Whitecaps drew a familiar opponent in the CONCACAF Champions League draw on Monday. Vancouver will play Major League Soccer's Seattle Sounders and the Honduran side Club Olimpia in Group F of the tournament.