Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 38. Extreme wind chill minus 51 overnight.
Sunny. High minus 16.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 30 percent chance of light snow overnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 34.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary weather: Extreme wind chill warnings of –40 C
- Emergency officials are warning people to take precautions before heading outside in the extreme cold as Calgary’s stretch of biting-cold weather continues.
- Premier Alison Redford shuffles cabinet
- A number of ministers have been moved to new jobs and some have been demoted in a cabinet shuffle announced late Friday afternoon by Alberta Premier Alison Redford.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Blog City report breaks down Calgary flood by the numbers
- CBC's city hall reporter Scott Dippel breaks down the flood numbers from a fact-filled report presented to council's emergency management committee today.
- Recap Maxime Talbot, Avalanche take down Flames
- Maxime Talbot scored the tying goal and set up the go-ahead goal 54 seconds later in the second period to propel the Colorado Avalanche to a 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames on Friday.