Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 10:00 AM MST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:47 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 98.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then periods of light snow. Low minus 12.
Periods of light snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Air Canada software outage halts check-ins
- Air Canada is experiencing software problems that have halted all computerized checking-in at airports across the country.
- Avalanche warning issued for Sea to Sky corridor
- Heavy snow followed by warming temperatures is raising the avalanche danger in some parts of the province to high, including the Sea to Sky corridor.
- Nasty weather hits B.C., worst is yet to come
- Snow, rain and wind alerts have been issued in many parts of British Columbia as the first wave of bad weather hits.
- Richmond looks to regulate 'monster homes' on farmland audio
- Lower Mainland farms, some of the most productive in North America, are threatened by high real estate prices, a leading academic says.
- CBC Investigates 'I was screaming,' woman says of 'painful' eye lift by suspected fake doctor video
- "When she cut my eyelid, it felt very painful," an ESL student who thought Zhou (Sabrina) Li was a doctor said when she went to her basement clinic in Delta in October for eye lift surgery.