Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:17 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 19.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Luka Gordic's accused killer Arvin Golic appears in court in North Vancouver
- Arvin Golic, charged with manslaughter in the stabbing death of 19-year-old Luka Gordic in Whistler, appeared in court for a bail hearing Thursday.
- Teck closing its 6 coal mines in B.C. and Alberta for 3 weeks
- Teck Resources Ltd. is temporarily shutting down its six Canadian steelmaking coal mines for three weeks due to weak market conditions.
- Updated Emails relating to B.C.'s Highway of Tears allegedly deleted
- A former staffer at the B.C. Ministry of Transportation alleges that more than a dozen emails were deleted in November 2014 following a freedom of information request relating to the Highway of Tears, a stretch of road notorious for cases of missing and murdered women.
- Updated Baby owl rescued from Little Bobtail fire
- A baby owl has been rescued from the Little Bobtail fire by B.C.'s Wildfire Management Branch.
- John Nuttall, Amanda Korody don't deserve sympathy Crown tells jury
- Members of a British Columbia jury have been asked to curb their sympathies when deciding the fate of a husband and wife accused of plotting to blow up the provincial legislature.