Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
W 3 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early in the evening. High plus 3.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 'Complex' mortgage fraud scheme uncovered, Alberta police say
- Four people are facing 29 criminal charges in what police call a complex multi-million dollar mortgage fraud scheme.
- Audio More Wildrose MLA defections to Tories not anticipated, Jim Prentice says audio
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice says he is not anticipating any more Wildrose Party MLAs will cross the floor to sit with his governing Progressive Conservative party.
- Shannon Madill not woman in photos found in Fish Creek park
- Police say pictures that sparked a search of Fish Creek Provincial Park are part of an art project and have nothing to do with the disappearance of Shannon Madill.
- Hamilton mayor honours Grey Cup bet with Calgary
- Hamilton’s mayor honoured his Grey Cup bet on Wednesday when he wore a Calgary Stampeders jersey during a city council meeting.
- Energy firms shedding jobs as oil prices keep sliding, recruiter says
- A Calgary recruiter in the energy sector says hiring has started to slow down and big companies are starting to let go of staff as oil prices drop.