Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 17.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the morning. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 9.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Ian Troop out as Pan Am Games CEO
- Toronto Pan Am Games CEO Ian Troop has been replaced by Ontario’s former Deputy Minister of Health, Saad Rafi.
- Daniel Dale says his legal action targets Rob Ford 'lies' video audio
- Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale says he was reluctant to start legal action against Rob Ford, but feels it's the only way to stop the mayor from telling 'lies' about him.
- Novartis AG shutting down plant in Mississauga
- Novartis AG is shutting down its Ciba Vision plant in Mississauga, Ont., in the new year, resulting in the loss of 300 jobs.
- TTC police regain arrest powers
- Transit enforcement officers patrolling Toronto’s subways, streetcars and buses will soon regain arrest powers after almost three years of Toronto Police taking the investigation role in serious incidents on the transit system.
- Snow expected to hit southern Ontario by Saturday
- Environment Canada is warning that Toronto could see 10 centimetres of snow by Saturday, with up to 15 centimetres falling in areas outside the city.