Richmond Hill, ON
Set Richmond Hill as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 5.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the evening. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
1° | -13°
34° | 9°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 2 dead after shooting inside McDonald's on Danforth
- Two men are dead and one in hospital after a shooting inside a McDonald's at Danforth and Coxwell avenues.
- Elijah Marsh funeral to be held Saturday video
- A 3-year-old Toronto boy who died after walking out in the cold in just a diaper, shirt and boots will be remembered Saturday morning at a funeral.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store video
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Teaching assistants strike at University of Toronto
- Teaching assistants at the University of Toronto will be on the picket line on Monday, having rejected a tentative offer that was tabled during late-night talks on Thursday.