Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. A few flurries beginning overnight. Fog with near zero visibility at times. Low minus 4.
A few flurries ending late in the morning then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 14.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Triple murderer Douglas Garland's attackers will be charged, police say
- Charges are pending against several inmates at the Calgary Remand Centre after Douglas Garland was so severely beaten he had to be taken to hospital just hours after being convicted of killing a five-year-old boy and his gradparents.
- New Airdrie boy's death prompts warning abut ice levels on drainage canals
- An official in the community of Airdrie, Alta., says ice on a drainage canal can be deceiving and is urging caution after a little boy's death.
- Road rage suspect who pointed gun at family sought by Airdrie RCMP
- Airdrie police are looking for a suspect in connection with a road rage incident after he tailgated a family on a highway near Balzac and then pointed what looked like a gun at the vehicle.
- Report shows PCs knew farm worker insurance needed
- A report commissioned by the previous Progressive Conservative government shows it was aware that Alberta farm workers needed workplace insurance protection.
- Updated 13 Calgary police members file bullying complaints urging cultural, leadership changes video audio
- More than a dozen members of the Calgary Police Service have teamed up to file bullying and harassment complaints — with the police chief later saying he welcomes the details as a "positive development" that will help the force move forward.