Set Taloyoak as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 1:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 4:21 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 2:00 PM MDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 2:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New 'Can't stop thinking about him': Cape Dorset teen missing at sea for 3 days
- A search and rescue operation is still underway for a Cape Dorset teenager missing at sea for three days.
- New Dylan Charpentier pleads guilty to killing cousin Luke in rollover crash
- Exactly two years after Dylan Charpentier killed his cousin in a suspected drunk driving rollover, the 20-year-old pleaded guilty to dangerous driving causing death.
- Who's running in the Yukon election this fall?
- A rundown of who will be — and who wants to be — on the ballot in the 2016 Yukon territorial election. All three party leaders are now confirmed in their nominations.
- Updated George River caribou herd could be wiped out in 5 years, says province
- A drastic drop in the George River caribou population means the herd is at a "critically low" level, says the Newfoundland and Labrador government.
- Is junior kindergarten duplicating Aboriginal Head Start program? report asks
- As the junior kindergarten program in the N.W.T. enters its third year in 16 communities, teachers and parents are worried about the impact on other programs.