Set Taloyoak as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 2:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT Mon May 20, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches overnight. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunny. Low minus 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Long-awaited mental health centre opens in Iqaluit
- The Government of Nunavut opened the Akausisarvik Mental Health Treatment Centre on Friday.
- NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy video
- The NDP has asked the RCMP to launch an investigation into the $90,000 payment from the prime minister's former top aide, Nigel Wright, to Senator Mike Duffy in relation to the Senate expense scandal.
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Yukon flood victims advised to register with government
- Yukon emergency officials want those affected by flooding last week to register with social services, and to submit a list of what was damaged or lost in the flood.
- Canadian students compete in northern history film program video
- Twenty-six students from across the country are showcasing their knowledge of northern history as finalists in a program called Canada's History - Young Citizens.