Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Clearing early this afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h. High 8.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver house sells for $567K over listed price
- A Vancouver real estate agent who has just sold a home for $567,000 over its published listing price says that underlisting is an accepted selling strategy in the real estate market.
- Strathcona sexual assault charges expected today
- A 25-year-old man is expected to be charged later today in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her Strathcona home Thursday afternoon.
- Surrey drug bust sees 13 people charged
- Thirteen people have been charged with 66 drug-related and firearms offences following a 21-month long investigation into drug dealing in Surrey.
- Nissan faces lawsuit over seatbelt safety for 'forgotten children'
- A 16-year-old B.C. resident claims he suffered brain injuries because Nissan failed to warn customers about dangers posed to children by rear seatbelts in a 2006 Pathfinder.
- Nelson, B.C., police chief, Wayne Holland, says transgender policies good policing audio
- The Nelson Police Department has had a policy in place since 2012 that outlines how to deal with transgender people in a respectful way.