Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 6:00 AM PST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 3:28 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly sunny. High minus 7 except temperature steady near 8 over higher terrain.
A few clouds. Low minus 11 except temperature steady near 8 over higher terrain.
Mainly sunny. High minus 6 except 7 over higher terrain.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Analysis White-collar crime needs attention from Ottawa, investors group says
- A new government in Ottawa has a chance to change the perception that Canada is soft on white-collar crime. Admitting there's a problem would be a good place to start.
- Paris climate talks at 'tipping point' says Vancouver mayor audio
- The UN climate change conference in Paris is Vancouver’s chance to show off its progress in the effort to reduce greenhouse emissions, says Mayor Gregor Robertson.
- No smoke detector in fatal Surrey motorhome fire: Official
- Fire officials are highlighting the need for functioning smoke alarms, after a morning recreational vehicle fire left one man dead in Surrey, B.C.
- Disappearance of Emma Fillipoff from Victoria still a mystery 3 years later
- Emma Fillipoff's mother hopes someone out there has a tip that could help police find her daughter, even though there's been no sign of her since she went missing.
- B.C. climate leadership team calls on province to act audio
- B.C.’s climate leadership team has released its recommendations for tackling climate change. Among the 32 recommendations are calls to increase the carbon tax, decrease the provincial sales tax, and a new 2030 emissions target.