Set Victoria as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 30, 16 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23 except 17 near the water. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the evening and overnight. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. Realtor gains internet fame with ad of laser beams shooting from eyes
- A B.C. real estate agent is getting some attention for her boldly different ad, but Patricia Houlihan's says it's not a photoshopped prank.
- B.C. environment minister says climate scientists' letter 'doesn't meet with reality'
- International climate change experts have decried plans for a liquified natural gas industry in B.C., but Environment Minister Mary Polak says LNG has a key role to play as a transition fuel — and that those experts haven't taken a wide enough view of the industry.
- English Bay mercury spill remains a mystery
- Crews have now fully cleaned up the peculiar mercury spill that was spotted underneath a bench at English Bay on Sunday.
- New Class of '46 reunites for 70th anniversary in Vancouver
- 30 members of the Lord Byng Secondary School class of 1946 gathered for their 70-year reunion Monday in Vancouver.
- New Surrey substation feeds needs of growing, power-hungry city
- BC Hydro says energy consumption in Surrey has risen by almost 30 per cent over the last decade — and is expected to rise by another 30 per cent in the next 10 years.