Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 98.7 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late this morning and this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta 'forgot some simple truths' on energy industry, Prentice says
- Premier Jim Prentice says Alberta has forgotten some key points about the sustainability of the energy industry and is vowing to work towards building as many pipelines as possible.
- New Man killed after SUV collides with tree on Memorial Drive
- One man is dead after the SUV he was in collided with a tree on Memorial Drive S.E. Friday night.
- Taradale rally to support teen sex assault victim draws hundreds
- A large group of people gathered together Friday night in Taradale to support a 17-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by two strangers last Friday.
- Norcal Group issued stop work order after man crushed to death
- CBC News has uncovered troubling revelations about both companies involved in workplace fatalities in Calgary this week, and it's raising questions about the province's commitment to job safety.
- Calgary father sings to raise money for premature son video
- Calgary father Heath Kai loves to sing and is holding a benefit concert for his premature son, Sawyer, to fund equipment that would allow him to come home.