Set Okotoks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 01, 15 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Feb 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Overcast. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
1° | -17°
34° | 1°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Liberal MLA Laurie Blakeman proposes merger with Alberta Party
- Edmonton-Centre MLA Laurie Blakeman says the Liberal Party should take steps to cooperate and eventually join with the fledgling Alberta Party in an effort to unite progressive voters.
- Alberta farmers cautious about low fuel prices
- Decades of boom-and-bust commodity prices, worker shortages and being at the mercy of the weather has virtually removed the word optimism from the vocabulary of many Canadian farmers. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that many are looking at the current run of low fuel costs with a certain degree of suspicion.
- Christianne Boudreau says Bill C-51 is reactive, not enough
- On Friday, Stephen Harper announced new anti-terror legislation to combat domestic extremism and prevent potential terrorist attacks. The mother of a dead Canadian jihadi says the bill needs more proactive measures.
- Video Black History Month: 6 black Canadian culture-makers
- February is Black History Month in Canada and we're celebrating six of the cultural movers and shakers who enliven the arts scene in this country, and the icons who inspired them.
- Rachel Notley says election about best interests of Tories, not Alberta
- The leader of the provincial NDP says Jim Prentice's arrogance is apparent when it comes to the possibility of a spring election.