Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Snow beginning this morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High minus 1.
Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 11.
Clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the morning then steady.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Maple Leaf Gardens evacuated amid reports of fumes
- Fire officials have evacuated Maple Leaf Gardens following reports of fumes and a suspicious odour.
- Recap Raptors' big shooting night buries Kings video
- Greivis Vasquez and Jonas Valanciunas combined for 21 points in a torrid third quarter as the Toronto Raptors, enjoying a season-high night from the three-point line, defeated Sacramento 119-102 Wednesday to hand the Kings their seventh straight loss.
- Recap Devils send Maple Leafs to 7th straight loss video
- The New Jersey Devils rallied late in the third period to push the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 2-1 shootout loss, handing the Leafs their seventh straight defeat.
- Liz Sandals 'taken aback' by sex ed criticism
- Ontario's education minister is surprised by some of the criticism over the province's proposed changes to the sex ed curriculum, saying the concept of consent is already taught to primary school children.
- 2 in custody after Scarborough hit and run
- Two people are in custody after a hit and run in Scarborough left a man in hospital with life-threatening injuries.