Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. Snow over southern sections overnight. Amount 2 cm over southern sections. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 28. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. Snow over southern sections. Amount 2 cm over southern sections. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 28 in the morning. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Cold wind chill minus 30. Risk of frostbite.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-15° | -26°
5° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Julie Abrahamsen, missing snowboarder, says she'd go out-of-bounds again video
- Snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen, who survived three nights alone on a mountain, plans to go out-of-bounds again — but not by herself.
- Jordan McLeod missing for 10 days now believed to be homicide victim
- Jordan McLeod, who has been missing for 10 days, is now believed to be the victim of foul play, RCMP said Monday after linking the victim to gunshots.
- New Woman assaulted in Surrey, one man in custody
- A Surrey woman who was assaulted inside a home was rushed to hospital Monday afternoon and police have arrested one suspect who fled the scene
- Video Aniol Serrasolses, extreme kayaker, describes 'amazing' 115 ft. plunge down B.C.'s Keyhole Falls audio
- Aniol Serrasolses says his 10-storey plunge down Keyhole Falls on B.C.'s Lillooet River was the "biggest project" of his career.
- Micro-condos promoted as 'affordable luxury' real estate in Surrey
- As prices in Greater Vancouver real estate keep rising, some developers are shrinking the size of homes to promote "affordable" condos.