Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Amaria Diljohn's loved ones gather at vigil in Scarborough
- The friends and family of a Toronto teenager who was struck and killed by a TTC bus have gathered in Scarborough to hold a candlelight vigil in her memory.
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- A Canadian man was shot by U.S. border guards after he allegedly pointed a handgun at them at the Ambassador Bridge, an incident that unfolded after the same man reportedly had a confrontation with police at a McDonald’s restaurant in Windsor, Ont.
- Recap Raptors soar to victory over struggling Knicks
- Lou Williams and Kyle Lowry each scored 22 points, and the Toronto Raptors beat the New York Knicks 118-108 on Sunday for their sixth consecutive win.
- Suspected drunk drivers keep police busy in Toronto, Peel
- Several suspected drunk drivers came to the attention of police in Toronto and Peel Region overnight.
- Holiday feasting: 7 ways to stay healthy in the face of temptation
- Tasty temptation lurks everywhere at this time of year, but there are ways to savour festive flavours and enjoy fine food without packing on the pounds.