Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this morning. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Local amount 5 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 16.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny|
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Natasha Farah shooting: police detain 5th man for questioning
- Police in Calgary took a fifth man into custody early Wednesday morning in connection with the weekend shooting death of bystander Natasha Farah.
- Calgary woman identified as victim of fatal QEW crash video
- A 65-year-old woman from Calgary is dead after a three-vehicle crash near Burlington that snarled traffic and sent three people to hospital Monday, police say.
- Cougar killed after attack on teen hiker in Waterton Park
- Resource officers in Alberta's Waterton National Park have destroyed a cougar after it approached a hiking group and grabbed a teenager, who sustained minor injuries.
- Calgary firefighters water city parks as training exercise
- Calgary firefighting crews are watering the grass at five city parks as part of their training in the use of pumps and hoses.
- Natasha Farah had promising career say friends, colleagues video
- Friends, colleagues and former teachers are remembering Natasha Farah as a focused young woman who had a promising career in public relations. The 26-year-old bystander was shot to death early Saturday morning in Calgary.