Set Delson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
NNE 26 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 11.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
15° | 15°
59° | 59°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Pomerleau project manager charged in alleged Turcot contract scheme
- Pomerleau project manager Eric Carbonneau has been charged with fraud and secret commissions in connection with the $3-billion contract to rebuild the Turcot Interchange.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Threatening notes sent to PM, B.C. schools
- Luka Magnotta sent bloodstained packages containing Post-it notes and threats to the federal Liberal and Conservative party headquarters and two Vancouver schools, a Montreal courtroom heard today.
- 91-year-old waits several hours for ambulance
- It was a frightening weekend for Garry Lynch and his family when his 91-year-old mother, Catherine, was forced to wait more than three hours for a Montreal ambulance, after having fallen and been stuck in a bathtub for 13 hours.
- Cyclist Mathilde Blais' death was avoidable, says coroner
- A Quebec coroner has concluded that the death of Montreal cyclist Mathilde Blais was entirely avoidable, in a report released five months after she was hit by a truck while riding through an underpass.
- Updated Clint Uttley, Redmen coach, quits over McGill's Guimont-Mota stance
- The head coach of the McGill Redmen football team has resigned, citing a statement issued by university administration that said a criminal conviction should have barred a former player from being invited to join the team.