Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Periods of freezing drizzle
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 6:18 PM MST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 6:18 PM MST
Periods of freezing drizzle. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 27 in the afternoon.
Periods of light snow. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Bank robbery in Calgary leads to charges against 3 men
- Three men have been charged after a bank robber in the southwest Calgary community of Mission.
- Freezing drizzle to make Calgary roads slippery
- Roads and highways in southern Alberta are getting treacherous as snow and freezing rain blanket the province.
- Ebola test on Calgary patient likely to be negative, AHS official says
- A patient at the South Health Campus being tested for Ebola is extremely unlikely to have the disease, says a senior official.
- Sheriff in hospital after QE2 crashes near Red Deer video
- One Alberta sheriff is now in hospital after being hit by an out-of-control semi-truck while checking on the driver involved in a separate crash.
- Glen Gieschen ID'd as man who plotted attack on downtown Calgary building
- A Calgary judge lifted a publication ban Thursday that will allow media to identify Glen Gieschen. He was the 45-year-old man who pleaded guilty to firearms and explosives charges earlier this month linked to a plot to attack a downtown building.