Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SSE 23 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.
- Alex Burrows, Canucks forward, injured at practice
- Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows will not play in Game 4 on Tuesday night against the Calgary Flames after suffering a reported broken rib during practice.
- Updated Hospital parking: Wildrose pledges 2 free hours for Albertans
- The Wildrose Party says if it forms the government it will ensure all hospitals offer two free hours of parking for visitors.
- Flames vs Canucks: Don't pay 'outrageous' ticket prices just yet, says Calgary scalper audio
- Rob Kruk with Box Office Ticket Brokers says he has some honest advice about purchasing Calgary Flames tickets during the playoffs.
- Cochrane students want outdoor classroom
- Students from Mitford School and the Cochrane Christian Academy are hoping to win a contest that would give them a space to learn outside.