Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the morning. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Low zero.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 2 arrested in Edmonton dead toddler case video
- Two people have been arrested in connection with the death of a toddler who was found in north Edmonton on Friday.
- Early morning shooting sends 4 women to hospital
- Four women were rushed to hospital early Saturday morning after a shooting at a home in northeast Calgary. Police were called to a home in Castleridge Way N.E. around 4:15 a.m. for reports of shots fired.
- Video Calgarians join worldwide March for Science video
- Calgary's Olympic Plaza was a brainy place to be Saturday with hundreds taking part in the March For Science.
- Calgary Zoo finalizing plans for new Wildlife Conservation Centre
- For 30 years, the zoo operated its off-site breeding facility near De Winton, Alta., but is preparing to move to a 333-acre property new Strathmore.
- Personal Essay How pickin' cans with my dad shaped my view of Canada
- An education on racism, Indigenous identity and the quiet dignity of collecting cans by the side of the road.