Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 10:00 AM MST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
NE 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 60 gusting to 90 before morning. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 90 becoming light in the evening. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New House party stabbing leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Police are investigating after two men were stabbed - one fatally - at a southwest Calgary house party Saturday morning.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Alberta elder abuse probe promised following charges, allegations video
- Alberta's health minister has ordered an investigation into the allegations of abuse against an elderly man at a long-term care facility.
- Possible frost quake crack found in N.W. Calgary video
- Geophysics students from the University of Calgary will be scouring the earth to the northwest of the city this weekend looking for the likely site of a frost quake.
- Recap Joe Colborne leads Flames' comeback over Islanders video
- Joe Colborne scored twice during a furious third period comeback for the Calgary Flames, who overcame a 3-1 deficit with three goals in less than five minutes for a 4-3 victory over the New York Islanders on Friday.