Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 3:00 AM PST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
E 11 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 30.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Feature Growing opportunity: Colombian fruit firm looks beyond war with some help from Canada
- For Lucero Martinez and dozens of other women who've been victimized by Colombia's half-century-long guerrilla war, the production line at Fruandes has become a place of second chances — thanks in part to Canadian investment and appetites.
- The second Metro Vancouver snowstorm: what you need to know
- Wondering how Friday's expected snowstorm might affect you? Here's a quick primer.
- 19 Wing Comox lands Search and Rescue training centre
- Communities in the Comox Valley are celebrating plans to build a new training centre for Royal Canadian Air Force search and rescue pilots in Comox, B.C.
- Port Moody students give back on Downtown Eastside audio
- Students from Heritage Woods Secondary School in Port Moody spent Thursday afternoon at Vancouver’s Oppenheimer Park to try and spread some cheer.
- Cruise ships named in U.S. pollution case have stopped in Victoria audio
- Cruise ship industry expert Ross Klein says the guilty plea by Princess Cruise Lines to deliberate vessel pollution at sea will tarnish the industry's image.