Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Budget input sought by Alberta NDP government
- People have until Sept. 14 to submit ideas to the Alberta budget website. They can also talk to Finance Minister Joe Ceci in two telephone town halls planned in September.
- Calgary entertainment: What to do this weekend
- The Homestretch's Jenn Blair delivers her list of arts and entertainment picks.
- Southwest ring road project gets $583M from Ottawa
- Federal cabinet minister Jason Kenney announced nearly $583 million for Calgary's southwest ring road on Thursday.
- Airdrie man charged with human trafficking, prostitution offences
- Mounties have charged a 25-year-old man in southern Alberta with human trafficking and prostitution offences.
- U.S. moves closer to allowing crude oil exports
- A Senate panel has approved energy legislation that would lift the 40-year-old ban on crude oil exports and open some areas of the Outer Continental Shelf to oil and gas exploration.