Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 9:39 PM
SE 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
25° | 8°
77° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings accused, to undergo more psychiatric tests
- Matthew de Grood, the 22-year-old accused of killing five young people at a house party in northwest Calgary earlier this year, appeared today in court for the first time, and was ordered to undergo further psychiatric testing.
- New 6 Calgary neighbourhoods ranked among Canada's wealthiest
- Six Calgary neighbourhoods have been ranked among Canada's wealthiest in the latest ranking by Canadian Business.
- Sheriff fired for excessive force against mute man back on job
- The Alberta sheriff fired two years ago for using excessive force on a disabled man at the Red Deer courthouse has been allowed to quietly return to his job, CBC News has learned.
- Minister not budging on Legal Aid funding despite job action threats video
- Threats of job action from the Criminal Trial Lawyers' Association haven’t changed the justice minister’s position on funding for Legal Aid.
- Teen's workplace death spurs calls for tighter safety rules
- There are calls for tougher regulations for teenage workers in this province after a 15-year-old boy was killed at a worksite east of Calgary on the weekend.