Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Photos Rainfall warning for Fraser Valley after flooding hits Metro Vancouver
- Environment Canada is warning of heavy downpours, localized flooding and water pooling, as pedestrians, cyclists and drivers continue to battle through the rain.
- Live Ottawa shooting: Muslim groups fear angry response from public video
- Muslim groups condemn the pair of deadly attacks this week, but some worry angry residents will look to take out their frustration on innocent Muslim-Canadians.
- Ottawa shooting: B.C. Premier Christy Clark remains quiet on warning video
- B.C. Premier Christy Clark is refusing to reveal details about a security tip she and other members of the Legislature received in the days leading up to yesterday's shooting in Ottawa.
- Metro Vancouver security heightened after Ottawa shootings video
- People in Metro Vancouver can expect to see more police officers and security staff at some public buildings, events and on transit, after Wednesday's deadly shootings in Ottawa.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.