Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
SSE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated WestJet flight from Las Vegas to Victoria receives bomb threat
- A WestJet flight from Las Vegas to Victoria has landed safely in B.C. after a receiving a bomb threat.
- Enhanced Checkstops planned for Stampede week video
- The Calgary Police Service is boosting its Checkstop program during Stampede week thanks to the arrival of two new custom-built vehicles.
- Video Calgary Tower hosts cowboy David Cowley and his horse video
- Rafter Six cowboy David Cowley and his highly-trained palomino Tucker visited the top of the Calgary Tower on Thursday.
- Quebec City gives Calgary music pavilion
- Quebec City is giving Calgary a music pavilion that will be built in the East Village at the confluence of the Elbow and Bow rivers.
- Homestretch Brunch Club: Where to find the best eats in Calgary
- This summer The Homestretch is doing brunch. On alternating Thursdays throughout July and August Calgary bloggers Jen Li and Bonnie Huang will join Doug Dirks with a report on Cowtown's brunch scene.