Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 AM PST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 3:19 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 104.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Low minus 33.
Sunny. High minus 27.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 21 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 35. Risk of frostbite.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Nelson Mandela: 'He was the height of morality' video
- In South African Jonathan Snelgar's Gastown bread and coffee shop, Nelson the Seagull, the presence of Nelson Mandela looms large.
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- Historic Japantown building to be demolished in Vancouver video
- A historic building in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside looks set to be torn down, despite being one of the last remnants of what was once Japantown.
- Blessings in a Backpack keeps Vancouver kids fed video
- An innovative approach to keeping children fed and alert in the classroom is taking root in B.C., thanks to the efforts of one Vancouver woman.
- John Furlong fights Robinson's application for $100K security
- The ongoing legal battle between former Vancouver Olympic CEO John Furlong and journalist Laura Robinson is expected to return to court on Monday.