Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 1:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:38 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High plus 5.
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- High River Flyers mourn loss of captain after crash leaves 2 dead
- The High River Flyers hockey team is mourning the loss of its captain after a crash Saturday morning killed two southern Alberta men.
- John Gilchrist's best new restaurants in Calgary this year audio
- Calgary Eyeopener restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist reveals his annual list of the top new eateries in the city for 2014.
- New 'Huff and puff' technology questioned after leak at CNRL Wolf Lake site
- Greenpeace is raising concerns about the technology an Alberta oilsands operation uses to extract crude, following a second leak at a Canadian Natural Resources facility.
- Christmas traditions: Why do we put up trees?
- Decorating a Christmas tree is one of the most festive parts of the holiday season, but why do we do it?
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly
- The chief commissioner of the Canadian Grain Commission says there's no evidence that the quality of Canadian wheat exports has decreased since the dismantling of the Canadian Wheat Board's marketing monopoly in 2012.