Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 8:08 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 7:26 AM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 7:26 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21.
A few clouds. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Marie-Helene Lessard, Steve Ratz killed in Orangeville crash video
- A community north of Toronto is mourning after two popular local educators and animal lovers were killed in a car crash on Sunday night.
- 24% of formerly homeless youth end up back on the streets within a year audio
- Roughly a quarter of homeless youth who manage to get off the streets end up returning to homelessness within a year, according to research by the University of Toronto and Dalhousie University.
- Vote Compass comes to Toronto's mayoral election
- John Tory? Olivia Chow? Doug Ford? Vote Compass generates an analysis of how your views compare to the positions of the candidates.
- Updated Checked-bag fees may heighten carry-on chaos video
- Some flights are already loaded with excess carry-on luggage, but experts predict that carry-on chaos is about to go sky-high as passengers lug even more on board to avoid paying new fees for checked baggage.
- Luka Magnotta case: The challenges of a 'not criminally responsible' defence
- Luka Magnotta has admitted killing Concordia University student Jun Li in May 2012, but his lawyers will spend the next few weeks trying to convince a jury he is not criminally responsible for that act because he was mentally ill at the time. Here are some of the challenges of such a defence.