Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -16°
34° | 3°
5° | -11°
41° | 12°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Daylight saving: lose sleep, up risk with spring forward
- It's the time of year again when most clocks in B.C. "spring forward" by an hour, and safety experts say it's also the week when the province sees a spike in the number of accidents.
- Josh Dueck skis to Paralympic silver in sitting downhill video
- Canada’s Josh Dueck took silver in the men’s sitting downhill race on Saturday at the Rosa Khutor Alpine Center on Day 1 of the Paralympics in Sochi.
- Vondrae Martin survived drowning before Taylor Creek death video
- Six-year-old Vondrae Martin, who fell into North Vancouver's Taylor Creek and drowned Thursday afternoon, had survived a near drowning last year.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea presumed crashed video
- A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew — including two Canadians — is presumed to have crashed after going missing off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday.