Set Penticton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 23.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts seeks federal Conservative nomination for South Surrey-White Rock
- Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts has confirmed she plans to seek the federal Conservative nomination to run for Parliament in the Metro Vancouver riding of South Surrey-White Rock.
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF members vote on tentative deal video audio
- B.C. Teachers are voting today on the tentative agreement reached with government that could see some schools reopened as early as Monday.
- Hurricane Odile: Stranded Canadians arrive in Vancouver video
- Days after a hurricane forced the cancellation of all commercial flights out of the international airport in Los Cabos, Mexico, some of the first Canadians to return home land in Vancouver.
- Air Canada adds $25 checked bag fee for economy travel
- Air Canada says economy-class passengers travelling within Canada and to and from the U.S., Caribbean and Mexico will now have to pay $25 to check a bag.
- Alex Hennessy captures own armed holdup on GoPro camera
- A Vancouver tourist, who was held up at gunpoint as he bicycled through a Buenos Aires neighbourhood, manages to capture the entire incident on his helmet-mounted camera.