Set Delson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
WSW 24 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then west 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 overnight. Low plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 2 arrested over anti-gentrification vandalism in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve video
- Half a dozen people were stopped by police on the night of April 12 for illegally postering for an event called "Anti-Gentrification Festival."
- 'Let your kid watch it,' Quebec teen says of controversial show 13 Reasons Why
- Daybreak's Shari Okeke talks with a teen who says he "fell in love" with the Netflix series about suicide and says parents should not avoid the topic with their children.
- Quebec independent investigation unit called in after man dies in police custody
- The man was being detained in Puvirnituq, a town located 1,600 kilometres north of Montreal.
- 4 immigrant architects and an ashtray: How Expo 67's Canada Pavilion was born
- The contract for designing the pavilion that would represent Canada at Expo 67, the focal point of the country’s centennial celebrations, was the "biggest and most important architectural commission to come along in a hundred years," says Caroline Robbie, daughter of Canada Pavilion co-designer Rod Robbie.
- Mother allegedly stabbed by daughter in Rivière-des-Prairies home
- A 51-year-old woman is in hospital with upper-body injuries after she was stabbed in a duplex in Rivière-des-Prairies.