Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 05, 16 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Fort McMurray residents face long wait as fire crews 'still have a long way to go' video
- People who fled the flames in Fort McMurray, Alta., shouldn't expect to head back to their homes in the days ahead, the premier says, citing safety concerns as fire crews work to contain the growing, shifting blaze.
- New Fort Mac fire evacuees arriving in Calgary share tales of fear, pain video
- Dozens of Fort McMurray-area residents have arrived in Calgary with tales of fear, pain and confusion as they leave their homes in the largest fire-related evacuation in the province’s history.
- Athabasca Oil evacuates Hangingstone project as fire nears
- With the Fort McMurray wildfire just five kilometres away, Athabasca Oil is evacuating its oilsands project south of the city.
- NHL, CFL teams donate to relief efforts for evacuees of Alberta wildfire
- Alberta's professional sports teams are contributing to relief efforts after raging wildfires forced the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from the city of Fort McMurray and other northern municipalities.
- 'Very rare' provincewide fire ban issued for Alberta
- The Alberta government took the rare step Thursday of issuing a provincewide fire ban, and held a news conference to beg people to stay off their ATVs and off-road vehicles this weekend.