Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SSE 8 km/h
A few showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few showers ending this evening then cloudy. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. High 9.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kianna Moreau, B.C. girl hit by driver with learner's permit, dies of injuries
- Kianna Moreau, a six-year-old girl has died of her injuries, after being one of four pedestrians hit Sunday by an inexperienced driver behind the wheel of an SUV in Port Coquitlam, B.C., police say.
- New Colorado radio station K-HIGH devotes all airtime to marijuana audio
- A Colorado radio station K-HIGH has become the first and only station in North America to dedicate its airtime exclusively to marijuana.
- Stawamus Chief prone to rock slides, says SFU geologist audio
- A Simon Fraser University geologist isn't surprised about the massive rock slide on the Stawamus Chief on Sunday because smaller pieces have been falling regularly for years.
- Sea-to-Sky Highway in need of repairs near Horseshoe Bay
- The Sea-to-Sky Highway is to undergo repairs to a retaining wall — just five years after the B.C. government spent $600 million to widen and straighten large sections of the once-called 'Highway of Death.'
- Grey whale carcass washes up near Tofino
- A grey whale carcass was discovered on Monday morning on Wickaninnish Beach near Ucluelet, B.C.