Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
S 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- updated Black bear breaks into North Vancouver chicken coop video
- Residents in a North Vancouver neighbourhood had a surprise visitor on Saturday, when a black bear broke into a backyard chicken coop.
- new Retired police officer killed in Mexico remembered as animal lover
- A CFL player says a Vancouver woman killed in Mexico earlier this week will be remembered as a loving and generous person who loved animals.
- Body found inside burning van in East Vancouver
- Police are investigating after a man's body was found inside a burning van in East Vancouver Saturday morning.
- new Hundreds come out for Abbotsford's first pride march
- About two hundred people came out on Saturday for the first ever Fraser Valley Pride parade in Abbotsford, B.C., a city with deep religious roots.
- Border traffic light after Washington bridge collapse video
- Traffic was flowing smoothly at the Canada-U.S. border Saturday, after a bridge collapsed along a major transportation route between Vancouver and Seattle Thursday night.