Set Taloyoak as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -44
Feels like: -47
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 46.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 43.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. High minus 28.
-29° | -33°
-20° | -27°
-26° | -35°
-15° | -31°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Baffin Gas Bar lends out SPOT devices to hunters
- Baffin Gas Bar in Iqaluit is now lending out SPOT locator devices for free to people going out on the land.
- Nunavut plans to build 80 housing units by next summer
- The Nunavut Housing Corporation is looking for contractors to build 80 units by summer 2015.
- Nunavut MLAs begin working through new capital budget
- Nunavut's capital budget for the coming year was presented in the legislature Monday afternoon, spelling out spending for infrastructure for everything including schools, arena and sewage lagoons.
- Carmacks man dies in snowmobile crash
- A 37-year-old man was killed when his snowmobile rolled over on him on Saturday near Mandanna Lake, about 50 kilometres southeast of Carmacks and south of the Robert Campbell Highway.
- Deline voters head to the polls on self-government deal
- Polls are open today, tomorrow and Wednesday for members of the Deline First Nation to vote on a final self-government agreement.