Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
SE 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Liberals to announce marijuana will be legal by July 1, 2018
- CBC News has learned that the legislation will be announced during the week of April 10 and will broadly follow the recommendation of a federally appointed task force that was chaired by former liberal Justice Minister Anne McLellan.
- Do millennials experience comedy differently? A millennial comedian weighs in audio
- A Calgary comedian says millennials want different things from stand-up comedians and it’s often fellow gen-Yers that speak to their needs.
- 'It got me out of the house,' Alberta woman sees 500 shows in 6 years after husband's death
- An Alberta woman had a hard time keeping it together after her husband passed away a few years ago.
- Calgary police investigating body found in Bow River
- Calgary police are investigating the discovery of a body in the Bow River on Sunday afternoon.
- 'We're all hurting': Calgary arts cut to the bone as corporate funds dry up
- Calgary's performing arts scene has become a casualty of corporate cost-cutting as the city's economic doldrums drag into a third year, prompting organizations to band together to seek more municipal support.