Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. A few rain showers or flurries beginning early this evening then changing to a few flurries near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Shaw TV stations to close in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton as funds diverted to Global
- Shaw television stations in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver will be shut down this summer, affecting about 70 jobs, as the company redirects funds instead to Global News.
- 'I can't live with myself': Gas-and-dash murder trial sees video of accused's confession
- After stealing $113 in fuel for the stolen truck he'd been driving, Joshua Mitchell told a homicide detective he was shocked to see the gas station attendant chasing after him, but said he never intended to harm her. Warning: this story contains language and details that may offend some readers.
- Alberta Teachers reach tentative deal with province, school boards
- Alberta teachers have reached a tentative deal with the Teachers’ Employer Bargaining Association, signing a memorandum of agreement, the province announced Wednesday.
- Edmonton council gives thumbs up to 80-storey tower project
- In a 7-5 decision, Edmonton city council voted in favour Wednesday of amending several zoning bylaws to allow an 80-storey tower to be built on Jasper Avenue, next to the Shaw Convention Centre.
- Stockholm's Olympic exit won't affect Calgary's potential 2026 bid, local officials say
- The fact Stockholm is out of the running for the 2026 Winter Olympics won’t affect Calgary’s decision whether to bid, local officials say.