Set Penticton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:05 PM
SSE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Snow level 700 metres rising to 1200 metres before morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 2000 metres late in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- As the arrest count exceeds 100 for breaking the Kinder Morgan injunction , B.C. Civil Liberties says most of those arrests may be unlawful.
- Grey Cup arrives in Vancouver kicking off celebrations video
- The Grey Cup arrived in Vancouver via sea with a full navy and First Nations escort to kick off a three-day city-wide party.
- Prescription heroin offered in Vancouver outside of clinical trial for 1st time video audio
- Vancouver has become the first city in North America where prescription heroin is offered to addicts outside of a clinical trial.
- Dr. Julio Montaner honoured for a lifetime of work in HIV/AIDS
- "Nobody in Canada has made a bigger contribution to the field of HIV/AIDS research and treatment than Dr. Julio Montaner," said Health Minister Terry Lake Wednesday as the B.C. government held a special ceremony to honour the AIDS pioneer in advance of World AIDS Day Dec. 1.
- Abduction attempt investigated by Vancouver police
- Vancouver police are issuing a public alert after a stranger tried to pull a 22-year-old woman off the street and into his van in East Vancouver Tuesday night.