Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 before morning. Temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 late in the afternoon. High zero.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Robert Reitmeier gets life for beating Calgarian to death video
- Self-proclaimed white supremacist Robert Reitmeier has been sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for 13 years in the 2010 beating death of a Calgary man.
- 2012 Calgary flood study foresaw June's devastation video audio
- One year before flooding devastated Calgary, officials were given a study that warned the next big flood to hit the city would bring higher water levels and more widespread damage than was previously thought, CBC News has learned.
- Calgary road conditions remain treacherous
- It has been a nightmare getting around Calgary this week as slick roads translated into commuter chaos.
- Recap Flames fall to Bruins in Jarome Iginla's return to Calgary video
- Reilly Smith scored the game-winning goal at 15:27 of the third period as the Boston Bruins rallied to beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Tuesday. The game marked the return of former Flames captain Jarome Iginla to the Scotiabank Saddledome for the first time since he was traded last March 27.
- Video Students tell province their thoughts on the oilsands video
- High school students across Alberta linked up for a video town hall to talk about the future of the oilsands on Tuesday.