Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this morning. Snow mixed with ice pellets late this morning. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 2.
Snow ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Windstorm knocks out power to 80,000 in Metro Vancouver audio
- Metro Vancouver's first big windstorm of the fall knocked down trees and power lines throughout the region on Tuesday night, cutting power to 80,000 BC Hydro customers.
- Breaking Soldier shot at National War Memorial in Ottawa
- A soldier has been shot at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, CBC News has learned.
- Opinion Vancouver needs more density says urban theorist Richard Florida
- Opponents of density are the Luddites of the 21st Century city, says urban theorist Richard Florida, author of the best-selling book 'The Rise of the Creative Class.'
- Selina Hanuse's death recalled as ICBC launches fall safety campaign
- 14 years ago, North of 60 actor Selina Hanuse was struck and killed while crossing Nanaimo and E 24 Avenue in a crosswalk.
- Ebola outbreak: What you need to know video
- Vancouver Chief Medical Health Officer, Dr. Patricia Daly dispelled common myths and provided facts in a rapid-fire question-and-answer session Tuesday with CBC's Andrew Chang.