Set Penticton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 17, 15 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
NNE 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 7.
Sunny. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
23° | 4°
73° | 39°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mission fire kills 1 woman, 2 children escape with hands 'zip-tied'
- A woman died and two children were taken to hospital after what is being considered a suspicious fire ripped through their mobile home in Mission, B.C. on Friday.
- Sea star wasting syndrome sees mass 'die-off' of starfish along B.C. coast audio
- Experts studying the mysterious dying-off of sea stars on North America’s West Coast are worried what the warming weather will do to the decimated population.
- Tortured Penticton pigeon's bell and hat removed by SPCA audio
- The SPCA says it has removed the hat and bell from a Penticton pigeon that was allegedly tortured last week.
- Squamish fire under control but warnings still in place
- Life is getting back to normal after a fire started Thursday evening at the Squamish Terminals
- Vancouver oil spill leads to petition delivered to MP James Moore
- Environmentalists and First Nations groups gathered at Conservative MP James Moore's constituency office in Port Moody to deliver a petition in the wake of a recent oil spill in Vancouver.