Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 12:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
S 28 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Breaking Calgary Police Association president Les Kaminski to be charged with perjury
- Calgary Police Association president Les Kaminski will be criminally charged with perjury, CBC News has learned.
- 'Alvin didn't pay Dougie some money': Douglas Garland's father testifies
- Douglas Garland's father tells a jury in Calgary there was bad blood between his son and one of the three family members Douglas Garland is accused of murdering.
- Live First Nations announce new legal actions against feds, Kinder Morgan video
- Three First Nations will be announcing new legal action against the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain pipeline expansion project and the federal government.
- Douglasdale shooting victim dies in hospital
- Calgary police say the man who was rushed to hospital Monday night after a shooting in Douglasdale has died.
- Calgary councillor has possible solution to cul-de-sac parking woes
- Coun. Shane Keating says he'll look at proposing a solution to make it legal to angle park on some city culs-de-sac.