Set Taloyoak as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of light snow early this morning. High minus 33.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 39. Wind chill minus 53.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 33. Wind chill minus 51.
-30° | -35°
-22° | -31°
-27° | -33°
-17° | -27°
-27° | -34°
-17° | -29°
-27° | -31°
-17° | -24°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- DND announces DEW Line clean-up completed
- The remediation project involved 21 radar sites at a cost of $575 million.
- Spring 2016 set as target to settle school claims
- The chief adjudicator in the Indian Residential School Adjudication Secretariat says far more claims than expected
- No charges to be laid for teen set on fire in Whitehorse
- The Whitehorse RCMP say the parents of all the teens involved in the incident have agreed it should resolved outside of the courts.
- Constituents not surprised by Uqqummiut MLA's suspension
- Constituents of Uqqummiut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq say they are disappointed but not surprised that he has been suspended from the Nunavut legislature.
- Whitehorse teen found safe after being reported missing
- A 15-year-old girl was located Friday morning at a friend's house after being reported missing overnight.