Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 6:18 PM MST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 6:18 PM MST
Periods of snow. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 18 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 27 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Winter arriving with a wallop in Calgary and parts of Southern Alberta
- Winter is finally upon us, with the temperature forecast to plummet and a snowfall warning in effect for Calgary.
- Video Albertans chant 'Lock her up' about Rachel Notley at rally against carbon tax video
- Federal Conservative leadership hopeful Chris Alexander said he felt "uncomfortable" during a rally at the Alberta legislature this weekend as the crowd chanted "lock her up" in response to his comments about Premier Rachel Notley's leadership.
- Holiday entertaining can be a lot less stressful, says etiquette expert
- An author and etiquette expert says the stress that often accompanies holiday entertaining can be reduced or even avoided with the right state of mind.
- Goat stew and hobnail boots: Group summits Bugaboo Spire like it's 1916
- Ice picks, hemp rope and goat stew — not the typical gear most modern climbers would pack for a trek up a mountain. But four amateur climbers did just that when they set out to conquer Bugaboo Spire 100 years after its first ascent.
- Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted video
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.