Set Smithers as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. A few showers over northern sections in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. A few showers over northern sections early in the evening. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Video Littlefoot grizzly bear cub released back into wild video
- The orphaned cub hibernated alone and hungry - until he was rescued this June.
- Mudslides close Highway 99 north of Lillooet
- A series of mudslides caused by an intense storm forced the closure of a 35-kilometre stretch of B.C.'s Highway 99 in both directions north of Lillooet.
- New Would you take a plane to work? The rise of the super-commuter
- More employees are shuffling between two cities for work, even setting up part-time homes
- Video Killer whale flips 'sea lion' into air in YouTube video
- Tourists on an Alaskan fishing boat caught a rare glimpse of how a killer whale stalks and kills its prey after seeing an orca tossing what seemed to be a sea lion into the air.
- Christy's World board game takes aim at Premier Clark
- The ongoing contract dispute between B.C.'s teachers and the Liberal government has gotten a little more personal.