Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 12:27 PM PST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:52 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this afternoon. High minus 4.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 5.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. High minus 2.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Christine Lang remembers surviving Boxing Day tsunami 10 years ago
- It's been 10 years since her life-and-death struggle, but tsunami survivor Christine Lang says it's still as fresh in her memory as the day it happened.
- New Christmas crime spree ends with 4 arrests
- Four men are in custody after a pair of violent robberies half an hour apart in Vancouver on Christmas Day.
- Boxing Day bargain hunters head out as stores open early
- Bargain hunters are on the prowl at malls today for Boxing Day sales.
- PlayStation PSN and Xbox report log-in problems in possible hack
- Sony's online PlayStation store and Microsoft's Xbox site suffered disruptions to users on Christmas Day in the latest possible cyberattacks on the companies.
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- An avalanche warning has been issued for backcountry users in parts of B.C. as recent snowfalls coupled with warm temperatures place a heavy load on a fragile snowpack.