Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 3:27 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Low minus 30.
Mainly sunny. High minus 23.
A few clouds. Low minus 32.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Homicide team investigates shots fired at police in Mission, B.C.
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is looking into an incident in which shots were fired at Mission RCMP Thursday night putting at least one bullet hole into a police cruiser.
- Vancouver Seawall closed between English Bay and Lumberman's Arch
- A section of the Seawall in Stanley Park has been closed due to high waves.
- Living off grid: new book shares Canadian stories of life off the power grid audio
- A new book and documentary, Life Off Grid, documents the unusual, challenging and rewarding experiences of Canadians who live off the power grid.
- Revelstoke's Bighorn ski chalet named best in the world audio
- The World Ski Awards winner has 16 spacious rooms, a private movie theatre, a private chef and a private helipad - and it will cost you $65,000 to stay there.
- Weekend events in Metro Vancouver, November 28-30
- There's a lot going on this weekend, whether you're a sports fan, a history geek or a culture maven. So put your football fan gear on and get ready to step back in time.