Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 02, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 10:19 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 10:19 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto city manager questions city's reliance on land transfer tax
- Toronto city manager Peter Wallace was blunt about the city's reliance on the municipal land transfer tax in an address to Mayor Tory's executive committee Tuesday.
- Shooting near Finch and Islington, 1 injured
- One man is in custody and another is in hospital after a shooting in the city's north end.
- Dave Jordano wins $50K Aimia | AGO Photography Prize
- American photographer Dave Jordano, whose recent oeuvre brought him back to his hometown of Detroit and bears witness to those living in the struggling American city, has won the $50,000 Aimia AGO Photography Prize.
- Angry crowd confronting officer during LCBO arrest caught on video video
- Police officials say the video doesn't show the whole story. But one bystander says chaotic footage he posted online shows what happened after an unprovoked assault by a Toronto police officer against a young black man.
- Robin Pilkey again acclaimed as TDSB chair
- Robin Pilkey has been returned to her position as chair of the Toronto District School Board.