Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NW 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Firefighters were unaware Peel warehouse contained explosive materials video
- Three firefighters were injured after a warehouse filled with aerosol spray cans and butane lighters exploded as they battled a blaze early Wednesday morning. A fourth firefighter was treatead for smoke inhalation.
- Convenience stores fight back against Beer Store ads
- The battle between the Beer Store and Ontario's convenience stores over selling alcohol rages on this week, with the Ontario Convenience Stores Association responding to last week's controversial commercial by The Beer Store.
- NDP push 'modest' corporate tax hike to help fund transit video
- Ontario NDP Leader Andrea Horwath says her party would like to see a "modest" increase to corporate income taxes, so that revenue can be generated to use for transit and infrastructure improvements.
- Executive committee rejects pay hike for Toronto councillors
- Toronto city councillors are unlikely to be getting a pay raise beyond the rate of inflation in the years ahead.
- Updated Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment video
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game, and won't be reprimanded.