Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 31, 16 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 10:08 PM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 10:08 PM MDT
A few showers or thunderstorms ending before morning then cloudy. Low 10.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary woman challenges affordable housing stigma after Rosedale opposition video
- A Calgary blogger was furious at seeing the reaction of some Rosedale residents to an affordable housing project approved this week.
- Air Canada flight diverted to Lethbridge after hail damage
- An Air Canada flight from Toronto to Calgary was diverted to Lethbridge Saturday afternoon after it’s windshield was damaged from hail.
- Paramedics kept busy with weekend Calgary-area crashes
- Paramedics are saying the only way to reduce motor vehicle collisions is to slow down, as they respond to several crashes Saturday afternoon in the Calgary area.
- Calgary Slide the City 'a lot smoother this year,' as hundreds join in video
- “It took us a little over two-and-a-half hours to drive here.” Kelly Beckstrand drove from Raymond, Alta., to enjoy an afternoon slide in Calgary. It’s not just any slide though.
- Bear sightings mean lots of trail closures in mountains for long weekend
- Visitors to the mountain parks west of Calgary face multiple trail closures this long weekend as a bumper berry crop continues to attract bears.