Set Airdrie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 10:11 AM MDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
10° | -9°
50° | 16°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Barking dog's owner surrenders it to Calgary Humane Society
- The owner of a dog whose constant barking had been bothering his neighbours for many years has surrendered the animal to the Calgary Humane Society.
- Updated TransCanada formally applies to NEB for Energy East pipeline approval
- TransCanada has officially filed for government approval for the $12 billion Energy East pipeline project with the National Energy Board.
- Calgary taxi lottery aims to get more cabs on the road
- Several hundred taxi drivers packed a hotel ballroom in northeast Calgary Wednesday afternoon, hoping to be one of the lucky ones to get the okay for their new cab to hit the road.
- Fire in townhouse without smoke alarms sends 4 to hospital
- Four people were taken to hospital after a fire early Thursday morning at a southwest Calgary townhouse.
- Ebola phishing scams could be possible as outbreak continues to spread
- Calgarians should be vigilant about potential phishing scams related to the Ebola virus outbreak, police say.