Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
SE 19 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 31.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alissa St Laurent becomes first woman to win Canadian Death Race ultramarathon
- There wasn’t anything that was going to stand in the way of Alissa St Laurent - not even 125 kilometres of unforgiving mountain trails and fast-moving rivers
- Canada election 2015: A look at Alberta's 34 federal ridings
- The federal election campaign is officially underway, but things will look a little different when politicians battle for votes in Alberta.
- Analysis Why the minimum wage 'Fight for $15' may be the wrong battle
- When New York announced that it would gradually raise its minimum wage to $15 an hour for fast-food workers, it was hailed by labour activists as a victory. But economists differ on whether it’s the right tool to help out lower-income families.
- Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper has kicked off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.
- RCMP search for missing boater north of Lloydminster
- Police say the boater fell into the water on Saturday. The search continued early Sunday morning.