Fort Nelson, BC
Set Fort Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 6:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A few flurries or rain showers changing to a few rain showers this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Abbotsford search: Girl carried into bushes, says witness video
- Police and search-and-rescue volunteers began scouring the fields and woods adjacent to an industrial area in Abbotsford, B.C., on Tuesday night after a driver reported seeing a young girl lying on the side of the road, and a man taking her away.
- Live Hong Kong protesters threaten to occupy government buildings video
- Student leaders of pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong warned Wednesday that if the territory's leader doesn't resign by the end of Thursday they will step up their actions, including occupying several important government buildings.
- SkyTrain switch glitch hits Expo and Millennium line commuters video
- Commuters using SkyTrain's Expo and Millennium lines experienced system-wide delays for over 3.5 hours Tuesday afternoon and evening due to "a software problem that impacts switches" in the area of the Metrotown and Joyce stations.
- Spotify streaming music service launches in Canada
- Online streaming music service Spotify is now available in Canada, five years after the Swedish company announced plans to expand.
- E-cigarette ban debated in Vancouver video
- A ban would impose the same restrictions on electronic cigarettes as their traditional counterparts.