Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 31.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Toronto councillors cooling on 2024 Olympic bid
- Four city councillors voiced concerns about Toronto's potential Olympic bid ahead of a budget meeting on Monday.
- Ontario unveils new sex-ed ad in week before classes resume
- The Ontario government has released a new ad for its controversial sex-education curriculum that touches on areas including same-sex marriage, sexting and consent.
- London, Ont., was world's 'serial killer capital': UWO prof
- At first glance, London, Ont., doesn't seem like the type of place that would harbour a serial killer, but a new book has revealed it may have been a more dangerous place than meets the eye.
- Scarborough teenager killed in Jamaica shooting
- A 14-year-old boy from the Scarborough area of Toronto was shot and killed in the Jamaican capital of Kingston early Sunday.
- Updated Unstable antenna on Trump Tower forces police to close intersection
- Toronto police say a major downtown intersection will be closed for an “extended period of time” on Monday due to an unstable antenna on the roof of the Trump Tower.