Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 6:03 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 6.
|Periods of snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries|
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New CBC managers told of Jian Ghomeshi 'assault' allegations back in June video
- Certain CBC managers were aware back in June of allegations of "assault" — including punching and choking — involving a "series of women" against former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi, an investigation by the fifth estate has found.
- Exclusive Social assistance computer error sees millions paid out by mistake
- A newly installed automated system designed to pay out social assistance benefits in Ontario is issuing direct deposits and cheques in error.
- Leighton Hay, wrongfully convicted of murder in 2002, walks free video
- Leighton Hay of Toronto walked free today for the first time in more than 12 years, after charges that led to his conviction in an execution-style murder in 2002 were withdrawn.
- Inner-city Hamilton high school team headed to the Grey Cup audio
- The energy is palpable on the coach bus parked at Sir John A. Macdonald high school Friday morning, as 25 members of the football team pack into its plush seats, bound for the Grey Cup in Vancouver.
- No high fives for crossing guards in Peterborough
- A city northeast of Toronto is standing by a policy that prevents crossing guards from giving or receiving high-fives from children despite complaints from some parents that the ban is "ridiculous."