Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Anthony Heffernan, Dave McQueen both shot by same Calgary police officer
- The Calgary police officer who shot and killed Anthony Heffernan in a motel room last year — and has not yet been cleared of wrongdoing — was also involved in the shooting death of another man, according to CBC sources.
- New Ryan Kinsella defends tattoo operation despite AHS sanitary concerns
- Ryan Kinsella, whose home-based tattoo operation was recently shut down by Alberta Health Services, says he is "going to continue to tattoo."
- Calgary airport gets rid of free 30-minute parking
- Gone are the days of trying to perfectly time an airport pickup or drop off to avoid paying for parking at the Calgary airport.
- Calgary's downtown in a building boom despite downturn
- Calgary's office vacancy rate is high and climbing, but millions of square feet of new office space is coming online over the next two years.
- Calgary weather breaks 90-year-old record thanks to El Nino and chinook, says expert
- Calgary broke a 90-year-old temperature record for the day. Meteorologist Dayna Vettese explains the forces at work.