Set Penticton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Becoming cloudy this evening. A few showers beginning after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this evening. Low 11.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 15.
Showers. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 11.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Selina Hanuse's death recalled as ICBC launches fall safety campaign
- On the same day ICBC launched its fall safety campaign Tuesday, an 18-year-old man was struck and injured seriously enough to be airlifted to hospital while crossing the street in Abbotsford.
- Treetop Lane Whistler ski chalet Canada's most expensive
- Canada's most expensive ski chalet is currently listed in Whistler, B.C.
- B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised
- The tax framework for B.C. LNG will begin with rates lower than those tabled in February's budget, resulting in a big drop in projected revenue for the province.
- Orca calf born in Salish Sea has died, researchers believe
- Whale researchers believe the first baby Southern resident orca born in the Salish Sea in two years has died.
- Ebola outbreak: not enough aid workers willing to fight it audio
- Vancouver's Craig Kenzie works with Medecins Sans Frontieres to train people to deal with the Ebola crisis in West Africa. He says monetary donations may be pouring in, but that may not be the most helpful response.