Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
A few showers or thunderstorms ending this morning then cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Bear sightings mean lots of trail closures in mountains for long weekend
- Visitors to the mountain parks west of Calgary face multiple trail closures this long weekend as a bumper berry crop continues to attract bears.
- Q&A Alberta NDP's claim that secret clause added to power purchase arrangement is 'balderdash,' says analyst
- David Gray was working for the province’s energy regulator 16 years ago when the framework for the power purchase arrangements (PPAs) were negotiated. He says the Alberta NDP’s argument that a clause was ‘secretly’ added to allow electricity companies to abandon their contracts with coal-fired power plants is ‘balderdash.’
- Analysis Details of interprovincial free trade deal won't be public for months
- It could be months before Canadians learn what's really in — and more importantly, out of — the interprovincial free trade deal Canada's premiers announced in Whitehorse last Friday. Not only is it not finished, but at least one part clashes with another trade deal.
- Inglewood Sunfest adds all-ages beer gardens, recycling goals
- Inglewood Sunfest gets underway Saturday with new features that could make the community celebration more popular than ever.
- First Nations families of 2 slain teens say police didn't take them seriously
- It was almost dusk in Whitefish River when Cody Laboucan drove his truck into his uncle’s driveway. He didn’t know it, but he’d just stumbled upon a crime scene.