Set Taloyoak as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 3:00 AM MST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 3:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 31. Wind chill minus 47 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 48.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 31. Wind chill minus 48.
|A few clouds||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-31° | -37°
-24° | -35°
-26° | -32°
-15° | -26°
-26° | -33°
-15° | -27°
-26° | -27°
-15° | -17°
-27° | -29°
-17° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Jackpine Mine will destroy wetlands and wildlife, First Nations say
- For Alice Rigney, the news that the largest known reservoir of crude bitumen in the world is about to get even bigger, was a big blow.
- Blog Is it a good time to be 'Indian?' video
- CBC is launching a new Aboriginal website. Reporter Connie Walker introduces the online community with a tough question: Is it a good time to be 'Indian?'
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Video Yellowknife speedskating club celebrates 35 years video
- The Yellowknife Speed Skating Club is marking a milestone, celebrating its 35th year at the same time that one of its alumni is off to the Winter Olympics.
- Salvation Army donations on track in Whitehorse
- Donations at The Salvation Army in Whitehorse are up this year, and that's largely thanks to its kettle campaign.