Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 6:24 PM MDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 6:24 PM MDT
Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
9° | -10°
48° | 14°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- City council opts to store Eamons for another six months
- The saga of the Eamon's service station continues. City council voted Monday to store the building for another six months.
- Recap Flames hang on to beat Stars, keep hold of playoff spot video
- Jiri Hudler, Raphael Diaz and Johnny Gaudreau scored within a span of 6:49 of the second period, and the Calgary Flames held on for a 5-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.
- Marie Magoon, Spencer Jordan trial: medical examiner testifies
- A six-year-old girl was battered in the days leading to her death: burned, beaten, slapped and likely punched according to the medical examiner who testified Monday.
- Canada, eh? What's your favourite uniquely Canadian word?
- Many of our winter and spring break travels have taken us beyond the Canadian border where people might not speak English quite like we do.
- City says no to adding more taxis
- City council rejects creating 57 new taxi plates due to the economic downturn but has given seven new accessible taxis the green light.