Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 10:00 AM PST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Light snow ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
Clear. Low minus 19.
Sunny. Temperature steady near minus 17.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Const. Taylor Robinson suspended for 6 days for shoving woman on Vancouver street video
- A Vancouver police officer has been given a six-day suspension for pushing a woman in the city's Downtown Eastside to the ground.
- Black Friday in Vancouver generates few signs of panic
- There were no anxious line-ups, no rushing crowds and few signs of consumer panic for Black Friday sales in Metro Vancouver this morning.
- Buy Nothing Day attacks 'consumerism at its heart' : Adbusters audio
- Shoppers are lining up around the world to take advantage of Black Friday sales, but Vancouver-based anti-consumerist magazine Adbusters is urging people to do anything but.
- Robert Dziekanski: Crown fights attempt to have Kwesi Millington acquitted of perjury.
- The special prosecutor leading the trial of RCMP Const. Kwesi Millington says evidence of the Mountie's perjury in the testimony he gave at the Braidwood inquiry "simply leaps off the page."
- CFL still loved by Canadians, older people more than others: survey
- Canadians love the CFL and many are committed to watching this weekend's Grey Cup in Vancouver — but an aging fan base raises concerns, according to a new survey.