Set Penticton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 9:39 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
SSE 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 11.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Snow level 1500 metres. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Roy Mercer and Darlene Fox told to leave after 10 years in Surrey camp
- A homeless couple who have made a camp on private property in South Surrey for nearly 10 years have been given until Saturday to leave.
- Trinity Western law school: B.C. Law Society members vote to reverse approval
- Lawyers in British Columbia have voted 74 per cent in favour of reversing the law society's earlier decision to recognize graduates of Trinity Western University's School of Law.
- City Votes 2014 Vision Vancouver and NPA latest to promise to release campaign donor lists
- All of Vancouver's civic parties have now announced they will voluntarily address campaign financing before the election.
- Unwanted guns not for the police station says officer
- If you have unwanted guns, police say there's a better way to get rid of them than approaching front desk police staff with a firearm.
- Vancouver Canucks tickets still going cheap despite customer service rebrand
- Lobster rolls, gourmet hot dogs and a new selection of beer are on offer - but is it enough to get fans flocking to Rogers Arena?