Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary police investigating body found in Bow River
- Calgary police are investigating the discovery of a body in the Bow River on Sunday afternoon.
- Woman dead after head-on collision with semi-trailer near Oyen, Alta.
- Police said a westbound SUV head-on collided with an eastbound semi. The female driver of the SUV was the only person in the vehicle at the time of the crash. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
- 'It got me out of the house,' Alberta woman sees 500 shows in 6 years after husband's death
- An Alberta woman had a hard time keeping it together after her husband passed away a few years ago.
- 'We're all hurting': Calgary arts cut to the bone as corporate funds dry up
- Calgary's performing arts scene has become a casualty of corporate cost-cutting as the city's economic doldrums drag into a third year, prompting organizations to band together to seek more municipal support.
- Fewer Canadians being refused entry at U.S. land border
- Fewer Canadians are being turned away at the U.S. land border in recent months despite mounting concerns that Donald Trump's immigration policies are making it much harder to cross, The Canadian Press has learned.