Set Delson as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 5:11 PM EDT
Feels like: 34
Feels like: 93
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
W 34 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat May 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers. Showers or severe thunderstorms early this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Amélia Fouques wants Soccer Canada to withdraw from FIFA video
- "Not only am I not happy. I am scandalized, I am furious," says Amélia S. Fouques, a Soccer Canada board member and sports lawyer, of the FIFA scandal revealed this week.
- Hells Angels biker mega-trial set to begin Aug. 3
- A trial for 10 Hells Angels members is scheduled to finally get underway Aug. 3 after the jury-selection process for the first biker mega-trial to come out of the SharQc operation wrapped up.
- Video Raw: CBC's Andie Bennett rappels for a good cause video
- Andie Bennett takes on Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the West Island fundraiser challenge.
- Jean Coutu, 53, charged with assaulting elderly man in care home
- Ten seniors living in a Charlevoix, Que., private residence have been removed from the home after one of them was allegedly assaulted by a man in "a position of authority."
- François Bugingo, Quebec journalist, admits 'errors in judgment'
- A Quebec journalist accused of inventing stories while working as a foreign correspondent has issued a lengthy Facebook missive admitting to embellishing and romanticizing certain articles.