Set Delson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 this morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Periods of drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 10.
|Periods of drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 2 young adults killed in east-end Montreal car crash
- Two young men aged 18 and 19 are dead after an early-morning crash in Montreal's east end.
- Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Montreal comedian Sugar Sammy's Christmas wish has come true. Two days after putting up ads in the Montreal Metro reading "For Christmas, I'd like a complaint from the Office de la langue française," he had to remove the English portion of the billboard ads.
- Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence video
- Quebec's Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP) is denying that pressure from any outside groups influenced its decision not to press charges against an officer involved in a fatal crash in Longueuil, Que., that killed a five-year-old boy.
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- People of all ages are invited to downtown Montreal on Saturday for the Santa Claus parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m. at the corner of Fort and Ste-Catherine streets.
- CBC Montreal hosts sing new text number to Taylor Swift's Shake it Off
- CBC Montreal has a new text line, but it's (admittedly) not as catchy as our old one, so we've come up with a few jingles to help you remember.