Set Delson as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
WSW 8 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated PQ's proposed changes to Bill 14 leave critics skeptical video audio
- Two Parti Québécois ministers have published an open letter outlining amendments to Bill 14, a controversial bill that aims to revamp the province's language laws.
- STM drivers' union calls again for stiffer penalties to prevent assaults
- Montreal bus drivers showed up for a scheduled court appearance of one of three people accused of beating up STM driver Marc-Olivier Fortin, to call for more protection for transit workers.
- new Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- 2 earthquakes felt in Ontario and Quebec video
- Two earthquakes near the Ontario-Quebec border could be felt across both provinces this morning.
- Public Health studying brain cancer cases in Shannon, Que.
- Quebec's Public Health Agency is studying cases of brain cancer in Shannon, Que., after more than a decade of complaints from the community.