Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 9:20 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Snow mixed with rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 8:39 PM EST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 8:39 PM EST
Snow mixed with rain. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- More people should engage in politics so 'no party gets to run against Muslim Canadians,' Justin Trudeau says video
- Canadians from different backgrounds should get involved in politics so that “no party gets to run against Muslim Canadians or any other group,” says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- Physician killed, neurosurgeon husband charged with murder: 'How could this all happen?'
- Friends, colleagues, and patients are grappling with the death of Toronto family doctor Elana Fric-Shamji and the murder charges now laid against her husband, neurosurgeon Mohammed Shamji, who'd posted about his years of "married bliss" on Twitter.
- Snow, slippery conditions possible across Southern Ontario into Monday morning
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Toronto and surrounding areas advising a rain-snow mix near the lake Sunday evening.
- GO Transit unveils new station in Richmond Hill
- GO Transit will introduce bus and train service to its Gormley GO Station on Monday.
- Syrian refugees face a new kind of uncertainty as federal allowance ends
- The monthly federal stipend for the first wave of Syrian refugees comes to an end this month as they enter their second year in Canada — something a Toronto settlement volunteer says could leave the oldest with a gap in their income.