Set Penticton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 28.
30° | 11°
86° | 52°
32° | 12°
90° | 54°
33° | 14°
91° | 57°
33° | 17°
91° | 63°
34° | 17°
93° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Logging truck crashes into CN Rail train near Burns Lake, B.C.
- The driver of a logging truck is in hospital after a collision with a CN Rail train about 20 km west of Burns Lake, B.C. on Friday morning.
- New Kamloops flood damage to cost millions of dollars
- The bill to clean up the damage from Wednesday's storm in Kamloops, B.C., is expected to hit several million dollars, with many homeowners left to handle the costs themselves.
- Updated Bear killed in Port Coquitlam's Gates Park
- Conservation officers killed a black bear in Port Coquitlam, B.C., on Friday morning, after it was shot and wounded by an officer it charged on Thursday evening.
- $75 vomit fee approved for B.C. taxicabs
- Anyone who vomits in a taxicab in B.C. could now be charged a $75 cleanup fee, along with the cost of the trip.
- Okanagan cherry crop threatened by recent heavy rain
- The heavy rain that hit southern B.C. earlier this week has sent cherry producers in the Okanagan scrambling to save their crops.