Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 15.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Olympian wants to help tackle homophobia in sports ahead of pride parade
- As Calgary's Pride festival gets under way, one local athlete is pushing to get homophobia out of the sporting world.
- Exclusive Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS video
- Two more Canadians are on the list of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), CBC News has learned. Both are relatively recent converts to Islam from Calgary — and they are brothers.
- Coming Up Live chat on tackling homophobia in sports
- CBC Calgary is asking what it’s like to be out in the field. We are joined by Olympic athlete John Fennell and college baseball player Chandler Whitney, who are participating in a panel discussion called Tackling Homophobia in Sports Friday night.
- Scenic Acres francophone school opponents sit down with province
- Calgarians opposed to the proposed location of a new francophone school sat down with provincial education officials Thursday for a discussion.
- Canadian citizenship being processed for twins whose adoption delayed by Ebola
- Twins who have been adopted by an Alberta couple could be one step closer to getting Canadian citizenship after the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone crippled their government's ability to process their travel documents.