Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:52 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Christine Lang remembers surviving Boxing Day tsunami 10 years ago video
- It's been 10 years since her life-and-death struggle, but tsunami survivor Christine Lang says it's still as fresh in her memory as the day it happened.
- Dr. Julio Montaner appointed Officer of the Order of Canada
- Just a month after B.C. recognized him for a lifetime of work in HIV/AIDS, the Governor General has appointed Dr. Julio Montaner as an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Christmas crime spree ends with 4 arrests
- Four men are in custody after a pair of violent robberies half an hour apart in Vancouver on Christmas Day.
- Boxing Day bargain hunters head out as stores open early
- Bargain hunters are on the prowl at malls today for Boxing Day sales.
- PlayStation PSN and Xbox report log-in problems in possible hack
- Sony's online PlayStation store and Microsoft's Xbox site suffered disruptions to users on Christmas Day in the latest possible cyberattacks on the companies.